Failing pranks ... i have to stop add the word 'prank' in the titles... xD

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Hyukjae’s (& Heechul’s) place
Heechul’s POV


Hahaha! This is going to be the best prank ever! I’m such a gorgeous genius! God, I’m really the best, how can I even have such a genial idea?!
Okay, I admit it, I had a little help from Jaejoong, Yesung, Kangin, Yunho and Siwon. But still, it’s me who has to do the most work! But I love it.
Right now, I’m waiting for the upcoming event, which was – of course – caused by me and my friends, in other words, and I’m already ready to make Hyukkie suffer. That stupid ice is so damn cold and already about to melt in my hands! But then I could finally hear Sungmin talking to Hyukkie.
“What’s wrong?” he asked him caring and I quickly pressed my ear against the door, to make sure, that I’ll be able to hear everything, what they’re talking, so I can fulfill my task without any problems.
“Uhm, you’re not asleep yet?” I could hear my dumb brother ask him.
“Surprise, surprise. Probably because someone kept scratching himself, like he had some kind of parasites under his skin!”
“Err… it’s all Heechul’s fault!”
so that brat became smarter? Tch, he has no idea!
“What did he do this time?”
“That stupid lotion… I’m sure he and his friend, that owns the drug store mixed something up, that makes your skin itch like that!” Hm, maybe he’s not as stupid as I thought…
“Hahaha! How should they even do that?”
“His friend Yunho… he’s studying pharmacy… I’m sure he needed no effort to find something, which is able to create something like that!” okay, he knows it… well, I don’t care – it’s just getting even funnier!
“Oh…”
Sungmin mumbled and Hyukkie started to scream desperately.
“Aaaahh and I can’t even reach my back!” Hihihihi! Oh god, how much I’d give, just to see him right now!
“Hahaha! Want me to scratch it for you? Hihihi!”
“Aah, yes please!”
right after that he started to moan like … never mind. Anyway, I quickly pressed the button of my phone, to record his sensual noises. Hihihi!
“I can’t stand it anymore!!!”
that’s my keyword! I grabbed the door handle and even before I could push the door open, Hyukkie cursed again.
“Aaahh… damn!”

“What the hell are you guys doing in here?!?!” I faked a shocked expression, while I was desperately trying to suppress my devilish smirk, which was about to appear every second, while I was staring at Hyukkie, who was rubbing his back against the wall. Okay, so to our plan… Step one: Increase the itching of Hyukkie.
I went over to Minnie and Hyukkie and started to scratch his sensual and especially private areas, while he kept like he did before. When I was sure, he’s going to suffer a lot, I leaned forward and positioned my face beside his ear, while I whispered dangerously:
“The itch gets worse, if you scratch it.” With that I put the ice onto the crotch of his pajama pants and raced out of the room.
“Eh…heh-heh-heh-hehehe! He seriously touched your ?!” Minnie squeaked, causing me to laugh devilish, while I ran into my room, to inform my friends about my success, by sending them a message – they’re at an internet café only waiting for my text.
And as imagined, we all laughed like idiots – which we absolutely aren’t! – and Jaejoong even convinced me, it’d be a good idea, to tell them about our devilish success, so I went to Hyukkie’s room and smirked, when my glance captured the two of them standing in the middle of the room, while Hyukkie kept scratching his arm.
“Oh, and I forgot to thank you. Your moans sounded just too pleasured, while you were doing it, so I made sure, to safe them, just in case, you’d want to hear it again!” I said seductively and raced downstairs to escape on time, before he’d kill me.

I jumped as cool as I am into my convertible and drove off to the venue, where my friends were already waiting for me.
“Yah, Heechul! Come here, we need to talk!” Yesung exclaimed, while waving his hand furiously, as soon as I went into the internet café.
“What is it?” I asked him and stared at the screen of his laptop while I settled down beside him, after everyone slipped together, to create a little space, which was nearly impossible!
“About our plan… and are you really sure, you want everything to put onto our website?” Kangin asked and took out his phone, showing me a recording.
“You’re talking about their embarrassing secrets?” I asked him and smirked evilly, while he nodded expressionless.
“Yeah.” Siwon instead answered and grabbed the wireless mouse, to get to our not yet published website – ‘How to turn your little brother’s life into a living hell’.
“Would it be too much?”
Jaejoong asked scratching the back of his head and pouted, forcing Yunho to put his arm around his shoulders.
“Well, for us, it wouldn’t, but imagine you were one of them.” Yesung announced and forced all of us to imagine such a cruel situation.
“No, thanks!” I squeaked disgusted and leaned back, to rest my back on the soft backrest, while the others only laughed at me.
“See, you don’t like the thought of that, right?” Yunho asked and smirked.
“So we won’t publish it?” Siwon asked mirthlessly with an annoyed expression.
“Yeah…”  Kangin answered quietly and we all fell into an awkward silence.

“Let’s take the website down, it’s actually annoying and exhausting to keep it up and report about everything!” Yesung suggested and several guys nodded in agreement.
“But we could get so many readers!” Yunho protested depressed.
“That might be, but what is it for?” I asked him curiously.
“We could let them pay a fee…” Jaejoong instead answered and smirked insanely.
“Who the hell would join such an organization?!” Kangin asked and rolled his eyes.
“Let’s just try it.” Siwon replied, before sending something from his phone to the laptop via bluetooth.
“Tch. Alright.” I gave in, causing Jaejoong, Siwon and Yunho jump in excitement. Well actually they were still sitting lazily on their seats, but if the table wasn’t here, they’d have jumped for sure!

“So what are we gonna do now?” Yesung asked, after we fell once more into an awkward silence.
“Execute step two?” Yunho suggested, while he kept wriggling his eyebrows.
“Sure.” Kangin answered and his gaze wandered over all of us.
“And what is step two?!?!?!?!” Siwon shouted angrily, thinking he’d be the only one, who has no idea.
“Shut up!!!” Jaejoong simply answered with a smack onto Siwon’s forehead, while I rested my head in my palms, when suddenly my phone started to vibrate. I slowly pulled it out of my pocket, yawned and stared at the screen, where the caller’s identity was written. What does SHE want?!
“What’s the problem, darling?”
I asked teasingly, while seductively over my lips, though she wasn’t able to see it.
“Heechul, you have to get your home. We need to talk. Now!” that annoying voice shouted angrily, causing me to pout.
“No. Mum, wait! I can’t-…” I shouted with the same undertone in my voice, like hers’, but she already closed the call and I mumbled a quiet: “go now.”, while my eyebrows slowly sank downwards, until I was glaring at the table, like it was my biggest rival. Those idiots around me only laughed stupidly, forcing me even to lower my gaze and throw short glances at them.
“Okay, Chullie-baby has to go to sleep now!” Yesung exclaimed and hit the table with his fist, while he – just like everyone else – smirked like an idiot.
“Yeah, Chullie-baby isn’t old enough to stay out all night on Saturdays!” Kangin added quickly.
“Absolutely! How could we even forget that?! He needs his 10 hours-sleep!” Yunho mentioned, while he faked a shocked expression – his jaw dropped, he opened his eyes widely and he even had the requirement to cover his opened mouth with his palm. This is too much!
“Will you finally shut up?!?!”
I shouted furiously and even stood up, while lifting my already clenched fists waist-high, but I accidently hit the damn table with my stupid belt, which was pressed against my crotch roughly, causing me to groan in pain, and the others only laugh gloatingly.
“HAHAHA! Our little Chullie-baby has a and hit the table with it!” Jaejoong squeaked excitedly and clapped his hands in amusement.
“What a poor table! If we can trust that sound, it made, he really has a hard one!” Yunho added and laughed with the others.
“Noooo! Shut up, don’t teach him words like this! He’s our Chullie-baby, stop talking erted stuff about him, and can’t you see him blush?!” Siwon scolded, just causing the others to smirk even more devilish. Blushing? Hah, sorry that I became FURIOUS JUST NOW!!!
“So, Chullie-baby. You need to go now, your mummy is looking for you!”
Siwon added and he patted my head, causing me to grit my teeth and make a growling sound.
“God, stop calling me that!” I screamed angrily and glared at Siwon, who was smiling at me sheepishly.
“Ah, Chullie-baby, you don’t have to call me god, of course, you can do so, if you want to, but you know, the real god-…”
“Do you want to order anything?”
an unfamiliar voice interrupted Siwon talking surge, causing us to turn, and our glance captured a young woman with a white apron tied around her slim waist, who was holding a small notepad with a pen, ready to write down our orders. Everyone glued their gazes at her and her perfect body.
“Glue…? GLUE!!!” I shouted unconsciously and I jumped off my seat, ready to race out of the local, but in the last second I turned around and shouted mockingly:
“Stop staring, you gays.” I smirked devilish, while everyone slowly turned his head to throw a death glare at me. I should run…

I quickly drove along the highway, since mum’s already furious, since I stayed out longer, than I’m allowed to. ing curfew.
As soon as I went back inside, I started to rummage every place in our house, to look for super glue! Which I found after only a few minutes. And all I have to do now, is wait…

 


 

Donghae’s & Kyuhyun’s place
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

“Good!” I exclaimed happily and rolled off Hae’s body. I was lying on his stomach, and reached out a hand, to grab something under my bed. Hae kept staring at me like he had an idea, what I was going to reveal. It was really hard not to laugh at him, he even gulped worriedly, which let me know, he was already scared, I could take something out, which is supposed to torture him!
“Want some too?” I asked him, while munching a piece of pizza, while I offered him another one.
“What happened to it? And no way, it’s old!” he squeaked disgusted and distorted his face in several angles.
“Some hours.” I corrected him.
“Still it’s old!” he defended himself and turned to the side, while he was pouting like a baby.
“It’s only cold. So, you don’t want any?” I offered him again, seeing that desire sparkle in his eyes.
“No, of course…” he tried to refuse, but the smell of that delicious food, which was positioned directly in front of his nose, made him go crazy and he grabbed it immediately, to take a huge bite off it.
“You know, that was mine.” I said annoyed and rolled my eyes.
“Get you a new one!” he only hissed and held onto his piece of pizza tightly, like I’d seriously try to get it back, though he covered it with his spit.
“Okay, then go on and eat my saliva – I hope you enjoy the taste of it!”
“Wha-… what?!”
“Hrhrhr… nothing!”
he just shrugged and ate the rest of the piece… disgusting.

We were sitting on our beds facing each other while eating the last pizza. First he munched happily and looked around in our room, then he lowered his gaze for once and slowly raised it again to stare into my eyes. He saw it too…
Both of us narrowed our eyelids and kept throwing death glares at each other.
“Don’t you dare…!” I whispered dangerously and gritted my teeth.
“Don’t YOU dare…!” he answered a bit less confident and he clenched his fists.
“It’s mine!” I snapped back and defended the treasure, we were fighting about, by grabbing it and hiding behind my back.
“No, you already had more than I!” Hae squeaked desperately and tried to get it out of my firm grip – futile hahaha!
“But you didn’t want to have some at all, so it’s your fault!”
I replied shrugging and stuck out my tongue.
“Just let me have it!” he pleaded depressed.
“No way!”
“Then let’s slice it into two halves…”
he suggested, causing me to roll my eyes.
“Tch. Alright…” I answered, since I knew, he wouldn’t stop being the annoying brat he actually is, until he got what he wanted. What a spoiled brat!
I placed the last piece of our pizza on the carton and slowly ripped it, creating two halves, which were about the same size.

After we ate all of the pizzas we really became tired, but I had to fight – I mustn’t lose that bet!
Hae and I even started to ‘work’ together, since we kept playing games for about 6-year-old children.
“Okay. So we put the table tennis ball onto the table and you walk 3 steps away from it, turn 5 times, after covering your eyes with that scarf and then you have to blow it off the table.” Hae explained and positioned a small ball on the middle of the desk.
“What the hell… what kind of game is that?!” I snorted and rolled my eyes.
“It’s for children…” Hae tried to defend himself.
“Oh really?! I thought you’d play that everytime you’re with Hyukkie!” I mocked and smirked at the dumbfounded Hae, who was blinking a few times, before he got it.
“Hey!” he squeaked and pouted.
“Alright, let’s play your baby-game…” I gave in and sighed annoyed.
After that Hae even convinced me to play another game for children… at least we ended up playing arm wrestling, which of course I won without any effort. Hahaha! How could he even think, I wouldn’t win?!
He forced me to play several games with him, which were even more tiring, than staying up that long. My revenge for his dumbness?
Well I couldn’t think clearly, so it ended up pretty low – I convinced him to try out a trick. You know, the one, where you have to put a funnel in your pants and try to throw a coin from your forehead into the funnel. While Hae was busy trying to balance the small coin on his forehead, I quickly got a glass gull of water, which I poured into the funnel – see old, and not funny… that’s what happens, if you lack of sleep…
It wasn’t funny at all, and as far as I know, Hae didn’t even change his pants afterwards, because he was too tired and he even collapsed on his bed, while he was desperately forcing his eyes open. I know exactly how he feels…
I also laid down into my bed and I relaxed my eyelids, by closing my eyes, unconsciously falling asleep.

When I woke up – on my blanket, so no wonder I was shivering all the time – my mood was the worst. I was tortured by an uncomfortable headache and I was more than pissed. Every wrong word made my mood worse, but at least mum and dad were already gone. Instead of waking us up, they simply left a note on the table in the kitchen, which says, that they’ll arrive late in the evening, and we have to sleep by that time. Tch. Who do they think they are?!
I groaned still tired, when I finally decided to get up, to brush my teeth, but something else was captured by my meanwhile excited gaze.
In front of me was Donghae. Not only sleeping and snoring, he even said things like ‘Shut up, Kyu!’ or ‘Leave us alone!’. But my favorite was definitely this: ‘Stop touching my Hyukkie!’ he even squeaked it quite loudly, causing my smirk to grow even wider. I finally went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and so on, and when I finally returned, I took something with me – something important, I’ll need soon… hehehe.

“Look, who fell asleep!” I whispered huskily into Hae’s ear, who didn’t show any response, until I bit his earlobe, causing him to groan in pain.
“You’re so disgusting!” Hae squealed annoyed and he rolled into the opposite direction of me. I already thought, I was successful and even pouted, because I wouldn’t have an excuse to use my method of waking Hae up. But in the next second I heard Hae quiet snoring again, causing me to smirk devilish, though I was still as tired as he probably was.
So I simply positioned myself beside him, after taking a picture of him, while he’s asleep – he lost the bet, and I need to be able to prove him, that I’m right!
Next I could feel was something wet on my lower lip and I immediately thought I already fell asleep, since I imagined Minnie kissing me passionately. God! I have to stop that!!!
But what shocked me way more than my thought – which I’m actually already used to – was the real ‘thing’. I slowly opened my eyes and my glance fell onto two chuckling boys in the background, while Hae was still snoring like before, but that creature on top of me… THIS is definitely not Minnie…

 


i'm seriously getting worse - i can't think of anything anymore! xD or it's maybe because i had to write that crap for maaaany hours... with many little brakes... :D
Have a nice day & fun ^-^