Stupid prank

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the waiting room
Sungmin’s POV



I was busy creating cool, hot and especially cute hairstyles for those dolls, I was playing with, until I was interrupted by three devilish smirking freaks. Seems like they had fun without me… well, I had fun without them too!
I kept brushing the long blond hair of the doll, while Kyu, Hyukkie and Hae approached me – of course still smirking.
“Hey, babe. Having fun, huh?” Kyu mocked, while he leaned against the wall and looked down at me, with the probably most devilish smirk ever.
“Sure!” I exclaimed happily and grinned brightly, causing him to gasp and he announced worriedly:
“Oh, come on! Don’t act like this!”
“Huh? But I AM having fun!”
I answered stubborn and stuck out my tongue, while Hae and Hyukkie giggled, before they also grabbed each a Barbie, whose hair they started to brush with the tiny brush and they sat down in front of me, also onto those small chairs.
“Oh god, give me that stupid doll!” Kyu shouted angrily, and tried to grab my Barbie, but I could hide it successfully under my shirt, but his grin only grew.
“It’s not a stupid doll, it’s a-…” I began, but was interrupted by Kyu.
“I know – a stupid Barbie-…”
“NO, actually it’s a ‘My scene’!”
Hyukkie shouted and showed Kyu one of the dolls, he was holding, while everywhere in of the room several giggles echoed. Kyu distorted his face in several ankles, when Hyukkie held that ‘My scene’ directly in front of his nose and he pushed it back immediately, trying not to stare mesmerized at it, like he actually wanted to!
“Alright, but please, take that ‘thing’ away!”
Kyu squeaked and he looked into a different direction.
“Kyu! You can be Delancey! She suits you – sarcastic and evil!” Hyukkie squealed after a while, and held another Barbie in front of his face.
“Yeah! Hyukkie’s Chelsea, Minnie’s Kennedy and I’m Nia!” Hae added smiling brightly, while I chuckled quietly, since they even wanted to play as well!
“You are crazy! No way, I’d ever play something like that with you!” Kyu shouted and stared at us in disbelief.
“You want to play alone?” Hae kept asking and smirked.
“Huh?! No way!”
“So you want to play with us!”
“NO!”
“Aish… just shut up, and get your new identity dressed!”
I answered instead of Hae and handed him the big box with a huge amount of Barbie dresses, shoes, and so on.
“Tfff. Idiots” he mumbled and snapped it out of my grip, while we all smirked at him. He also settled down onto a chair and started to undress the Barbie. When the Barbie was completely , he earned a whistle from Hae, while Hyukkie shouted, through his laughter:
“Eewww, Kyu! You !” causing me to chuckle.
“I don’t need that.” Kyu simply answered and shrugged, when he placed the box on the table and his Barbie was completely . I lightly hit his arm, but Hae slapped his shoulder harshly, causing him to dress the little doll, like as it befits

“You can’t let Delancey wear those shoes! Look! These belong to Madison! First, she’d kill you, if she finds out, and secondly they don’t fit Delancey! She’s fair skinned, while Madison has a soft chocolate tone!” Hae suddenly exclaimed, and he pointed at Kyu’s Barbie.
“Alright, okay! Then give me another pair!” he answered defeated and threw the other shoes into the box.
“You can put her these on!” Hyukkie replied and handed him about 10 pairs of shoes. We all kept staring at Kyu – we all were curious, which pair he’d choose, and of course we were trying our best to influence him.
“No! Oh god, not these! They look horrible with that dress!” Hyukkie shouted suddenly, causing Hae and me to look at the outfit of the Barbie, while we definitely had to agree – it looks horrible!
“He can still look for other clothes, because these shoes look great!”
Hae announced and started to rummage through the clothes of the dolls.
“Hm, try these on!” I suggested and handed Kyu two pairs of cute shoes.
“Just tell me already, which I should choose!” he shouted angrily, when he grabbed them harshly.
“It’s your decision, we don’t want to affect you!” Hyukkie really said, causing me to laugh crazily, while Hae giggled insanely as well.
“Sure… you’re already doing, so tell me already!” Kyu answered and rolled his eyes.
“These!” I shouted, before I even noticed, what I was doing, after I handed him another pair of shoes.
“What?! No! It must be them!” Hae shouted as well.
“Oh my god! What kind of taste do you have?! Both of those pairs look terrible! Kyu, take this pair, it’ll look great!” Hyukkie announced and handed him again another pair.
“I think I’ll let her walk barefoot…” Kyu replied shrugging and sighed, after staring at all those shoes – there were about 15 pairs lying in front of him, and all looked completely different.
“What?! You can’t let walk Delancey barefoot! Just put on these!” I shouted worriedly and grabbed two of the shoes, not even caring, if they’re a pair.
“Alright, I got it! No need to shout!” he answered with the same volume as I did before, he grabbed the shoes and stuck them onto the feet of the Barbie.
“They look horrible.” Hae said and shook his head disappointed.
“Indeed.” Hyukkie answered and pouted, then he looked for other clothes for his Barbie.
“I have to agree.” Kyu replied, causing me to pout as well.
“Hey!” I squeaked hurt.
“What? You see, they don’t suit her!” he defeated himself, causing me to gasp. Look, who’s suddenly totally interested in that Barbie!
“Tch. But-…”
I began, but was interrupted, by a stupid loud voice.
“Lee Sungmin! Please enter the treatment room!” a nurse called me, while she was waving her hand furiously, mentioning me to enter the room.
“I’ll be right back…” I mumbled to Hae, Kyu and Hyukkie, while I settled down my Barbie and went to the slightly opened door.

When I went out of the room, after having the last checkups, I furrowed - such a mess!
Hae, Kyu and Hyukkie probably made a battle with toys – everything was lying on the floor, everwhere in the room. It was hard not to step onto something, when you tried to walk out of the room, but it was possible. So after I finally made my way out of the waiting room to the hallway, I already could hear three angry voices shouting some insults.
I pushed the door open and glared at my friends.
“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I shouted angrily and stared at them. They were standing a few meters distanced from each other and stopped to throw something immediately after they heard my voice.
“Huh?! Nothing!” Hyukkie shouted and lifted his hands, like I was a police officer, who’s about to find the guilty criminal.
“Hey! Did you notice that… everything we did the day before is never mentioned afterwards? I mean Minnie wanted Kyu to- mphgmrf-…” Hae began, but thank god, Kyu covered Hae’s mouth with his hand, before he could go on talking.
“Hae, don’t you come up with a topic like this ever again!” he whispered dangerously into his ear and he pushed him away harshly.
“Alright, let me go!” Hae squeaked and rubbed his aching arm, where Kyu held him roughly before.

“And what are we going to do now?” Hyukkie asked, while he let his legs dangle from the bench we were sitting on.
“Uhm… we could go to my place?” Hae suggested and grinned awkwardly.
“Sure why not!” I answered immediately, since I haven’t visited them yet.
“But we somehow always end up at your place…” Hyukkie  said quietly and kept staring at his feet.
“And? Want to go to your place?” Kyu asked sarcastically.
“But there’s Heechul!” Hyukkie only shouted and he stared at Kyu worriedly.
“Hahaha! See – so it’s our place!” he answered after laughing at Hyukkie’s scared expression.
“But first we have to wait some minutes, until that stupid doctor finally shows enough courage to tell me about my condition – or rather, to tell my, that I can finally leave!” I announced, but I shivered, when someone cleared his throat behind me. I slowly turned around and had to look at him – the doctor I was talking about.
“So, I’m here. It’s good for you, that we couldn’t find any problems. You can leave – for now.” He said calmly and smirked horrifying.
“Huh? What should that mean?” I asked after hearing that dangerous ‘for now’.
“Well, if your condition gets worse, you have to come immediately!” he replied shrugging and laughed silly.
“Tch. Alright.” I responded and raced into my room, to get my already packed bag.

 




At Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s place
Donghae’s POV

 

Kyu called mum to pick us up from the hospital, but she had to do work afterwards, so she told us, she’d go to the office, so we won’t be able to disturb her. HA! Like we’d disturb ANYONE!
“I’m hungry…”
Minnie mumbled, after his stomach rumbled loudly, causing us to laugh.
“Oh really? Are you sure?” Kyu mocked him and ruffled his hair, which looked absolutely awkward, since he’s about the same height as Minnie is.
“Yes!” Minnie answered and bit Kyu’s arm.
“OW! Okay, let’s get something delivered!” he shouted and tore his arm out of Minnie’s grip.
“Sure… you’ll call the service!” I shouted immediately, before he could even think about that.
“I don’t want to!” he simply answered and already dialed the number of a restaurant.
“I don’t care, just do it!” I replied and rolled my eyes, while I went to one of the chairs around the kitchen table, to sit on it.
“No! I did it the last time! It’s your turn!” he tried to defend himself.
“But I don’t want to! Minnie! Could you please-…” I begged Minnie, but he didn’t even give me a chance!
“No way! That’s your place!” he only announced and disappeared in the toilet.
“And?!” I shouted at him, while he left the place.
“Just order something, it’s not hard!” was his reply, then he locked the door of the bathroom.
“Hyukkiiieee~?” I squeaked and turned around in a jump, to look at him. He was munching MY sweets and he only stared at me in confusion.
“Hm?” he responded after he swallowed a bit of the huge amount of food in his mouth.
“Ah… never mind…” I answered – I already gave up. Of course he won’t be a help!

“Hi, I want to get something delivered – twelve pizzas!” with these words I quickly closed the call and I chuckled evilly with Hyukkie and Minnie, while Kyu kept staring at me in disbelief.
“Seriously?!” he shouted and pushed me harshly, causing me to gasp.
“What’s your problem?!” I asked and pushed him as well.
“You didn’t even tell that guy an address?!” he scolded me, causing me to chuckle quietly.
“Oops…” I responded and tried to suppress that huge smile, that was about to creep onto my face. But soon my happiness faded away – when my phone rang.
“Aaahh! ! I forgot to fade out my number!!! What shall I do? He’s calling me!” I shouted worriedly and nearly threw my phone away, but Kyu was fast enough and stared at the screen.
“Idiot, that’s only Sungie-Hyung!” he shouted at me and smacked the back of my head, causing me to groan in pain, before I proved me wrong, about my fear.
“Oh, yeah you’re right!” I squeaked happily and pressed the button, which is supposed to accept calls.
“Sungie! What’s up?” I asked and tried to sound as cool as possible, while I only earned another hard slap from Kyu.
“Yah, you idiot! Explain!” the voice, that came out of my phone shouted angrily.
“Huh? What… what do you mean? What’s wrong?” I asked absolutely confused.
“You’re seriously calling me, just to say you want to get something delivered, and then only something stupid like that?!” he hissed and started to make fun of me.
“WHAT?! Oops… that was supposed to go to someone else…” I responded and gulped loudly, after realizing, what I had done.
“Oh really?! I thought so… first of all, if you want to fool someone like this, you definitely have to suppress your number, so they won’t be able to contact you afterwards. Next you should think of something better, than this, and finally… you definitely should add an address! Or this was for nothing!” he advised, while I noted everything onto a piece of paper.
“Oh yeah, you’re right. Thank you Sungie-Hyung!”
“Don’t call me Sungie.”
With these words he ended the call – no bye, nor something else!

“Hi! I want to get something delivered! … three Chicago Style pizzas, seven pizza pies and two Thai pizzas!” I ordered something I just read from Kyu’s phone’s screen and added the address. Ha! This time nothing can go wrong!
I closed the call and we all bursted out laughing, though it wasn’t actually funny.
“That guy really sounded shocked!” Minnie announced, when he was able to calm down. Indeed, that guy from the restaurant was definitely shocked, especially when I still went on! Thank god this was only a prank, otherwise I’d have to pay a huge bill!
We decided to make us some mini pizzas, because our hunger problem wasn’t solved, actually we only made something stupid as always. And during the mini pizzas had to be in the back pipe, we decided to eat some bread!
We finished our huge meal and nobody was even able to think about eating anymore, so we stumbled into Kyu’s and my room and collapsed onto the beds, while holding our brim filled stomachs.
An annoying, familiar noise interrupted us from our wonderful nap, and I got up groaning, after I realized it came from the front door. Mum is probably already back and forgot her keys again… - that’s what I thought…
But when I opened the door… I could feel my knees getting weak. With all my remaining power I was able to gasp something that was comparable with ‘KYU!’. At least Kyu heard it, and he arrived at the door as well, with Hyukkie and Minnie right behind him.
“Can I help you?” Kyu asked confidently and positioned himself beside me. Like the real big brother he actually is!
“Uhm… yes. You ordered some pizzas…”
that guy outside with about 12 cartons said.
“WHAT?! NO! We didn’t!!!” Minnie shouted worriedly from behind and ran to us, while Hyukkie still trailed behind him along.
“Yes, you did! You just called about an hour ago, I’m sorry it took that long, but well… it was quite a lot, what you ordered, so it needed that amount of time…” he apologized, unable being turned down.
“But we didn’t even order anything!” Kyu tried it again.
“That can’t be!”
“I’m sure, you’re at the wrong place, and someone’s waiting for his pizzas impatiently!”
Hyukkie added and scratched the back of his head nervously.
“No, I’m sure, it’s this house… also after being told, that this here was the right one, I’m definitely sure about that!” that guy kept stubborn and refused to leave.
Thank god – or to our dismay, I’m not quite sure about that, mum just arrived in that moment.
“What’s going on here?” she asked and distracted that guy from us.
“Oh, good evening, Miss…” he began to fawn.
“Mrs. Lee. How can I help you?” she asked obviously annoyed. Yes mummy! You’re great, make him go away!
“Well, someone ordered some pizzas for this place and…” Noooo!
“Donghae, Kyuhyun. In your room!”
she shouted, before that delivery-guy could even end his sentence.
“But mum-…!” Kyu and I shouted in unison, but mum interrupted us.
“NOW!”

Back in our room, we were sitting on my bed, while we were waiting for our end. Hyukkie and Minnie also followed us into our room, but they weren’t a great help…
“Why?” mum asked, when she pushed the door opened furiously. At least she stays away, and doesn’t come any nearer!
“What do you mean?”
Kyu that idiot dared to ask and he even lifted an eyebrow.
“Why am I cursed with devils like you?!” mum shouted furiously and finally approached us.
“You know, because of your stupid little prank, I just had to pay 45000 Won!” she shouted angrily. So all that drama because of 45000 stupid won? That’s all?!
“WHAT?! It was that expensive?! I won’t ever order something from them again!”
Kyu asked in disbelief, trying to fool mum.
“Kyuhyun, shut up.” I tried to lessen our punishment, with making Kyu shut up, but mum remained stubborn and announced something terrible.
“Make sure, you’re going to clean the kitchen . I want it to be that clean, that you could eat from the floor!”
“I can already eat from the floor!”
Kyu answered quickly and earned a hard smack on the back of his head.
“Yeah, 3-seconds-rule!” I added quickly and also got a hard smack onto the same area. We groaned in pain and rubbed the aching spots, while she only said:
“Tch. Shut up, and go and clean the damn kitchen!” with these words she finally left.
“I think I should leave now…” Hyukkie exclaimed and was about to get up from the bed, but before he could make another move, I already grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to us.
“Where do you think you’re going, baby?” I whispered into his ear and lightly blew into it, earning a quiet whimper.
“Home?” he asked innocently, causing Kyu and me to laugh devilish.
“Haha! You’re going to stay here – just like we will. So we can clean the kitchen together!” Kyu announced and clapped excitedly.
“But it’s not our kitchen!” Minnie tried to defend him and Hyukkie, but Kyu already thought of that and followed my moves – he grabbed Minnie’s wrists.
“But you made it dirty as well!” he answered calmly and smirked devilish – just like me.
He’s thinking about the same thing as I do!

 


I know late&bad update ô.O good night (it's already after 3AM in my time zone!) :D
Have fun :P