erted minds

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the hospital
Sungmin’s POV



Hae and Hyukkie called me and Kyu and actually we even had a funny conversation and turned the call into a video call, so we could see each other, which was only funnier! Suddenly we could see the door opening, we wanted to warn them, but Hae and Hyukkie kept laughing insanely. So it had to turn out this way, Hae’s and Kyu’s mum went into the room and shouted angrily. Hae reacted fast and hid his phone under the blanket, but his mum was too intelligent and she found out.
She took the cellphone and shouted with changing espressions:
“Who are you talking to? ... Kyuhyun?! Minnie! It’s nice to see, you’re fine, but now sleep! Everyone of you!”

Kyu had problems suppressing his laughter, when she scolded him, probably because she was powerless.
After she dropped the phone in the bed, Hae grabbed it immediately, not noticing, that he was actually ‘filming’ mum. She didn’t went out as expected, instead she went to the wardrobe and took out something. She turned around, smiled angelic and gave Hyukkie an embarrassing pajamas of Hae. And then she handed him a pair of Hae’s boxers .
“MUM!” he squeaked and put his hands onto his boxers to hide them, but Hyukkie has to wear them!
His mum glared at Hae, but when her glance wandered to Hyukkie her expression went all soft and she caressed his hair and whispered something into his ear, we weren’t able to hear. After that she finally went out and shouted furiously, while pointing at them – or rather us:
“SLEEP. NOW!”

Hae sighed and after telling each other to sleep well and so on – all that girlish stuff – we ended the call.
“You still haven’t told us…” I began again and chuckled quietly, when I saw Kyu rolling his eyes. Actually I just want to annoy him – I’m not that concerned what happened! That’s what I thought before he finally told us the truth…
“Alright. As I told you, Teukie and me were looking for you, his mum called, we nearly got , his mum rescued us, we went back to the car, Teukie found you and with that we went to the hospital…” he explained quietly, avoiding my interested inquiring glance.
“WHAT?! YOU GOT ?! Oh my god! Are you okay? Show me, I take a look, if everything’s alright!” I have to admit, I spoke before I thought…
“WHAT?! NO! No way! And as I told you – NEARLY! Nothing more. Teukie’s mum just appeared in time and taught that guy a lesson…”
“Kyu, I’m so sorry…”
I mumbled and felt tears welling up my eyes.
“Why?” he turned to me and tried to look into my eyes, but I couldn’t let him do that, since I felt way too guilty. I had bent down my head and tried to suppress my sobs, when I continued:
“It’s all my fault…”
“No, actually it’s Hae’s, he was the one who had that idiotic idea!”
he tried to cheer me up, but somehow I wasn’t in a mood for that.
I forced an awkward smile, causing him to hug me tightly. Aish I really can’t fool him, he always knows, how I really feel! Annoying! I gave up and rested my forehead on his shoulder, while I was trying to hold back my tears, that already dropped.
Kyu lifted his head a bit and softly pecked my ear, whereupon my hands, that were wrapped around his waist, tightened their grips.
Then suddenly a thought crossed my mind and I pulled away immediately.
“I erm… I thought we’d forget about the last incidents?” I asked him once again and tried to hide my blushing face, with the sad expression. Of course I don’t want to forget that, but we won’t be able to be all natural with each other, when we always have to think about something like this. This all shouldn’t have happen!
He pulled back as well and nodded, without an expression on his face. He didn’t seem sad, angry, happy nor disappointed. Just nothing. Actually I’m pretty good in figuring out, what people feel, but he’s absolutely different, he can hide everything, if he wants to! Even his blushes!
“Yeah, you’re right.”
He finally answered and smiled softly. Aaah! Why the hell did I have to say that, only his smile is making me go wild, and make me want to them until-… stop your erted thoughts, Sungmin!
“You seem pretty deep in thoughts. What are you thinking?”
“HUH? No-nothing…”
I answered and tried to sound confident, but I failed drastically.
“Tell meeee~! See how annoying that is! I won’t stop until you tell me!” he announced and started to tickle – or rather torture me!

I’ve no idea how, but we ended up lying on each other – me on top. Actually I thought, it’d be just the way round. SUNGMIN!
We were panting heavily and still laughing like idiots, but my eyelids became heavier every second, until I fell asleep in Kyu’s protecting, strong arms. Yeah, this way we’re surely able to forget that…

 


 

 

 

In Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s room
Donghae’s POV

 

Mum handed Hyukkie one of my most precious pajamas – which actually was okay, since I like him, but the next thing was definitely NOT okay. She gave him MY BOXERS! Does she even know, how embarrassing that was?!?!
“MUM!”
I squeaked soaked in embarrassment and tried to hide my underwear, which actually was completely senseless, since she wouldn’t give in, so Hyukkie would have to wear it. It’s also disgusting for him, isn’t it?!

With that, mum finally left the room and left the door opened, probably so she could check, if we’re really going to sleep, without even having to get up from her bed, since she’d hear us.
And so we had to obey and I went into the bathroom, to change, while Hyukkie could change in my room.
When I returned – which happened way too early – I shocked and turned around immediately, after I could feel my cheeks gaining heat. I threw a glance over my shoulder to prove me right, what I’ve just seen, and had to see Hyukkie again – in only his boxers! He kept staring at my clothes, until I finally realized, why he didn’t change. Of course he thinks it’s disgusting!
I wanted to approach him, but refused after hearing him gulp loudly and he slowly took off his underwear. After he was completely he was still hesitating – though he was in a different house from his own! He’s really brave!
He slowly lifted my boxers and swallowed once more, before he finally put them on and god! He looked so cute in my boxers, that are actually already too small for me! Of course they’re too small for me, my WHOLE body grew a lot – also that part in my pants!
I chuckled at my thoughts, and finally Hyukkie noticed me, but then I recognized, what I was doing all the time. I think I’m really a ert… no wonder I wanted that stuff from dad! Ha! That’s it! He’s the one at fault – he taught me a behavior like this!
“Hae! Erm… Since when are you standing there?!”
he asked worried and quiet, not to cause us more problems, that mum would make.
“Uh… I just came out of the bathroom.” I lied and tried to clear my face from emotions, but I’m not that good in it, so I probably only tore my eyes opened widely and enlarged my nostrils. I bit my bottom lip and tried to distract myself from staring at my pants on his body, but it was absolutely futile.
“Err… I know what you think… I know it’s odd, I’ll take them off!” he said and was already about to take them off again. In front of me?! Lucky~! Wait, that’s not good!
“No!”
I accidently nearly shouted and stopped him from his actions. “It’s okay – actually they’re already too small, so if you want to, you can have them!”
“But… those are your … that’s your underwear!”
he stuttered, and I could see he felt uncomfortable and is probably disgusted of the thought, what he was wearing.
So as the genius I am, I went to him and hugged him tightly, totally ignoring the fact, that everything he was wearing, were my short, tight boxers.
To my surprise he hugged me back and patted my back, probably to mention, I should leave him alone! But when I tried to pull away, his arms didn’t leave their positions, and kept holding me in place, causing me to smile like an idiot and hug him even tighter.

“I told you to-…!” mum shouted, but stopped abruptly, when she discovered us, still hugging each other and Hyukkie only in my pants. We pulled away shocked and stared at her, everyone’s jaw was dropped and no one dared to say something.
“What’s wrong with you? Go to bed, immediately, before I beat the out of you!” dad shouted and smirked. Of course he was lying – he can’t even hurt a fly! But, when I noticed, that Hyukkie’s expression was kinda scared, I went over to him, turned him around and told him not to listen to dad – and earned a smack on my .
“Ouch! HEY! That hurt!” I shouted angrily and faced dad, who was glaring at me, while I rubbed my aching .
“Go to bed. NOW!” mum shouted, whereupon she and dad finally left.

I forced Hyukkie to put on the pajama and started to button the top, because he was just too slowly! Then I gently pushed him onto my bed, while I rolled over into Kyu’s. He shall smell my scent all night long!
While I was lying beside him, I watched him a while, until he noticed, that I was staring at him. He turned and smiled brightly, causing me to grab his hand. Since he didn’t seem to bother, I decided to hold it all the time, until he lets go of it, but of course I hoped, that this wouldn’t happen.
We kept talking some nonsense and my glance never left his beautiful face. Well… at least not his body.
I could see him flattering the sides of his nose, when he was about to sneeze, I could see him yawning every minute and finally I could see him blinking tiredly, until his eyes stayed closed. So I decided to sleep as well, though I could watch him all the time – it’s too exciting! I know that didn’t only sound extremely gay and creepy also a bit weird and insane.

 

I had the best feeling ever, when I woke up. I wasn’t tired at all and I felt more energized as usual, especially because I’m not really someone with a good mood in the morning. I prefer sleeping till noon without any incidents, like having a stupid bladder, that forces me to go and pee every morning.
When I opened my eyes, my happiness only grew, when I realized what the thing on my body was. Of course it was Hyukkie, and I had already some experience and knew a bit about his sleeping-habits. For example he hugs everything or everyone, who or that’s near, and he rolls a lot. He drools even more and he might prefer to use a chest as his pillow – that way he could even drool onto that person!
And that was his position – our legs tangled and his hair tickled my unclothed décolletage. But what made me feel the happiest was, that we were still holding hands. Forgetting everything around us, I lifted his light head and quickly pecked his forehead and got goose bumps all over my body. My body was definitely overreacting – I felt too excited, so I had to lift his head once more and softly kissed his lips.
He whimpered quietly, but responded to the kiss.
I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled his body completely on top of me and kissed him once more. His lips were still lightly opened, but I thought he just opened them for me, so my tongue could explore everything inside his mouth. And of course I had to take that chance and quickly let my tongue slip through the gap.
But in the moment our tongues touched, Hyukkie tore his eyes opened widely and pulled away immediately. Don’t tell me he was asleep all the time!
He swallowed – my spit, hehehe – and rolled off my body, leaving me getting cold behind.
With that both of us blushed furiously and the big awkwardness returned.

I offered him a new toothbrush, which he gladly accepted and he went into the bathroom, leaving me alone in the room, so I could change in the meantime. But as fast as I am, I was waiting for him to return, and decided to put the beds in order, which means I had to pick the blankets from the floor and place them onto the beds. When I was about to lay my blanket down, I discovered the awaited drool strain. I have no idea why, but I couldn’t hold back a huge smile and I laid down the blanket. I’m strange… I feel excited about a drool strain of one of my best friends, why am I not disgusted?!


At breakfast I nearly couldn’t even stop myself from staring at Hyukkie anymore. The way he opened his mouth widely to take a bite off his bread. Though he could open it for something completely different, hehehe! Yes, as you’ve probably noticed, my erted thoughts governed and made me my lips several times, while I was just staring at my eating friend.
Until this everything was okay, but then he drank his milk – and that was simply too much! His chin was lifted up too high and I stared at his throat with the up and downwards moving adam's apple. Even worse was, that milk is white… and my erted mind made me go crazy, while a special part of my body got awake as well. And as always – pretty hard.
When Hyukkie emptied the glass, he made such an unnecessary ‘aaah’ sound and the white milksop around his lips. I bit my lip and tried to look at something else, but it was impossible. Without even realizing it, my jaw dropped and my mouth became dry, while my pants became tighter every seconds.

“What’s wrong, Hae?” he dared to ask.

 


 

 

 

Meanwhile in the hospital
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

It was torture nothing else. Minnie’s body being pressed against my own, while we were hugging each other tightly. I opened my still sleepy eyes and blinked a few times, before I realized, that I wasn’t in my room, but soon I remembered that terrible day of yesterday.
I tightened my grip around Minnie’s hips, trying not to touch his rip territory, but I noticed, that I was accidently squeezing his cheeks. Well … maybe I wasn’t that innocent.
He munched cutely and yawned afterwards, before he nuzzled his nose in my hair. It was already 7A.M. and mum sent me a message, that she’ll pick me up in one hour, so we won’t be late for school again… I really had absolutely no desire to go to school, but I guessed I had to. Leaving my poor Minnie all alone…
With that thought I accidently squeezed his again, earning a cute whimper and he started to move his hips. Definitely wrong – his crotch moving against my crotch.
I couldn’t suppress a moan, and that devil only laughed evilly and continued! He’s surely half asleep!
But his hand that wandered up and down my side proved me wrong. Well, if he’s able to be naughty, then I can be naughty too, right?
I lightly smacked his , and of course to my fortune, a nurse went in just in that second! She squeaked and made me and Minnie pull away and pay attention to her. Yep, that naughty devil is awake!
He sat beside me and his lip, while he covered us with the blanket. I copied his position and suddenly felt a firm grip on my thigh, moving dangerously near to my crotch.
At least the nurse didn’t seem to notice and left, right after she put Minnie’s breakfast onto the small table beside us. As soon as she closed the door, Minnie pushed my upper body down and sat on top of my – again moving his hips to erect me even more. Damn! That guy knows too much, what I like! Okay Minnie, you want to play? But this game two people can play!
I lifted him up, earning an excited squeak and laid him down, just to crawl on top of him, while I touched him everywhere. I slowly pushed his top towards his chest, to reveal his cute, thin tummy and placed a peck on his belly button. He squeaked in joy and started to laugh hysterically, when I continued to peck his tummy. He tried to push me off him, but I was stronger and my fast fingers kept tickling him everywhere, until he finally gave up.
“Okay! I got it! I won’t do it again! … now.” He announced and I crawled off him, to sit in front of him, whereupon he pushed me down right afterwards and whispered:
“Now I’m on top, struggling is pointless, just enjoy it!”. That evil boy!

We  kept touching and pecking each other, and were in our own little world – not realizing anything else. He just put a hand inside my pants – not in my boxers, but still I could feel the soft skin of his hand when he touched me. His other hand kept my pectorals, until it finally grabbed my causing me to moan. Actually I don’t like it to get errected at a time like this, but I can’t help but let Minnie do what he wants!

In that second, I let out another loud moan, the door swung open. This time it wasn’t a nurse – unfortunately. Minnie’s hands were still at their place from before, while we were staring speechless at Hyukkie, Hae and the worst – my mum. I knew we shouldn't have done that!
 


I have to stop myself from all that erted stuff O.O though i'm not even good at it (like everything as well so it doesn't even make a difference anymore xD)
i still write it >.<
Have fun :D