Disease - deceived or not?

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Evening – Donghae's & Kyuhyun's house
Kyuhyun's POV

 

 

I took off my shirt and approached the lightly opened wardrobe. I was still about to act, while mum and Donghae were busy quarreling. When I looked back, Donghae glared at me, until mum shouted again at him. Haha! Yes, I’ve found your dirty little hideout!
I opened the wardrobe and started to examine the content – but nowhere was something interesting to see. So before mum was able to get suspicious, I started to fumble on my belt. Once in a while I risked a glance over my shoulder and smirked at the meanwhile furious Donghae. I only waved at him and my smile grew.

 

I took off my other clothes, until I was only wearing my boxers and looked for a fresh pair. Now I have the chance to discover his prey! And I will!
My hands rummaged through all the clothes in the wardrobe, with no success. I finally gave up, when mum asked me, what the hell I’m doing so long, and my low answer was only:
“I… I’m looking for clothes!” Yeah, I know it was the best excuse! What else should someone do?! What a stupid question of her…

 

I was about to give up and already turned around, getting all the attention and Donghae smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and wanted to go and have a shower, when suddenly something hit my head hardly.

 

“Ooouch! What the hell… was … THAT!” HAHA, Donghae! Man, I’m really the best!
Some magazines and 3 DVDs were the culprits, who caused me that pain, but at least it was it worth! I finally found his hiding place, and even mum saw it! Hahahaha, now he’ll die!

 

Donghae gulped loudly and his expression told me, that he was absolutely scared. Mum approached me and helped me up, because I came to fall, when this crap hurt me! She didn’t really pay attention to me, she was only staring at all that stuff and I could see, that she wasn’t far from crying. But maybe not because she was sad… more like, because she was so angry. She’s probably biting herself, before she’s going to scream at Donghae. Gosh, I won’t go to shower now, I want to see that!

 

Unfortunately dad just appeared in the doorframe and Donghae sighed in relief. I glared them and my excitement fade away – I was angry! Hell! This could have been the way best show in my whole life! Dad, why the hell did you have to interrupt?! I could even feel tears welling up my eyes – my biggest mistake ever! I couldn’t suppress a snivel and caught all the attention of the room.
I probably looked as scared as Donghae – the following conversation proved me right. Dad was so calm and looked deeply in my eyes with a nice warmth, while mum shook her head in disbelief. Even Donghae soon found out after staring at both of our parents, then he finally got it and smirked at me and his mouth formed a damn:
“Haha!” I’ll kill you, Donghae. Forsake you on it!

 

“Kyuhyun…?” finally mum spoke a word! And of course to me…
“What is it?”
“What is this?!”
“Can’t you read? It’s written on it!”
dad answered instead of me and smiled at me.
“What?! How dare you to talk to me like that?!” she turned to him and got even angrier.
“Well… can’t you see, that these guys are embarrassed?” now it’s happening again – dad against mum or rather good against evil – the unbelievable fight. Who’s going to win this time? All the last times mum won… Poor dad, but he’s so stupid, is he suicidal?! How can he even think about interrupting her speech?
“That might be, but that’s not a valid excuse for them, to own things like these! I thought it’s not even allowed to buy something like this, if you’re not 18 yet!”
“I’m sure these aren’t even their own.”
He winked at me. That bastard! They are his property! Not mine! How can he even wink in my direction?! At least he could have done to Donghae! Hell I’m gonna die here!

I rolled my eyes and stomp out of the room while I mumbled a sentence, that lost it's sense, because of the order of it's words:
“Stupid hell, l idiot take everyone to shower!” Okay somehow it got a new point, but I hope no one figured this out. But who’s able to form a normal sentence, when you’re that furious?!

When I arrived in the bathroom, I heard Donghae's stupid laughter and only a few seconds after that a dull sound. Mum probably hit his head! Deserves you right!
Right after that our parents started to shout anew. I took off my boxers and wanted to step into the shower, but decided to listen a bit to mum and dad, trying to find out, who might win. Soon also Donghae escaped. To the wrong place!

“What are you doing here?!” that idiot asked me.
“Huh? That you ask?! I’m about to take a shower, so what do you want?!”
“I wanted to come with you. Err… NO wait! That wasn’t meant like that!” he shouted, and finally realized, that I was completely .
“So, what other reason do you have, for staring at my like that?”
“Wha-… what?! I’m not!” Haha! He blushed and I was trying to hold back my laughter.
“Yeah, I know it’s big. Haha!” It’s too funny to ! His head turned even redder, causing me to laugh.
“So… Are you coming? Haha!” I more.
“Ah… sure!” Woah… I wasn’t expecting this.


 


 

8A.M. Sungmin's place
Sungmin's POV


 

I was sitting in a dark room. It was cold and I couldn’t see anything. The only thing I found out was, that the floor under my body was tiled. It felt so dirty and I wanted to leave, since here was nothing for me to do, but soon I realized, that I was chained.
After my pitiful attempt to get up, I heard an evil laughter, but I wasn’t able to discover, from where it came. I looked completely confused and already scared around, but it was too dark, I couldn’t see anything!
Suddenly I perceived steps coming nearer and nearer until they stopped, directly in front of me. I smelled the strange stink of that creature in front of me, I coughed and groaned lightly in disgust.
The other laughed and that smell became worse – I nearly wasn’t able to breathe anymore.
Suddenly I heard steps again. But they sounded different from these before. And finally the second creature switched on the lights!
I was chained to the floor and stared at the two humans in front of me.
The one, who still had his head in front of mine and stared into my eyes was someone I’ve never seen before, the other was … Kyuhyun?

I tore my eyes widely open and backed away, as far as I could, but this disgusting guy had already his hands wrapped around my head, so I shut my eyes again.
Stupid idea to open them…
“Leave him alone. He’s not part of our contract. So just give me the key and leave.”
Kyuhyun's voice sounded so quiet and far away, but he was only a few meters beside me. He came nearer to my side and thank god he pushed that gruesome guy away! His eyes sparkled, when he looked at me and his angry expression turned soft. He placed one of his hands on my shoulder, looked into my eyes and said something. But somehow I couldn’t hear anything! I became nervous and started to struggle, until he hugged me tightly. Yep this really calms me down. Everything but my heart! – I thought, because my heart was beating so fast and loud, I could even feel it in my toes! Even then Kyu managed it to comfort me and finally my heartbeat became normal.
He whispered something into my ear, but everything I discerned, was his hot breathe, which lightly tickled my ear. Tears welled up my eyes and Kyu's embrace became even tighter. It was so nice to be helm by him and I pulled away a bit, to be able to look into his wonderful dark eyes. His eyes were still sparkling so beautifully and suddenly his face seemed to approach mine. Aish… I’m imaging things! 
But then I felt his soft, sweet lips on my own. It wasn’t a passionate, or hot kiss it was simply a gentle kiss, which made me go crazy. He opened his mouth a bit and started to lightly on my lip. And then - I woke up.

 

ing alarm clock. This could have gone so far!
I reached an arm out of my soft blanket and grabbed the ringing alarm clock. With all my strength I threw it away and it even left a little indentation in the wooden door.

I was so angry that this stupid thing my wonderful dream interrupted! Somehow it was hard to breathe, but I didn’t pay attention to the ‘thing’ next to me until…
Well it could have gone worse – I was lying on my back and the ‘thing’ was Hyukjae, who was lying beside me. Haha! Unfortunately not! His head was on my chest and our legs were associated, while his arm was wrapped around my waist. He clung to me tightly and his blanket was gone. He probably kicked it, when he was sleeping. Then I remembered the last incident in the night. Back then his blanket was already lying on the floor. Oops… I forgot to tuck him. I lightly touched his head, and my fingers were entangled in his hair, so I started to wobble his head. I started to laugh, and his head went up and down, all the time, causing me to laugh harder.

 

This way he finally woke up.
“What the hell are you doing?” he asked and let his head, he just lifted a bit, fall back into it's position from before.
“Hey, come on get up! Eeeeeww! You drooled on my shirt!” I squeaked. A big, wet spot on my shirt made the white cloth transparent and he still ignored me.
Aish… I put my hand onto his forehead to push him off me, while my legs were busy, trying to demerge this tangle. I realized, that his head was extremely hot and he definitely had a fever.
“Erm… are you … okay?” I didn’t know what to do, since it’s my house and he was only here to be with me, so I couldn’t leave him here alone right? What a perfect excuse to skip school today. Only at this thought I smirked and was feeling, like I could celebrate an incident like this one.
But then I remembered, that I’ll have to take care of Hyukkie the whole day.
Oh no. This way he’s going to kill me!

 



 

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun's & Donghae's house
Donghae's POV

 

 

I was sleeping heavenly, when suddenly something extremely heavily fell onto my back.
“Kyuhyuuun.” I growled, without opening my mouth.
A hard slap on my was his reply. I groaned in pain and that spurred him only on, and he kept hitting me.

With all my strength I rolled to the side and was able to threw him off me, but now he was lying beside me … IN MY BED! And he still kept annoying me – but now he was pinching my whole body, after removing the blanket. Okay, that was too much! His hand went into my pants and he’s squeezing my cheek!!!

 

“What the hell do you want?!” I asked, while turning around and grabbing Kyu's hands, to stop him from touching me.
“I thought you’d be okay with that, since we we’re showering together yesterday.”
“Please, forget this…”
I begged, nearly pitiful.
“Don’t worry, I won’t tell Hyukkie!” he still teased me and smirked.

“Now get up, or do you want to be late for school?”
“Yeah, I do.”
I was so tired and lazy back then, I really didn’t even want to think about school.
“You’re not going to skip classes!” Oooh, look who has read my mind!
“Who should be able to stop me?”
“Me! Because I want my phone, and if I even have to go to school for that! And if I go, you’ll go as well!” What an idiot!

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me, until I was lying on the floor. But I still refused to move, so he kept on dragging me into the kitchen. Does this idiot really think, that I’d go to school in my pajamas?!

Mum was staring at me, but in the last second she was able to stop Kyu, who just wanted to spit on me!

She started to yell at him, while I was grateful lying on the floor and started to act, like I was ill. I even managed to make weird sounds, with a painful undertone. I also distorted my face and rolled a bit around.

 

“Hae darling, aren’t you feeling well?” her worried eyes examined my whole body and I shook my head with an absolutely hurt expression.
“Nooo~” I said ending up in a low fake-cough. But she really believed me, while Kyu rolled his eyes, but he stayed quiet.

“Oh, my baby! Come on, get up. Go back to bed, I’ll bring you something to eat soon.”
“Oouch… alright… thanks mom.”
I mumbled quietly and dragged my body back into my room, trying to act like I was really sick as good as I could and suppressed a chuckle.

 

When I arrived in my room I could hear Kyu talking to mum and I hold my breath to understand their words, but it was impossible. The only thing I found out was, that Kyu shouted last few sentences. As soon as I realized steps approaching to me, I jumped into me bed, covered my whole body with the blanket and tried to get that convincingly expression back.

Kyu was now leaning against the doorframe and sighed.
“My dear little brother, how can I help you, that you feel better?” he asked loudly, so that mum could hear it and rolled his eyes.
“Just go to school.” I answered, while I also covered my mouth with the blanket, to hide my huge smile. But then he smirked, causing me fear and he hold both of our phones in the air.
He sat on my bed and asked:
“Tell me cutie, whose number is this?” he asked and showed me Huykkie's number.
“I don’t know!”
“So? Then I think you won’t mind if I’d delete it right?”
“What?! No!”
“Okay I’ll delete it.”
“No, wait! That’s not what I meant!”
“Woah, you can shout absolutely normal! Your sore throat seems like it disappeared. Maybe you’re already stable again.” He said and smirked. He ran outside the room and kept shouting ‘mum’ and told her, I’m probably already feeling well.
No way, you’d win with a dirty trick like this!

 

 



 

 

At Sungmin's place
Hyukjae's POV

 

 

I was still lying on Donghae's body when he started to struggle. It was funny to watch, but then he bit me. What a cruel nightmare! Well… at least it was Sungmin, who did it for real, but somehow I preferred Hae would have done this…
Sungmin was typing something on his phone, right after he stood up, leaving me alone. Super… Now I have to drool on the place he was lying. Like I’d drool because of his scent! No! Stink!


“Hyukkie? Are you awake?” Sungmin asked and sounded worried.
“Uhm… yes?! You bit me!!!” Is he stupid or what?!
“Err… not really…” Okay I’m getting confused…
“Huh? But…”
“Haha! It was me, you stupid idiot!” Heechul whispered into my ear. He was lying behind me and he had even an arm wrapped around my chest.

Every move hurt, but this was too much. I couldn’t stand Heechul's touch – who knows what will happen next, I mean … he bit me right?!
I tried to back away – futile.
He just laughed an tightened his grip, but thank god Sungmin noticed and told him:
“You shouldn’t go that near to him, unless you want to get infected.” he said and somehow smirked. Ah Sungmin… there are times, I really love you!

 

Heechul decided to go to school, I wonder what’s wrong with him, but lately he went there every day… Okay it’s only the 3rd day … though it’s a surprise. Then I only waited for Sungmin to leave, but this wish wasn’t answered…
“Hyukkie. I decided, that it’ll be the best for you, when I stay here.”
“What? Why? But you’d miss class!”
“Haha! It’s okay, since it’s the first time… this year.”
“But if you don’t go, we both won’t be able to do our homework!” with this I really thought I could get him, because actually he’s very concerned about school but somehow even this didn’t work out very well…

 

“Aish… it’s okay really! You’re more important than school and I want you to get well soon, so we can attend classes together!” he smiled at me… I know it’s nice from him to say that… and even doing it, but it’s really not necessary!
“How about-…”
“No! I’ll stay here!” and his sweet smile turned into an insane grimace!
“Alright, okay! So what are we going to do now?”
“I don’t know… Since you’re not able to get out of the bed… want to play some PS3 games?”
“Uhm… sure.”

 

It was probably the most boring day ever! Every time I’m not at school, I have the best day for the next illness but this was … to let it not sound that harsh it was ‘not comparable’. But I have to admit, Sungmin did everything to make me feel comfortable, and this was definitely the first time, while we were actually having school, that I wished to get well really soon.

 


 

Sorry... didn't knew what to write anymore... and even i got bored ^^
Hope you aren't too disappointed :D
and that you dan stand it :P xD