First kiss ^-^ (why do I always have to think of a title, and it always starts with 'first'?! xD)

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

-In the (thank god cleaned) toilet-
Kyuhyun's POV

 


I was furious. Honestly, I wasn’t myself! I mean… what will these freaks think about me now?! Donghae’s gonna ruin my new cool image! I was holding Sungmins hand and tugged him into the toilets.

“Stop refusing, already! They’re clean now! Did you forget about that guy earlier?!”
“No! I won’t go inside there! Stop dragging me in there!”
he was lucky - he was able to grab the doorframe, that way he held onto it, like I’d drown him in one of the toilet bowls. I was pulling his legs, but this boy was stronger, than I expected! I was holding now his lower body, and he was completely lifted in the air. I wrapped my arms around his tights and pulled with more strength.
But he still was too strong that way, he even started to kick around his legs and nearly hit me, so I put one arm around his seines.
Okay Kyuhyun, give it everything, or you’ll look like a stupid, weak dumb. I took a deep breath and strengthened my grip. With all my power I pulled him further into the room.

“Come on, Sungmin! Just let go of that damn doorframe! I’ll win either way, the one you’ll get hurt, or we’ll just talk like the normal adults, we actually are!”
“No way!”
“Sungmin! Let goooo–! Aaahh!”
Both of us screamed when I fell onto the hard floor, and landed on my . I think… I’ve used a bit too much power…
Sungmin also tumbled back and slipped – but he was lucky and ended up sitting on my crotch. I yelped, when he landed, cursing me A LOT of pain, but there’s still something I haven’t mentioned yet.

The reason, why Sungmin let go of the doorframe – at least that’s what I think.
I somehow removed his pants, when I was dragging him inside, and now his bare was pressing against my crotch.

I have to admit, I could feel myself getting , but our embarrassment made me cool down. It felt, like he was sitting for an eternity on my lap, but it was only a few seconds. Unfortunately… Hey! What the hell am I thinking?! Stupid Kyuhyun! Stupid! Stupid!!!

Sungmin lifted his and snatched his pants out of my hands. I didn’t even notice, that I was still holding them.

I felt kinda guilty and somehow excited, when I saw his cute embarrassed expression – his face was completely red, his eyes widely and in shock opened – just the same way as his mouth and his eyebrows were looking somehow cringed.
I felt too excited, when I was just thinking about his face, that I nearly didn’t even see him standing up, but one THING led my attention on it. It was so cute, Sungmin was trying to hide it, but it was impossible! Actually I didn’t expected it to be that big – not that I’d say it’s big, but well… for him it seemed big for me.

When I was drooling about I just saw, Sungmin pulled up his pants and was about to run away, but thank god I came back to reality and could get a grip on his wrist.
“What do you want?!” he shouted. Damn, he’s so cute! He has even tears in his eyes… Okay, now I’m really feeling guilty. Would it make him happy, if I’d pinch his cheeks? No way! He won’t be able to calm down that easily, after he noticed what I was staring at.
“If you don’t have anything to say, just let go of me!”
“No! I-… I’m so-… sorry. I’m so sorry! Really I didn’t meant to-…”

My words have been interrupted by a gently kiss. I widened my eyes in fear, but I soon got used to that feeling, and damn it was wonderful! Sungmin was lightly pressing his sweet soft lips lightly against mine, made me feel dizzy. They tasted sooo good! Wait ... am I really his lips?! Please tell me I didn't!!!
I closed my eyes, put my arms around him - one on his lower back, the other rising up to his head, pushing it towards mine to increase our excitement of the kiss.
But then we got interrupted by a stupid, loud noise - like a door, that has been shut, and cursed us to pull away immediately.

I felt embarrassed and frustrated and somehow even rejected, because Sungmin was the first one, who pulled away, but then I realized, what we have done just some seconds ago. How could I’ve been so stupid?! Wait… HE kissed ME! So he’s the idiot! But why did he pull away, I wasn’t done yet! My first kiss should have been way longer!

“Err… sorry. I uhm … also didn’t meant to do so…” he blushed again and looked even cuter.
“Uh… never mind.”
“So why did you drag me here? Or did you plan this?! Don’t tell me you…! Not even you could expect something like that to happen!”
Sungmin sounded kinda hysterically.
“Uhm… I forgot it.” How the hell could that happen?!
“Aah, okay… So… I’ll be going now. See you.”
“Eh, yeah sure. See you!” God that was just the most embarrassing thing ever!

Still sitting on the floor, I watched Sungmin running away in a hurry.

 

 


 

In the detention room
Donghae's POV



Only 10 minutes left until we’re free! Mrs. Yoo was still unable to pay attention to us, she was way too busy to do so, since she’s been talking so someone for about an hour now. I want to know, what the hell Kyuhyun and Sungmin are doing! But when I’ll see Kyuhyun, I won’t let go of him, until he tells me exactly what happened. Oh yeah, right! We’re twins! So I can use my twin-power and read his dirty mind! Hehehe~. Okay, brain, it’s time to time switch you on! Now connect with Kyuhyun's! Come on! Connect! Aish… oh right… I forgot – Kyuhyun doesn’t have one!
But he and Sungmin are so mean!

Leaving me and Hyukkie all alone! Even Shindong and Ryeowook left. Why the hell are we even still here, since everybody else left?! No wait, HEECHUL is also still here! What? I thought he was gone just a few seconds ago! Aish... but now he’s staring out of the window… He really must be seeing something wonderful out there, since he’s staring out of the window and drools. Disgusting.
I lightly hit Hyukkies arm with my elbow and he looked up from our cool painting, we’ve been busy creating it.
It’s a huge painting on the whole desk, and everything you can imagine is here. It’s a small farm near the sea… or at least a huge lake with a lot of evil animals, who’re targeting each other. For example, there’s a cat, who’s about to catch a bird, that’s sitting on the roof of the stable and shat – the dirt is about to land on the pigs head, who stole food of the horse. So the horse is going to bite the pigs tail while farmer wanted to scold it for behaving bad, but unfortunately the dog of the farmer has bitten off the farmers nose, who’s now lying on the floor, bleeding. We still haven’t figured out, if a human’s able to survive an incident like this, but somehow they must – or not?
These are just some parts of our painting. There’s also a huge rats territory, but it’s too hard to explain, how it looks like.
Hyukkie and me are sure, good painters!
“What is it?”
“Sshh! Speak quietly! What the hell is your brother doing, over there?!”
“Probably stalking his future husband…Wait… he was gone a few minutes ago?! Why did he even return?!”
Hyukkie didn’t seemed too excited in our conversation, until I shouted:
“Hey! What the hell is Sungmin doing out there?!” Oops… Thank god, Mrs. Yoo didn’t notice. Man she really MUST be interested in the others words! Hyukkie looked up from our painting once more and stared at Sungmin, who’s running away.
“That ! He even told me to take some boxers with me so … errm… What?! Why are you looking at me that strangely?! Haven’t you ever slept at a friend’s place?! I’m gonna write him a message, that I’ll come to his place in a few minutes…” he looked embarrassed, took his phone out of his pocket and quickly typed in a message. Then he faced the desk again and started to draw anew. Aish, that this guy even finds place to draw something! The desk is already completely lubricated!

He looks so cute, when he blushes! Hell Donghae, what are you thinking! Be happy, that you didn’t say that out loud! I smiled, sighed and rested my arm on his shoulders, which started to tremble lightly, when I touched him. I could see him, getting all nervous again and laughed silly. you voting break! He looked at me, looking completely confused, like a lost puppy and for a second I thought, he might didn’t notice or something like this. But then he bursted out laughing and even hit his head on the desk, which cursed him to cry out, but it still didn’t stop him from laughing.

Worried I laid my hand onto his head, I mean – I was concerned, if he was hurt, but maybe this was a wrong move.
He stopped to laugh immediately, when he felt my hand caressing his soft, silky hair.
I couldn’t stop myself from what I’ve been doing, and Hyukkie also seemed, like he got used to it, which made me kinda feel happy.

I lightly pulled his hair playfully, but this was definitely wrong! He stood up, and grabbed my hair and smirked mischievously, but somehow we lost balance and I came to fall backwards, still sitting on my chair. But since Hyukkie's arms were wrapped around my head, I cursed him to fall with me. Wow, well done, Donghae. Isn’t that exactly what you wanted? Lying on the floor with Hyukkie on top of you, his arms around your neck? Wait… since when are they round my neck?! Well the probably went down, as I pulled him to fall with me…

His legs were spread, that way each of his legs were on one of my side lying below me. The rest of his body was on top of me – to be honest it was a nice view, now I was able to see him blush from underneath! And hell he’s so adorable! But I could feel something… tickling? No wait it kinda hurts- “aaahh…” Super! Now I’ve interrupted my own thoughts with a weird moan! Can this situation get even worse?!
Afterwards I figured out what cursed my moan – Hyukkie’s belt was scratching my crotch and … yeah… kinda woke up that part down there *heehee* shut up stupid brain!

But this wasn’t the worst part… Unfortunately.
While I moaned, Hyukkie’s jaw dropped and I think he was about to apologize, since he started:
“Sor-… mmmh” until this point. He even interrupted my moan. So you’re asking yourself what happened? I’ll tell you!
See… both of our mouths were opened widely, and everything I could see (except of Hyukkie) was a shadow coming nearer and nearer. Then suddenly Hyukkie’s head was pushed down and our lips crashed roughly. Maybe not a very innocent first kiss, but I can’t help it.

Our ‘kiss’ even lasted for many seconds, and I could feel him slowly releasing his lips from mine. I don’t know, to be sad or happy, that our tongues didn’t touch but… What the HELL am I thinking?! The next thing I could see was a bright lightening, that somehow looked like a camera’s. After that Hyukkie pushed himself off me and was lying beside me. Wow… our kiss was probably longer than expected. Both of us were breathing heavily, since we weren’t able to do so for, who the hell knows!

I really wanted our kiss to be longer – I didn’t wanted to see Heechul – the reason for our kiss.
“YOU…!” Hyukkie squeaked and pointed at him, while he was trying to sit up, but Heechul pushed him down soon.
“Your mouths are really made for each other!” he said, smirked devilish and began to laugh like he has gone insane.

Hyukkie and me were too embarrassed to say anything, both of us only got our things and ran out of the building, while Heechul was still rolling on the floor laughing.
The only thing we could see him doing was, that he’s been talking to our teacher, who seemed more than furious but then she patted Heechul's head, so she might have calmed down already.
She probably didn’t like the fact, that everyone left the room, before we were allowed to – except of Heechul.

“It might sound wrong and stupid to ask now, but I wanted to do so way earlier!” Hyukkie began.
“What is it?”
“Uhm… honestly, let’s forget about what happened before okay? Or this would sound … creepy.”
“Uh… but… al- .. alright. So what’s wrong?”
honestly, I wasn’t ready to, nor I wanted to forget what happened inside, but since he says he wants to, he might dislike me… I was already disappointed and had bent my head down when this question made even me blush!
“Erm… may I ask for your telephone number?” Hyukkie said, while looking in a different direction – his face completely distorted and his blushed furiously.
“Is it that terrible to ask me that?” I and laughed, though I wasn’t only glad, to hear something like this, it made me also happy. See – VERY happy!
We exchanged our numbers (I even added Kyuhyun’s number, so we could fool him a bit, because it’s so much fun!) and made our way home and,… guessed what! He lives near my house! (Yeah I have to admit, I accompanied him to his house..)

“Wow your house is huge!”
“Erm… that’s not mine, it’s Sungmin's’”
he replied and chuckled, while I blushed again – at least my skin color is so cool, no one’s able to see it! At least I hope so…
“Okay then,… see you tomorrow” I said and waved crazily.
“Yeah, see you!” he replied, waved me back and ran towards the entry of that huge building.


 

 


 


In Sungmin's house
Sungmin's POV

 

“Uuuuuuhh! Look who decided to visit me! Now tell me, what exactly did you do to Donghae?”
“What are you talking about?! We were just walking home together…”
“Don’t lie to me! I know, that you’ve kissed him!”
“WHAT?! No! I didn’t! Really I… wait… Why are you suspecting something like this from me?!”
“I’ve seen some proofs.”
I added calmly and chuckled evilly. His jaw dropped and I pulled him into my house and led him into the livingroom.
“What the hell are you doing here?! Aish… I knew, I know this car!” Hyukjae squeaked.
I chuckled even more, after seeing his expression, when he discovered Heechul, who’s lying on the sofa like a stranded whale.

“Aah, you came to see the picture? It’s really nice! Come here, I’ll show you!” Heechul said, calm as always and hold his phone in front of Hyukkie’s face.

First he was still looking at Heechul with compressed eyes, but they widened, when he was looking at the picture. Indeed it shows exactly him and Donghae kissing. It might look hot, because their mouths are opened, but it let them appear quite y. And also it’s nothing compared to Kyu’s and my kiss!
His hands raised and were about to take Heechul’s phone, but he pulled it away immediately, since he’s pretty intelligent in things like these, and he was already prepared of something like this to happen. I mean… Hyukkie could delete this fabulous picture – but honestly, who the hell wants this to be gone?!

 

As soon as Heechul left my mum called me and asked me several times, if everything’s okay, if we’ve eaten a lot, what we’ve eaten, and so on… But then she added something frightening:
“Honey, you daddy and me were thinking about you and Hyukjae, and you’re only 14. It’s not, that we wouldn’t trust you or something, we’re only scared, something could happen to you…”
“Yeah, go on! What do you want to say?!”
“Uhm… I don’t think you’ll like this idea, but you have no choice!”
“What?!”
“Heechul promised me to stay at our place, so you won’t be alone.”
“WHAT?!”
“Darling, Heechul is a nice boy, and I know you’d enjoy to have the house for you all alone, but…”
“Alright I got it mum… I’ll close now. Good night.”
“Eh.. Okay, alright. Good night, sleep well and have sweet dreams. I love you!”
before she could add anything me I closed immediately, already annoyed of the fact that Heechul’s going to tease us all the time.

It was awkward to be with Hyukkie alone, after I found out, that he kissed Donghae, and didn’t even told me about it! Well … I guess I’m not better…
After amount of minutes, that seemed to last for an eternity I broke the silence and tried to cheer Hyukkie up with some games, but he ignored me nearly all the time. He only lifted his head, when I threw an apple against it. Hahah! Only his head can make such a dull sound, when it’s getting hit by something! Probably he’s really hollow I thought and chuckled devilish.

Then suddenly, at 8P.M. the bell of our house rang. Or rather the church bells, because of our future burials.
I opened the door and Heechul walked in with a big bag. I hope he won’t also come here after school! Even though, mum asked him to.

“Where’s Hyukkie?” he asked after entering the livingroom.
“In the bathroom. I forced him to have a shower.”
“Haha! Yeah, he really needed one! So I’ll apologize for you shower getting dirty.”
Okay, I’ve exaggerated. I LOVE Hyukkies brother!
“Ah it’s okay haha! Uhm… but… could you send me that picture of him and Donghae?”
“Which one?”
he said and smirked devilish.
“Erm…”
“Alright, I’ll send you both!”
he was obviously amused!

I received both of them and we laughed in joy. But then I stopped and only Heechul laughed because he confessed me something. Something REALLY scary!
So it wasn’t only Kyus and my imagination… That stupid noise, that interrupted our wonderful kiss was made by Heechul! HE HAS SEEN US!!! And the way he told me… oh god, at least Hyukkie wasn’t here! You know… he leaned forwards and he could almost nibble my ear… wait why do I compare it with something like this?! Well… so he was really near my ear, and whispered:
“You and Kyu, indeed make a cute and nice couple.”
Then he chuckled evilly.
But there’s something I’m curious about. WHY THE HELL DOES THIS GUY HAS TO TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING?!?! I wonder if he’d also do so, if he could make one of a guy, who’s ! Okay stupid question – of course he would!

I tried to avoid his glances and waited impatiently for Hyukkie to come.
“Oh come on. How long does this guy shower?!”
“Be happy about it. If he wouldn’t, he won’t be clean afterwards.”

I have to admit, this was funny, even I chuckled, though I still feel pretty awkward, that he has seen me kissing one of my best friends. Then he explained me his evil idea, actually it’s a bet, about Hyukkie, if he fails, he’d show him the picture of me, while I was kissing Kyuhyun and if he doesn’t he… well that part he didn’t even told me. But he promised, he wouldn’t show anyone, and that’s most important!

“Finally you’re out there!” I said, when I’ve spotted him, walking downstairs.
“Yeah, I wonder that you aren’t completely wrinkled! Show me your hands and legs, please. Heeheeh” Heechul said jokingly.
“No, I won’t!”
“Alright. Then I have a better idea. Sungmin and me were thinking about something.

Interested in a bet?”
“No.”
“Shut up, just accept the challenge, you baby!”
“I’m not a baby!”
“Prove it!”
“Alright, I’ll accept it. Idiot. So what is it about?”
“Sungmin, explain it to him, I’ll get what we need.”
With these words Heechul finally shut up and left – and he TOLD ME TO DO SOMETHING! Aish… that guy really has nerves!
“Sure… so, you HAVE TO put the tomato inside your mouth, don’t worry it’s a very small one! If you’re not to put it inside and eat it like this, we’ve lost and he’ll publish these pictures of you and Donghae!”
“What?! But, he can’t…!”
‘Hmm… that guy’s really evil, but not comparable with Kyuhyun! Well, I could do this too!’
Heechul thought, and began to laugh evilly, while he was looking for tomatoes in the kitchen.

After he finally returned he was holding two huge tomatoes in his hands and smirked at the two boys, whose jaws just dropped.
“You… You told me they were small!”
“I thought so! I didn’t even knew, that we even have bigger ones!”
“But you do, and it not possible to push a huge thing like that into your mouth!”
That idiot!
These words made me and Heechul laugh like idiots – Hyukkie’s just too innocent, to get, that what he just said, was more than only erted!

“Okay, now eat them, or our photos will be published!”
“Yeah, yeah sure… Wait what?! Our- …”

I couldn’t help, I had to push the tomato into his mouth. He mustn’t find out about that incident in the toilet!
Oh my god, has Heechul seen me too?!


 

 


 

Meanwhile in Donghae’s and Kyuhyun’s house
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I was lying on the sofa when Donghae finally arrived at home. That idiot really stayed the whole hour?! Only the thought of that was funny enough, since everyone left him and Hyukkie alone there. Hahaha, wait! Hyukkie was with him… Oooooh! Now everything’s clear!

“What are you doing here?”
“I’m lying on the sofa – got a problem with this?”
“Erm… No? Go ahead. I’ll take a shower and this time – PLEASE, leave me alone.”
“Sure…”

After that he left and I hope he couldn’t see me smirk. As soon as he was gone, I hurried into my parents’ room to get my most precious property back – my PSP.

Okay, mum’s out shopping, this means, if dad wouldn’t be able to interrupt me, I’d have all time in the world. But unfortunately, dad will be here in about 30 minutes. At least Donghae always showers about an hour.
I sneaked into my parents’ room and looked for an acceptable place to hide.
Come on, Kyuhyun, if you were dad, where’d you hide your darling’s treasure? I looked for it at several places, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. I have only 5 minutes left, I have to hurry! I’ll only have to find it, hide it, and when Donghae comes out of the bathroom, I’ll go and play inside, I won’t even shower today!
Then – the last place, where I’ve expected it to be…
I forgot to have a look in the drawer! Full of hope I rolled over the bed and yanked open the drawer. Well… I REALLY wasn’t expecting this. Because of all these magazines and movies I was full in my own thoughts and I wasn’t able to perceive anything, what was happening around me, the only thing I noticed was, that I began to drool uncontrollably.
But I returned to reality, when a hairy hand on my shoulder appeared.
With some DVDs in my left hand and a handful of magazines in the other, I turned around and shocked.
Not only dad was standing behind me, also Donghae, who just finished having a shower appeared in the threshold.

 

I’m dead.

 



Okay I finally gave up, I won't write anymore now, (I did for many hours! xD) and I even became pretty tired
sooo - please forgive me all the mistakes I made, and I will make :D
and have fun ^-^
(I also hope you can 'like' this chapter xD)