Heechul strikes back!

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In front of that house
Someone’s’ POV


I watched them, while they ran out of the house right behind Chullie… they’d never expect, that I’m the owner of that house! And even more hilarious… they actually believed that rumor, my friends and I spread, in only such a short time!
Anyway, they climbed into Heechul’s car, while the others and I hid behind the bushes and my thumb slowly raised into the air – my gesture was just, to show Heechul, that everything went perfect! I chuckled evilly with my friends and we went back into the house, to fix everything and clean it… or mum would kill me!
And even the best part is – my cousin, nor his friends have any idea, we’ve been watching them all the time!

 


 

 

In Heechul’s car
Hyukjae’s POV

 

“Where are we going?”  I asked, after we were finally able to squeeze ourselves into the car. And as calm as always Heechul answered, while he put on his dark, ugly sunglasses and causing us to gasp, because of his answer:
“Buying condoms.”

I stared at him in disbelief, but his terrible driving-skills brought other thoughts to my mind. Including a special one… one I can use against him!
“Oh, so you finally do ‘it’ for real with that Hangeng-guy – hey, hey, hey! Congratulations! Now you don’t have to e in your sleep anymore, while you’re screaming his name!”

I just realized what I said, but it was too late. Heechuls hands already grabbed my throat and he started to choke me, while we all screamed in panic.
“NO, HEECHUL! YOU MUSNT’S LET GO OF THE STEERING WHEEL!!!” Minnie shouted horrified, and everyone tried to get a grip of something, to hold onto, while the car flung them from the left to the right side. But Heechul only laughed and finally slowed down a bit – after racing like an idiot – and he let go of me and started to drive ‘normal’ – meant as ‘normal’ of Heechul’s dictionary – probably comparable with… insanely or mentally sick.
“Yeah!”
he answered after a while and smirked, while he watched me changing my expression – from frightened to disgusted.
“I thought all the stores are already closed…” Henry mumbled and looked out of the window, probably looking at the honking cars, that have to dodge, because of Heechul, which only encouraged him.
“Of course they are! You actually believed me?” he replied and stopped in front of a drug store, whose owner, Yunho, was about to lock the door, but as lucky as Heechul was, he was best friends with him and he greeted us immediately.
“I’ll be right back. YOU – stay here!” with these words Heechul left the car and even LOCKED it! But when he went inside, I couldn’t see him anymore. I think I should be happy about that…
Unfortunately he returned just a few minutes later with a small, stuffed sack, which he put into the trunk, before he went back and started the motor and started to drive towards our home.
“So you’re all coming to the monkey’s place?” he asked, while he looked at my now laughing friends on the backseat, while he was pointing at me. He called me monkey!
I harshly slapped his thigh, causing him to groan in pain, before he threw a, too well-known death glare at me.
“Alright, you kid! You’ll get your lube!” I gasped and looked like mesmerized at his hand, which pulled out something out of his pocket on his backside. He revealed a white-black tube, where probably the most unnecessary words were written on it, that made the situation even more awkward and me feel probably the most embarrassed. The others also noticed it, and started to laugh uncontrollably.
“AHAHAHAHA! lube?! HAHAHAHA!” Kyu shouted through his laughter, when he read it out loud, while I felt my face burning, and Heechul handed me the tube.
“Use it thriftily!” Heechuls said advisory, causing the others to laugh even harder, while I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth, because of anger and embarrassmentuntil another thought crossed my mind.
“I didn’t knew, you’d need that?”
I asked him and smirked, while everyone became quiet and my friends watched the scene in amusement, while I could see sweat running down the hairline of Heechul’s forehead.
“No, I don’t need it, so I’m giving it to you!” he answered smirking – confident about his triumph’.
“Oh, yeah. You’re right. Hangeng needs it! Or… oh my god! He’s taking you … without any preparations?!”
I fired back and smirked as well even more devilish.
“How should you know, he’s not preparing me?!” he squeaked angrily, and I tore my eyes widely open, before I started to blink unnecessary often.
“… Ahahaha… finally you shut up…” he just mumbled and laughed awkwardly, while everyone was quiet and absolutely shocked.

“So, back to my question – you’re all coming to our place?” Heechul asked, trying to change the topic and loosen the awkward mood.
“Ah, right! Could you drop me and Henry here? It’s only a few blocks to my place.” Zhou Mi asked and smirked at Henry, whose expression went completely scared.
“Sure. See you!” Heechul replied, after he stopped the car beside the sidewalk and Zhou Mi and Henry went out.
“Bye!” Henry squeaked happily and waved his hand, while Heechul already drove away, and we saw Zhou Mi grabbing Henry’s wrists, and his expression immediately changed from excited to frightened, when Zhou Mi pulled him into another direction.
“How about you?” Heechul asked and turned to Kyu and Hae.
“Heechul! Stop it, please concentrate onto the street!” Minnie pleaded and grabbed Kyu’s hand and the backrest.
“Alright, okay, I got it, no need to shout! So, your answer?” he answered laughing.
“Uhm… I don’t think we’re allowed to stay at your place, since mum is still mad at us, for making her pay for several pizzas and even ruining the kitchen…” Kyu replied and brought back the image of the kitchen…
“Nope, we’re definitely not allowed, and I’m pretty sure she even discovered your laptop…” Hae added explicitly.
“Oh ! That means we’re dead!” Kyu announced and face palmed himself, but not letting go of Minnie’s hand, which he was holding gently.
“Erm… could we probably stay at your place?” Hae asked and grinned brightly, trying to avoid their mum and the following problems.
“You want more trouble?!” Kyu squeaked and hit the back of his head, causing him to groan in pain and he answered:
“Of course I don’t!”
“Then we should go home!”
“Alright… could you drop us at our place?”
Hae asked Heechul, who still only laughed at their conversation just like I did – and he answered:
“Haha! Sure!” before he turned the car – IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY! – and he head for Kyu and Hae’s place.
“You’re absolutely crazy! Seriously, the police definitely HAS to take away your driving license!” I shouted frightened, causing him to torture us with his bad driving skills, until he finally reached Hae and Kyu’s place, where both of them jumped out of the car immediately. Understandable. Absolutely understandable!


“Uhm… thanks for the ride… I think…” Hae mumbled and scratched the back of his head awkwardly, while Minnie and I chuckled at them.
“Yeah… thanks.” Kyu added with the same expression.
“Oh, everytime!” Heechul answered and grinned dangerously.
“Errr… no, don’t trouble yourself because of us! So then… bye!” Hae shouted worriedly and ran to their house, unlocked the door and disappeared inside, while Kyu followed him hurryingly.
“See you!” we replied and laughed at them and their frightened expressions, before Heechul the motor again, which was the sign, that showed us, he’s going to torture us anew.

“Uhm… Heechul?” I asked and looked at him, while I nibbled my lower lip. From that sight, you could actually mean, I’d confess to him, if I wasn’t his brother – and first I’d even have to like him!
“What’s up, cutie?”
he asked and slapped my thigh, before he started to it, while I tried to push his hand away and Minnie only laughed at us. Damn you, Minnie! You never help me, you’re just laughing at me!
“Tch don’t call me that…”
I threated and smacked his forehead.
“Alright, sweetie!” he only answered calmly, grabbed my hand and kissed it – leaving a disgusting, gruesome, wet spot on it.
“Come on!” I whined and wiped the back of my hand on his shirt.
“Haha! Okay, okay honey, calm down! And don’t touch me so ally!” he laughed and pushed my hand away, leaving me stunned staring at him, while he only chuckled evilly.
“!” I finally shouted angrily and turned away – totally pissed and disgusted!
“Hahaha! So what do you want, my little princess?” he asked and I just ignored that stupid ‘nickname’ he gave me, and finally went to the point.
“How could you call Hae? I mean… why do you have his phone number?!” I asked curiously and even Minnie shut finally up!
“You actually ask me that? Hahahah!” he squeaked and – again let go of the steering wheel – just to clap his hands like a retard! Then he grabbed his !!! Oh, no he only took my phone out of his pocket. Wait… MY phone?!?!
“HEY! Why the hell do you have that?!?!”
I shouted at him angrily and tried to grab my phone, which wasn’t really hard, since he let go of it immediately.
“Oh my poor cellphone, what did that horrible guy to you?!” I squeaked furiously  - Heechul stuck about hundreds little ‘cute’ stickers onto it and now it looks like a girls’ phone! Completely pink and all girlish!
“Freak.”
He simply answered and parked the car in the garage, where he chased us out of the car, so he could lock it and went inside.

Before Minnie and I even reached my room, mum already called me and told us, she’s about to make dinner, which will be ready in less than 10 minutes.
“And what the hell are we going to do for ten minutes?!” I asked Minnie angrily, because mum told us not to watch TV, or I’ll get mad as usually, when I have to interrupt a program.
“We could read jokes!” Minnie suggested, and that was actually a good idea – unfortunately Heechul heard it as well…
“I have a nice joke for you, my little girls! So, what’s about 20cms long, has hair and in the evening you push it somewhere, where it’s nicely warm and wet?”
he asked and his lips, before he smirked as always.
“Err… Heechul…” Minnie squeaked and distorted his face.
“You !” I squealed and hit his chest.
“A toothbrush!” he answered and his smirk grew.
“Idiot.” Not even I was able to hold my laughter, since that joke was more than just stupid, so I joined Minnie and Heechul, who were laughing like crazy.
“Okay – here’s another one! Someone calls the emergency and screams: ‘Please, you have to come immediately! Our son swallowed a !’ Five minutes later the person calls again: ‘It’s alright, we found a new one!’.” With that he started to laugh harder, while Minnie and I exchanged disgusted glances.
“Please, stop it!” I mumbled and scratched the back of my head awkwardly.
“Hahaha, or – I ed your mother!” that was definitely too much. I turned around to the direction, where the voice came from and had to face him.
“DAD!!!” I screamed in disgust, while he and Heechul kept laughing like idiots and Minnie and I were only speechless.
“And this won’t happen the next time!” another voice – but this time an angry one – shouted.
“Errrr… darling! You’re already done? That was faster than expected! Ah, I can’t wait, your meals are always that delicious!” dad tried to talk his way out, and was obviously desperate.
“-kisser. Now come, dinner’s ready…” she said and we followed her into the dining room, where we took our seats and started to eat our delicious food.

“I’m done!” Heechul shouted, before even swallowing, let his chopsticks fall onto the plate and raced upstairs, and slammed the door of the bathroom shut. Dad couldn’t suppress his laughter anymore and tried to make fun of mum, while he kept giggling:
“Looks like, hihihihi, like someone, hihihihi didn’t enjoy the meal huh-huh-huh-huh-huh?”
“Then do it better!”
mum squeaked and left like Heechul and went into her and dad’s room.
“Honey! Come one, you know how I meant that…!” he shouted desperately and hurried after her, leaving Minnie and me all alone, while we started to laugh at all of them.
“Your family is weird!” Minnie announced and kept on chuckling – just as evilly as always.
“Yours’ is not better! Your parents decided to go on their second honey moon for three weeks, just when you joined high school!” I defeated them, but still absolutely sure, that Minnie was right.
“At least I don’t have a crazy brother like you!” he replied immediately.
“Oh, that’s what I envy you the most!” I exclaimed and stretched my arms, while he kept on laughing. In the next moment I heard Heechul, who finally went out of the bathroom, but something made me feel suspicious. He’s laughing like the devil! Oh right… he IS the devil!!!
I only rolled my eyes and Minnie and I finished our meals, then we went back into my room, to bore as, like we did before.

“Hey, you dirty monkey! Mum told me, I should tell you, that you should go and shower, because you stink!” Heechul announced, grinning like an idiot and leaning against the doorframe.
“I don’t!” I squeaked and jumped off my bed.
“You do!” he and even Minnie shouted, leaving me stunned and angry, I grabbed a pajama, fresh underwear and a towel, before I went into the bathroom, while I pouted like a toddler.
As always I just grabbed a random shampoo, before I took off my clothes and went into the shower, where already a body lotion was. First I imagined, that the strange body lotion stinks or something like this, but I kept telling myself, that this is just how it ends, when I always use lotion, that smells like strawberries. So I ended up, using it, because I forgot to take another one into the shower, and I didn’t want to dry the floor, just because I went out, to get another one.
As soon as I was done, I got out, dried my body and hair, dressed myself and tied my still lightly wet hair together and went out of the bathroom.
“Your turn!” I said and smirked at Minnie, who was lying on his stomach in my bed, while he was watching TV.
“I already had a shower!” he replied, not leaving the screen, which was directly in front of his eyes.
“Huh? When?!” I asked annoyed and sat down beside him, before I started to shake my head like a wet dog. Hrhrhr, this way he gets wet and he can go and have a shower!
“Hihihi, before you arrived at the hospital, this morning!”
he answered, still mesmerized because of that comedy, he was watching.
“Tch. Then shower again! You stink!”
“Mmmh… I’ll go tomorrow!”
“Tffff do whatever you want!”
I finally gave up, positioned myself beside him, and we watched the whole boring episode of that stupid series.

When it was already late we finally went to bed, when suddenly my whole body started to itch uncontrollably. HEECHUL!!!

 


 

Meanwhile at Donghae’s & Kyuhyun’s place
Donghae’s POV

 

We jumped out of Heechul’s car and I mumbled still stunned from that ride:
“Uhm…thanks for the ride… I think…” while I was scratching the back of my head.
“Yeah… thanks.” Kyu added with the same expression.
“Oh, everytime!” Heechul answered and grinned dangerously.
“Errr… no, don’t trouble yourself because of us! So then… bye!” I shouted worriedly and ran to the entrance of our house, unlocked the door and disappeared inside, while Kyu followed me quickly.
“See you!” was the last thing we could hear, before Heechul turned the car and raced away, while I only chuckled at the frightened expressions of Hyukkie and Minnie.
“Awwww my little Hae-Hae is having fun?” Kyu squealed happily and back-hugged me tightly – taking away my air! Yes, MY air!
“Don’t touch my shirt!”
I squeaked angrily, when he pulled me to him.
“Aish… you’re always so possessive!” he said and faked a pout.
“That’s what YOU say, when you’re even breathing MY air!” I answered with a smirk. I feel something’s just wrong… isn’t it always the other way round? I’m faking a pout while he’s smirking, because of something devilish he did?!
“See, that’s what I mean! Idiot!”
and our expression changed, mine to his, and his to mine yep, that’s more occurring!

Mum kept scolding us, for sneaking out, again for ordering that much pizza, and especially for getting Kyu’s laptop from the attic.
“Go and put it back to its’ place!” she shouted angrily, before she finally left us alone and she disappeared in her and dad’s room.
“It’s your laptop, so that’s your job!” I shouted immediately, back then I really had enough from attics…
“Awwww! Looks like someone’s scared, huuuuuh?” Kyu mocked and smirked devilish, while I glared at him and grabbed his laptop roughly.
“ARE YOU CRAZY?! You mustn’t be that harsh! You have to be gentle, when you’re holding my laptop!!!” he squeaked horrified and ‘rescued’ his laptop immediately from my harsh grip.
As soon as he went up to the attic I raced into our room to look for his most precious treasure, just to annoy him and pay some things back. Yeah, Kyu! I told you, you’re going to pay! I just don’t remember when!
And as the stupid nerd Kyu was, I immediately figured out, where it must be, so I tore the drawer open and stared at it.
“Found you!” with that I grabbed the PSP and hid it under my shirt, but when I perceived steps right behind me, I became nervous.
Okay, Donghae. You have to think, or you’re going to die!


hmh... i always thought it's the funniest, when i write from Donghae's POV but this time... well i'm just kinda disappointed XD
Have fun :D