Sleepover

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter (or at least chapter 9 xD – so nobody has to bear chapter 10 :P :D)

 

Meanwhile [in the same night (in Sungmin’s house) ]
Nobody’s (3rd Person’s) POV

 

They were still kissing each other, but were interrupted by a loud voice:
“Donghae? Kyuhyun?”
“MUM!”
the mentioned boys screamed frightened. Hyukjae pulled up his nostrils in disgust. Before, when we kissed each other it was nice, but what taste was this?! he thought and choked quietly. Heechul was still smirking at all of them and distorted his face, when his gaze captured Hyukjae.
After the elders went inside they all sat down onto the sofa and tried to discuss things.
“Mum we-…” Kyuhyun tried to explain, but got interrupted by his mother:
“It’s okay.”
“Really?!”
he and Donghae shouted in unison, with a happy expression.
“I should have expected it, when I found these gay magazines and DVDs in your room…” their mother mumbled and shook her lightly, which she had bent down.
“Actually it was me, who found them!” Kyuhyun tried to talk his way out.
“I’m pretty sure, you’re seen them before too!” she said and rolled her eyes.
“Yeah in da-aaah… nothing!” their father finally stopped staring at Heechul, who was sitting on the armrest beside the boys and turned his glance onto Kyuhyun.

“So do you finally admit, that you are gay?” their mother asked and lifted an eyebrow.
“We aren’t gay.” Kyuhyun replied immediately and confident.
“Then why are you smooching with boys – in the house of one of them? And especially – why didn’t you tell us, that you went out?” their father asked and smirked.
“Because… Because I was ill!” Donghae stuttered.
“Yeah, and actually he was grounded!” Kyuhyun shouted.
“Ssshh! Kyuuuu~!”he whispered to his brother and hit his shoulder, who replied also quietly:
“What? It’s true…”
“Okay. There’s no clue to keep quarreling now. So we’ll leave then… Donghae?
“Yeah?”
“Tomorrow after school… you’re dead.”
“WHAT?! WHY?!”
“Because, actually you’re grounded. So you had the courage to behave that bad so you were grounded, you skip school and fool me, that you’re ill, after that you and Kyuhyun sneak out and break into you friends’ house. And that scene we got earlier was also maybe a bit excessive. And then you’re still asking me, why?”
“Actually I’ve really thrown up…”
Donghae muttered, when the elders already went out.

The woman already disappeared in the dark outside the house, while her husband leaned over to Heechul, to stick a piece of paper into his pocket. When they glanced over their shoulders, they discovered four completely shocked boys.
“What?” Heechul said, as it was the most normal thing ever and let a song called ‘One more night’ playing. And even worse was the song after that – ‘bumpy ride’.
Heechul saved the information, that was written onto the piece of paper, which Donghae’s and Kyuhyun’s dad gave to him, he handed it over to the horrified boys – making them even more upset.

“Oh my … gooood!” all of them shouted in unison and Donghae shouted worried:
“Is he serious?!”
“Oh god… I need to talk to Heechul.”
Hyukjae said and went upstairs, after Heechul.
“Please!” the others shouted from behind, but Hyukjae couldn’t fulfill his mission, because he had to make a terrible detection. Heechul… … in the bathroom… There was only one thing, that came in his mind, what Heechul was doing. In absolute disgust and complete horror he squeaked:
“Oh my god, Heechul! Don’t tell me you-… you’re… oh my god! You’re so… disgusting, honestly!” and ran back to his friends.

“Wow, you were fast!” Sungmin said and waved Hyukjae to him and the others.
“Huh?” he asked confused – completely forgotten about his task, that he couldn’t fulfill.
“What did you say?” Donghae asked quietly.
“Oh… no sorry. I couldn’t talk to him…” he answered, his voice was nearly only a whisper.
“What?! Why not?!” Kyuhyun asked and even kinda worried.
“Minnie?” Hyukjae said and turned to his friend.
“Erm… yes?”
“I’m sorry…”
“What for? Haha!”
Sungmin didn’t understand the situation and was even able to laugh. That poor guy! Hyukjae thought and answered:
“Heechul is… he’s the most terrible person in the world. I hope he won’t dirty your bathroom…”
“What? Don’t… No! He’s not-… seriously?!”

Instead of an answer he could only nod and bent his head down in embarrassment.

They went upstairs to brush their teeth and to change, thought it was a bit confusing, since they were 4 people and there were only 2 rooms to change and of course nobody volunteered to wait.
So there was no way out. They had to do, what men have to do in such a situation. It was the only way to decide it.
Rock scissors paper.

As lucky as he was, Sungmin got the chance to change at first, while the others played, to decide, who’s going into the bathroom to change. To Kyuhyun’s luck, it was no problem for him to defeat his enemies, so he grabbed his pajamas and went into the bathroom.
Unfortunately, they ‘forgot’, that already the first round was about, who’s going to change in the bathroom, so Kyuhyun went inside, when Sungmin was just about to take off his pants. At least this time I still had my boxers on! he thought.

Donghae and Hyukjae chuckled evilly, because they convinced Kyuhyun, that he was wrong, that Sungmin was already in the bathroom. The only problem they’d have, was, when one of them won. But fortunately, Kyuhyun always cheats and waits a second, before revealing his hand in that game. And this was Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s ‘revenge’ because of his habit.
But they didn’t know yet, that Kyuhyun an evil genius was. An evil genius, that won’t ever put away a loss. Well actually they did, but they didn’t want to face reality.
To Hyukjae’s and Donghae’s surprise, no one came out of the bathroom anymore, and they decided just to change in the same room. They’re both men right?
It needed all their effort not stare at each other, when they dared to throw a glance over their shoulder, to the other boy. Donghae couldn’t stop staring, when Hyukjae was changing his boxers and their jaws dropped, when their eyes met.
Donghae was staring at him – he at least had already his pajama pants on, but he was still about to put on his top, so his upper body was completely .
Hyukjae instead, wasn’t wearing any pants, but at least he had already put on his shirt.
So when they found out, that they were staring at each other, they immediately turned around again and faced the wall – to make the situation not even more awkward.
But on top of that – in this moment Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked in and chuckled, when they saw the frightened expressions of their friends.

“HEY! I thought you’d wait outside?!” Donghae shouted and covered his chest and Hyukjae pulled his shirt down to cover his crotch.
“I also thought, you said Sungmin was in here – not in the bathroom.” Kyuhyun replied and smirked, and his smile even grew, when he saw the half- bodies of his friends.
“Oh my god! You’re both ! I don’t want to know what you’ve been doing in here!”
Kyuhyun teased them, causing the affected to blush. They hurried to put on their clothes to avoid more of his teasing.

But they had to deal with one more stupid thing. There’s just 1 bed but 4 people. At least it’s a double bed and for their happiness, it’s even a quite big one. So there shouldn’t really be any problems right? Wrong! First they had to fight again, who’s lying on the edge or at the wall, and who has to lie in the middle and it was like fate, that the two siblings had to sleep in the middle.
After turning off the lights, nobody was tired and no one even tried to sleep – what else? You can’t believe hope 4 young teenagers will go to bed at 10P.M. right? And that’s the way it was.

When Donghae is bored, he tries everything to be a bit entertained. Everything.
He threw his hands in the air and stared at them, he probably didn’t even have an idea what next, so he just let them fall down beside him – onto those boys, who are lying next to him: Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.
Both of them groaned from that light pain, while Sungmin chuckled from the other side. He turned around to face the other three guys. Since everybody was still wide awake, he decided, it would be more exciting, when they’d at least  talk to each other.
But about what?
Sure, they’re best friends… but somehow their relationships became… well kinda weird.
Kyuhyun turned his head to the side, and determines to his dismay Sungmin’s staring at him. Or at least in his direction. Immediately he shut his eyes and turned his head again, but this time to Donghae. Maybe not a good solution. Donghae’s boredom had overcome him once again and he had stuck out his tongue and stretched it towards his nose tip.
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and slapped Donghae’s face … also not that a good idea.
“Aaah! Idiot!” Donghae shouted, still let his tongue hanging out his mouth and drools.
“Eeeww take in your disgusting tongue! What the hell are you doing by the way?!”
“I was trying to touch my nose… Got a problem with that?!”
“Yeah. Why can’t you idiot simply be someone else?!”
“Because there’d be no one else to annoy you!”
he answered and chuckled. Just to make it look cuter he even covered his mouth lightly with his palm and tried to make ‘adorable’ noises.

That mightn’t amuse Kyuhyun, because he turned to Sungmin and started to push his back against Donghae, who figured out his position soon and did the same as his brother. All of them shouted – the twins amused and lightly in pain, while the others their situation feared. Sungmin could fall off the bed, while Hyukjae would be squashed against the wall.
And as funny this ‘game’ seemed to the two in the middle, they didn’t stop even after hearing the pitiful pleads of their friends.
So it had to come this way: Kyuhyun got a nice idea, and was also ready to try it out.
He rolled over to Sungmin and once he turned successfully he rolled as fast as possible to increase his momentum back to Donghae and shoved him on the other side of the bed.
Both of the boys were still groaning and even used their elbows, to push the respective brother. They didn’t notice how it had come until Hyukjae finally whimpered hurt. Donghae’s head, that was turned to Kyuhyun loosened his glare at the other and turned over to the direction, where that disgracefully noise came from.
He gulped at the view – he was lying on the other’s body, which already was shoved into the tiny gap between the wall and the bed.
Kyuhyun misunderstood this, and thought Donghae gave up, so to mark his victory he reached out a hand to grab Donghae’s nose to pinch it, as they always do, when they’re bored, he accidently grabbed Hyukjae’s ear.
He wasn’t sure what it was, especially because he had no idea when ‘”Donghae’ changed his position. So he travelled up and down over Hyukjae’s face to find his nose. While that, he was pinching him  - every place where his hand touched the wrong target. Sungmin, who already sat up to see this hilarious scene, bursted out laughing, causing Donghae to join, until Kyuhyun finally realized, that the poor person wasn’t his brother.

“YAH! Why didn’t you idiots say something?!” he shouted and felt slightly guilty.
“Because it was too funny – hahaha!” Donghae replied immediately and kept laughing with Sungmin.
“It wasn’t funny at all!...” Hyukjae mumbled, after everyone returned to their right position, so he could crawl out of that protecting spot.

Once they finally came down it was quiet again, but already late. Afraid to annoy someone, who wanted to sleep, or even to wake someone up, they decided to try to sleep.
Donghae made strange noises and kept rolling around, until Kyuhyun slapped his back. But this didn’t stop Donghae from making these sounds. Even his stomach supported him, so they thought he might be asleep, since he didn’t even defend himself. You could compare the noises he made with something, that’s related to that, but he didn’t open his mouth:
“Mmmh… mh~ … mmaaahh!”

“I’m sure this guy has a wet dream. What a !” Kyuhyun whispered nearly inaudibly into Sungmin’s ear. Sungmin chuckled, but stopped abruptly, when all of them shocked and tore their eyes widely open. Why? Because of a loud strange sound.
Disgusting. Was everything all of them thought, until everyone except Donghae guffawed crazily. Donghae farted and he hoped no one would have notice, or at least they’d be asleep. His stomach still hurts because of that stupid rotten milk, and even brought him into an embarrassing and awkward moment like this.
But soon after that the others stopped laughing – they started to choke in disgust. An incredibly disgusting, gruesome stink spread all over the room. Sungmin even coughed and tried to become fresh air, by fanning his face.
“Open a window!!!” he shouted on the edge of suffocating, while Kyuhyun tried to stand up, but unfortunately he pushed himself and Sungmin off the bed.
Another pitiful whimper escaped of Hyukjae’s mouth, which he had shut closely and he caused the others – especially Donghae – to burst out laughing once more.

When they finally managed to open the window – which was that exhausting, so everyone had to fulfill his own task – they stuck out their heads of the window and breathed heavily.
“This is going to stay open. Got it?!” Sungmin shouted, relieved that he can finally smell good air, while the others only laughed and nodded their heads as answer.
It was 3A.M. when they finally fell asleep. It was an exhausting day, full with its’ surprises – if bad or good, there were many of both.

Since it was the first time for them, to sleep together in one room, they had no idea, what they’d do when they’re asleep. No wonder, why Sungmin volunteered to sleep on the edge of the bed, beside Kyuhyun! Donghae thought, when Hyukjae suddenly turned. (Unfortunately) He was too near to Donghae, so half of his body was now lying on the others’. Though Donghae was awake for maybe 2 minutes and noticed the sleeping Hyukjae on top of him, he wasn’t able to push him down. First there was his fear, he could wake the other up and secondly he was actually a nice warm blanket, because Hyukjae stole his real blanket from him earlier. Also it’d probably need too much effort, so he didn’t even want to think about giving a try.
And so it had to turn out this way: Both of them were sleeping heavenly, but what they didn’t knew that time, was that they were hugging each other tightly, while their legs were tangled.
A quiet, but still audible sound that sounded like a door being shut woke Donghae up. Well… also the boy, who was drooling onto his neck had assisted that process.
“Eeeww, Hyukkie! You’re drooling onto my shirt and my neck!” he whispered and lifted the others’ head. No reaction. So he lightly shook his body, causing him to groan quietly, but nothing more.
Just now Donghae realized, that he was hugging Hyukjae tightly, so there wouldn’t even be a chance for him to roll away. He loosened his grip and shook his friend once more, this time a bit harder.
With this, he was finally able to wake Hyukjae, who was more than just simply shocked of the fact, that he was lying on Donghae, both hugging each other. Without risking any thoughts he rolled off him, gained speed and hit the wall hardly. Donghae couldn’t suppress a light chuckle, but he wrapped his arm around Hyukjae and pulled him back into his embrace, since he didn’t wanted the other to get hurt. But maybe he put too much effort into his actions, because Hyukjaes’ body hit against his own, and now they were pressed against each other. Even Kyuhyun’s words crossed his mind – to make him upset. ‘…You even got a free vacation with your biggest shipper in probably a dark room… alone … close … your bodies being pressed together … nake-…’ …-ed – were his words back then in the canteen of the school.
“Well at least we aren’t .” he said and chuckled, while Hyukjae only stared at him terrified.
“What the hell are you doing?!” Sungmin said after that sentence, after eavesdropping on his friends. Well… he might thought, that this situation got somehow weird.
“Erm… nothing!” both of them answered in unison and shared worried glances.
“And why are you then hugging each other that closely?” Sungmin teased them and stared at them, after he sat up – a few minutes ago.
“What?!” the squeaked and pushed each other away.  “We aren’t!”
“Haha! Yeah now!”
Sungmin laughed and clapped obviously amused.
“Tch… Is Kyuhyun seriously sleeping?” Hyukjae asked worried, but relieved not to get teased by him as well.
“Yep, so be happy about that. Otherwise he’d tease you again. Hihi!” Sungmin replied and patted Kyuhyun’s forehead softly.
“Yeah that might be true… but can’t you hear him snore?! He’s even that loud!” was Donghae’s answer to that question and he laughed about that question.
They made themselves comfortable and were about to sleep again, because it was still only 5A.M. so they still had about 3 hours to sleep, but Hyukjae gulped loudly and started sobbing.
“Hyukkie…? What… Are you crying? What’s wrong?” both Sungmin and Donghae sighed and asked worried, while Kyuhyun was still sleeping heavenly and his snoring became even louder.
“Mr. … Mr. Sparkle isn’t here!” he cried and wiped his tears off his face.
“What?” Donghae asked confused. He had no idea, that one of his best friends needs to sleep with his pillow, he got years ago…
“God, Hyukkie shut up. We’re tired and want to sleep. Just hug Donghae, like before – you hadn’t any problems back then.” Sungmin snorted and turned around.
“But-…” he tried again bug he was interrupted by a flying pillow (Unfortunately not his wonderful Mr. Sparkle-sheep-pillow.) and these words:
“Shut up!”
Donghae still seemed confused, shrugged and pulled Hyukjae into his embrace, causing the other one to gulp loudly, when they felt each other’s breathe on their bodies.
At least they were able to sleep like this, until the alarm clock rung. Of course it needed a long time, until Hyukjae was finally able to sleep in Donghae’s arms. It was too exciting and embarrassing, but somehow he managed to fall asleep.
“How the hell is it even possible, that you alarm clock still works, after you smash it against the door every day?!” Hyukjae mumbled still half asleep and in Donghae’s arms, who was still asleep.
“Look, who was able to sleep without his precious sheep-pillow, Mr. Sparkle tonight!” Sungmin answered, after he got up and started to change his clothing.
With these words Kyuhyun opened his eyes and smirked immediately. In front of him were still the other two boys hugging each other tightly.

After they teased each other a long time and changed into their uniforms, Sungmin and Hyukjae went downstairs, when Sungmin turned around to face the others and said:
“Let’s go to the bus today, okay? I’m too lazy to walk all the way to school…”
“But this way we won’t be able to eat anymore, it’s already too late!”
Hyukjae protested.
“Yeah I know… Are you okay with that?” Sungmin replied and faced the others, since he knew Hyukkie would eat hours, if he could. Especially strawberries…
When Kyuhyun saw Sungmin his jaw dropped and he started to drool immediately once again – just like when he was sleeping.
“Sure, no problem. Erm… Kyu?” Donghae said and nudged his brother.
“Aaaahh! Yeah sure! Erm… Minnie? What happened to your uniform…?” Kyuhyun said quickly after being released from his trance.
“You don’t like it? I thought it was too boring and so I added some small details…”
“Nooo! No! Really I love it! It’s wonderful!”
“Really? Want me to make yours like mine?”
“Wha-… What?”
“Haha! It’s okay!”
“No! It’s not that! You know… pink doesn’t suit me at all!”

Sungmin’s shirt was – different from the others’ – pink. Just like his tie, his shoes and these cute bunny-shaped hairclips.
“Haha! Okay so then… 3 against 1 Hyukkie, you’ve been outvoted! YAH! Stop eating we’re going now!!!”
“Oh, come on!”
he answered and swallowed the food inside his mouth. Sungmin rolled his eyes and pulled his arm, while all of them went out.

“Somehow I was dreaming something really strange today… you know it was kind of a nightmare! For a while I even thought, I’d have heard real screams!” Sungmin started a conversation. A weird one.
“Really?! Me too!”
Donghae answered.
“Seriously?! Me as well…” Hyukjae added.
“What?! Honestly? Just the same as I did… but mine was a real nightmare!” Kyuhyun replied.
“Hah! Kyu, you were the only one, who didn’t wake up once this night!” Donghae shouted and pointed at him with his index finger.
“And? I lost my PSP in that dream…”
“Idiot…”

“How long do we have to go on walking, until we finally reach this damn bus stop?!” Donghae cursed, because he wasn’t used to get up early to walk about 2kilometers.
“Uhm… I think in 10 minutes we’ll be there!” Sungmin answered and smiled brightly at the three boys behind him.
“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun and Donghae shouted in unison.
“What what?” he asked, like it’d be nothing.
“I told you not to support his idea!” Hyukjae mumbled and gained a dangerous death glare from Sungmin.
“Tch.” Sungmin only made as answer.
“So … where’s the point in … getting up, dressed and so on without eating anything –  except Hyukkie – but instead of having breakfast going to the bus stop, that’s actually further than our school itself?!?!”
“Just shut up, Donghae. No one listened anymore after ‘so…’.”
Kyuhyun replied to Donghae’s question.

When they finally arrived, all of them – even Sungmin – were exhausted. Of course! Who wouldn’t be absolutely exhausted after 2km non-stop walking, without breakfast and also early in the morning?!
They even had to run, since the bus was already there, but fortunately it was a different bus driver as usual, so this guy waited.
“Aah! Thank you so much for waiting for us! Hey… are you new in this business? I haven’t seen you yet?” Sungmin asked, while the others sat down onto one of the four foursome spaces.
“Ahah! No, my dear! I’ve been driving this route for more than 10 years every day!” the friendly and happy bus driver answered and laughed.
“What? How comes I’ve never seen you before?” Sungmin asked completely inaudibly, when he ran to the others, who already sat down and were about to relax, when they had to hear these words:
“I think we’re in the wrong bus…”

 


 

Nearly 4k words - don't want anymore xD I even became tired <.<
So i'll add the rest the next time :D
And after that i have to think of new ideas -.- xD
Have fun and a nice day :D