Trip to Busan!

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

 

In the bus
Donghae’s POV

 

 

“These guys are honestly able to sleep in a bus…” Kyu said and pointed towards me and Hyukkie. Hah! That idiot has no idea that I’m actually wide awake! How the hell should I be able to sleep like this?!”
I stopped listening to their boring conversation, until I heard these words:
“Erm… let’s… I think it’s probably better if we’d forget the last day… and the night of course as well…” Sungmin said. Hmh… I’d love to know, what they’re talking about…
“Yeah I think so too. I’m just curious, if these guys would be able to do so, they love each other that much.”
Kyu answered and pointed at us once again, while I shut my eyes closely.
“Yeah… but honestly last night was somehow… I don’t know…”

 

I pretended like I just woke up and stretched my whole body except of that shoulder, Hyukkie’s head was lying on. To make the act more realistic, I even champed a few times and blinked my eyes. God, they’ll take it! I should become an actor!
“Why are you staring at me like that?”
I asked with the most innocent voice I had, and put my arm around Hyukkie’s shoulders.
“I’m not staring at anything!” Minnie relied immediately and looked in a different direction, while Kyu only this said:
“I was just too excited of that view, you know.”
“Thanks. I know I’m damn hot.”
I answered and winked.
“Idiot…” he mumbled and looked out of the window.
“Erm… Hae? We were talking about… uh… you know yesterday was somehow weird… and Kyu and I will act like this had never happened.” Minnie explained.
“Why?”
“Why? Erm… Because… well everything’s getting awkward!”
he answered stuttering.
“That might be true, but we can’t pretend, like this hadn’t happened. Just ‘this’ or rather – he – shows us the contrary!” I answered and slapped Hyukkie’s thigh lightly.
Expecting something, like he’d wake up, his head only wandered a bit downwards, until I caught it and wrapped my arm around it. Super. Now his head is being pressed by your harsh grip against your chest, and he’s probably even able to hear your heartbeat! Well done, Donghae you idiot!

 

Some hours elapsed and Hyukkie was still sleeping, while Minnie, Kyu and I were telling jokes each other. Boring jokes.
“Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a y mouth, nice smile… but that’s enough about me, tell me how are you?”
was Kyu’s last ‘joke’ and caused me really to laugh. I forgot about Hyukkie and my body was shaking heavily. And so it had to turn out this way: his head fell of the place it was and landed on my lap. Well… actually crotch…
And Minnie and Kyu probably noticed that, probably also only because of my moan, but they stared at us unbelieving and started to guffaw like crazy afterwards. I rolled my eyes, sighed and Hyukkie lifted his head. At least he’s awake now!
“Are we already back?”
he asked and rubbed his eyes.
“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked him instead and tried to look into his eyes.
“Wow… I can’t even remember being in school!” was his answer. He totally ignored my question!
“Might be, because we weren’t!”
Sungmin answered and laughed.
“What?! Oh no dad’s going to kill me! First I didn’t really attend class on Monday, Wednesday I was ill and today … where are we?!”
“On our way to Busan. I think we should arrive soon!”
Kyu replied and pointed out of the window.
“Why the hell are we going there?!”
“God, please! Just sleep again.”
Minnie pleaded and sighed once again.
“You don’t have to call me ‘God’. I’m okay with Eunhyuk!”
“Shut up Hyukkie~!”

 

After five exhausting hours from being taken to Busan – against our wills – we finally arrived. Everyone was excited, and our worries fade away, no one even dared to waste one more thought of school, or returning home.
“Let’s use this time rational! We have only eight hours here. Just forget about school, this is going to be our best day ever, got it?” Kyu squeaked, once we got out of the hot bus. I’m so glad this stupid bus driver forgot to ask us for the payment!
“Yeah! So first we need to get something to eat! Let’s walk through there!”
Sungmin asked and pointed onto a Gwangbokdong Food Street. Hyukkie was already in front of one of the stands and he stared mesmerized onto the food in front of him. Happily he waved to us, gesturing us to come to him, and when we reached him he asked as naughty as he is:
“Can you lend me some money?” Hell I just lent you my shoulder for the whole bus-trip and now you’re even asking for my money?!”
“Sure!”
I answered and smiled brightly at him. What? I thought I was angry?!
“What do you want?”
I asked him and looked at the several offers.
“Cotton candy!”
“What? Shouldn’t you eat something … more sensible?”
“Huh? No, I want cotton candy!”
“Alright okay calm down. You’ll get your damn cotton candy!”

I had to buy his stupid cotton candy, but at least he shut up after getting it. After that we… well actually I had to buy a huge amount of other candies for him, while Kyu and Minnie followed us and chuckled all the time and they even made stupid, unnecessary comments like ‘awww he buys him really everything!’ or ‘isn’t it cute, how Hae tries to steal his heart?’. Stupid.

 

 

“Pleeeaaase, Hae! Come on! I need these ‘Homerun-balls’ they’re filled with the most delicious chocolate ever!”
“I’ve already bought you that much! You-…”
he wrapped his arms around my waist, sobbed and looked up into my eyes with his damn puppy-eyes. He even pouted, which really was absolutely unnecessary, since I already lost, at the sight of his damn cute eyes.
“Alright. But that’s the last thing! Got it?!” his eyes sparkled and he nodded furiously, while he tightened his grip.
“I’d like to get these Homerun-balls.” I told the woman, behind the counter.
“Sure, darling. You two indeed make a cute couple.” She smiled at us and reached out a hand to get the candies.
“Wha-… WHAT?! We-… we aren’t!!!” both Hyukkie and I shouted worried and I pushed him away immediately.

 

 

“Haha! That was cute!” Kyu laughed, when we returned, our heads still brightly red, since they had to blush like always, when someone has to make stupid, unnecessary comments in front of others.
“Idiot.” I mumbled nearly unaudibly.
“So are we done?” Minnie asked and changed the topic.
“Yeah I think so. Let’s go back, before Hyukkie finds other sweets!”
“Hey! I’m not like-… oh my god! Look! Over there are-…”
I stopped him, covered his mouth with my palm and pulled him towards Kyu and Minnie.
“So. Are we going now?” I asked, pressing Hyukkies’ mouth close and smiled, like this was absolutely normal.
“Haha! Yeah!” they answered and chuckled. Probably because I had to pull Hyukkie all the way, and he isn’t that weak. Okay he is.

 

 

We were walking towards the bus stop, happily chatting with each other. Minnie and Kyu were walking in front of us and we were able to see everything. Yep, everything!
Kyu sometimes wrapped his arm around Minnie’s waist, and I could see him tightening his grip, when he bit his lip. I commanded Hyukkie to watch them as well, so we’d have something to tease them, since they weren’t able to shut up, when they were talking about us sitting and sleeping in the bus and running from store to store and I couldn’t resist but buying things for Hyukkie, because whatever.

 

I was still deep in my thoughts and I was watching the couple in front of us, until… the worst thing of the day happened.
“EEEEWWW!!!” I squeaked, distorted my face and hopped on one leg.
“Wha-…? EEEEWWWW!!!” Hyukkie reacted and distorted his face  as well in several angles.
Of course also Minnie and Kyu had to turn around, of course they were able to hear my scream, though they were about 10 meters in front of us. That idiots never wait!
“What is it?” they shouted and approached us slowly. I was still hopping on one foot and shook the other one heavily, until I nearly fell, but fortunately Hyukkie caught me in the right moment. . Another incident, they’ll use to tease us forever!
“He stepped onto dog !!!”
Hyukkie answered and bent away.
“EEEEEEWWWWW!” Minnie and Kyu squeaked and stopped walking towards us.
“Hae! You’re so disgusting!” Kyu shouted and smirked.

 

 

 

We were walking through the whole town, until we finally found a public toilet.
“Thanks god! I really need some toilet paper now!” I sighed in relief, when we were able to see the sign over the door. I was still hopping on the foot, and it became quite exhausting, but at least I had Hyukkie to lean on. Minnie and Kyu weren’t help at all. They kept laughing at me! Well I think I have to admit I’d do so too…
Hyukkie ran away, once we got inside – towards a urinal and threw his head back, when he sighed relieved, causing me to chuckle, which actually was a bad idea, because I nearly slipped, and that disgusting was still on my shoe.

 

 

So after I finally was able to clean my shoe, and Hyukkie was done, we went out again to Kyu and Minnie, who were talking to a strange guy with a weird uniform. I’ve seen this uniform before… I’ve just no clue anymore what the hell this guy is doing. Especially here, and talking to Minnie and Kyu!
Their expressions were frightened and that strange guy scolded them for something, I couldn’t hear, because Hyukkie was munching some of his sweets that loudly, but he looked at the scene as well, like a movie in the cinema.
Kyu’s glance caused that man to look to me and Hyukkie, grabbed each of Kyu’s and Minnie’s hands and approached us. That idiot!
“So you are even four, huh?! God, how I loathe truants like you! I’ll hand you over to the police immediately!” he shouted and pushed Kyu and Minnie to us.
“What? No! Please we…” Hyukkie tried to explain, but didn’t knew how to go on.
“We accidently caught the wrong bus and-…” Minnie went on, but was interrupted by that idiot.
“I don’t care. You’re not attending school, so I have to tell your parents, your teachers and the police, since you aren’t even 18 yet, so they take responsibility for all your stupidity.”

“But we…”  Hyukkie said, stopped and gulped only, when he saw that furious expression of that mans’ face.
 

 

He didn’t stop annoying us, until we finally gave up and told him our parents’ telephone numbers, and he called them right away.
We had to sit in his damn small stinking office, while he was telling our parents, who are going to get us now. We are so dead!

 

 

Hyukkie cried all the time quietly, while Kyu was nervous playing some games on his phone. He probably had no idea how to hide it and didn’t even knew what to do with it. Minnie was absolutely calm, of course – he had nothing to fear! His parents won’t return from their honey moon, just to scold their son!
I was nervously biting my lower lip. I knew I’d die young, but I didn’t expect my mum killing me. Okay maybe somehow… but now I even found to a way, she’d really do it!

 

 

The car arrived – with it our destruction. Our heads were bent down, knowing what’ll happen in just a few seconds. The police already arrived, and that stupid guy thought, he’d have to scold us as well, but he wasn’t comparable with our parents. Not at all.

 

“DONGHAE!” was the first thing I heard. Why are they already shouting at me?! Kyu’s also here!
“KYUHYUN!” haha! That sounds better!
But soon after that a furious mum appeared in the doorframe, who wasn’t about to stop. Just the other way round! She approached us, even her steps somehow sounded angry!
She harshly grabbed our collars and pulled us up from our seat, with that she turned us around and slapped each of our cheeks! My poor cheek!
Hyukkies’ eyes were widened in fear, when he saw her reaction, but actually we’re already used to it. Minnie’s reaction wasn’t much better, but at least he didn’t have anything to fear, like his mother would freak out like that, since she isn’t even here!
Another car arrived, this time Hyukkies’ mother stepped inside – and to his misfortune, Heechul was with her. Morale support, probably.

 

“Hyukjae!” she screamed and ran towards Hyukkie, who pressed his eyelids together, bit his lip and was still crying.
Heechul rolled his eyes, knowing what will happen, and he wasn’t amused at all and he leaned against the doorframe, while he sighed. So it won’t be bad for Hyukkie, huh?
“Hyukjae, you made me worry so much! Don’t you dare to do that ever again!”
she squeaked and hugged her son that tightly, so that she was even able to pull him up from his seat. Kyus’ and my jaws dropped after seeing such a nice scene between him and his mother. We are used to something… really different!
“Mummy, I’m scared!”
“Why, what is it, my baby?”
she asked, caressed his forehead and even lifted him up, like a 2 or at the best 3-year old child! Woah, she’s strong!
Hyukkie only pointed towards the door and hid his face in her crook.
He pointed at Heechul, causing him to guffaw like crazy. With that Minnie Kyu and I joined as well, gaining evil death glares from our mum.
Hyukkie’s mother approached Heechul, hit his forehead lightly and asked:
“What did you do this time?”
“Nothing! I didn’t do anything!”
he shouted, but unexpectedly she smiled softly at him, patted his head and went on:
“Ah! Alright. Then, let’s go home.” She said all smiling and her expression seemed so extremely happy. “Or to school.” She added, her happy expression fade away and she tightened her grip around Hyukkies’ , who was trying to escape.
Finally also Kyu’s and my mum went out, pulling our collars trying to act all cool, while she followed Hyukkies’ mum with him in her arms. Heechul was smirking and left the house after Minnie, who was right behind us.
“Muuuum! Let me down!” Hyukkie squeaked and fidgeted, while he was causing all the attention from the people around. I looked up, to see his face, because this sounded so funny, but my heartbeat increased immediately, when I saw his hot expression. What the hell are you thinking, you idiot?! He’s your friend, god damn! His lips were lightly parted and his eyes shut closely, while he bent back his whole upper body, to get down. He opened his eyes, and when he discovered my glare, he opened them widely, like his mouth.
“Oh my! My little Hyukkie is already a young man!” his mother squeaked like the biggest fan-girl, let him down and patted his head, while she was sighing and rubbing her stomach.
“Yeah, I know that I’m heavy!” he answered and rolled his eyes, but she only laughed and answered:
“No, not at all. It’s just the bulge between your leg, it’s pretty hard!”. She acted, like this was the most normal thing to say. Hyukkies’ jaw dropped and his whole body began to shake lightly and he finally slumped, while he squeaked with the highest pitch: “MUUUUM!!!!!”
Not only his jaw dropped – Kyus’ and mine as well. Minnie was probably incidents like this already used. Heechuls’ smirk only grew – of course, what else?! Thank god our mother was already in the car and waved her hand furiously, to mention, that we should finally enter the car as well.

 

 

Minnie was driving with Hyukkie and his mother and brother. These poor guys! Heechul’s driving!
Mum wasn’t driving better as him this time. She was too angry to concentrate onto the street, so she often had to throw devilish death glares onto the backseat to me and Kyu. Kyu that idiot was even playing with his PSP – I mean… mum saw it, so she’ll hand it in, right after we arrive at home. But this will take us some hours…
I wonder what Hyukkie and Minnie are doing. Probably screaming like hell, as Heechul drives…
I let my body move sideward to Kyu, until my head hit his shoulder harshly. Except of the ‘impact’ it was really nice to rest like this. No wonder, why Hyukkie was able to sleep like this!
“What the hell are you doing?!”
Kyu shouted and pushed my head away, causing it to fall beside him. Mum was still scolding us, I even think she knew, that we stopped to listen a few hours ago, but she didn’t seemed interested in that fact at all.
“I’m just tired okay?!”
“And? Why should I care? Hahaha!”
he answered and started to laugh and pushed the buttons of his PSP furiously like 1000 times a second! He even bit his lip and moved several parts of his body, until I threw my head onto his thigh. I stretched my arms and legs and yawned, causing mum to look to us – again – and she shouted again as always:
“Donghae, you idiot! How often do I have to tell you, that you MUSTN’T lie in the car on the backseats?! It’s dangerous in a driving car! Sit properly, immediately!”
Instead of listening, I just turned around and nuzzled my face into… EEWWW Kyu’s crotch!!!
“Aah! What the hell are you idiot doing this time?!”
“Donghae! Don’t tell me you… you and your brother… No! Alright, just wait a second, I’ll stop the car right there on the parking lot, and then, WE ARE GOING TO TALK!”

 

I gulped loudly and lifted my head, after that another extremely erted thought crossed my mind, and as it seems, Kyus’ as well.
“What are you looking at me? Are you going to give me a or why did you gulp that stupidly?” he asked and smirked, just fully enjoying the situation, but he should have thought, before talking!
“WHAT?!” mum and I shouted, and I returned to my seat immediately, but unfortunately mum pulled me and Kyu out of the car right after that.

 

 

“Your behavior gets worse every day! You even were the nastiest babies in kindergarten, but this is too much! So tell me. Who do you like?”
“HUH? I don’t like anyone!”
Kyu hissed and turned around, trying to get back into the car, but mum stopped him, by grabbing his shoulder.
“Don’t you dare to lie to me!”
“I don’t even lie right now, so just shut up!”
“How dare you to talk to me like that?! You’re grounded as well! Both! For this and the next month!”
“WHAT?! You’re absolutely exaggerating!!!”
“No, I don’t. And now get back into the car. Aah right. Kyuhyun?”
“What”
“Your PSP. NOW.”
“NO WAY!!!”
he screamed and tried to ran away, but mum was way faster. She knew he’d react like this! What else? She knows us for our lifetimes so no wonder!
She snatched out his PSP out of his pocket and put it into her handbag, causing Kyu to pout like a 5-year-old… or a Hyukkie, who doesn’t get his sweets. By the way… he stole all the sweets, he didn’t give me my proportion!
Mum pushed me towards to car, mentioning to get back in… to approach our destiny, which won’t turn out well.
Everything but well.


 


Heeey! Sorry for not uploading that stupid chapter yesterday, but... it didn't exist before :P
Heehee too lazy x3
Have a nice day! :D
Hoo <- every rows' first latter is a H! How extremely interesting .. -.- xD