A strange decision and a lot of awkwardness

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter


In Kyuhyun's & Donghae's house
Donghae's POV

 

I was about to explode, when I saw that brown hair. Not because of embarrassment, but of anger. The flash of the camera let me scared behind. I knew I should have been more careful! I have to kill him, before he kills me! Or my image. Whatever!

I was about to chase after him, but I was completely ! Okay I admit, I didn’t care about that – but I definitely should have! Because of all that stupid lotion I just had distributed all over my body I was kinda slimy… And that cursed a fall.

 Haha! Once I have more time I should do that more often this is cool! I was laughing like an idiot, when I was sliding through the bathroom. Slowly I tried to stand up but it was too slippery and made me fall again.
 After some ridiculous attempts I finally managed to stand up and looked back – satisfied. Behind me was a long track of the pink lotion to see and I nearly had already forgotten about my stupid brother, until I heard him lock the door of our room. What the hell?! Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?!
I ran towards the door and rattled the locked door. A completely crazy laughter was to hear and I became angry

“You… Honestly Kyuhyun, you can be happy that you locked that damn door. But you can’t stay inside forever. Even you have to use the toilet once or twice a day. And then you are dead.”

With these words I finally turned satisfied around and was about to wash that sticky stuff, which had become dry, of my body. But as gladly as I am, I had to bump into my dad, who probably just arrived at home. I was more than just shocked but at least I was intelligent enough to hide that special part of my body.
Yeah, give it everything, Donghae. I’m sure that’s exactly that, what dad wants to see every day when he returns. Even in my own thoughts I rolled my eyes because of my bad luck and my sarcasm.

“Donghae! Aren’t you … feeling cold?”
“Uhm… err… yes that’s why I’m going back to shower now…”
my cheeks nearly burnt and when I entered the bathroom I could see my face – in a dark red tone. Actually this looks good, but it doesn’t suit me at all!
The last thing I could hear was another laughter of Kyuhyun’s and my room.
Yep. Now he is completely nuts.

I went back into the shower to finish cleaning me. After that I slipped into my soft pajamas and went into the livingroom. I didn’t even think about trying to open the door of my room.

“Donghae.” I looked up and saw my dad sitting on the sofa. He was holding the hand of my mother and I could see him gently squeezing hers. On the opposite sofa, there was Kyuhyun sitting, with his head bent down. Indeed it was a surprise to see him this way, and I could nearly feel pity for him. But then – one move from him I, and my anger was back. This . Even now he’s still smirking at me with that idiotical expression! My eyes fixed on him I approached them and sat down on the sofa Kyu was sitting on. I was sitting on  the edge of falling down, because I didn’t wanted to come nearer to him than this. But I could see him moving his closer to me. What an idiot. I nearly chuckled, because this looked just so ridiculous. Even my parents noticed this, though the seemed to be pretty busy with their own thoughts, but a worried glance they threw on Kyuhyun proved the contrary.

“Okay, since everybody is here.” My dad started slowly to explain something.
“What the hell is wrong with you two?! If this would happen once or twice a week I’m okay with it, but honestly every day?!”
“You’re exaggerating! We -…”
“No, not at all Kyuhyun. And to make sure, this won’t happen again, I’d love to ask for your mobile phones.”
This couldn’t get better!
“But dad! I NEED it! Look… when we’re in school … and especially it’s our new school! What happens if we’re in trouble? We won’t be able to contact you!
Oh no!
Kyuhyun pouted and looked at my dad with his damn puppy eyes. I knew dad would fall for it once again. Kyuhyun is really good in this…
My dad sighed and said finally:
“Alright. You’re allowed to use your phone. But no TV, computer, and especially NO PSP!” he looked in my and Kyuhyun’s eyes alternately – except of the last part of his sentence. Which concerned only Kyuhyun. I didn’t knew to be relieved or even more scared of the next day.

“Oh yes, I forgot to mention something” I hopefully looked up to my dad’s eyes, pleading him for taking away Kyuhyun’s phone. And somehow he understood it… Probably.
“I’ll collect your phones…” YEAH!!! Thank god! Damn! Dad I love you so much! I jumped up and was about to hug dad tightly, but then he went on explaining…
“But you’ll get them for school, since there’s really something true, what Kyuhyun said.” Rejoiced too soon. My happy expression fade away and I stump back into my room – Kyuhyun near behind me.

After losing everything electronic, that’s supposed to kill boredom, we were lying in our beds. He was facing the ceiling and after a while he started to laugh.
“You know. Somehow it’s still my victory.” He said smiling.
“But you won’t be able play with your PSP all the time in school the next few days.” I replied and stuck out my tongue.
“Aaah. You forgot something.” His annoying smirk returned.
“We probably don’t have our phones NOW. But tomorrow – for school. Forget it, mum and dad aren’t able to find out my password and so your gorgeous photo won’t be gone, my dear.”


 


 

 

Sungmin's place
(Sungmin’s POV)



After Hyukkies and my conversation ended I was kinda hungry. I decided to eat something, since I wasn’t able to do so for… Oh my god! I haven’t eaten anything yet! Maybe I was just imagining this, but at least I felt so. See,… I was REALLY hungry. I opened the door as quietly as possible, I  didn’t wanted to be seen back then. Since I wasn’t able to hear any yelling, sobbing or something related to that I was sure, that dad was still in his office. Of course he isn’t home yet. It’s Monday evening and he tries everything to avoid mum. I felt kinda sorry for her, I mean… I somehow have the feeling dad isn’t loyal anymore.

I know I don’t have the best eating habits, so I kinda dirtied the whole room but I wasn’t in a mood to clean it.

After some hours dad arrived and called me. I was still in the kitchen, playing some boring games on my phone. I was curious when he stood behind me – he wasn’t alone. No, he was even holding mums hand! Woah, … I mustn’t say something wrong, I don’t want to ruin this moment! Wait… If I’d do, they’d only scold me… okay that’s not what I want!

“Darling, your dad and me had a long conversation before on the phone. You know, we don’t want you to get hurt but- … Wait. What the hell did you do to my poor kitchen?!” Damn… Oh yeah right, I totally forgot the mess I made a couple hours ago.
“Uhm… so to go on… We decided it’d be the best if we’d let our love blare up once more, since we’re nearly only fighting the last few… days. Or months.” Years.
My dad explained it slowly, I kinda felt retarded as he was talking like this.
“Alright dad. What are you going to tell me?”
“We’re going to have our second honeymoon in Bangkok.”
 He smiled at me when he saw my happy expression, but soon his smile fade away.
“Is it okay for you, to stay at one of your friends place? Or just invite some friends, but promise you won’t be alone these 3 weeks, okay?”
“What?! THREE WEEKS?! How am I supposed to survive 3 weeks?!”

After my mum was done cleaning the kitchen behind us she went out for a while, when we were having our conversation and then she turned back to me and laid a hand on my shoulder.
“I’ve called your friends mother and asked her if it’s okay for them. Luckily she said they’d always welcome you in their house, and as long as we’re gone you and Hyukjae are going to be together.” She smiled at me and I was only frowning in my worries. I gulped obviously and both of my parents began to laugh, my mum was even caressing my hair. My dad also approached us and took gently my hands and squeezed them lightly.

“So then … when are you gonna leave?” I asked trying to suppress my sadness.
“Oh right. We have to catch the flight tomorrow, very early in the morning. And I- …”
“Wake me up, when you’re about to leave.”
“But this is at 3:45A.M.! And tomorrow’s school. Actually that’s the reason, why we planned to leave this evening and to stay at a hotel near the airport. You know, it’d be better this way, especially because the airport is far away.”
“Oh… erm… alright okay, then… See you.”
I was so depressed. I know that’s selfish and all but they’re leaving me alone for 3 weeks! ME! And even with Hyukkie, sure I love it to spend time with him, but honestly after a while everyone gets annoyed by people who are with you every second.
Well I can’t help it. I decided to text Hyukkie to take some clothes with him to school tomorrow, because I wanted him to stay at my place the next few days. After that we can switch but now I needed to be in my bed. I know, this was a Hyukkie thought.

 


 

 

In Hyukjae's house
(Hyukjae's POV)

 

I was sleeping heavenly when an earsplitting sound woke me up. I was furious, because my wonderful dream (where I’ve been eating strawberries with lots of cookies, cakes and cupcakes – all with the wonderful taste of strawberries – and the best: I had a huge barrel of strawberry milk! It was really heaven on earth!) has been interrupted!
Grumbling I made my way to my desk, the place where that noise came from. Of course it was my phone, and again it was Sungmin. Aish this guy has really no friends to annoy except of me! In the same time my mother opened the door and told me one of my worst nightmares. Sungmin’s gonna be with me the next few weeks! Yeah, I know that sounded harsh, but really, after a while he’s so annoying, I can’t stand it!

My mother left and my concentration went back to my phone, which I was holding tightly all the time, she was quarreling with me right now.

- Hiiii never expected it was me who texted you right now huh? Aish you      cute fool :D –

- To be honest, only you could have been it – so I knew it. And who are you calling a fool?! You’re the right to talk! :P -

- What do you think about that great idea of my parents, letting me annoy you for the next 3 weeks? ;D -

- I don’t know who’ll end up dead first :P -

- Woah you’re so mean! I don’t get it -

- Idiot xD was this everything?! You interrupted my best dream because of THIS?! -

- Oh yeah, right! I just wanted to inform you, to take some clothes with you to school tomorrow, so you can come to my place right after school. -

- Oh okay. How many pants do I have to take with me? :P -

- I didn’t know you’re using them so I think 7 will be enough, since you’re still a little baby, who pees in his pants :P -

- You should know I use them at least since yesterday… After that show Heechul made… So I’m gonna stay the next whole week at your place? I’m not sure if I can stand this, but well… I’m gonna try :P -

- Haha okay see ya baby :P xD -


This was simply too much. He really has to stop teasing me, even though in the last message, it doesn’t seem like teasing, more like … praising or something, but in a special way, that’s only used by couples!

I left my phone in my room while I went downstairs to get some of my freshly washed clothes from the dryer. I could hear steps behind me, but decided to ignore it, since I wasn’t interested to get teased even more right now. I knew exactly, that it was Heechul, who just sneaked into my room, but I didn’t waste any thoughts of him anymore. Definitely wrong decision.

When I returned I found a Heechul, who was laying on his stomach in my bed and he didn’t seem to notice me. Or at least I wasn’t it worth for him to look up from… from MY PHONE?! He enjoyed something really but, what makes him laugh, can make me only cry!
“I knew it.” This was everything he said and smirked devilish, then he stood up and went out of my room. While passing me he pushed my phone into my pocket and laughed his dirty, evil laughter.
Carefully I pulled out my phone and my worst fear became true. The last message, Sungmin has sent me was opened and I stood there in shock.
Now he won’t stop thinking of me being gay. And now even with Sungmin!

 


 

 

 

Next day 8:50 A.M.
Nobody's (3rd Person's) POV

 

This time all of the four boys arrived on time, and Heechul even offered Hyukjae and Sungmin to drive them to school. The first expression of them was more than thankful, since, they were still a bit late but soon they regretted their decision – Heechul was probably the worst driver ever.
“I wonder how he got he driving license.” Hyukjae whispered to Sungmin, who just giggled as reply, but even this was soon interrupted by a loud scream of Hyukjae and Sungmin joined when Heechul turned around a crossing. Even in a roundabout he wasn’t interested in slowing down, he only got encouraged by the two screaming boys on the backseats. Just to scare them he often increased the speed and laughed evilly until they finally arrived at their school.

“I won’t let you ever drive us to school!” Hyukjae shouted as soon as he jumped out of the car.
Heechul only laughed and was happy after seeing Sungmins and his little brothers frightened expressions.

In a far distance Kyuhyun and Donghae were speechless and stared at the other 3 boys.
“Hiii Kyuuu, hiii Haee!” Sungmin and Hyukjae shouted to them, trying to drown all the other student’s conversations, and ran towards them.

“Hey guys!” Donghae greeted them with a wide smile, while Kyuhyun smirked and only:
“Welcome back in hell.” he replied. But he was somehow right, that’s what every one of them thought.

Even Heechul approached to them and explained them, that today they’ll have to choose several club activities, trying to frighten them with the words:
“Those club activities are the worst, honestly! They don’t only separate you from people you love…- ” he smirked at Hyukjae “… even the teachers are pretty mean, and easy to irritate, so be careful, if you don’t want to end up in the detention room, which is the last room of the long corridor. Wait, you can see it from here …”
“Why doesn’t it surprise me, that you know this that well?”
Hyukjae said giggling, probably ready to die, but as soon as he noticed Heechul’s death glare he stopped frightened.

Heechul was about to walk away when he suddenly turned around and snapped Hyukjae’s phone out of his pocket. He held it tightly high up above their hands and Hyukjae had no chance to get it back.
Heechul looked satisfied at his little brother, who’s even jumping just to get his phone back, but his attempts were futile.
This made Kyuhyun’s eyes sparkling, because the thought of the photo he took of his brother yesterday just crossed his mind

“Oh yes, I wanted to show you guys something…” he smirked at Donghae, who was frozen and stared at him unbelievable and with his mouth widely opened.
But Donghae wasn’t the only one whose attention he caught with his words. Heechul used that moment and looked for that message he wanted to show their friends, since he wanted them ‘to know the truth hehehe’. Even in his thoughts he smirked and gave Hyukjae’s phone to Kyuhyun, who just gave his to the others.

It was an awkward situation for everyone, except of Heechul who, laughed in joy.
Donghae’s face has meanwhile changed into a dark red color and he bent his head down, since he read the message, which wasn’t even comparable with his situation. Kyuhyun was the first who broke the silence between them, since nothing was about him, so he had no reason to be embarrassed.

But the thought of the message made him somehow furious. He couldn’t even explain it to himself, but he decided to cheer the other up, since it was also his fault, that everyone lapsed into silence.

“Okay, now get a grip of this.” He began but shut up when Donghae glared at him furiously. At least he could release all of the other of their trance.
Hyukjae blinked a few times, turned around and punched Heechul in his stomach, but he isn’t really that strong, so Heechul only laughed a bit while rubbing his belly.

“Hyung, what were you doing yesterday in the bushes over there?” Hyukjae decided to tease his brother once, though with fear, since Heechul is kind of a ticking bomb, who’s just waiting to have a reason to explode and tear everyone who’s around him into ruin.
But somehow Heechul stayed calm, he was staring in a different direction with his mouth half opened and drooling. Hyukjae tried to discover, where or who he was looking at and found a guy, who’s standing far away from them playing basketball.

They decided to leave Heechul alone, because 1st lesson was about to begin and they entered the huge building.
They arrived in their classroom just in time and took their seats, which were in front of their classmates Ryeowook and Shindong and they became friends pretty fast.
They had a long letter conversation during their lessons.

-Hey, who are you? Haven’t seen you yesterday :P-

-Yeah, we were late… :D I’m Donghae that stupid guy on my right side is my foolish brother Kyuhyun, on my left side Hyukjae and beside him his friend Sungmin.-

-Oh okay nice to meet you. I’m Shindong and that quiet guy beside me is Ryeowook. You’ve been late? So you don't join? ;D-

-It was already too late who’d join class for 20 mins? xD-

-Yeah you’re probably right :P wanna sit with us in the canteen? You guys seem nice-

They were interrupted by their teacher, who led some seniors into the class, who had to introduce the club activities. They were probably the captains of the several clubs, but the 6 boys weren’t interested in their introductions so they decided to go on messaging their new friends.

            -Sure :D of course we’re nice :P everyone except Kyuhyu~

This was everything Donghae was able to write onto that tiny piece of paper, until their teacher snatched it away. It wasn’t an embarrassing conversation so they had nothing except of anger to fear.
After some seconds their teacher hit lightly Donghae’s head with his exercise book, since he was the one she caught writing, but then she turned around to Shindong and Ryeowook and whispered something to them.

After that lesson Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae and Hyukjae were more than just interested in their teachers word, they couldn’t hear.
But Ryeowook and Shindong were already gone. The last thing they could see, were the two boys disappearing with their teacher right behind them.

 

 


 

So finally another chapter :D
hope you can enjoy ^-^
have fun and a nice day~ :D