Execution of pranks

Stuck in high school

 

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Hyukjae’s place
Sungmin’s POV

 


“Tch. Then shower again! You stink!” Hyukkie tried to command, causing me to smirk, because of his ridiculous attempt.
“Mmmh… I’ll go tomorrow!” I simply answered shrugging, but never leaving the screen with my eyes.
“Tffff do whatever you want!” he squeaked angrily and climbed beside me, to watch the rest of the episode.

When it was already late we and finally went to bed, Hyukkie started to scratch his whole body in a uncontrollably fast pace, leaving red big marks of his nails.
“What’s wrong?” I asked while I poked his back, causing him to stop abruptly and he slowly turned to the side, to face.
“Uhm… you’re not asleep yet?” he mumbled and looked at me dumbfounded.
“Surprise, surprise. Probably because someone kept scratching himself, like he had some kind of parasites under his skin!” I mocked him with an evil smirk.
“Err… it’s all Heechul’s fault!” he cried out and started to scratch his arm, unconsciously.
“What did he do this time?” I asked in disbelief and still smirked at him.
“That stupid lotion… I’m sure he and his friend, that owns the drug store mixed something up, that makes your skin itch like that!” he exclaimed, while he started to scratch his legs, and he even made unnecessary noises, when he dig his nails deep into his poor and already slightly red skin.
“Hahaha! How should they even do that?” I asked still not convinced.
“His friend Yunho… he’s studying pharmacy… I’m sure he needed no effort to find something, which is able to create something like that!”
“Oh…”
his declaration really made me think about what he said. Yeah, there IS something true in his words… and as I Heechul know, he’d really do that!
“Aaaahh and I can’t even reach my back!”
Hyukkie whined pitifully, while he desperately tried to reach a special spot on the middle of his back, which seemed to itch the most.
“Hahaha! Want me to scratch it for you? Hihihi!” I offered laughing and slightly caressing his back with the tips of my fingers, just to torture him a bite.
“Aaah, yes please!!!” he screamed and arched his back, while he was busy ripping his skin at a spot on his arm, while he moved his legs, to rub them against the sheets, trying to make the tickling feeling stop futilely.
I placed my cold hands on his neck, causing him to wince, but when I started to help him, trying to get rid of his problem, he started to moan and he even increased the speed of his fingers, while I chuckled at his reaction.

“I can’t stand it anymore!!!” he screamed desperately and started to rub his back against the wall, while I kept laughing at him.
“Aaahh… damn!!!” he cursed nearly every minute and he returned to the bed, to show me, that I should go on scratching his back, making him moan like before.
“What the hell are you guys doing in here?!?!” Heechul asked with a slightly teasingly undertone in his voice, when he pushed the door open and stared at us in joy, while he hid his left hand behind his back – who the hell knows why.
Without being asked to, he entered the room and helped Hyukkie! He also started to scratch his body – especially Hyukkie’s thighs, his and actually the whole area near his crotch, which he – thank god – avoided – of course all only with his right hand, the other one was still behind his back, not letting us see, what he was hiding.
When he was about to stop, he leaned closer to Hyukkie, tickling him even more with his hot breathe, that kept caressing, or rather torturing, his neck, which he showed by scratching it immediately.
“The itch gets worse, if you scratch it.” He whispered huskily and within a fraction of a second he lowered the tickling feeling on Hyukkie’s crotch, by pushing his left hand onto it and leaving nearly completely melted ice on it and in the next second he already raced out of the room, after he probably created the worst and most biggest problem. There’s one thing to mention, if Heechul plays a prank, he really plans everything exactly and it turns out as a genius plan! Especially because cold water – and even worse – ice, make it only worse!
“Eh… heh-heh-hehehe! He seriously touched your ?!” I squeaked in glory and rolled on the bed, while his face turned dark red and he started to boil, because of all the increasing anger. He only pushed me lightly, but I was too concerned to laugh at him, so he couldn’t even grab the sheets anymore, before I fell off the bed, but of course I was still able to keep on laughing like crazy, while was sitting on the cold floor.
Heechul was probably right – which only showed us, that Hyukkie’s fear from before was right – when he started to scratch his inner thighs and rub his against the wall – causing me to laugh even harder.
“Seriously, what is wrong with that guy?!” Hyukkie shouted furiously, while he unconsciously scratched his already sore body.
“Hyukkie, stop it, or you’re going to bleed. Just, like your arm!” I warned him and pointed at his arm, where blood already started to drip off it onto his legs, increasing that horrible feeling, which tortured him everywhere.
“I think hot water will help…” I advised and finally stood up, to lead him into the bathroom. But in that second Heechul was brave enough to show up again, while he only chuckled evilly.
“Oh, and I forgot to thank you. Your moans sounded just too pleasured, while you were doing ‘it’, so I made sure, to safe them, just in case, you’d want to hear it again!” he announced and pointed at his smartphone, mentioning, that he recorded us, while I was scratching Hyukkie’s back.
“YOU…!” Hyukkie squealed painfully, while his fingers kept abusing the meanwhile bloody spot on his neck and Heechul escaped through the front door of the house and we only heard the sound of his car, which – as usually – made terrible noises, when the wheels were turned harshly and he raced away.

As always I was right, since Hyukkie stopped to scratch himself like he did before, after feeling hot water on his skin, so we went to bed, because it was now pretty late, and also we were also tired.

 


 

Meanwhile at Donghae’s & Kyuhyun’s place
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

While I was forced to take my precious laptop to the attic, Hae that idiot rushed into our roomhe probably thought I didn’t see that! Hm… let’s find out, what he’s going to do!
Reluctantly I placed my laptop safely onto the table, which I just cleaned for my treasure.
“See you, darling…” I mumbled depressed and kissed my laptop, then I turned around and made sure, nobody saw this. I perceived voices from downstairs, so I quickly laid down onto the floor next to the conductor and let my head hang through the gap, to stare at Hae.
This seriously thinks he can steal my PSP?!?!?!?! Oh, you gonna pay for that – forsake you on it!
Fortunately dad just returned and I immediately stood up, since I didn’t really want him to discover me in such a position and I eavesdropped onto them.
“So, Donghae. Everything alright?” dad asked him with a slightly angry undertone in his voice.
“AAHH! Oh it’s only you… err… sure… why?” Hae answered nervously, shocked from dad’s sudden appearance.
“Well, I just wanted to make sure, if umma punished you, for chasing my client away.” He replied immediately and his happy – well it’s happy, compared with that one, right now! – expression changed to a furious one.
“That sounds like something erted…” Hae mumbled confidently and smirked, which I could see perfectly, though he bent his head down.
“Oh god! No! Don’t get me wrong!!!” dad shouted worriedly and even lifted his hand defensively in front of him.
“Hahaha! You actually fell for that!” Hae squeaked happily and grinned brightly. He’s probably trying to smirk like a real devil… but he’s definitely not talented enough – he is just the opposite of his perfect, big brother!
“Okay. I didn’t want to mention it, but now… what are you hiding under your shirt?!”
dad answered and his angry expression returned.
“Huh? Oh err… nothing!” Hae mumbled frightened and backed away, until he hit the wall.
“Really? Let’s see!” was the reply he got, which caused him to gulp loudly – obviously desperate – while dad slowly approached him.
“No! Seriously I don’t have anything!!!” Hae whined and shook his head furiously from one side to the other.
“Of course! And now, give it to me!” dad shouted and tried to grab my PSP, but Hae quickly turned around and faced the wall.
“But I have nothing!” he simply answered and and he wants to die… and let my incredibly poor PSP slide into his dirty, disgusting pants!
“So that’s nothing, huh?” dad asked mischievously, while he was staring at that bulge Hae was trying to hide.
“Just my .” Hae answered and smirked awkwardly, which caused me to giggle, since I couldn’t suppress my laughter – his facial expression was simply too much. He’s seriously not able to say words like this without blushing!

After that dad laughed loudly, he patted his head and went out of our room. What?! That’s it?! Not even scolding him, for stealing my property?!
That means, I have to do it…

 


 

Donghae’s POV

 

I quickly let Kyu’s PSP slide into my pants, while the cold material let the lower part of my body freeze. I shivered, when it touched my skin, while dad stared at me with a mischievously smirk.
“So that’s nothing, huh?” he dared to ask, causing me to roll my eyes, but then a crazy thought crossed my mind, and without even thinking about, what could happen afterwards I just spit it out.
“Just my .” I tried to keep my jaw in place, since it was about to drop, because of my sentence! Instead I skillfully turned my expression into an evil one – a devilish smirk!
Dad only laughed, patted my head and went out. Whew! He leaves me alone!

 

I stretched my arms, yawned noisily and munched cutely, while I slightly tilted my head from one side to the other. Then I quickly changed into my pajama and brushed my teeth, of course I still had Kyu’s PSP with me, unfortunately I had to steal one of his gruesome pajama pants, because only his pants have pocketsWell, I don’t care!
Okay now I do…
I slightly cursed, because that damn trousers was ripped at the backside! At the backside! Seriously Kyu, what the hell are you doing, that there’s a hole?! Do you… oh my gosh… you … you … ert!
When I returned into my room I started to look for a place to hide the PSP, where Kyu won’t it ever expect to be, but in that moment a hand grabbed my nape from behind, causing me to groan a little and I tried to free myself from that rough grip.
“Hey, Hae!” he whispered huskily into my ear and even blew hot air into it, causing me to wince, because of that disgusting feeling, which lightly tickled.
“Hi, Kyu! What’s up?” I replied as cool as I am, which only caused him to tighten his harsh grip, just to create as much pain as possible, while I groaned louder.
“Would you mind, returning my PSP to me?” he whispered, while back-hugging me. Damn! He knows about it!
“I don’t know what you mean!”
I answered and tried to fool him, but he only kicked my with his knee and released one of his arms.
“Oh! Maybe this little friend of yours, knows what I mean, don’t you think so too?” he asked mischievously and held my phone in front of my nose.
“Huh? HEY! Stop it! Give it back!” I squeaked angrily and tried to snap it out of his grip, but he was faster and it disappeared again in his pocket.
“Let’s do a swap!” he suggested and pointed at his PSP.
“But… that’s not fair!”
“And why?!”
“Because … uhm… because~…”
“Okay, then let’s just stay like this, if you don’t want to swap!”
he answered and started to poke my neck.
“What?! No!” I threw my head back, trying to hit him – what I even did absolutely successfully!
“Aaah! Are you crazy?! Well, if you want it this way… hmm … messages – sounds interesting, don’t you think so too?” he asked devilish and once more he was holding my phone directly in front of my nose, but his arm, which was wrapped around my hands, preventing me from saving my poor phone.
“Tch I nearly never write messages, so you wouldn’t even find something exciting!” I hissed and tried to distract him, from reading my messages.
“Let’s prove this… hehehe!”
“No, wait!”
I shouted worriedly and accidently – that’s even true! – stepped back onto his foot, causing him to cry out painfully and he finally let go of me. But in the next second he already kicked me once more and he even tried to push his knee through my legs, to kick a way more sensual spot.
“Kyuhyun, Donghae?” mum shouted from outside and interrupted our actions.
“WHAT?!” we shouted furiously in unison.
“Don’t you ‘what’ me once again! So, what I wanted to tell you – your dad and I are going to meet some friends tomorrow morning, and we’re probably the whole day out… well… for sure…” she announced and dad appeared beside her in the doorframe, while they didn’t even say something about our positions – Kyu positioned his left arm around my hands, like before, but I dig my sharp nails into his flesh, while his right hand desperately tried to get his PSP, but I kicked him everytime, when his hand appeared too close to my crotch and my other hand was holding a bunch of his hair roughly, while I was pulling it towards me, so he had to bend his head a little and he even dared to rest his forehead on my shoulder!!!
“Okay, see you!”
Kyu simply shouted and again he tried to get his PSP, which I prevented successfully.
“Not now.” Dad said angrily, before he stepped into our room, to try to separate us, by grabbing our earlobes and pulling us away from each other - which always has to work out…
“Tch, okay, good night!” I mumbled after we squeaked in pain, dad created by roughly pinching our earlobes.
“Yeah, go to sleep! Good night, sleep well and nice dreams!” mum replied and went in as well to kiss both of us – just like dad. Disgusting!

 

“I’m absolutely not tired…” Kyu exclaimed angrily and started to pull my blanket away and I grabbed it quickly, but what he didn’t expect was, that I rolled my body into the blanket, so when he was pulling it, he also rotated me, while I quickly approached him, until my body was squeezed against his.
“Eeeww! Go away from me!” he shouted worriedly, and actually that’s what I wanted to do, but seriouslyhe’s literally asking me, to annoy him!
So I rolled on top of him, where I started to pinch him, while amused looking at the arching body under my own.
“Me neither.” I finally answered, after I returned to my own bed.
“Give me my PSP.” He commanded and probably wanted to hit my forehead, but he slapped my eye!
“Oops… hihi!” he only laughed – of course he didn’t apologize!
“Give me my phone, and you’ll get your PSP.”
“I don’t have it anymore.”
“Huh?! What should that mean?!”
“It means, that I don’t have it anymore!”
“I also don’t have your PSP anymore!”
“Sure…”
I rolled my eyes because of his sarcastic, stupid answer and yawned.
“Uuuh, looks like someone got tired, huh?” he tried to mock me, while I slowly nodded my head and smiled brightly at him.
“I bet you won’t be able to stay awake for only one night!” he exclaimed and sat up, causing me to sit up as well, while I stared at him with narrowed eyelids.
“Challenge accepted – the one, who falls asleep first, loses, so what does the loser have to do?” I asked and smirked mischievously at him.
“Hm… let me think…” he mumbled, scratched his chin and probably thought of several ways to make my life a living hell!
“I know! If I win, you have to do my homework for the whole month!” I squeaked happily, because of my sudden idea, which was more than only useful!
“Haha! Alright, but if I win, you have to get my PSP, laptop, phone and so on, whenever I want it and if mum or dad asks about that stuff… it was you!” he explains, while my jaw dropped.
“Tch… that’s way worse! You’ll do my homework for the whole year!” I shouted worriedly and harshly pushed him.
“No way! That’s way too much! A semester at the best, but nothing more!” he answered with the same volume and also pushed me, causing me to lie on the bed, while he crawled on top of me.
“Alright!” I gave up, since he’s sitting on me it’s better not to contradict, you never know, what his crazy, little nerd-brain thinks!
“Good!”
he exclaimed happily and rolled off my body. He was lying on his stomach, when he reached out a hand, to grab something under his bed. I stared at him and his moving hand, while he threw an excited glance into my direction. He’s hiding something, that can only harm me! Otherwise he wouldn’t stare at me like that!
Well, I don’t care. I definitely have to win that stupid bet!


i'm so sorry~ D: i just hate sundays - no wonder i couldn't think of anything that's supposed to be something like... interesting xD
But i promise... as soon as i can write about monday it'll get better! :D
Have fun ^-^