Never ending teasing

Stuck in high school

Continuation from previous chapter

 

 

One lesson before lunchtime
3rd Person's (Nobody's) POV



The last thing they could see, were the two boys disappearing with their teacher right behind them.

In this school there’s after every lesson a break of 5 minutes. So in these 5 minutes the four boys decided to find out, what their teacher had to say, what they’re weren’t supposed to hear. So they went out of the classroom and spotted their friends, who were already walking towards them – with a weird expression.

“What happened?”
“What did she say?”
“What did you say?”
“What she wanted from you?”
all the four boys couldn’t wait for their answers – especially Kyuhyun.
“Come on. TALK!” Kyuhyun became even more impatient, though the others didn’t even had a chance to reply, since they were flooded by questions.

“Uhm… You know…” Ryeowook was about to answer, when Shindong interrupted him with an evil smirk.
“She told us to stay away from you. She thinks you’re stupid – because you weren’t here yesterday, only at the schoolyard.”
“What?!”
Donghae shouted, while the others were speechless, with their mouths widely opened standing behind him. Ryeowook’s expression became confused and he started to talk and make things clear – he even raised his index finger to seem more serious. But Shindong interrupted him again with his laughter, but was also ready to tell them the truth.
“Just kidding. Haha! You really should have seen your faces!” with these words he couldn’t hold his laughter anymore and started anew.
“Why can’t you ever be serious?! It was nothing important really – she just showed us the detention room – trying to scare us!” Ryeowook explained
“But why did she took you there? I mean she caught me while I was writing, so I don’t understand this…” Donghae said feeling guilty. After Shindong finally came down, he added giggling:
“That might be, but she’s my sister, and I don’t really think she’d be able to be mean, to 4 cuties like you.”

“She’s your SISTER?!” Donghae and Kyuhyun screamed and Sungmin and Hyukjae seemed shocked too.
“But she’s… she’s so …” Donghae began, but couldn’t end.
“Hot!” Kyuhyun instead ended his sentence.

“Hahaha, hey wait, was this meant as an insult? Against me?!”
“Nooooo! No, no, no! No way! I’d never even dare to be mean to you!”
Kyuhyun shouted, scared of that fist above his head, which threatened to punch him like no one ever dared to do. Sungmin’s eyes widened, when he saw that situation and put his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist, ready to pull him away – they didn’t knew Shindong yet, so it’d be better to stay safe.
But Shindong only laughed at these frightened expressiosn and caressed Sungmin’s and Kyuhyun’s hair like 5 year old boys’s.

“You two are cute together.” Shindong said teasingly and smirked. With these words both, Kyuhyun and Sungmin pulled away immediately from that kind of embrace and their faces gained a nice, bright, red color. That cursed all the other boys to laugh like idiots at them, Donghae even slipped and rolled on the door, which didn’t help the others to calm down, who just seemed to be able to breathe in a normal way.

“Shut up! You idiots!” – was everything Kyuhyun managed to say and stumped grumbling back into their classroom, leaving 4 laughing boys behind him. Sungmin was still frozen and couldn’t say anything, until Hyukjae shook his shoulders - with tears in his eyes.

“What? Were you crying? What happened?! And how?!” Sungmin was really worried – his best friend started crying right in front of him, but what Sungmin didn’t expect, was that these were tears of joy.  Hyukjae, who firstly didn’t understand, started to laugh again, and was pushed away by an angry Sungmin, who followed Kyuhyun’s steps – also grumbling, into the classroom. Again the others bursted out laughing and since everything seemed so incredible funny to them, their teacher, or rather Shindong’s sister appeared out of nowhere and pulled them back into the classroom right after the bell rang, and the break as ended marked.

She didn’t seem to be in a good mood anymore and scolded everyone, who dared to speak – and because Donghae and Hyukjae are just as they are, they couldn’t help but whisper foolish things into the others ears and giggle all the time.
Ryeowook and Shindong noticed this and started to calm them down, since they knew how Shindongs sister would react if she’d catch two wrecks like these, when she’s angry. But instead of calming them down, they just gained their teachers attention.

“Alright. I warned you. Shindong, Donghae, Ryeowook and Hyukjae, it’ll be a pleasure for me to watch you after school in the detention room! If you don’t know where it is, ask these boys behind you, they know it.” She said.
 “Tch, Heechul was able to explain me exactly where it is, so I know it too.” Hyukjae whispered into Donghae’s ear, who started to giggle uncontrollably. Hyukjae noticed this and tried to calm his friend down – futile. It seemed impossible for him, but he was used to something, how to shut Sungmin up, and this has always worked out perfectly.
Without any hesitation or wasting another thought, what could happen after that, he slapped Donghae’s tight as hard as he could. Yep, it works at him too! Hyukjae thought happily, before he could feel a sharp pain his hand.
Their teacher was now really furious, of course she knew what was going on, she heard, and saw everything. So she simply told them to wait outside the classroom, she’ll take care of them after the lesson, which was nearly over. The two boys walked slowly out of the room, their heads low and their bodys completely pale.

“What do you think she’s gonna do to us?” Donghae was curious about their future while…
“I’ve no idea… I hope she’ll be mercifully…” Well Hyukjae wasn’t better. He was less afraid of what’s going to happen to them now, than of being outed as gay.
“Hey you guys, … What are YOU doing out here?!” And again, out of nowhere – as always, Heechul appears at the other end of the hallway walking towards them.
“Huh…? What are YOU doing here?! Shouldn’t you attend classes – at least once a week?!” Hyukjae asked, while rolling his eyes and Donghae decided, just to stay out of this quarrel, because he knew who’d win. Because Heechul wins ever when he wants to, and hell he wants to win ever!
“Hah! You’re the right one to talk, since you skipped class on you first day!”
“Anyway, what do you want?”
“Well, … I … I was just walking around… Then I found two naughty children, who seemed to be thrown out of the classroom. Let me guess, Mrs. Yoo? Detention afterwards? Haha, you’re just the way I am! I think I was a good example to you.”
“Huh? You’re the worst ‘example’ a little brother can have! Sooo you were just WALKING AROUND huh? So I guess there’s no context between you and this guy over there? Hey, I think I know him, he seems so familiar! Isn’t that the guy you’re always stalking?”
“I-… I’m not stalking anyone! Tch, by the way where’s your lover? Woah! I’m gonna tell him that you have an affair!”
Heechul again was about to win and smirked glorious at Donghae.
“Tch, do whatever you want he won’t ever believe you – especially not something stupid like this!”
“Wow! Congratulations! You, my dear little brother, just confessed, that this handsome boy right next to you is your affair, not to forget to mention that Sungmin’s your lover. I mean… you didn’t deny it.”
He laughed victoriously, pinched Hyukjaes cheeks and was about to go on stalking his favorite person, when suddenly the door flew open and in the doorway a furious Mrs. Yoo appeared.

“You! No wonder, that these boys can’t shut the up, when you’re near! You’re even worse than this Kangin! Aish you all make me sick! Heechul, same time, same place, but this time 2 hours! And all of you even have to honor to be looked after by me! So don’t even think of ‘being late’ or even ‘not coming’ like you often do!”
After that she turned to the Juniors.
“Why do you even talk to this idiot?!”
“He was teasing us!”
Hyukjae tried to defend him and his friend.
“You, just shut up! No one cares if I’m teasing you or not, especially because I always do. You know – that’s why I, your incredible, gorgeous, wonderful, aish your god and big brother Heechul will be always here.”
“Tch. You-…”
Hyukjae began, but was soon interrupted.
“Wait! You’re Heechul’s brother?! Indeed I have to admit, I feel pity for you, but there’s still no way out for you! Heechul, inform you brother and his friend about your detention.” With these words Mrs. Yoo left.

 

 


 

 

In the canteen
3rd Person's (Nobody's) POV

 

There were 6 boys in the canteen, who were more interested in staring at their food, than eating it, except of Shindong.
“I wonder who’s that Kangin she mentioned.” Donghae thought loudly.
“Oh yeah right. He must be terrible, since he seems to be like Heechul.”
“Aish, don’t treat your brother like this, I mean, … sure he’s sometimes annoying and teases you a lot but,… He loves you! Look… he even drove us to school!”
Sungmin tried to defend Hyukjaes brother but ended up with a scared expression, since he reminded that ride in the morning.
Ryeowook was only laughing about them and decided to stay out of that conversation and to follow his hyung and started to eat.
“That makes the situation only worse… also he teases me non-stop! You’ve no idea what he said just now outside the classroom… But, I can imagine, him and this Kangin surely to be best friends ever! And somehow his name even seems so familiar to me…” Hyukjae added.

He was reminded, what Heechul said about Donghae and his reaction after hearing this. I only hope they didn’t notice! Was everything he thought about his condition, and tried to lose that thought. Back then he could feel his heartbeat increasing, his body getting sweaty and heat rising in his head. In the corner of his eye, Hyukjae could see Donghae, who was staring at him with an equal expression, their cheeks heavily blushed, when their eyes met.

“What’s with that mood?” Sungmins glanced at Donghae and at Hyukjae in confusion.
While Kyuhyun only smirked, and this was his way to tell them: I’m ready to tease the out of you!

“Yeah, what happened to your lovey-dovey mood, which we had to bear in the classroom all the time? You even got a free vacation with you biggest shipper in probably a dark room... Alone... Close,…Your bodies being pressed together…Nake-” and Kyuhyun attacked, but thank god he was interrupted.
“I think you’re a bit off the way…” Hyukjae mumbled, before he could say the worst word.
“What the hell… Why pressed together? And I don’t think it’d be dark and also you just mentioned there’ll be our biggest -whatever- and Heechul will be there too, you idiot.” Donghae replied and rolled his eyes.
“Heechul too? Will he even come?” Sungmin whispered to Hyukjae, since he knew Heechul, and nobody knows, when he appears where.

But Heechul arrived a long time ago behind their backs listening to them in joy. Or at least he was pleasured by Kyuhyun’s words. He patted his shoulder and smiled warmly at him with a marvelous expression.

“I knew, you were different from them! Let me teach you, how to become a real devil! Not, that I’d say you’re not evil, but there’s still a lot for you to learn!”
Heechul was so overwhelmed by Kyuhyuns actions – he even hugged him and had REAL tears in his eyes! Heechul!

“Wow. This way he actually really looks like a caring brother! Kyus brother!” Hyukjae noticed. The answer, that he got? It was something, what stuck on the table – probably old, rotten, forgotten food, smashed onto his forehead.

“Eeeewwww!!!! Take it off! Take it off! Take it oooooff!!!” Hyukjae started to cry hysterically, while Sungmin tried to take ‘it’ off his forehead, while the caught all the attention of the whole canteen. Unfortunately it was impossible to him, not only because now it stuck on Hyukjaes head, also because Hyukjae was trembling and swung his arms in fear around. To make it short, another awkward moment wasn’t able to avoid, Donghae caught the flying arms and pulled them to their owners body. This was probably Heechuls favorite view, since it looked like Donghae was backhugging Hyukjae, which he could use to tease them forever!
At least this move has done its meaning and Hyukjae shut up immediately and bent his head down – nobody should see his face which just furiously blushed. Though everyone could see it, because even his ears gained a bright red color. Donghaes condition wasn’t much better – he also blushed, but at least not that much. He could feel Hyukjaes heartbeat, of course also increasing like he was running for his life, and that somehow calmed him down. All in all Sungmin was now able to pull off that dirt, which stuck on Hyukjaes forehead.
And without anyones attention Heechul was able to take a picture of that couple-like scene. He could have been undetected but decided different.

“Awwwww. You look so damn cute together! And I promise, this photo is gonna be my new background on my phone, on my laptop, on my computer on my… I should create t-shirts with this logo! Now I only need a slogan!”
“I kill you!”
Hyukjae tried to jump off the bank, but he completely forgot two strong arms around his waist and failed. Right after that Donghae released Hyukjaes body and felt even more embarrassed.
“No, that’s not suitable!” Heechul even more.
“How about … ‘HaeHyuk - always together’ ? It contains a part of both of their names, but only parts – which shows their huge love, they share!” Kyuhyun decided to support Heechul and thought about various ‘slogans’.
“YEAH! That’s good! No not only good! That’s the best!”
“Hmm… I think it sounds so … I don’t know … odd. How about ‘EunHae – never ending love’ ?”
Even Sungmin joined!

Everyone around them, who was able to hear their words bursted out laughing, of course also including everyone, who was sitting at the same table as the ‘EunHae’ or ‘HaeHyuk’ ‘couple’ did.

But their fun ended, when Shindong threatened to suffocate because he couldn’t stop laughing, nor eating.
Soon Mrs. Yoo found out about that incident, and decided to teach them a lesson – but not English, as usual, no, this is gonna hurt!
She was so angry, she even told Sungmin and Kyuhyun to accompany the others and she told them, that their punishment will be intolerable.

After rescuing their friend lunchtime was almost over now they had to attend the scariest room of the whole school.

 

The boxroom.


 

 

Their Punishment
(Still 3rd Person's / Nobody's POV)

 

They had to get out mobs with buckets, because now it was their duty to clean the school.
But this was only the first part of their punishment.

Mrs. Yoo told them to clean the toilets, before they even dare to come close to the detention room, because… well because the toilets were dirty and even the cleaners refused to go inside these cabinets of pure horror.

Slowly they made their way to the toilets and Donghae, who arrived first, pushed the door open with his foot. A horrifying, abominably, like dead rats smelling stink crept up into their noses, causing everyone to cough and retch.

“Whoa! You’d need a gas mask to go inside there, unless you want to die in less than one minute!” Donghae squealed in disgust and let the door shut.
Heechul, who had to go with them, ran away as soon Donghae opened the door. Unfortunately he slipped and was lying on the floor and started to cry.

“I don’t want to go inside there! It’s disgusting! It’s horrible, terrifying and disgusting! No way I’d go inside! You can’t force me!” He really started crying and somehow even Hyukjae felt pity for him. Until the next second.

“Why the hell can’t this make the HaeHyuk-couple?! They’re way more appropriate to do something like this! I can’t dirty my fingernails!”
Now Hyukjaes anger was back and he laughed at him evilly.
“Deserves you right you … idiot!” he couldn’t even think of an insult, according to the way, Heechul always treats him.

After 10 minutes Heechul still wasn’t able to come down, but luckily one of the male cleaners just arrived and asked them, what they were doing here.
And as an evil genius it was Kyuhyuns job to tell him this:

“Our teacher, Mrs. Yoo told us to prepare everything for the cleaning staff. And here you go! We have to go now and attend detention, or we’ll get scolded again, so. See you!”
They ran away in fear, that this guy could tell them, to do the cleaning, but he didn’t even turn around anymore. He probably thought Kyuhyun told him the truth.

“You…” Heechul began, when they were only a few meters away from the detention room, he turned back to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly. Tears welled up in his eyes and he started sobbing.

“You are really incredible! I think I was probably wrong! You might have already learned everything there’s to know. First you didn’t even seemed that intelligent to me, but honestly… I was wrong! I totally underestimated you!” Heechul cried uncontrollably, while Kyuhyun comforted him and caressed his hair.

“It is my honor. You showed me, that there’s still a lot to learn for me.” Then he smirked and pulled Heechuls hair until he cried out.
Sungmin was watching this scene and became furious. He clenched his fists several times and gritted his teeth. Kyuhyun saw this, and that’s the reason, of his behavior some seconds ago. Then he approached to Sungmin and winked at him with a weird smile. What a dirty smile! Of course it’s a dirty smile, he nearly stepped into the toilets room and then he lied to that poor cleaning guy…”  – that’s what Sungmin thought about it.

Suddenly the door swung open and Mrs. Yoo invited them warmly.
“What the hell. I think she saw again this student… You know she loves a guy called Choi Siwon, and he’s a real plague for every teacher – except her! He’s a total troublemaker and never knows when it’s enough. And he’s best friends with Kangin – the bully in our school. I’m still about to find out, what or who calms these guys so down, that they even behave! See… Kangin was once about to beat me up, but something stole his attention. He looked so calm in that moment and even let go of my collar, and I could escape, without getting beat. I think he’s also in love. Love has the most power and calms everyone, once they’ve seen their crush.”
Shindong explained quietly while entering the room and taking their seats. He somehow sounded like a real poet and he couldn’t stop to talk. How annoying. – Ryeowook’s thoughts.

“Yeah that’s true!” Hyukjae agreed, nodding his head heavily.
“You must know it!” Heechul laughed and smirked at him.
“I really, must know it, since I’ve caught you the last few days stalking your future husband.” Hyukjae fired back confidently.
“Sure…” He sighed and added :
“But just a few minutes ago, you and you hot boyfriend Donghae were so kind, to proof this as true -  first you freaked completely out and squeaked ‘I kill you!’, but as soon as you realized, these muscular arms wrapped tightly around your body, which seem they aren’t able to wait anymore to undress you…” Donghaes and Hyukjaes jaws dropped, when they heard that – and as usual the blushed just as always the last few times. “… you became tame. You’re a good boy, well… kinda. Donghae, you have to tame this boy a little more, since he has lost all of his interests in his boyfriend over there. Hihi.”  He reminded himself about the scene in the canteen and looked mischievously and kinda mesmerized.

This was too much. Kyuhyun slapped his back, which cursed him to cry out again and rub his aching back.
But Kyuhyun was unstoppable. He went to Sungmin, took his hand and with him he headed out of the room.

The only person who didn’t give attention was Mrs. Yoo, who was totally absorbed in her conversation she had with a mysterious person, who called her, when the boys joined the classroom. She didn’t even notice, that there were 2 people missing.

 

 


 

Soo... actually I haven't planned, it'd to get that long, and I even wanted to add something, but as I am - LAZY! - I couldn't help but stop here.
Sorry :P
And sorry for all my mistakes (forgetting words, wrong spelling, completely wrong grammar - might look like I've been drunk when I wrote it :D and so on :D
hope you could bear it :P)
I'm also sorry for that miserable chapter xD
Well... have fun - hope you could somehow enjoy :D