The 'weird' guy

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Hyukjae’s place
Sungmin’s POV

 

 “Erm… I don’t wanna disturb but… I’m s-seriously sorry, but… I-I …I accidently dropped your phone…” Hyukkie stuttered quietly, while I was standing behind him, both our heads were bent down, so the others couldn’t see our spiteful expressions. I saw, how Hyukkie tried his best to fool him, until he suddenly froze and stared into one direction. That man… this is that man… THE ONE OF HEECHUL’S PICTURE!!!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!” Kyu shouted in horror, but less scared than Hyukkie and I were.
Kyu immediately got up from Hyukkie’s bed, where he was sitting before, to get his precious, ‘broken’ phone. To enlighten you…


Flashback~ (for the last 15 minutes xD)


“Did you see that evil gaze of him?!” I shouted angrily and pointed at the closed door.
“Yeah, but it’s okay. I mean… well, I don’t care.” Hyukkie simply answered and shrugged.
“What if your mum really tried to call you?” I asked him still mad at Kyu. I’m sure he has something to do with the sudden disappearing of Hyukkie’s phone!!!
“Erm… that’s why I’m calling her now!” he replied and grinned.
“Tch. Go ahead.” I rolled my eyes and turned around, only to hear half sentences, which he was shouting desperately into his phone.
“Mum? Mum!... What? … No, wait I can explain-…! But-… wait! Idiot!!!” he probably tried to defend himself, but I could hear a ‘beep’ sound, meaning she closed the call and Hyukkie only insulted her. Hihihi!
“Looks like someone’s mummy is a little pissed.”
I lightly mocked him with a small smirk.
“Probably?” he asked and rolled his eyes in annoyance.
“Want to take revenge on Kyu?” I asked him and narrowed my eyelids, while my smirk grew.
“What kind of sick idea was just created by your brain?” he asked me and sighed, but I didn’t response to his question, I kept staring at him with that gloatingly expression, causing him to squeak frightenedyeah, I’m sure he’s frightened!:
“Please Minnie, this smirk sends cold shivers down my spine!”
“Do you have some plastic film?”
I simply asked him, and lifted an eyebrow, while he only blinked a few times, nodded cluelessly and went downstairs into the kitchen, with me following him.
“Here. And now tell me what you want to do!” he commanded, after he handed me that, what I wanted, and my I already started with the process, while my brain was working to make that prank even eviler.
“Just fooling Kyu a little…” I mumbled distracted, fully concentrated onto that little piece of plastic film, which was half torn apart and had many little cracks in it.
“Give me Kyu’s phone.” I commanded, after I got some pieces of tape.
“Why?” he asked dumbly.
“Just give it to me!” I answered and tore it out of his grip.
“Okay, okay! But be careful, he’d kill me if something happens to it.” He worried and was watching my every movements, that included the cellphone, which was now lying on the table.
“Oh, don’t worry. He’s going to kill you for sure, if everything goes well.” I simply answered with a shrug and smirked, while I blocked his sight, so he wouldn’t see the phone’s transformation.
“HOW AM I SUPPOSED NOT TO WORRY THEN?!?!?!?!” he squeaked horrified and clenched onto my arm.
“Haha! Calm down, I’m just kidding!” I pushed him away and taped on the ripped plastic film onto its’ touchscreen.
“What are you doing?” he asked and tried to see the phone, but I already grabbed it and smirked victoriously.
“I’m done. It looks perfect!” I exclaimed, before I guided to my pocket, but Hyukkie reacted faster.
“Let me see!”
“Yeah, yeah.”
I sighed and handed him Kyu’s phone, whose touchscreen looked like it was crashed a few times at least.
“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?! AND HOW…?!” he screamed and looked around frightened, probably looking for a meat hammer or something like this.
“Let’s go back, or he’ll suspect something.” I only replied and pulled him back to his room.


Flashback end
 

“I already tried to fix it!” Hyukkie exclaimed with a worried expression, while he pointed onto the tape on Kyu’s phone. Well, he has all rights to be worried. 1st Kyu’s really furious now, and could probably kill him right now, 2nd the phone could start to vibrate and this would ruin everything! 3rd … that picture of this strange guy from Heechul’s story… it even sends me cold shivers down my spine.
“My poor phonie! What did this cruel guy to you?! Don’t worry, everything’s going to be alright! I’ll make him pay! Literally… for the costs, he caused for the repair.” Kyu cried, when Hyukkie returned his phone to its’ owner.
Actually it was really funny, since he didn’t suspect us, to take revenge, but that picture of that man made us shut up, before we could even start to laugh.
Whatever – our fun wouldn’t have last for a long time, since just after a few seconds – even before he could attack Hyukkie – his phone started to vibrate and ring at the same time, causing him to gasp and let if fall – and it broke into 100 tiny pieces! Unfortunately not…
Instead he got suspicious, and he immediately found out… at least we were able to shock him!
“HA…HA…HA. SERIOUSLY?!”
Kyu shouted, when he took off the plastic film and threw it angrily into a corner. Thank god the caller didn’t hang up, so Kyu finally answered the call.
“What?! Err… yeah… okay, okay calm down! We’re on our way!” Kyu shouted defensively and closed the call, while he quietly mumbled something like stupid, old bag’.
“Let’s go Hae, greet your fiancé farewell, we have to be at home in less than 5 minutes…”
Kyu explained, when he put his phone back into his pocket and was already ready to leave.
“Would you stop that?!””
“What do you mean?”
“Fiancé?!”
“Oh. No.”
Kyu calmly replied with a bright smile.
“You probably should. Or I’ll tell mum that you stayed up all night!”
“I didn’t!”
“SO YOU LOST THE BET!!!”
Hae shouted and pointed at him, with a really evil grin!
“You were sleeping as well – so let’s forget the bet.” Kyu suggested and rolled his eyes.
“Okay. Let’s go!” Hae immediately agreed and was already about to went out of the room, when Hyukkie mumbled quietly:
“Come with me, Minnie – these guys don’t want to talk to us!”
“Aawww is my little Hyukkie jealous?”
Hae squeaked and back-hugged Hyukkie tightly out of the blue, causing Hyukkie to wince and tore his eyes widely open.
“Minnie isn’t better! Look at his adorable pout!” Kyu squealed as well and pointed at me, while my jaw dropped.
“Adorable?” Hae asked with a smirk.
“Forget it.” Kyu only mumbled annoyed.
“Good night~!” Hae sang and hugged Hyukkie tighter, looked left and right and placed a quick peck on Hyukkie’s cheek, causing him to flinch and blush madly, while I only laughed at them. With that Hae hugged me as well – far as not as tight as Hyukkie, but I was seriously glad about that! Without another word he left, while Kyu was still standing on the other side of the room, smirking since Hae kissed Hyukkie.
“Since it already seems so common…” he said with a somehow seductively voice, stepped in front of me and stared into my eyes, like he was about to drill holes into them, causing me to avoid his gaze. But this became impossible, when he grabbed my chin gently and lifted it lightly, just that much, so he could kiss me fully onto my lips. I heard Hyukkie gasping, causing me to chuckle lightly and I felt Kyu smiling against our kiss, which didn’t cause us to pull away. When his arms slowly circled my waist, I flinched again, because of that strange feeling in my stomach, but I decided to wrap my arms around his neck, to deepen our kiss. His wet lips felt warm against mine and let me shiver because of that sensation, I was feeling.
What us finally forced to pull away, was when he lightly parted his lips and nibbled on my lower one, and I was just about to open my mouth for him, Hae returned and shouted:
“What are you taking so long-…?!” he gasped, when he saw our closeness, but a smirk quickly made its way onto his face.
“And you dare to tease me and Hyukkie…” he mumbled, while he grabbed Kyu’s hand and pulled him out, leaving me stunned.
“Awww! Looks like the little Minnie-bunny fell in love with someone huuuh?” Hyukkie dared to sing.
“You’re the right one to talk!” I snapped back angrily, and he stopped immediately, while he blushed.

When it became late, we went into the bathroom to brush our teeth, but when we returned, we discovered Heechul whistling a melody, while he walked out of Hyukkie’s room.
“Hey! What were you doing in my room?!” Hyukkie shouted angrily, but he never got an answer – Heechul was already gone. Hyukkie sighed annoyed, but calm – what changed immediately, when we returned into our room and a big ice chucks was lying on his desk, with something shining inside it.
“What’s that…?” Hyukkie asked and examined it accurately.
“THAT IDIOT!!!” he shouted angrily and put it into a bowl with hot water.
“What is it?” I asked and pointed at it.
“That’s my phone…” he answered angrily, while he was trying to rescue his phone – at least he was able to do so, and it wasn’t even broken! So that was Kyu’s and Heechul’s prank?!

 


 

Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s place
Donghae’s POV

 


We arrived at home and mum immediately began to scold us once more…
“I told you, you’re grounded! What’s so hard to understand that?!”
“Well, actually-…”
I began, but was interrupted by Kyu. I thought we were against her – not both of you against me?!?!
“You didn’t mind for the last few days, so we thought it’s okay.” Better…
“Tch. In your room, and don’t you dare to come out until tomorrow morning. Go to bed now, tomorrow’s school!”
mum shouted angrily and pointed to our room.
“Unfortunately…” I mumbled, already annoyed of school. Well, tomorrow’s the 6th day of school … or rather – the 3rd day, when I’ll attend school… hihihi.
“I have to call Hyukkie!”
Kyu mumbled nearly inaudibly, when we arrived in our room and closed the door.
“WHY?!” I shouted angrily and grabbed his shoulders, to shake his body.
“I promised H-him…” he stuttered?
“What?”
“To call him, when we arrive at home, so he won’t have to worry about you!”
“What? Aawwww!”
I felt so touched, and even tangled my fingers.
“Yeah… give me your phone, I don’t have his number.”
“Oh, then… I’ll do it, okay?” perfect excuse!
“Okay, I don’t care.”
I didn’t even wait for his answer, I already had dialed Hyukkie’s number, which I know by heart, since we exchanged numbers, and I’m still proud, because this is the only number I know!
“He doesn’t answer… weird.” I mumbled depressed and softly placed my phone on my bed, while of the corner of my eye I could see Kyu smirking.
“Yeah, that’s true!” he only replied and directly went to bed. That’s weird as well…

 


 

(FINALLY) Monday morning
(Still Donghae’s POV)


“Hyukkie, you’re so naughty!” I chuckled, when he smiled at me with his puppy eyes, while his hands were still under my shirt, gently massaging my chest, and purposely my s, causing me to moan lightly. Hyukkie only laughed weirdly and continued his ministrations, while I arched my back in pleasure. He was sitting on my crotch, moving his hips slightly – or rather killing me softly, while I was lying in my bed – Kyu disappeared somehow, but who cares. Hyukkie leaned forward and pecked my cheek lovingly, before he placed several kisses on my face, like a kid, until he reached my ear, where he purred something seductively into my ear, but I couldn’t understand a word. Next he began to and later even my earlobe, making me a mess. To my surprise, he didn’t go any further, he didn’t even try to pull down my pants, so I decided it’s time for me to intervene and to do so. I lightly grabbed the waistband of his pants and slowly pulled it down, but as soon as his pants were only moved about an inch he squeaked terribly!
I tore my eyes open widely and had to see my dad, who was staring at me with the same expression as Kyu with his camera, which dropped after a few seconds and landed on the soft mattress – but soon Kyu started to laugh like an idiot. Dad was still stunned, his mouth hanging open widely and his eyes as well.
“Oh my god! Did that evil Donghae hurt you, baby?” dad asked, when he lifted that orangutan off my body and it started to kiss dad’s face eagerly.
I seriously dreamt that an orangutan, that was about to seduce me, was Hyukkie?!?!?! I guess Hyukkie has a bigger similarity to monkeys as he thinks…


Kyu kept laughing at me all the time, while dad was trying to calm down the orangutan, whose fur was pulled by meso the ‘waistband’ was actually fur… that’s why it felt so strange… and now also all these strange noises ‘he’ made don’t confuse me anymore…
“HE THOUGHT WHAT?!?!?!”
a loud voice echoed through the corridor of the school and a furious Hyukkie appeared in front of me. And I seriously believed Kyu, when he said ‘I promise – I won’t tell Hyukkie!’. That !
“Err… Hi Hyukkie~!”
I sang and tried to calm him down.
“Hey Hae.” Hyukkie snorted angrily and glared into another direction.
“You know what Kyu and Heechul did?!” Hyukkie asked me, forcing me to lock our gazes, though I was scared as hell.
“Huh? Err… what?” I was confused, I thought he was shouting at and complaining about me?
“They FROZE my phone!!!”
Hyukkie exclaimed, and I was listening with only half of my attention, still worrying about Kyu’s promise.
“Are you serious?! Does it still work?” I asked after a while and tried to sound convincingly, fortunately he didn’t suspect something!
“Surprisingly yes! But what Heechul thought about that… he seriously thought it’d freeze my room, if I’d let it stay there!”
“Erm… one small ice chucks?”
I asked and lifted an eyebrow amused. Kyu you idiot… I’m sure he was about to tell Minnie, but Hyukkie heard it… then he had to come up with something, but that he always has to be that stupid!
“Yeah! He’s so stupid!”
Hyukkie insulted Heechul and pouted in anger.
“What’s so funny?!” he shouted furiously at the two laughing, approaching figures, who turned out as Kyu with Minnie. Uuuh, what do we have here? Holding hands with Minnie? Tsk, tsk, tsk! Not in a school, Kyuhyun!
“Uuh… Kyu just told me, what Heechul thought…”
Minnie mumbled, biting his lower lip – definitely desperately trying to suppress his laughter.
“That idiot!” Hyukkie mumbled once more and stepped into our classroom, leaving us behind, and as soon as he was out of earshot, we guffawed like crazy.
“Your dad has an orangutan?!” Minnie asked through his laughter with tears of joy in his eyes.
“No, but his customer!” Kyu answered, also still laughing at me.
“Yeeeeaaah…” I simply responded and followed Hyukkie’s steps into the classroom, while Kyu and Minnie trailed after me, unable to stop laughing.

Kyu and Minnie couldn’t stop laughing at all – instead they kept joking by writing letters, while I tried to avoid Hyukkie, or at least, to act as normal as ever. Thank god he was mad at Heechul, so he was a bit distracted, until lunch timenow.
“Hey ladies~!”
Heechul sang, while he sat down at the same table as we.
“Hey IWF.” Hyukkie answered coldly, glaring at Heechul.
“Huh?” he asked dumbfounded.
“Idiot Without Friends.”
“Haha! Why so offensive?”
Heechul laughed and smirked, ready to tease his brother again.
“Seriously Heechul, don’t you have some other victims to annoy?!”
“Hiiiii~!”
another voice interrupted Heechul’s and Hyukkie’s fight.
“Teukie! Sungie! Help me! Hyukkie is mean!” Heechul faked a whimper and turner around to the newcomers.
“What?!” he asked annoyed, when both of them were only staring at him with a smirk.
“You really think we’d believe you, Hyukkie was mean? Since you’re the devil? Haha! No way!” Yesung replied and patted Heechul’s head.
“Tch.” He only responded and glared at him, after he smacked Yesung’s hand away.
“Let’s go to Siwon and Kangin, they’re waiting for us.” Yesung announced, pulling Heechul off his seat and heading towards another table with some students, Leeteuk being dragged as well.
“I don’t want to!”
“Hangeng is there too…”
after hearing that, Heechul didn’t complain anymore and they didn’t bother us anymore.
“Idiot.” Hyukkie mumbled in hatred and speared a piece of tofu on his chopstick, before he hurried to the toilets.
“Why is he that upset? Does he have his days?” Kyu mocked him, while we were watching him, running out of the canteen.
“What?! I’m just asking!” he defended himself, when Minnie and I kept glaring at him.
“Sure, let’s get him back – the break ends in 5 minutes…” I suggested, already walking towards the toilets.

“Hyukkie, come here!” Minnie shouted, when we entered the toilets.
“I’m not a dog, Minnie…” Hyukkie replied, while he turned around, after drying his face.
“Yeah, you’re a monkey!” Kyu joked, causing Minnie to chuckle lightly, Hyukkie to roll his eyes, and I tried to defend him.
“Shut up.” I commanded, and Kyu stared at me, like I’d consist of chocolate.
“Let’s go back to our classroom…” Minnie suggested, dragging us back, but we stopped abruptly, when the door or the toilets flung open.
“Who do we have here? Are you probably lost?” the approaching, huge figure asked with a mocking undertone.
“Uhm no?” Kyu stated and rolled his eyes.
“Yah, Kangin! Did you find them…? Here you are!” another voice appeared.
“You two know each other?” I asked and pointed at Leeteuk and Kangin, who were standing beside each other.
“Yeah… for a while already.” Kangin replied and smirked.
“And… are you dating?” I went on with a small smirk as well, which disappeared just a second later…
“WHAT?! Are you crazy?! It’s not like everyone is dating another one, just because they knew each other for a longer time!” Leeteuk snorted defending themselves.
“But you’re holding hands…” Minnie stated and giggled quietly.
“No.” Kangin answered confused.
“Yes, you are!” Kyu exclaimed and pointed at the intertwined fingers.
“He’s dragging me, can’t you see that?!” Leeteuk simply made up and grinned awkwardly.
“Not really, since his grip seems pretty loose.” Kyu replied and smirked evilly.
“Tch. Whatever. Go back to class!” Leeteuk hissed and they went out like a pissed couple.

Back in our classroom, we were waiting for our destination, since Mrs. Yoo was now about to teach us Englishthat’s what we thought!
“Good morning, students. I’m Mr. Park, Mrs. Yoo is absent today, so I’ll represent her.”
That strange guy introduced himself, while he smiled brightly.
I kept thinking about that face all the time… it seemed so … familiar. And then I remembered. This is that guy, who stayed in that hotel with this killer-woman! I stood up abruptly – unconsciously about, what I was doing, I lifted my index finger and pointed at him, while I shouted:
“YOU’RE ALIVE!”

 


eeerm... oops actually i wanted to add more but i became too lazy :P
(I even wanted to write something for 1st april but well... let's say it like this - my prank was it not to update the story! [again! woooh!] xD)
well maybe i'll write it next time :P
Have fun :D