Kim Young Soo and other misfortunes

Stuck in high school

 

 

Tuesday morning at school
Donghae’s POV



(A/N – mwahahah! Did you notice that there’s no stupid ‘Continuation from previous chapter’ in the beginning? ;D I BET you didn’t xD oh yeah, and I was finally able to make a time leap, as you maybe noticed! xD)
sorry for taking your time (or rather even more :P xD)
oh right… and here’s the update :P (no I didn’t nearly forget to add it XD)


I furiously slammed the door of my locker closed and watched Kyu, who was amused looking at me.
“Oh, Hae! Stop making those grimaces! You might get wrinkles!” I only rolled my eyes and sighed obviously annoyed by his unnecessary comment.
“I’m sorry, that I’m pissed because you fooled me – AGAIN!” I hissed in annoyance, as I turned away.
“Not only you! Even Minnie and Hyukkie!” Kyu added excitedly.
“That’s even worse…”
“It was fun!”
“You know that this guy is probably about to kill Hyukkie, right?”
I informed Kyu and threw a death glare at him, since now my poor Hyukkie might be in danger.
“Why should he?” Kyu only dumbly asked, but his stupid smirk never left its’ place.
“Because he slammed a dictionary at Mr. Park’s face?!”
“Oh, right… well he should avoid him for a while. With that everything’s alright!”
Kyu ‘solved’ the problem. What kind of solution is that?!
“No, it isn’t.”
I only breathed out, trying to calm down, since my voice nearly trembled, because of all my increasing anger.
“Why? What’s the matter?” Kyu just kept asking dumb questions.
“Tch. Forget-… wait… how are you going to tell it Minnie?” I changed the subject – well more or less – and Kyu’s smirk faded away.
“I won’t.” he determined and stared into my eyes with a stern glance, without blinking, while his face was absolutely expressionless.
“WHAT?!” I shouted in disbelief, but Kyu’s smirk returned, and he already started to walk towards our classroom.
“So you’re seriously telling me, you’ll let him suffer for the rest of his life?!” I asked further, when I was able to catch up, since his gait was pretty fast.
“Why should he even suffer?” he asked and rolled his eyes.
“Because Hyukkie told me, he’s having nightmares, since Heechul hyung told us your fake story.” I clarified and stopped him from walking, by harshly grabbing his arm.
“Are you serious?”
“No, you know, I like it to make up some bull and spread it. Of course I’m serious!”
“And what should I do now?!”
“First, that’s not my problem. Secondly, I don’t care. And finally – because I’m such a nice brother – TELL THEM!!!”
I only shouted angrily.
“And how am I supposed to do that?!”
“Like you told me?!”
“That’s way too harsh for my little Minnie…”
“You know, Hyukkie won’t like it either! Just like I didn’t!”
“Might be. And about you, Hae – I don’t care.”
I took a deep breath and was about to insult him.
“-…” I didn’t even end the word, because a laughing bunny and a shocked monkey approached us.

“What’s so funny, Min?” Kyu asked him ‘coolly’, while he ‘imperceptibly’ put his arm around Minnie’s shoulders, and it immediately started move up and down with the body under it, because Minnie was laughing non-stop.
“Hyukkie? What’s up with you guys?” I asked, after examining Minnie, if he had gone nuts.
“Something really weird happened this morning…” Hyukkie mumbled half-absent, staring into nothing.
“What?” Kyu asked interested how’s that possible?!?! –howhowho and even rose one of his eyebrows… he’s not in his right mind. Or he’s probably sick. Yeah. Mentally sick.
“Well, you know… Minnie and I were in front of my house, waiting for Heechul, because mum forced him to take us to school, since we were late and… well, in that time the garbage collection just arrived. So the garbage man put the dustbin onto the dustbin holder, and the holder moved upwards. Next thing I could see was, that our dustbin fell into the garbage truck. Instead of getting it out, the garbage collection drove quickly away!”
Hyukkie explained, causing Minnie to laugh even harder, though he was just able to calm down a bit and Kyu and I started to laugh along with Minnie.
Hyukkie only sighed annoyed, while we were already walking towards our classroom.
Once in our lifetime present and even in time!!!

 

Time went by ‘quickly’ as Minnie says, probably because Kyu and he didn’t stop flirting around, so our last lesson, before our beloved lunch break, had to come. Thanks to Mrs. Yoo’s absence, another teacher had to represent her.
Fortunately – especially for Hyukkie – Mr. Park wasn’t here. That poor guy is probably in hospital right now… regaining his health from that surgery, the doctors had to do on his nose, Hyukkie maybe broke. Yep, that sounds plausible!

“Good morning class. I’m Kim Young Soo…” Hyukkie spit out my juice, he was drinking a second before and coated me in juice mixed with his saliva, while his eyes were opened widely and he stared at me in disbelief. At least his mouth is still closed…
The juice dripped off my face, wetting my clothes, while Hyukkie apologized a hundred times and wiped it off with a napkin, he stole from Minnie’s bag.
Kyu immediately started to laugh like the freak he is, but Minnie was still frozen like before. Poor him and Hyukkie. They still don’t know the truth…
Kim Young Soo – why the hell did he have to have that name?! – just threw a disgusted glance into our direction, before he chuckled evilly, allowing the whole class to laugh at us, like Kyu did, who even started to choke, and gladly accepted my juice, Hyukkie offered him. And when finally everyone calmed down, he finished his sentence, which proved me right!
“…and today I’m representing your substitute teacher Mr. Park, since he’s in hospital, because of reasons nobody knows.” A sudden, loud noise echoed through the classroom, and after a split of a second also the right side of my face was full of juice with saliva. But this time it’s Kyu’s, who only started to laugh even harder than before, while the rest of the class joined of course!
“So let’s get over with this and start doing the exercise sheet, Mr. Park handed you the last time. If you’re done, you can hand it to me, and then actually I don’t care, what you’re doing.”

 


 

Sungmin’s POV

 

Our last lesson before lunch break was English, and as soon as I found out, I ground in annoyance, not ready to face that horrible ‘Mr. Park’ once again. I was still leaning against Kyu’s body, my head resting on his shoulders, and he probably heard my exhausted groan, because he tightened his grip, and started to lovingly my sides. The door swung open and a revealed a tall man with short brown hair, a black suit with a tie. What the hell. Is he the principal or what?! Maybe I should know that… With that I had to switch places with Hae, to return to our actual seats.
From the corner of my eyes I saw Hyukkie grabbing a bottle of juice –I can’t remember where he got it from, but I’m sure it’s not his! – and started to drink it in an incredible speed. I lowered my gaze towards the window, while I barely watched the person, who just stepped into the classroom.

“Good morning class. I’m Mr. Kim Young Soo and today I’m representing your substitute teacher Mr. Park, since he’s in hospital, because of reasons nobody knows.” KIM YOUNG SOO?! KIM YOUNG SOO?!? KIM. YOUNG. SOO?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!
I flinched as he let the big suitcase fall onto the table, but I couldn’t move at all. I was that scared, I could only watch my end coming nearer and nearer, until he reached the middle of the front. All I could perceive were his threatening voice, his approaching steps and that evil look in his eyes.
“So let’s get over with this and start doing the exercise sheet, Mr. Park handed you the last time. If you’re done, you can hand it to me, and then actually I don’t care, what you’re doing.” The dreaded Kim Young Soo explained, literally threw himself onto the office chair of Mrs. Yoo, rested his legs with his dirty shoes still on the desk in front of him, and tore one of the drawers open to rummage. He grabbed a book out of the drawer and immediately opened a page in the middle of the book. Its’ title was ‘World of Monks’ and it send me several shivers down my spine. Hae called that place, where he and Hyukkie went to ‘World of Monks’!
“Hyukkie! I think Hae is right!”
I whispered as quiet as possible, after softly, and extremely gently nudging Hyukkie’s rip territory with my elbow. Okay, okay I elbowed him!
“What do you mean?”
Hyukkie asked with slightly pink cheeks, who the hell knows why he blushed this time, rubbing his sore ribs.
“You know… look at Kim Young Soo’s book!” I only whispered back.
“And?”
“Don’t you remember Hae’s words?”
“Hae’s talking a lot.”
Hyukkie answered calmly and his gaze wandered towards the roof in a random corner, like he was actually thinking. Of course he isn’t. He never does!
“You know what I mean! He also said something about World of Monks!”
“He probably meant World of Monkeys, while he was staring at Hyukkie.”
Kyu, replied instead of Hyukkie, wriggling his eyebrows and his smirk only grew wider and even eviler. If that’s even possible.
“Kyu, I’m serious!”
I squeaked annoyed and tugged on his sleeve, discovering a loose string, and of course I immediately started to pulled it, as soon as he kneeled between me and Hyukkie.
“No, just paranoid!” Kyu answered, rolled his eyes, grabbed my wrists and placed them on his neck, while he simply tore off the little string of his pullover.
“Why don’t you believe me?! I get the feeling, you’re hiding something from me!” I whined and pulled back, sitting nervously in my seat.
“Nothing you’re supposed to know.”
“Kyuuuu~! Tell me!”
I kept whining and tugging his sleeve anew, hoping to find another loose string.
“No, baby. It’s not important. Not at all.” Kyu replied, patting my head, before placing my hands on the same spot as earlier, and he circled his arms around my waist, while I was still stunned because of the word ‘baby’.
“Baby, Kyuuuu~! Please keep the volume down, even if you’re done with your work – some aren’t. Also I really know to appreciate it, if you were able to hold back your pick-up lines, so we can avoid several interfering interruptions. Thank you.” Kim Young Soo mocked with a devilish glare, I only knew from Heechul. Compared to that Heechul’s an angel, or even god itself! The whole class bursted out in laughter, causing me to blush madly, and Kyu to giggle! Seriously, he ing giggled!
I just hardly pinched his *cough* … a spot on his chest, trying to shut him up, but he only moaned out loud, causing everyone to turn their heads to us, and me to blush even deeper. At least he now blushed as well. And? Who’s laughing now?! I tell you, you aren’t!

Kim Young Soo mocked everyone in our class and let us appear as gay, stupid and humorless, while he was the ‘from thousands of girls admired intelligence beast, whose humor nobody could resist’ guy! But that was all, so I was fine with it, especially because he couldn’t set one of his devilish spells on us, and he had to behave like a human!
With that even our last lesson passed, it might have seemed longer, because of all those embarrassing situations.

 


 

In the canteen
Back to Donghae’s POV

 

After the unnecessary teasing of our representative of our substitute teacher, who happened to be named as ‘Kim Young Soo’, we went into the cafeteria to get our lunch, while trying to think of a subject, we could talk about, without getting our conversation somehow awkward, while neither Wookie, Shindong nor Henry or Zhou Mi were able to help us by doing so!
I wonder how Hyukkie managed to calm Minnie down, when that guy introduced himself, since I practically smelled his fear. Or it was Hyukkie’s. Yeah, probably.
So when we were sitting at a lonely table in a random corner of the hall, with our plates, filled with food, set in front of us, nobody dared to speak a word. Or rather a wrong word.

To our dismay it was lunchtime, so we were practically only waiting for something bad to happen. And there it comes, our misfortune!
“Hiii, ladies~!” a high pitched voice shrieked from behind, sending shivers down our spines.
“What do you want here?!” Hyukkie asked upset and got up from his seat.
“A little bit more respect, if I may ask for!” the older replied smirking at his brother.
“… hyung.” Hyukkie added reluctantly, and slowly sank back into his seat.
“Tch. Well, actually that’s our table. Get your own.” Heechul ordered and wriggled his eyebrows once, just to appear cooler, while pointing towards some other tables.
“Huh?! I can’t see your names written on-… oh…” Hyukkie’s threatening shout was interrupted by Heechul’s hand, that moved to the middle of the table, where ‘Property of Heechul, Kangin, Siwon’ was written, what made Hyukkie shut up immediately.
“See, now hush, hush little children! Get out of the high school and return to kindergarten, where you probably escaped from!” Heechul smirked evilly at us and made that stupid hand gesture, like he was shooing us out of there.
“Tch. Shut up. And no, we’re going to stay here.”
“I don’t care, as long as first, you guys move, because Kangin and Siwon will come soon, and as I know them, they’ll be dragging their new victims along with them, and Yesung will probably come as well, and secondly you have to move faaar away, in case Hangeng would show up here, and I don’t want him to see me with you!”
Heechul explained and settled down beside Hyukkie, who had been sitting next to me, but Heechul kept shoving him to me, he ended up squeezing me, so I simply lifted him up, so he was sitting on my lap, causing him to gasp, but nothing else, since Heechul already threw some deathly glares to us.

 


 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

Heechul was indeed right, when he said Kangin and Siwon would come with their new victims, but I wouldn’t have imagined, Teukie and Kibum to be their new ‘victims’! And as Heechul said, they also dragged Yesung with them, to the already overcrowded table, causing – or rather forcing, since Heechul really forced us to do it – to push another table to our one, ‘making it bigger’ as Hae keeps squealing like a little toddler and clapping his hands like a retarded seal. Damn, he has no idea, how erted he actually is!

With that the mood finally ‘loosened’ as Teukie means, but actually everyone kept on telling weird jokes… you know like…
“ is for me like to butter a toast. You can do it with your credit card, but it’s easier with a knife!” Heechul ended his sentence with a smirk, while Yesung, Siwon and Kangin bursted out laughing, but ‘unexpectedly’ nobody else even moved a finger. Until Kyu rose his head, revealing a smirk on his face, that told everyone, he wasn’t up to something good! And with that he finally told his joke…
“Yesterday our neighbor knocked furiously on our door, and I was quite surprised, what he could have. So when I opened the door, he immediately blurted out with a deep, furious voice:
‘Your kitty killed my Pit Bull!’
‘What?! My little kitty?!’
‘Yeah!’
‘But… how’s that even possible?!’
‘He suffocated from it!’.”
Kyu finished his horrible joke, while some of our friends started to laugh like idiots once more, practically forcing Heechul to tell another joke.
“She made me smile without talking, nor touching me!
- How?
- She stumbled.”
And everyone, who was near enough to our table, to hear it, started to laugh and choke on their food.
“A friend says to another: ‘Meet my wife Anna!’
 - ‘Oh! I know her!’
 - ‘Really? How?’
 - ‘We were caught sleeping together!’
 - ‘What the hell?!?!’
 - ‘During lecture in math class…’.”
Another voice chimed, causing everyone – just kidding, only Heechul – to turn around in an instant. It was definitely the best moment in my whole life! Guess who blushed furiously, while I didn’t?! Heechul did! Heechul! Can you imagine that?!
When I saw that slight tone of pink creeping onto his cheeks, I immediately gasped and only pointed at him with my index finger, while my friends stared at me, like I was absolutely crazy.
“What?!” I only huffed and removed my hand, replacing it on the table, while I started to eat my lunch eagerly, trying to avoid the mocking gazes from everyone.

Heechul and Hangeng disappeared somewhere, who the hell knows where, or even cares, and soon after that our atmosphere from before returned, because with them, Siwon, Kibum, Teukie, Kangin, Yesung and somehow even Wookie disappeared. Shindong nearly choked himself to death, when Kyu had to say:
“I bet they’re going to their little boyfriends.”, what caused everyone to laugh like crazy, I mean… if you imagine it… 4 couples disappear just to do that… okay actually it wasn’t funny.

 

Soon our lunch break ended and we had to head for our club activities. Those gruesome club activities, Heechul called as the worst. We didn’t want to separate, so we went into a room, waiting for the others to come, while we were already excitedly chatting about how acting might turn out as a club activity.
After a few minutes five other students arrived with many books and took a seat, causing us to take a seat as well.
“It looks like we’d perform a high school play!” Hae guessed, after examining the others.
“Probably because we are in a high school…” Kyu whispered as well, who the hells knows why, but everyone was quiet!
“Yeah… but I mean… look how they’re dressed!” Hae only replied and pointed at the other students, who were all wearing ironed shirts with collars under their plaid vests and some even had those real geek-glasses.
“Uhm… that means we should have taken our own clothes? There aren’t any costumes for us?” I asked worried Hae’s face became pale.
“! That’d mean we’ll appear as real outsiders! Now we-…” Minnie cursed, but was interrupted by the door, that swung open, revealing a teacher, who wore nearly the same clothes as the students. Wow! They seriously are into that play!
“Oh! Looks like four other students decided to join our club! Let’s welcome them… please introduce yourself.”

We were forced to introduce us, and after those five boys stopped clapping their hands, which looked somehow absolutely awkward, we settled down on our seats and finally found out, why everything here was so fishy.
“So, today we’re going to discuss about Mercury, the fastest planet in our solar system.” .
Instead of having fun in a play, we were stuck in the astronomy class. We were forced to copy several absolutely boring facts about mercury and we were talking about it for the whole hour. I seriously have no idea how those other guys stand this lesson, but it was horrible!

To our dismay, another student told us ‘to our fortune’, that we’ll be able to attend the astronomy club for another hour!
With that we continued our conversation from before in the cafeteria. Telling jokes, that turned into own experience.
“When Kyu and I were 7, dad asked Kyu, what was the best way to get a girlfriend, and Kyu answered with: ‘Tell the girl to be my girlfriend, or she’ll never see her parents again.’.” Hae told us, leaving us gasping for air, and blankly staring at the sheepish smiling Kyu. But soon Kyu’s usual smirk returned.
“And when we were even younger, Hae once said to mum: ‘Mummy, when you die, I want to put you in a jar, so I can keep you and see you forever!’!”
“Yeah, but Kyu only answered: ‘That’s stupid. Where are you gonna find a jar that big?’!”
“Okay, okay! We got it! You’re both absolutely crazy, and you even were it, when you were still children!”
I exclaimed and clung onto Minnie, backing up from those psychos, that are actually our (boy)friends.

“Guys… I’m bored.” Minnie said after a while and sighed in annoyance.
“Me too…” we only answered and changed our positions into another, desperately trying to sleep, but we failed miserably. Minnie only sighed anew, before he came up with one of his best ideas ever!
“Let’s sneak out of here.”


muhaha! now i even annoy you twice in this update! >:D
i finally got an idea how i'm going to end that story! :D and i'm trying to solve all the 'riddles' i created, but i think, you already know about it .__. XD
maybe (probably not :P) i'll update the next chapter tomorrow already, but i don't really think so (you know how lazy i am ;D xD) but i'll try to add more Kyumin and Eunhae moments  :DD
Have fun :D