Last school day of the week

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Morning – in the hospital
Hyukjae’s POV

 

Auntie drove the long way to the hospital, and when we finally arrived there, we raced towards room 289. Unexpectedly I was a bit faster than Hae and I reached the door earlier. A loud moan, that came out of the room, shook my whole body and I couldn’t move at that moment anymore.
Hae probably hadn’t seen that and bumped into me hardly – what else, since we were running like idiots! We, grumbling and groaning, stood up from the dirty floor and avoided the death glares his mother threw towards our direction, while she approached us.
“I told you not to run! You know, what happened to Kyuhyun, now look at you!” she scolded and we were having a hard time to suppress our laughter. Another deep loud moan shook our bodies and auntie pushed the door open.

Our jaws dropped, just like the ones of the couple in front of us. Minnie was sitting on Kyu’s hips and abruptly stopped moving his . One of his hands was under his inside of Kyu’s pants, while the other was under his shirt, resting on his pectorals. Both of them, Kyu and Minnie, blushed furiously and their eyes were opened widely.
Auntie immediately turned her head and looked at us. The next one, who moved was Minnie – he removed his hands from their positions and rolled of Kyu, to sit beside him.
“Are you done?” Hae started to tease them, causing me to add the following sentence:
“Sorry, we had to interrupt you. We have to go to school now.”
Kyu was still lying in the bed and didn’t move at all, until Minnie lightly slapped his arm and whispered something to him. Right after that he jumped off the bed and started to change his clothes in front of us!
Auntie only laughed and went towards the exit, after she said this:
“Come to the parking lot, I’ll wait for you there. You have five minutes, or you have to run to school!” indeed, this seemed to spur Kyu on, who nearly slipped, because he was in such a hurry, while he was taking on his pants. Hae only laughed, while I felt something uncomfortable – causing me to groan like a weird freak.
“What’s wrong Hyukkie?” Minnie asked me, after seeing me, while I was holding my stomach.
Aren’t you feeling well? Shall I call a nurse?” Minnie kept asking, and was about to press the red button on the control, which calls the nurses.
“Errr… no. Just tell me, where the toilet is!” I gasped with my remaining power and raced into the room next to me, which Minnie was pointing at.
After I locked the door, I heard everyone guffawing like crazy. As this would be funny! They have no idea, how it is, not being able to pee for more than 12 hours!”
I released me, quickly washed my hands and just in that second I unlocked the door, a hand slipped through gap and grabbed my wrist.

“You idiot! We have to hurry! How long do you need to pee?! Damn!” Hae shouted worried, while he was dragging me towards the gate, where Kyu was already waiting for us.
“Hell! Where have you been?!” Kyu shouted angrily and grabbed my other wrist. It was horrible! Both of them ran faster than me!
Auntie was already waiting for us in front of the entrance and kept waving her hands furiously, mentioning us to hurry up. Because of her increasing anger, both Kyu and Hae decided to sit on the back seat and squashed me. Why the hell did they have to push me into the middle?! I hate to sit in the middle!
“I told you, you have FIVE minutes. Not more! You even needed TWENTYFIVE minutes!!!“ 
auntie kept scolding, but though we arrived at school in time – even before the bell rang!


 

 

At school
Nobody’s (3rd Person’s) POV


 

The three boys jumped out of the car, gasping for air – especially Hyukjae. The furious mum turned the car and raced away – like Heechul! They entered the main gate and already spotted two familiar looking faces near their lockers. After racing the whole way to them, they all squeaked happily and even jumped in joy.
“Look, who decided to join class for the second time this week! Or rather – the first week!” Shindong announced and smirked.
“Huh? I attended class on Wednesday as well!” Kyuhyun defended himself, while the others kept laughing.
“Well yeah… where’s Minnie?” Ryeowook asked and raised an eyebrow.
“He’s in hospital. Oh damn! I forgot to ask, how long he’ll have to stay there!” Kyuhyun answered and facepalmed himself.
“What?! Why is he in hospital?!” Ryeowook shouted worriedly, and got this answer from him:
“I’ll explain it to you in class. The first lesson will start soon, so let’s go.”

After arriving and taking their seats - even in time – they started to chat happily, totally forgotten about that conversation they had earlier. They were completely absorbed by their conversation right now, they didn’t even hear the bell ringing – nor the teacher approaching them. And so it had to come this way: The furious Mrs. Yoo hit the table between Donghae and Hyukjae with a long ruler, causing them to look up with a frightened expression.
“Who do we have here? The ones, that missed already three days of school. What a shame!”
Hyukjae gulped and stared at her in fear, while Donghae’s glance was fixed onto the ruler in her hand.
“You got it, huh? I’m not afraid of using it, but I don’t want to do so. So please, Donghae I want you to sit in the first row in the left corner and you Hyukjae, you’re going to sit at the right corner. Both of you will sit alone at the table, since you seem, like you aren’t able to shut up. And now, please take your new seats.” She announced angrily and went to the board and started to write something on it.
Donghae sighed, grabbed his books and his other things and let it all fall onto the table, at his new seat, while Hyukjae did exactly the same at the other place.

But this wasn’t actually a way to make them stop their conversation. They kept throwing small ‘letters’ to their nearest seatmates, that also had to sit in the first row, because of disturbing the classes for several times. Henry and Zhou Mi. They joined their conversation and already became friends, only by throwing the letters at each other as hard as they could. But of course, this wasn’t a good idea, since they were sitting in the first row, and were discovered by their teacher early.
She grabbed the piece of paper furiously and started to read out loud:

-Hey Hyukkie! Remember that view of Kyu and Minnie in the hospital earlier? I’m sure they did it together! ;D Hae~ :* XD-
-Eeeww don’t remember me of that! <.< it’s Eunhyuk! – stop calling me Hyukkie!-
-HAHAHA what do you think about it?! xD and no way :P-
-Just forget about it! And last night as well!-
-Zhou Mi says: Sounds like two es met! xD-
-Angry Hae answers: YAH! I’m not a ! Btw why are we the only ones sitting in the first row?!-
-Henry says: poor innocent Hae. We’re here, because nobody wants to be here – that’s our punishment, don’t you get it? :P-
-Eunhyuk replies: Ah, forgive him – Hae is just a bit stupid :P-
-Furious Hae replies: xD I’m not!!! And you’re the right to talk – you forgot your clothes and now you wearing MY boxers!-
-Shocked Zhou Mi and Henry reply: SERIOUSLY?!-
-yeah he does!-
-who wrote that?! We need names! xD-
-idiot! I just passed you the paper, you know it’s me – Hae! xD-
-yeah, but Hyukkie doesn’t know :P-
-don’t call me Hyukkie!!!-
-Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie… hahahaha, now everyone thinks you wrote that! Oh damn…-
-Henry, you idiot! Now the whole paper’s full with ‘Hyukkie’!-
-Henry’s genius solution: Turn it
à idiot xD-
-Zhou Mi: that page is already full… I don’t want to ruin that drawing! Who drew it? :D-
-Eunhyuk: HAE DID! HE ALONE!-
-Henry: why is it so hard to believe you? xD-
-Hae: because he’s lying! He drew it!!! He on his own!!!!! I didn’t do anything!!!-
-Zhou Mi: I don’t care who drew it but… is this a dic~

“A what, Zhou Mi? What do you think this is? What did you want to write? Dic…?”
“Err… no-nothing!”
he answered, blushed and bent his head down, while the whole class except of Donghae, Henry and Hyukjae, guffawed like crazy.
“Donghae. Seriously, as soon as we get out here, you’re dead.” Kyuhyun shouted from afar, leaning back on his chair, while he passed a piece of paper to Ryeowook.
“Aha. Are we doing the same, Shindong, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook? Let me see.” Mrs. Yoo shouted, when she discovered their letter.

Ryeowook and Shindong went all pale and bent their heads, while Kyuhyun bursted out laughing, because he couldn’t hold it anymore. Mrs. Yoo stared at the letter and turned it a few times. It was completely empty. She growled angrily, threw the paper onto the floor and stepped on it, while she shouted angrily:
“Alright. Shindong, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae, Zhou Mi and Henry – ALL OF YOU – you just earned a nice long DETENTION! I’ll wait for you in the room on the end of the hallway after lunchtime.”
The latters sighed and started to grumble angrily, until the bell rang.


They decided to behave, at least until lunchtime, before they got other punishments again. It needed all of their effort, not to burst out laughing, even if they hadn’t have any reason.
But in the end they made it to lunchtime and sprinted out of the classroom into the canteen.


 

 

In the canteen
[Still Nobody’s (3rd Person’s) POV)

 


After everyone of them got their food, they looked for a big table and sat down, so they could continue their dispute.
“You know, that now everyone thinks you, Donghae and you, Hyukjae are a couple?” Kyuhyun announced and smirked devilish.
“Just like everyone thinks you and Minnie are a couple – oh and what a couple! Hoooh!” Donghae answered and started to fan his face.
“Yeah, now really everyone thinks you’re gay. No, they KNOW it!” Shindong added and started to laugh hysterically.
“I’m not-…” Hyukjae began, but was interrupted by Ryeowook’s voice:
“It’s pointless to deny.”
“I’m not-…”
he began anew, but his mouth was covered by a hand, that didn’t remain to one of his friends.
“Shut up, Hyukkie-baby! WE ALL know it!” HEECHUL! Hyukjae thought and tried to free himself from the others grip. But Heechul was stronger and laughed in joy, seeing his little brother struggling.
“Isn’t that the guy, you’re stalking, Chullie-Hyung?” Kyu saved Hyukjae smirking and pointed into a direction.
“I’m not-…!” Heechul began but couldn’t continue to talk, when he saw that gorgeous face.
“Hahaha! Isn’t that Hangeng?” Zhou Mi asked and pointed at him, while his grin grew every second.
“SSSHHH! Don’t make him look that way! If someone asks, I wasn’t here! Never!” with these words Heechul disappeared right behind Hangeng.
Henry started to chuckle insanely together with Zhou Mi, until both of them were lying on the floor hugging each other and rolling around.
“You’re absolutely exaggerating. Eunhae and Kyumin had way better moments!” Ryeowook announced and smirked, earning a hard smack on his back from the furious Kyuhyun, who sat next to him.
“Don’t you dare to say that word ever again!” He hissed at him and poke him with his chopsticks, until both of them joined the others’ laughters. Now everyone was laughing uncontrollably and Hyukjae reached out a hand to Henry and Zhou Mi, who gladly accepted it and pulled him down as well, causing the others to laugh even more. The next thing, that happened was, Kyuhyun pushed Donghae off his seat, who landed afterwards on Hyukjae’s back who was lying on his stomach and gasped for air, from both – laughing and the heavy weight, that just crashed onto him.

Shindong, who settled down at first, spotted Heechul, who was staring at them, and in the next second at Hangeng, the tall guy, that was standing near him. He was probably thinking, what he should do – tease his brothers with his friends, because there was a really big opportunity right now, or to go on stalking Hangeng.
But he decided to go to the table with the seven boys, though he threw some desperate glances over his shoulder to Hangeng, who lovely waved at him, causing him to stop abruptly and stare at Hangeng with his widely opened mouth and eyes. He slowly raised his hand and waved him back, trying to hide his blushed face and raced out of the canteen. Shindong was the only one, who saw that, and laughed like crazy, while the others thought, he has gone nuts.

“You’re all really completely hopeless. Let’s go into the detention room. Immediately!” the furious Mrs. Yoo commanded and caused all of the seven boys to stop laughing immediately and get up. Their heads were bent down and their gaits were slow, while they were following their teacher.

 


 

 

Detention – again
[Still Nobody’s (3rd Person’s) POV)

 

“Everyone sits alone in a corner, got it?!”
“But there are only four corners!”
Donghae shouted and his worried expression changed to fear.
“Oh, you can count? Well done! Okay then let me explain. Donghae left corner – first row. Hyukjae, you’re sitting beside Donghae – just two seats are between you and Donghae. Kyuhyun, into the right corner, while Henry’s seat is behind Donghae, Zhou Mi’s is behind Hyukjae’s, Ryeowook’s behind Kyuhyun and you Shindong, my dear little brother, you’re allowed to sit at the teacher’s seat, for that hour. GOT IT?!”
Mrs. Yoo explained angrily and when she ended her sentence, she hit the table harshly.

The boys took their seats while Mrs. Yoo went out because of a ‘mysterious’ call – though everyone knew it was Siwon, since she kept flirting all the time – you could even hear that though she shut the door. Everyone turned around and started to talk, making the others confused, since everybody seemed, like he had to tell the others immediately! Unfortunately their teacher returned pretty soon, and they had to return to their places.

After a while Hyukjae began to groan quietly, but loud enough for everyone to notice it – including Mrs. Yoo.
“What?!” she asked him ice cold!
“M-… May I go to the toilets?” he asked and distorted his face in several angles.
“Alright, BUT Siwon has to go with you, since he’s nearly the only senior, I really trust.” She answered with a sigh and shouted Sinwon’s name until he stuck his head through the gap. Like a genie! First he his lips, when his eyes met her’s, but as soon as he realized, there were other students as well, he smirked devilish.
“What’s up?” he asked he asked, while he was walking in.
“You need to go to the toilets with Hyukjae.” She answered and glared at Hyukjae.
“Seriously, you’re exaggerating!” Siwon answered and laughed.
“Just accompany to the toilets, before he pees into his pants!”
“Yeah, those pants aren’t even his!”
Henry added and laughed, but stopped abruptly, when he felt three death glares on him – the owners were no other than Donghae, Hyukjae and of course Mrs. Yoo.

“Hyukjae… why does this sound so familiar?” Siwon thought loudly and asked Hyukjae:
“Hmm… do you know Heechul?”
“Huh?! Knowing him?! Are you kidding?! I know only that he’s stalking Hangeng, but that’s it – he just thinks he knew everything about me!”
“YOU!”  
he shouted, pointing at him, while Hyukjae stopped abruptly and was already frightened.
“… you’re Hyukkie! Of course! The cute brother of my best friend Heechul, who’s in love with that fish, right?”
“WHAT?!”
“Uuuhm… I think his name is Dong… Donghae or something like this!”
he explained and smirked devilish – just like Heechul!
“I don’t love him!” Hyukjae answered and blushed, while he went on walking towards the boys toilets. He wanted to ‘escape’ from Siwon at least for some seconds, so he locked himself up in one of the small cabins. After fulfilling the task, that caused him to go there, he had something comparable with an idea… Well… somehow.

They returned back in the detention room, where Hyukjae returned to his seat and started to keep himself busy. His brilliant ‘idea’ was taking a piece of toilet paper – forming it into a ball and roll it over the desks!
Mrs. Yoo was busy writing something onto the board, while Donghae, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae kept rolling that ‘ball’ to each other, until Donghae probably thought it became boring. He started to press his ruler onto it, with such a pressure, that it accidently even shot off the table. Even worse was, that that ball of toilet paper had better plans instead of dropping in front of him. No, absolutely not! Instead of this it directly flew onto their teacher’s . It wasn’t that big, but it was hard enough, so there was no way, she couldn’t have felt it! That moment it hit her, she immediately dropped the white chalk and grabbed her , with her fingers, that turned a bit white from the chalk before. She rubbed her and released the white spot on her dark, tight skirt, then she turned around and shouted angrily:
“WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?!”
Siwon, who stayed in the room, was laughing like crazy, while the others had to suppress their laughter, or they would have been dead.
She looked around, lightly confused, but way more angry and stared in everyone’s eyes, trying to find out, who the culprit was. And she did! Her eyebrows began to tremble, because of all that anger, while she approached the freshman.
Not even the bell, that just in that moment rang, could make her stop, instead of leaving them alone she only shouted:
“Everyone stays here, or…" But she could't end her sentence - in that second Kangin went into the room, causing everyone, except Siwon, to gasp for air.

 


i apologize for that low and miserable chapter xD
But i wasn't inspirated (as always) so this turned out even worse xD
Have fun :D