Unnecessary information (probably because the whole chapter is senseless XD)

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In a restaurant
Kyuhyun’s POV

 


We’re currently discussing, what we should get to eat, and Teukie keeps on annoying us – or rather me – with things like ‘No, Kyuhyunnie! You need vitamins, you mustn’t eat something unhealthy like that!’ and ‘Kyuhyunnie! Don’t you dare to order pommes frites! Don’t you know that they actually swim in fat?!’ and especially that ‘If Kyuhyunnie wants to get fat, Kyuhyunnie is allowed to order he wants to. But if not, I suggest Kyuhyunnie just orders salad!’. Seriously?!?!?!

Well, we ended up like this: Kibum ordered noodles, but he had troubles eating them; Hahaha, fool!, beside him Kangin with his soup; what the hell… I awaited something like a… huge, raw steak, like lions would get?! I mean… look at his muscles! He needs to feed them!, next to him, Heechul – couldn’t stop complaining about it, because of its’ bad taste – ordered Beijing fried rice – the specialty of the restaurant; okay that somehow works out… not many calories and he can’t shut up, because it’s not tasty enough. Or rather fatty… heheh!; beside him, Siwon was literally devouring his sushi that’d suit Kangin better – if he’s really such a bully as Hae told me, Hyukkie told him, Heechul warned him! my cute Minnie was just like his cousin literally devouring his pancakes and he dirtied the whole table! Great, now it looks like I couldn’t eat, since he kept leaning to me, to whisper something into my ear, while he was nearly spitting all of his food out, because he was laughing non-stop!!! I was pissed as hell, since Teukie seriously won: I – well actually he – ordered a salad! And now to Teukie… You might probably think he also ordered something very healthy, since he was too stubborn to let me eat something different from salad? Ha! If that’s the case, you’re damn wrong! HE ORDERED MY POMMES FRITES!!!  And now that devil steals MY pommes frites!!!
He’s definitely gonna pay…!

“Seriously, that person, who calls him- or herself a ‘cook’ must be blind and never taste its’ own food, or lost his or her tongue! I mean… seriously, what idiot is able to ruin such a delicious food like that?!?!” Heechul exclaimed, after he threw his chopsticks onto the plate. And to all abundance he even ‘cleaned’ his tongue with a napkin! Then he stormed into the toilets, leaving us stunned – everyone except Teukie, who wasn’t able to stop himself from eating. He’s probably worried, I’d steal some of them. Ha! He’s too stupid to notice, that I already did so!
After some minutes Heechul finally returned – still furious, because of his ‘ruined meal’.
“I’m so gonna reclaim my money for that!” he hissed with narrowed eyes, while he pointed at his plate, which was still being ‘abused by a horrible tasting muck!’ – as Heechul says. In other words he probably ate about 10grams at the best.
When finally the mood relaxed – Heechul went to the toilets again – we started to chat happily, but I definitely could feel some tensions, when Siwon asked Kibum general questions like ‘How old are you?’ Haha, seriously Siwon! Well, at least it’s a start…
And the same was between Kangin and Teukie! They weren’t better at all! It seemed like Minnie and I were the only normal people, sitting around that table!

 


 

Siwon’s POV

 

I could sense the mood tensing, when Heechul stormed towards the toilets, and disappeared in the women toilets. He learned something… after he got thrown out of the men toilets, he never goes in there again… hihihihi!
Anyways, to enlighten the mood, I tried to start a conversation, but only Kibum joined me! And he’s so nervous all the time! I wonder, if he really hides something!
“Sooo… how old are you, Kibummie?”
I asked and flattered with my eyelids. But Kibum only stared at me with wide eyes. Well after a while he finally replied, but meanwhile I had enough time to read everyone else’s minds!
I let my gaze wander over Minnie, Kyuhyunnie, Teukie, Kibummie, and Kangin, and it stopped, when it fell onto the empty seat of Heechul, who was still absent. While I was doing my ‘observation’, I could see Kangin and Teukie having a conversation in their minds – probably making out, those erts! – since they really looked like they were absolutely distracted! And guess what, Kyu was even able to steal pommes frites from Teukie, who didn’t even notice that! Told you. They’re making out. erts…
Ha! And now the highlight… Kyu, who probably stole all of Teukie’s pommes frites – because now they’re all gone! – didn’t even eat all of them! Instead he played ‘being a gentleman’ and insisted to FEED Minnie! And of course Minnie couldn’t anything but agree, since it came from his hero Kyuhyun! They even kept whispering cheesy – yeah I heard everything! – things to each other, and giggled like high school girls… well they are somehow… But still I don’t get it, why Kyuhyun looks like he was slightly depressed… I must be imagining it!
Well, all in all there was a real lovey-dovey mood around: Teukie and Kangin, who weren’t able to leave their eyes off each other, and were just like Kyuhyun and Sungmin! And as the nice Super-Siwon I am, it’s my duty to talk to Kibum, to avoid an uncomfortable silence. Or at least to avoid, that he thinks we all were gay, since these guys aren’t really a good example… and I mean, Kibum really helped us a while ago and I don’t want him to think we’re all freaks! They might be, but I’m not!

After an eternity, Heechul probably decided to return, but he was still swearing all the time, even after he settled down beside me and Kangin.
“I’m so gonna reclaim my money for that!” he hissed while angrily staring at his poor meal. I’d love to eat it! Give it to me! Hyuuuung!
“Just throw it away…” NO! Don’t tell him to throw it away, stupid brain!
I just couldn’t stop my mouth from talking to that idiot!
“Yeah, seriously, there’s nothing else to do to that!”
“So, what are you waiting for?” well, I’m waiting for you to give it to me!!! Don’t throw it away, you idiot!
“I’m gonna do so now.”
“Have fun~.”
I only sang, when he approached the trash bin, while I silently kept praying ‘Don’t do it! Don’t do it! DON’T! NOOOOOOOO’. My prayers weren’t answered, and a happy Heechul returned, while he cleaned his hands from that imaginary dust.
“OH MY GOD!” he exclaimed and froze at the spot – a few steps in front of his seat.
“What?” Kangin asked least interested – just like me, since we already could imagine, what was going on.
“Watch out, ‘Hyung’, or you might swallow a fly, if you don’t shut your mouth!” Kyu pointed smirking out and pronounced the word ‘Hyung’ weirdly, while we all watched Heechul.
“Shut up!” he only hissed and hid behind a pillar. But strangely he shut his mouth!
“What the hell is wrong with you?!”
Minnie asked and examined Heechul, like he lost that least bit of normality in him. What he did some years ago…
“Stop using these words, Minnie!”
I admonished him with a strict glare.
“Tch! What’s wrong, Heechul Hyung?” he only repeated his question.
“I said shut up!” Heechul only hissed again, but afterwards he mumbled nearly inaudibly:
“He’s here…!”
“He? Who?”
Teukie asked and let his gaze wander around the whole local.
“He! And stop staring that suspiciously!”
“Aha. ‘He’ must be really dangerous-…”
“Don’t you dare to say another word, he’s already looking into our direction. And I seriously don’t want him to discover me, and especially not here, nor with you!”
Heechul whispered with a dangerous undertone, while he threw a real – and if I say real, it really means ‘real’! – death glare at poor and probably suicidal, because he couldn’t shut up, Teukie!
“No need to be that harsh, now tell us already, who’s that mysterious ‘He’?!” he asked further, making Heechuls’ blood boil, and clench his fists tightly, digging his nails into his skin. His eyebrows were trembling slightly, because he has to frown as angrily as possible, while he was slowly turning around, to show us his furious expression.
“Hi, do you need something?” a happy-sounding voice asked, causing all of us, to widen our eyes, and of course, to Heechul turn around in an instant!
“Oh! Heechul Hyung, Siwon and Kangin! It’s an honor to see you in my restaurant!” Hangeng exclaimed, while he literally sparkled.
“WHAT?!” Heechul shouted in disbelief.
“Yeah… it’s not a big deal – actually I’m nearly only cooking!”
“WHAT?!?!?!”
Heechul shouted in disbelief and disappointment. Or disgust…
“Yes! And my specialty is Beijing fried rice! You need to try it-…”
Hangeng only, explained further but before he could even end his sentence, Heechul mumbled nearly inaudibly:
“I need to go. Sorry!” with that he stormed out of the local.
“What’s with him?” Hangeng asked dumbfounded, when Heechul was already gone.
“Don’t ask me…” Kangin says deep in thoughts, while he was still examining Teukie. ert!!!

“He likes you.” another voice chimed.
 


 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“He likes you.” Hae chirped happily and unconsciously started to dig his own grave. This time I won’t help you, you idiot fish! To his fortune, Heechul was already gone, but Hangeng of course heard it.
“What?” Hangeng only asked in disbelief, after he recovered from that shock-state Hae set him into.
“Oh come on, it’s too obvious, even you should have known that!” Kangin said sighing, while he rolled his eyes and veeery imperceptible he put his arm around Teukie’s shoulders, though it was quite hard, since Kibum was sitting between them, but he didn’t even seem to notice that!
“He doesn’t…” Hangeng more said to himself, probably to calm himself down.
“Of course he does!” Siwon exclaimed and got up from his seat.
“No way!” Hangeng only shouted and shook his head furiously, before he ran away.

“And where have you kids been?” Siwon asked probably Hae and me. I don’t know, who he meant, since we aren’t kids anymore! Tch!
“In Libray.”
Hae answered and tried to fake a ‘cool’ undertone, which turned out as a weird voice, of an old ahjussi, who’s choking because of a bone, which is stuck in his throat. Yeah, I’m sure he sounded like this.
“What the hell?!”
Minnie asked and Kyu started to laugh with Teukie. Freaks.
“I don’t know either! You know we just followed Kim Young Soo and-…”
Hae started to explain, but was interrupted by Minnie.
“But what’s libray?!”
“Who’s Kim Young Soo…?”
Kibum asked quietly, but when I was about to answer, Hae already answered Minnie’s question once more.
“How should we know?!”
“You said it, so you should know!”
Teukie pointed out and stuck out his tongue teasingly, causing us to roll our eyes.
“Yeah! Well… what was there?” Minnie only agreed and asked further. Gosh, he seriously has nothing better to do than ask us random things, does he?!
“Books. Many many books.”
Hae reported excited.
“Alphabetically ordered in shelves.” I added, and he nodded in agreement.
“You know, we followed that guy and…

 

Flashback

 

“Old witch.” Hae cursed quietly, causing me to chuckle, but we already forgot about our current situation, and we were taken back from my thoughts from ‘Mr. Park’ furious sounding voice:
“What are you doing here?”

My brain deleted all of my memory of that ‘conversation’ we had after that everything I remember is that we did something REALLY stupid, and so before we could perceive anything else, our feet – thank god – already started to run away. I seriously don’t want to get caught by that devil!
Hae even started to cry, but I didn’t! Of course I didn’t! And don’t you dare to think something else, because it’s exactly like I said!
We were able to escape from that horrible place, by blocking Kim Young Soo’s way with books, we scattered skillfully on the floor. And that way, we ran for our life – once again – until we found a small hiding spot in a pharmacy. And who would have thought that! It’s Yunhos’!
Almost in an instant he paid all his attention to us – probably because we were panting heavily and didn’t stop screaming.
“Hyukkie? What are you doing here with your friend?” he asked, after he served a customer, who threw weird glances at us, probably checking, if we were insane. What the hell is wrong with that guy?!
“YAH-…!”
I immediately protested, already too used to all that teasing from everyone else. I admit it. I didn’t want to hear the word ‘friend’. It’s ‘boyfriend’, okay?!
“What?”
Yunho asked shocked and froze at that spot.
“Errr… uhm… nothing…”
“Okay?! So what’s wrong?”
he seemed to relax and crossed his arms. He probably isn’t used to see me furious.
“Uhm… may I borrow your phone, … hyung? Just for a minute, I need to call Heechul… hyung!”
I asked him and gave him my best puppy eyes.
“Sure.” He only answered – or rather stepped into my trap – and immediately handed me his phone.

With that (thing [and no, nothing erted! I’m currently talking about that phone!]) I dialed Heechul’s number and waited until he finally answered.
“Yunho, what’s wrong? I thought that lube you gave me the last time would do it?” his words left me stunned and I was unable to answer, causing him to try to destroy my poor eardrums, by shouting like crazy.
“Yah! Yunho? Are you alright? Oh come on, don’t tell me your ing phone called me again, just because you needed to put my number onto one of your quick selection buttons or whatever you call these things…”
“Err… no, wait!”
I quickly replied, before he’d end the call.
“Hyukkie?!”
“Uhm…”
“Forget what I said before. Don’t you dare to mention that once, or you’re dead, got that?”
he threatened dangerously.
“Eh? Sure!”
“Good! So… what’s wrong? Why are you stealing my precious time? And especially with Yunho’s phone?”
“Uh… You know… that guy…”
I mumbled quietly. I didn’t want to explain it any further, because I’m sure he’s near. I know it’s that guy, who’s waiting outside of the pharmacy!
“What are you talking about? What guy?”
“Kim Young Soo…”
I whispered quietly.
“Who?” his question caused me to gasp – he doesn’t even remember that guy?!
“Huh? That guy, who disappeared, because he looked into room number 313!”
“What the hell are you talking about-… ooooh! Right! So what’s about him?”
he asked happily.
“He’s here! Please, Heechul… Hyung… Hae and I… we really need your help, just once, he wants to kill us!”
“And why should I do that?”
he asked mockingly with that dirty undertone in his annoying voice, while I could picture him in front of me, with his horrible smirk, that only promises bad things!
“Please, just this once I’m asking-… no begging you to help us! I don’t want to die before I even ended school! I’ll do anything you want!” I pleaded pitifully, but Heechul didn’t reply.
“Heechul? Hyung?!” I called, but there was still no reaction for some seconds.
“…Anything?” he asked and I knew, it was wrong to say that.
“Uhm… n-…” I tried to change my mind, but he interrupted me!
“You already said it! Okay I’ll help you! So what do you need?”
“Could you pick us up? We’re at Yunho’s pharmacy.”
“No.”
“Why not?!”
“I’m with YOUR FRIENDS in a restaurant. And Kangin was driving, so I don’t have my car with me – I’m ‘sorry’!”
he explained happily – probably because he doesn’t have to pick us up – and pronounced that word ‘sorry’ weirdly.
“My friends? Wait… Let me talk to Minnie!”
“Ha! No way, I’m at the toilet. So wanna hear me flush the toilet as well, or can we end the call?”
he asked, causing me to distort my face in several angles, after I realized, what he was doing all the time. . 100%.
“Oh god… just tell me where you are and we’ll come.”
I gave up, waited for his answer, and ended the call.

I quickly returned the phone to Yunho – and of course – thanked him and with that we stormed out of the pharmacy, leaving a confused Yunho behind, while other people threw strange glances at us. What the hell is wrong with these guys today?!

Just after some minutes we arrived in the restaurant, in which Heechul and the others were. But to our dismay, we were about to interrupt a conversation – so thanks to my genius brain, I was able to stop Hae to say something dumb, that could cause our death.
So I grabbed his back of his collar and pulled him towards me, hiding us behind one of those pillars. Instead of protesting, he just whispered bravely:
“Hihihi, you’re so weak, Hyukkie!” with that he freed himself from my grip easily, but at least his brain was able to perceive my message, and he stayed at the same spot.
“Do you hear what they’re saying?”
“No, but it can’t be good. Hangeng hyung is here. And Heechul as well. But as you can see, his face is red as an tomato.”
“Hihihi! You can definitely sense that you guys are relatives! You blushed as madly as he just now, when you ‘accidently’ threw that book away. Which of course, just absolutely causally harshly hit Kim Young Soo’s face!”
“Don’t remember me of that! I was already able to delete that memory!”
“But you know, he asked…

 

Flashback … in a flashback … xD
(and because Donghae says that, it’s in Donghae’s POV :D)

 

“…What are you doing here?” ‘Mr. Park’ asked furiously and stepped dangerously nearer.
“Uhmm… noth-…” Hyukkie was about to answer, but I interrupted him, when I sensed something weird. It must be Kim Young Soo. No! Probably that woman, whose blood is probably burning right now.
“RUN!!!”
I yelled, grabbed Hyukkie’s hand and stormed out of libray. I call it Libray – world of monks. Why monks? Because ‘Mr. Park’ is currently wearing a weird brown robe. (See! It’s really a strange place!) And it’s a mix of the words monsters and books à monks! And Monks are scary for sure!
“Hae! He’s catching up!”
Hyukkie squeaked and scratched my poor arm!
“HAE!” he shrieked again, when I didn’t respond, but Kim Young Soo grabbed his arm, causing him to cry terribly and to struggle in his grip. Before I could even try to help Hyukkie, he already grabbed a dictionary and slammed it into Kim Young Soo’s face. That really leaved him stunned!
“HAHAHAHA! Hyukkie that was great! And now run, before you’re seriously dead!”
I advised and ran, until we reached the restaurant.

 

End of flashback in flashback
(and again Hyukjae’s POV ^ ^)

 

“… if he ever finds you, you’re seriously dead!” Hae ended his long sentence.
“Thanks for bringing that up. It was really necessary.”
“Hey, what’s Heechul hyung doing over there?”
“He’s coming!”

“What’s with him?” we heard Hangeng asked dumbfounded, when Heechul was already gone and fortunately, he didn’t discover us! Once in my lifetime, the ‘great, hot, y, intelligent, and so on, but he always ends it with ‘god-like’ big brother, Heechul’ didn’t just look through all my investigations, and on top of that, he didn’t even see us! MUHAHAHAHA! Damn, Kyu is seriously affecting me… Anyways, back to Kangin, who just dumbly answered Hangeng’s question (but it was absolutely unnecessary!)
“Don’t ask me…”
he said and kept on staring at Teukie.

 

End of flashback (finally xD)

 

“… And BOOM! Hae and I appeared and he triggered the bomb.” I finished and filled the missing gap of our friends’ minds. Ah, I’m so kind!
“Monks…?”
Minnie asked expressionless. Well he had one of his eyebrows lifted, his eyes were half opened and he looked somehow disappointed. Probably, because he wouldn’t have thought Hae would have such a great idea, to call that strange world ‘World of Monks’ – WOM – the new edition!
“Seriously Hae, you and Hyukkie… you guys shouldn’t meet each other anymore. Your dumbness is too much to handle for anyone, and if you guys are united, the worlds’ end will come soon.”
Kyu coldly said, while the others only laughed at our pouting faces. Tch! He’s always so mean! But he looks somehow down, so it was a bad idea to tease Hae and me! MUHAHAHA! Seriously, Kyu has a bad influence!

 


i hope you can forgive me for that crap xD
i was writing that chapter  for a few days already and so it turned out absolutely different because i forgot parts and wrote something different, so there's absolutely no sense at all anymore and so on xD
Anyways i'm trying to update another chapter as soon as possible (hopefully before next weekend -__- xD) so at least i'm trying to update once a week (which will probably be on sunday, since i'm an extremely lazy , who does its' duties in the last second :D xD)
and again i'm sorry for the late and stupid update - at least i read it through several times, because i needed to find out, where i stopped and so on xD but i still can't promise there won't be any mistakes :P
Have fun :D