A ridiculous attempt

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the hospital
Sungmin’s POV


 

I explained, that I was just fooling them and kept laughing like crazy. They all glared at me and Kyu smirked, before he said:
“Minnie… you know, you’ll get punished by us for that?”
Okay… with that voice, it was really frightening!

His devilish smirk only grew, when he noticed, that I slightly feared, what he’s going to do to me.
“Erm… okay but first, help me to pack everything. The earlier we get out here, the better!” I commanded, changing the topic and started to get my things, that only consisted about my clothes and those things I bought from the store in the hospital. To my surprise the others obeyed and supported me, to cram all those things into a little bag, so after I made sure, they positioned my things into that bag, I went into the bathroom and changed quickly. I can’t get out, when I’m still wearing my pajama!
“Where the hell did you got all this stuff?!” Kyu asked, when I came out again and he tried desperately to push a cute pink bunny-pillow into the already brimful bag, causing me to scream in horror:
“AAAHH! NO! Be careful with my Ky-… bunny!” and I tore it out of his grip and hugged it tightly in front of my chest.
“And why the hell do you need that much?!” Hae added, after he was able to find some space for my sweets.
“I just needed everything of this! I saw it in that store and thought ‘whoa, I HAVE to get this!’.” I answered and shrugged, while I stuck out my tongue and cuddled with my bunny.
“So you were making yourself comfortable?” Hyukkie asked – the only person who understands me and I nodded in agreement and smiled at him gratefully.
“You’re crazy! Why do you need to make yourself comfortable in a hospital?! Did you want to stay forever?!” he went on, causing me to blink a few times, before I realized, he was also only something like scolding me, for buying that much useless stuff.

They finally stopped to annoy me with those pointless questions and we went out of the room. Okay, Sungmin. It’s showtime! Well… or better just the way round!
I smirked at my thoughts, but thank god nobody noticed, since I closed the door, so I back faced them. As the strong and supporting gentleman Kyu was, he offered me to carry my bag, which I of course gladly accepted. My plan is going to succeed!
I kept walking near behind them, trying not to get caught by any attention, so I just stayed quiet, and smiled to myself happily, while I had my head slightly bent down. Hae and Hyukkie kept giggling about a magazine, we couldn’t tuck into the bag. I bought it while they’ve been in school – at that time I also bought the rest of my stuff… Thank god, Hyukkie forgot his wallet in my room… Hehehe!
I didn’t care, that they were actually making fun of me, since they kept asking things like ‘what the hell! What is this?!’ or ‘oh my god… Minnie, why the hell did you buy that?!’ but they never noticed, that they were completely absorbed by the content of the magazine. Kyu kept laughing about them and of course, he teased them for everything, that was worth for him to do so. And of course, for Kyu, everything what Hyukkie and Hae do together is a big opportunity to tease them for it…
It needed an eternity, until we finally reached the stairs! At least it felt like this! My body started to heat up, and my forehead became all wet, because of the huge amount of sweat, that covered it and I already became a bit nervous.
“Let’s get an elevator!” I announced and pointed to the elevators, that were some meters further, but Kyu shook his head, grinned evilly and answered:
“We’re not that lazy, Minnie! If you can’t go the stairs, I’ll carry you!” indeed, I’d love to be carried bridal-style from him, but that’s not the right time for it!
“Alright, then we’ll use the stairs…”
 I sighed defeated and followed them unwillingly. My glance kept rushing all over my surroundings, to see, if there were any doctors or nurses to see, but I couldn’t find any of them. Just a bunch of patients walking around, with some visitors on their side. Perfect!
In my mind I clapped in joy, but it was maybe too early…

“Oh, aren’t you that cute little boy, who stayed with Lee Sungmin the whole night?” a stupid, annoying nurse had to stop us, and smiled brightly at Kyu. He’s mine! Get you your own Kyuhyun!
I clenched my fists and realized my situation. Without wasting another thought I sneaked away as fast as possible and twirled around the corner, for a perfect completion. I was only a few meters away from them, they never would have been able to see me, but I could hear them clearly. Every word.
“Yes, that was me.” My poor Kyu answered friendly, and when I threw a glance around the corner, I could see him smiling brightly. Huh? He’s only allowed to smile at me like this! I thought angrily and turned away quickly and I nearly hit my head at the wall.
“So you’re already leaving?” the nurse kept annoying my friends, but Kyu knew how to handle this.
“Yep Since Min-… Minnie? Where are you?!” he shouted worriedly and I ran into the toilets to hide. Damn! That wasn’t planned! And even worse… why the hell does that stupid battery of my phone has to be empty right now?!
Thank god I could hear the door being opened and Hyukkie asked worriedly like Kyu:
“Minnie? Are you here?”
“Hyukkie? Oh, yes. Sorry I just NEEDED to pee!”
I answered from one of the cabins.
“Oh. It’s okay, at least we found you!” he answered and went out again, probably telling the others, that he found me. He’s so understanding sometimes! Of course he is, when it comes to feeling pressure on the bladder…

I stayed in the toilets for a few minutes, just to make sure, that annoying nurse had already left, and thank god she was gone, when I approached my friends.
“God, why did you need that long?!” Hae asked and stared at me confused. Hm… I have to use that opportunity, I won’t get another one like this!
“I’m a human, Hae. Humans don’t only need to pee.”
I said angelic and smirked devilish, when his already widely opened eyes grew even wider and he was desperately trying to keep his mouth closed. Hyukkie’s reaction wasn’t much better, his body froze completely and he stared at me from the corner of his eyes, and he probably thought I wouldn’t see it. While Kyu just smirked as evilly like me. I released Hae and Hyukkie from their unintentional trance with my cute chuckle, causing Kyu to laugh with me. Embarrassment was written all over on Hyukkie’s and Hae’s faces and they coughed awkwardly.
“Okay, everyone knows I was kidding, now let’s get out here, I’m starting to feel uncomfortable.” I announced and earned a worried glance from Kyu.
“Are you alright? Shall we look for a doctor? I’m sure we’ll find one pretty fast, since we’re in a hospital…” he asked and took my hand before he squeezed it gently.
“NO! Err… just… I want to go home…” I answered, frightened, that my plan would fail. No! That mustn’t happen! I’ve come already this far, it mustn’t be for nothing!
“Uhmm… okay.”
Kyu answered without asking. Thank you, Kyu! Thank you for being that simple, and not making my plan fail! Whoa… that sounded harsh… sorry!
“Thanks!”
I replied happily and smiled brightly, then I pulled him towards the exit, that was probably only some meters further. I can already smell my freedom!

He was still holding my hand, when we turned around a corner, while Hae and Hyukkie followed us like two lost puppies. I pouted at that thought of lost puppies, but Kyu probably noticed it, which I really didn’t need right now!
“Minnie? What’s wrong?”
“Huh? Oh nothing…”
I tried to make him forget about my expression and grinned … which probably looked pretty awkward, since he only answered with a slightly angry voice:
“Don’t ‘nothing’ me! I see, something bothers you, so spit it out!”
“I was just thinking about lost puppies, that’s all!”
I gave up and chuckled quietly, since Hyukkie and Hae didn’t got anything anymore and the kept staring at us – just like real lost puppies!
“I don’t believe you!”
Kyu dared so reply and he even crossed his arms in front of his chest.
“HUH?! That’s even the truth!!!” I shouted angrily and clenched my fists.
“Sure…” he sighed and rolled his eyes. How dares he to act like that?!
“It is!”
I kept stubborn – especially because I was right. How should he even know, what I’m thinking, and what not?!
“If you think so…”
“Kyuuuuu!”
I howled desperately, my tears not far, because of my increasing anger.
“Yeah, yeah. I believe you…” he said sarcastic, shrugged and started to wave his hand, mentioning he doesn’t care anymore.
“You don’t have the right, not to believe me! You were the ones, who have pranked me!” I defended myself, while tears welled up my eyes.
“That might be true, but you fooled us as well!” he answered and pouted.
“Tch… that what I did is absolutely NOT comparable with that, what you did to me! You see, how it ended up!” I shouted in one breathe and started to sob uncontrollably right afterwards, before I slowly started to collapse on the floor.
“I know… I’m sorry… because of me, you had to suffer that much…” Kyu replied with a guilty under tone, while he wrapped his arms around my body, before I reached to floor. He pulled me back on me feet and kept his arms in that position, hugging me tightly.
“What…? No… Kyu! It’s not-…” I tried to answer, because of the sudden guilt I felt, since it was my fault as well… but unfortunately I was interrupted.
“Mister Lee, how are you doing?” a doctor, who’s responsible of me, asked and smiled cheerfully at me. I blinked a few times, before I realized what happened.
“Huh? WAAAAH!” I screamed, pushed Kyu harshly away and ran as fast as I could towards the exit.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! LET ME GOOOO!!!” I shouted desperately and shook my head furiously, while I was struggling in the grip of those two nurses, who unfortunately were able to catch be, before I could leave the hospital. My poor Kyu, I accidently pushed too hard, stood up from the floor and rubbed his aching , before he grabbed my bag again and approached me, while he threw real death glares at me, sending me cold shivers down my spine.
He lightly pinched my cheek and held my earlobe softly but firmly, so when I tried to escape, it’d hurt like hell. I gulped in fear, when I saw an unfamiliar person approaching.
“Please, keep the volume down, people are already complaining! So what’s the matter?” the huge man said and smiled weirdly.
“Director! This boy just wanted to escape, though he got hit by a car yesterday, and was hospitalized afterwards!” one of the stupid nurses, that were still holding my arms, dared to tell. If I only had my nunchucks with me… they all wouldn’t even dare to touch me! I gritted my teeth and hissed:
“LIAR! …” until now, Kyu just massaged my earlobe, but now he pulled it a bit towards him, creating a little pain, that made me shut up, after letting out a strange ‘iiik’ sound.
“Really? I fear, that you still have to stay for a while.” The director mentioned and laughed and with his hoarse voice it sounded like a dying crow, and he ended up coughing. What a good role model… as the director of a huge hospital, it’s absolutely not necessary to be healthy!
Against my will, Kyu and those nurses dragged me back into my room, while Hyukkie and Hae were now absolutely clueless and they had no idea what’s happening. In my opinion it was pointless, that the director of the hospital accompanied us as well, but well… no one listens to me … so what?

“Look, who just tried to sneak out of the hospital!” Kyu mocked smirking, after we got back into my room, and the nurses left with the director. Now even Hae and Hyukkie got it, and stared at me with widely opened eyes.
“You… You wanted to sneak out?!” Hae asked in disbelief, while I could only roll my eyes in response – I mean… he really didn’t got it before Kyu said it?!
“Minnie! You can’t do something like this! What if your condition gets worse?!”
Hyukkie scolded worriedly. I sighed and answered shrugging:
“Who care-…”
“Don’t even say it! You know we all care!”
Kyu interrupted and glared at me, while he crossed his arms. So absolutely ice cold!
I let me fall onto my bed, snuggling my face into the stiff pillow with that strange smell and sighed annoyed.
“Minnie… I know you don’t like it to be in hospital… but stay at least until Monday here, like that doctor from before told you.” Hyukkie tried to cheer me up and patted my shoulder and sat next to me onto my bed.
“See! Why should I stay for two days?!” I shouted angrily and turned around, revealing my face - redden eyes on it, with tears on my cheeks and a slightly running nose.
“Because you have to stay under observation, just as Hyukkie mentioned before, if your condition gets worse.” Kyu answered with a firm voice and positioned himself in front of us, before he handed me a handkerchief.
“It won’t…” I mumbled, after placing Kyu’s handkerchief on my face, trying to hide it completely.
“That’s what we all hope, but to be honest, we don’t know it…” Hae muttered quietly and sat beside my bed onto the little armchair.
“Hey! I just wanted to sit there!” Kyu shouted at Hae and tried to pull him away, so he could sit onto that chair. Uuh, looks like something interesting could happen!
I pulled the handkerchief off my eyes and spied on them, while they were fighting for a stupid chair… Hae tried to keep his on the chair, but Kyu was too strong, so he grabbed the armrest and started to kick Kyu’s leg lightly. Kyu groaned in pain and bit Hae’s hand as revenge. Actually I thought it might be more amusing, but I was wrong. Until… Kyu finally won and literally threw Hae to Hyukkie and he placed his on the armchair, while he grabbed both armrests firmly, so Hae wouldn’t have a chance to get back his seat.
At least Hae’s landing wasn’t bad – he nearly slipped, but in the end he only stumbled forward and because of his outstretched arms, that probably should prevent him from falling, he pushed Hyukkie down, so he was lying on my bed, while Hae fell on top of him, his head on Hyukkie’s chest. Cute! Really, absolutely cute!
Of course Kyu thought the same and began to laugh immediately and no way he’d forget to tease them:
“Woah, Hae! Tell us, if you’re that ! We don’t want to see you guys doing ‘it’!” Hae lifted his head and turned it slowly to Kyu to glare at the latter, who smirked at him devilish.
“Shut. Up. Kyuhyun.” He said as calm as he could, but you still could hear his voice trembling because of his anger. Hyukkie remained silent, while he blushed furiously and sat up, as soon as Hae rolled off his body and lied next to him.
I sat up as well, but of course not without a reason. I hugged Hyukkie from behind – just to distract all of them from my actual task – and pushed him down, so he was now lying next to Hae. But as evil as I can be, I had the requirement to squeeze their bodies against each others’ making them gasp, because of the sudden movements and they even groaned, probably because of the pleasure, they were feeling, thanks to me!
“Awwww how cute!” Kyu squeaked and jumped off his seat to support me. While I kept pushing Hae against Hyukkie, he did the same to Hyukkie. Hae freed one of his arms, that were captured, like Hyukkie’s, between their bodies, and he grabbed my pant leg, since he was too slowly to get grip of my leg. But it was probably enough for him, because he started to pull it immediately, when he was holding it. Hyukkie might have seen that, and tried to do so as well, but Kyu was faster and kept his arms in place, while he laughed evilly with me.

“Do you want to know, why I’m still alive?” Hae asked Kyu, panting heavily, while we all were still struggling, to torture Hae and Hyukkie. The last few minutes, we were trying desperately to make them kiss each other! Aren’t we wonderful friends? Supporting our gay friends like this!
“Sure, tell me!”
Kyu answered laughing, and loosened his grip a bit from Hae’s hair.
“Because … looooving you is killing meeee~!” he sang and started to laugh hysterically. Hyukkie and I joined soon, and Kyu was still unable to say anything, he kept blinking a few times, until his eyes sparkled in anger and grabbed Hae’s hair roughly, while he pushed his lips onto Hyukkie’s. Hae was probably surprised of the sudden movement, and also because he was still laughing he might have been weakened, so it was quite easy for Kyu to fulfill our task and he kept holding their heads in place, while they were screaming and shouting, with closed mouths, so there was no way, someone outside of the room would have been able to hear them pleading.
But we hadn’t thought of the possible consequences…
I’ve no idea how, but somehow Hyukkie was now able to free his left arm, but instead of trying to make their kiss an end, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me harshly, causing me to fall over and to lie on them. Not only on them… Actually my forehead got a nice ‘pillow’ which was actually hard… or at least it … became hard? I’m sure you can already think of it, what it was…
Kyu’s crotch.
And not to forget, as lucky as we always are – a nurse just walked in, but even worse, were the people, that trailed along behind her. . I’m getting tired of it!

 


I know what you might think - i can't think of something else. and, yep - you're right with that! xD
And what i forgot to mention in some chapters before... (i always wanted to tell you that, 'cause i felt guilty and so on, but i always forgot it xD)
I love everyone from Super Junior - it just turned out that Kangin and Siwon are the evil ones right now, but I'll change that... one day XD
Have fun ^-^