Bad observation

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the classroom
Kyuhyun’s POV


After lunchtime, and that incident in the toilets, we went back into our classroom, because time was nearly out. In our classroom Minnie and Hyukkie were whispering something, which were the only noises, those were heard in the whole classroom, since everybody else was waiting for a furious Mrs. Yoo. Who fortunately never showed up!

I ended up playing with my phone, while Hae kept shivering beside me. Haha! He’s still scared, because he attacked her with a toilet paper-ball!
When finally the door was opened quietly, everyone released their frozen gazes, which were lowered and also a little frightened. I wonder what she did…
To our surprise a weird guy entered the classroom and introduced himself, while I kept playing Starcraft, avoiding every interruption.

“Good morning, students. I’m Mr. Park, Mrs. Yoo is absent today, so I’ll represent her.” He announced and I threw a short glance into his direction, only to appear less disrespectful, though actually I didn’t care about that. But when I stared at him, I could see Hae staring at him without even blinking his eyes from the corner of my eyes, causing me to roll my eyes and sigh annoyed. I returned my concentration to my game, until I heard a chair scrape loudly. I was that surprised not frightened! Only surprised… – that I even accidently dropped my phone! Annoyed I turned my head to the left side, while glaring at Hae, who stood up abruptly, probably trying to make the most horrible sound ever. Then he lifted his from angst shivering arm and pointed onto our substitute teacher, while he shouted frightened:
“YOU’RE ALIVE!” that guy lifted one of his eyebrows and kept staring at Hae, like he was absolutely insane. Well, he IS. Mr. Park's eyes were opened widely and I could see him avoiding his jaw do drop.
They kept staring at each other, while the other students kept glancing from one to the other, until a sudden noise led us back to reality.
“I really don’t-…” that guy began, but the person, who just knocked the door, and brought us back to reality, already pushed the door open and hurried inside.
“MR. PARK!!!” that boy shouted frightened and grabbed the man’s arm.
“Uhm… yes? Can I help you?” he asked friendly.
“Yeah. I need to talk to you!” that boy only answered and pulled him towards the door.
“Alright, what’s the matter.”
“In private. It’ll only need a minute.”
“Oh… sure. Children, I’ll be back in a moment, behave and don’t make any loud noises.”
Mr. Park announced and tried to fake a strict undertone in his voice.
“Suuuure~!” we only sang mockingly.
“I’m serious! Meanwhile, you’ll do this exercise, Mrs. Yoo handed me, before she left. Behave!” he quickly handed a sheet with a complicated exercise out, prepared the overhead projector and let it stream a sheet with some texts on it.

“What the hell… I don’t want to do this!” Hyukkie exclaimed and threw the sheet with questions onto the desk.
“Me neither!” Minnie squeaked angrily.
“Ha! Do you think, I’d want to do this?!” I asked them and raised my eyebrows, while my eyes never left the screen of my phone.
“That’s stupid, unnecessary and… stupid!” Hyukkie cursed quietly.
“You already said stupid…” Minnie announced and started to poke him.
“Well, it’s that stupid, it can simply be double-stupid!” Hyukkie defended himself.
“You’re weird.” I only replied, still totally focused onto my phone.
“Hae’s weird. What was that?!” Minnie asked and lightly nudged Hae’s shoulder, after leaning over Hyukkie’s body.
“Didn’t you guys recognize him?!” Hae shouted scared and his worried glance wandered from Hyukkie over to Minnie and even ended up at me! What is he? Waiting for my support?!
“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked him least interested.
“Do you think the same thing as I do?” Minnie mumbled quietly and his glance slowly transformed into the same, Hae had.
“I probably do!” Hae exclaimed and bit his lower lip.
“Me too!” Hyukkie mumbled and also his eyes darkened like Minnie’s and Hae’s.
“And what do you think?” Minnie asked me with a light smile.
“I’m sure it has nothing to do with your thoughts.” I replied nervously, nibbling on my lower lip, while I mentally smirked.
“Why, what are you thinking?”
“How y Minnie looks, when he’s frightened.”
I answered and finally showed my devilish smirk.
“WHAT?! I-… I’m not frightened!”
“Sure~! Now tell me already, what are you guys talking about?!”
“Don’t you recognize him?!”
Hae asked in disbelief.
“That’s the guy of Heechul’s story!” Hyukkie went for him on.
“No.” I replied and rolled my eyes.
“He IS!” Minnie insisted.
“His name is Park – not Kim.” I announced and stared at the sheet with questions, while my mind was questioning something else… ! ! !!! They’re so gonna find out, this was all fake! !!!
“Well, that might be, but I’m sure… oh my god! I’m sure that woman didn’t kill him, therefore he’s possessed by her, and she somehow controls his moves! We’re dead!”
Hae screamed frightened and clung onto Hyukkie’s arm tightly, but Hyukkie wasn't a great help, since he was already shivering.
“Why should we be dead?” I asked him and rolled my eyes.
“Because Heechul inaugurated us…!” Minnie instead answered my question with a weak whisper tone.
“Of course HE is the one at fault… he’s probably possessed as well…” Hyukkie exclaimed and glared into nowhere.
“Let’s talk to him, now!” Hae suggested, earning eager nods from Hyukkie and Minnie.
“Alright, I-…” Hyukkie began, but a sudden brainwave seemed to hit Hae for a second, causing him to shout:
“No, wait! We can’t! We have to do that exercise, or he or she whatever, will kill us!”
“I got it, I’ll write him a message…”
Hyukkie mumbled annoyed and took out his phone.
“Good idea, do that now!” Minnie commanded, earning a childish, which was probably meant as a death glare, from Hyukkie.
“What did you write?”
“Just ‘Was that story really true? Come to our classroom we need your help – NOW!’.”
“Awww, that looks quite cute! Hyukkie being that worried~!”
Hae exclaimed and tangled his fingers, while he examined Hyukkie’s body with a lovely glance, that turned into a erted one.
“Tch. Oh he already replied! Of course he did… it’s not like he had something to do!”
“What did he answer?”
“That .”
Hyukkie only replied to Minnie’s question, causing me to grab his phone, before he could hide the message.
“He seriously has good ideas! ‘I’m now upgrading your brain. Please wait… searching… searching... searching… Sorry. No brain founded!’I read out loud and handed Hyukkie his still cold *cough* phone.
“I don’t get it.” Hae mumbled, causing me to guffaw like crazy.
“That was probably meant to you!” I exclaimed, after I was able to stop laughing.
“Let’s do that stupid exercise, Mr. Park gave to us…” I went on and returned my attention to the sheet, after earning three confused death glares.
“Mr. Kim Young Soo!” Hae ‘corrected’, causing me to roll my eyes and Minnie and Hyukkie to giggle frightened.
“Whatever.”

“That’s way too hard!” Hae exclaimed after a while and threw his pen angrily onto the desk – absolutely defeated!
“Yeah, I’ve no idea how this should work.” Hyukkie replied and did the same – not reallybetter!
“Not even the solutions, that guy let the overhead projector show, help!” Minnie added and also let go of his pen and turned to us – even he!
“Yeah, they’re seriously confusing!” Hae agreed and nodded, while he kept staring at the answers for the questions.
“She could at least have ordered them…” Minnie mumbled angrily and also stared onto them.
“Yeah, I totally agree…!” Hyukkie only nodded, while he kept clenching his fists. I tried my best, not to give up, like these losers, and with some effort I could answer one question after another one, while I practically could see Hae’s head fuming. Minnie and Hyukkie were trying hard to get it, but they also were able to solve some problems, but at that time, I was already finished!
I smiled satisfied and put the pen back, while Hae kept throwing short glances onto my sheet with questions and now even the answers! Seems like he just had a brainwave…
‘Suddenly’
he grabbed his pen and wrote eagerly surprisingly the same answers as I did, while he kept staring at my sheet. Then this guy seriously dared to squeak happily:
“Hey, that’s not even that hard!”
“Yeah, probably because you’re copying everything from me!”
I said annoyed, but let him finish his task, so I could play Starcraft, without being annoyed by him.

 


 

Hyukjae’s POV


“Okay, are you done?” Mr. Park asked, when he finally returned. Gosh, what the hell did that guy want from him, that took them that long?!
“I’m sorry, Kibum and his friends were really suffering with some problems.”
He apologized and smiled sheepish at us.
“Probably problems of being possessed! I’m sure that poor guy and his friends are dead by now!” Minnie whispered quietly into my ear, only audible for me, Hae and Kyu.
“I think so too!” I agreed in a low whisper, while I could see Kyu rolling his eyes, but Hae kept staring at him with wide eyes.
“Hae? Hae! HAE!” I nudged him first, ended up poking him with the sharp tip of my pencil, returning him back to reality, when he lightly flinched. He stood up abruptly and ran screaming out of the classroom.
Everyone stared at him, but when my glance wandered to Mr. Park, and discovered a little smirk on his face, my mind went wild, telling me, he’s really possessed by that woman, who successfully scared Hae, and without even noticing it, I also raced out of the room – as well screaming like Hae did.
Only a short time after that Minnie reached Hae and me outside of the school, while we were resting and trying to catch our breathes, when Kyu finally followed him.
“What the hell is wrong with you?!” he shouted angrily and crossed his arms, when he stood I front of us.
“He really is possessed! Didn’t you see that devil’s face of him, when Hae ran outside?!” Minnie squeaked horrified and clung onto Kyu’s arm.
“Of course I did, and I think that’s called a smirk!” he mocked and caressed his hair lovingly.
“Who cares-…”
“And by the way, I would have smirked the same way – if not even eviler, when I was the one, who caused Hae to ran and scream like this!”
“Could you please stop talking about me, running and screaming?! It sounds like I was scared!”
Hae tried to defend himself.
“Ehm… you were?!” Kyu replied and smirked.
“I wasn’t!”
“You were! Just like Minnie and Hyukkie!”
“Huh?!”
we all squeaked and glared at him.
“Are you-…” I began, but was interrupted by Minnie.
“Oh my god! Shut up, he comes!”
“Let’s observe him and find out, what that devil is going to do!”
Hae suggested, earning nods from Minnie and me, while Kyu only stared at us – if you could believe his stare, he probably thought we were completely stupid!
“Good idea!” I only replied and we already hurried after the car, which was about to leave the parking lot. We kept hiding skillfully, and that way we were able to reach a shop, near the school, without any problems, though it was quite hard to hide all the time.
“What does the devil want here?! Aren’t devils supposed to live without food?!” Hae whispered and squeezed my hand, he was holding onto for a while already.
“Don’t forget he’s only possessed, he’s still a human and that woman needs to feed him, or look for another servant. And now shut up, before he detects us!” Minnie solved his problem and palmed Hae’s mouth.
“You are the one talking all the time!” he kept arguing with him.
“Tch, leave me alone!”
“Let’s go, he’s walking inside!”
I suggested, already about to crawl out of our hiding place, when Hae suddenly pulls my shirt, causing me to fall back onto him and Minnie, while Kyu kept smirking at us.
“Do we seriously need to know what a teacher is buying?!” Kyu asked and rolled his eyes.
“He’s not a teacher! He’s that woman!” Hae kept stubborn.
“HE?”
“She…”
“However, let’s go!!!”
Minnie interrupted their quarreling and pulled us with him towards the entrance of the shop.
“Hopeless brats…” Kyu mumbled quietly, while being dragged by Minnie.

“Wow. Well done. Now he’s gone!” Minnie kept cursing while we were walking through some rows, where sweets were stacked, causing me to drool lightly.
“Hey, that was a rhyme!” Hae exclaimed excitedly and his eyes sparkled, when he throw a glance towards Minnie and me.
“Shut up! We need to find him!” Minnie whispered, when we perceived a familiar voices of proximity.
“Why do we even do that?!” Kyu kept asking annoying questions.
“To find out, if he’s really possessed of course!” Minnie replied and rolled his eyes.
“GOD! I’m going crazy with you guys here!”
“Let’s separate and look for him in the whole shop. I’ll observe the first two rows, you guys take the rest.”
Hae suggested and we already spread.
“Alright.” I only replied, before finally turning around, just to see, that I was about to bump into a tall woman with black hair. I tore my eyes opened widely and stared at her absolutely shocked – even my jaw dropped, but as soon as she turned around and showed me that lovely smile, I returned to reality.
“Idiot.” I heard Kyu mumbling, still cursing, that we dragged him with us.
“And what do we do, if someone finds him?” Minnie returned again dragging Kyu with him, and Hae probably thought the same or at least he heard it as well, because he returned as well.
“And even worse… if we are alone by then, not even other people being there?” I added frightened.
“Yeah, he could simply kill us!” Hae exclaimed worriedly.
“Would you stop that?!” Kyu asked annoyed and snipped Hae’s forehead.
“We’ll send each other a message – one letter is enough, as long as it’s fast!” Minnie suggested.
“Good idea! But what letter?” I asked dumbly.
“HELL! I don’t care!”
“Let’s go.”
I commanded and again we went into different directions.
“Absolutely helpless…” Kyu said, while shaking his head in disappointment, and he was walking to the alcohol.

That was a bad idea, now I’m alone! I was walking through the bathroom stuff-section, when I suddenly spotted that face. I quickly hid behind one of the stands and kept staring at him, while unconsciously grabbing a toothbrush and started nibbling on the package of it. Thanks to my incredible intelligence I quickly sent a message to Minnie and Hae, but then I noticed I still didn’t have Kyu’s number. Well, he wasn’t as excited of that idea as we were.
Soon Hae and Minnie arrived at the same spot, hiding behind me, and also watching this guy, who kept staring at shower gels.
“What the hell are you doing with that toothbrush?” another voice asked me, causing us to shout and twirl around, while making many loud noises.
“What?!” Kyu asked annoyed, when our shocked gazes met his.
“You surprised us…” Minnie breathed out, while palming his heart, to show how shocked he was.
“Hehe!” Kyu only laughed mockingly.
“Shut up, and hide!” Hae whispered and pulled us backwards.
“Okaaay~! Who’s going to seek?”
“That devil over there!”
Minnie answered.
“I’ve got an idea!” Minnie announced, earning all of our attention.
“What is it?” Hae asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Kyu and I, we’re going to observe him from the other side. This way he won’t be able to escape!” Minnie explained excitedly.
“Good idea!” I exclaimed happily.
“You keep saying this today…” Hae whispered and stared at me with a small smirk.
“Okay, I won’t say it anymore! Happy now?” I replied and rolled my eyes, but he kept smirking at me.

Kyu and Minnie disappeared somewhere behind us, but soon we could see them on the opposite side smirking at us, while that stupid guy was still looking for a shower gel!!!
Then he suddenly turned around, without even choosing one, and immediately went into Hae’s and my direction, causing us to flinch in angst.
“What shall we do?!” he asked worriedly and grabbed my arms tightly.
“I don’t know!”
“Let’s pretend we were normal customers…!”
“Good idea! Damn!”
I cursed, when I noticed, I just said it again. But Hae only laughed and replied:
“Shut up!”, while we stood up from the dirty floor and to our dismay that ‘teacher’ was already in front of us.
“Oh, hello Donghae. Hello Hyukjae.” He greeted us with a small, but dangerous smirk.
“W-what are you doing here? And how do you know our names?” I was able to ask and gulped horrified.
“Oh… let’s just say… I’ve that acquaintanceship. I’m here because I have to do some shopping. And what are you doing here?” THAT’S THE PROOF! HE’S POSSESSED!!!
“Huh?! Err… we… we were looking for that!”
Hae replied and grabbed something from the regal behind us, not even bothering to look at it. Worst idea ever…
“Oh? I didn’t knew boys would need that kind of things…”
‘Mr. Park’ replied and grinned mockingly. Great. He’s laughing at us, because Hae grabbed a box of tampons!!!
“Huh? AAH! No! That’s the wrong one, you idiot!”
I shouted worriedly, and watched, how Hae let the tampons fall onto the floor, while I imagined to hear someone giggling like crazy. I must have gone crazy…
“Yeah! I accidently grabbed the wrong one…!”
Hae only added and tried to fake a grin, while I did the same he did before, hoping I had more luck than he. But hell, that was the worst that could ever happen to us!!! I blindly grabbed another box, hoping it would be toothpaste or something like this… but my prayers weren’t answered.
“Uhm… I’m sincerely sorry. That’s your private life, and it’s more than none of my business-…” that guy apologized and stared at the box with his eyes opened widely, just like Hae and I.
“Eh? WHAAA!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! It’s not like that!!!” I squeaked and kept staring absolutely mesmerized at the violet box in my hand.
“Yeah! Put that down…!” Hae hissed and slapped my hand, causing me to let go of it. Great! Really, just great! Now that damn box of condoms is practically shining up to us!!! I hate you ‘durex’! It was more than just unnecessary that the words ‘extra sensitive’ and ‘extra lube for heightened sensitivity’ were written on it…
THAT WAS THE WORST THING, THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN! And of course it has to happen to me!!! At least it was Hae…
“Sorry, but we have to go now!”
Hae mumbled and grabbed my hand, already aware, that I was that embarrassed, so I wouldn’t even be able to walk. We were about to run away, but he stopped us in the last damn second.
“Wait! Oh, Sungmin and Kyuhyun! You’re here as well!” he exclaimed and grabbed Minnie’s and my hands, causing Kyu and Hae to stop as well, since both of them were about to drag us away. We exchanged worried glances, even Kyu was scared because of that guy! I mean… it’s not normal, that he just knows our names! He just represented Mrs. Yoo for one day, there’s no way, he’d be already able to remember our names!
“Err… yeah, sorry, but we need to go now. It was nice to meet you. BYE!”
Minnie shouted and freed himself from his grip, and while he was distracted I also quickly tore my hand out of his and we started to run for our life.

 


i'm seriously trying hard to reduce my ersion but nothing works out... <.< xD
Well who cares :P xD
Have fun :D