School-free day - its pros and cons

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the morning – Donghae’s & Kyuhyun’s house
Donghae’s POV

 

Kyu ran outside our room and kept shouting ‘mum’ and told her, I’m probably already feeling well – good enough to attend school…
No way, you’d win with a dirty trick like this!

“Is that true, honey? Are you really already feeling well again?” mum asked me with a hopeful expression. Aish… She really wants to get rid of me!
“No… *chough* not really. My tummy hurts so much!” I have to admit, I wasn’t thinking, when I spoke – there’s absolutely no conclusion between coughing and stomachache… I should look for an illness, before acting like I’d be infected by it!
“It’s alright. Then just stay in bed, your breakfast is nearly ready.”
she said and smiled lovely. I just nodded and tried my best to look cute. Err… I mean ill!

“Look, who was just able to fool mum. Haha!” Kyu mocked and smirked at me.
“Kyuhyun my darling, are you going to school now? It’s nearly time to!”
“Yeah, I’ll go now!”
he shouted, still smirking at me and then he pulled our phones out of his pocket and waved with them in the air around. After that he formed a word with his lips, I’m not really good in figuring out, what people mean, when they do that, but this time it was a clear ‘Haha!’. I hate this guy!
“Bye my cute, little brother!”
with these words he finally left. Thank god!

“Are you really sure? I could easily take a day off, so I can take care of you. The others of the company would understand, there’s absolutely no problem, honey.” mum asked, when she was about to leave for work, after I ate my delicious breakfast.
“No, really. I don’t want to bother you. Please, don’t mind me, I’ll be alright!” I smiled at her, until she finally left.
As soon as I heard the front door being shut, I jumped off my bed and ran into the kitchen. Finally I can do it here! Now I don’t even have to hide in my room!
I smirked evilly and started to look for these things, I’ll use. My glance wandered through the whole room, until I discovered the mysterious cupboard, which I’m not even allowed to touch. I know you hide it in there, mum!

I had to get a chair, because this damn glass was probably placed at the highest and in the rearmost corner and I wasn’t THAT tall. When I was standing on the chair, it immediately started to shake. It was funny, it felt like I was standing on a skateboard or something like this and so I even started to wobble a bit and made the necessary – and of course cool - sounds! But my clumsy tumble made me think of the risks.
Groaning I got up again and this time I didn't let me distract by something.
“YEAH! I found it!” I shouted, grabbed the glass and hugged it tightly to my chest, while I giggled insanely. I must have sound, like I’ve gone completely crazy, and that view of mine… Well I think you could call me retarded, if you’d have only seen me like this.
I jumped down off the chair – exactly like only a toddler would – and landed on my – exactly like only a Donghae would! But this time I didn’t care anymore, because now I had, what I wanted! Chocolate cream, you are mine! Finally you are mine! Wahahahaha! Take that, Kyuhyun! This time I won’t share with you! I laughed evilly.

I had already prepared a spoon, and now it was time to reveal the wonderful content to the world! Well… at least, to the world in my tummy! I placed my hand on the lid, and slowly started to rotate it in that direction, which opens it.
It took quite a moment, because I wanted to look it dramatic, which actually was completely useless and stupid, because I was alone at home. But afterwards I’ll be rewarded! – I thought.
And then? Hah! Then I’ve gone insane!!!
“KYUUUUUU! I KILL YOU!”
I shouted, while tears welled up in my eyes.
This ! Seriously… he ate all of the delicious chocolate cream! The whole content insisted about 5grams at the best! My upper body fall over and now I was lying on the floor, my arms and legs spread, while the empty glass of chocolate cream rolled away.
“I need it…” I gasped with all my remaining power.

The tiled floor was cold, so soon after that incident I stood up again, looking angrily at the empty glass. And then I had the best idea ever! I knew, mum and dad don’t like it, when Kyu and I are drinking cocoa and they don’t even buy it anymore. Though it’s mine and Kyu’s favorite drink … so how about creating my own? I only need that much, as it’s here in that glass of chocolate cream and milk!
My evil smirked returned, and I felt again like a real felon. I even had the requirement to look right and left, before I grabbed the milk out of the fridge, with a speed, that only trained burglars would probably have. A dirty laughter of mine filled the room, when I poured the milk into the glass. So! Now, I only have to stir it and put it into the microwave for about a minute.

I waited impatiently and stared at the rotating glass. I hope it’ll turn out well!
When finally the microwave bleeped, I tore it open and gripped the hot glass. Bad idea, as it turned out. It was so hot, I nearly dropped it, but at least in that moment my brain switched on and told me to put in onto the table. Thanks brain, for the annual advice! You’ve been late lately… for about 4 years? I looked for a straw and drank half pleasurable half in absolute disgust my ‘cocoa’.
The reason of the disgusting taste? I figured it out afterwards… I was probably … okay no question, I definitely was too greedy, so I had no time to look for the maturity date… Seems like the milk has expired … about two weeks ago. I’d make a bad criminal…
I need to puke.

 


 

 

At Sungmin’s place
Sungmin’s POV

 

I was trying my best to entertain Hyukkie, but somehow he felt so bored, no matter what we did! Not even my PS3 games could cheer him up. Instead of these games, I convinced to play hide and seek. It was embarrassing to play it, but it was way the funniest game, we played!

When it was his turn to look for me, I decided, he won’t find me that easily as the last few times, so I tried to find the best hiding place ever. And I did! I went down into the cellar and kneeled down, behind a lot of stacked cartons. He won’t ever find me here! Hihi! I chuckled quietly and smiled to myself like an idiot, when I stared towards the lightly opened door.
I left a lightly visible trail, to make sure he’ll find me, because the thought of sitting in the cellar the whole day didn’t really satisfy me.

I waited a long time… I only heard steps approaching me and right afterwards again going further. Damn, this was probably a bad idea! Then I remembered something Hyukkie told me some days ago.
Ask teacher Eunhyuk – lesson 1: If you’re ever bored, overwhelm your boredom with another boring activity! It’ll distract you for a while, until you realize, that you’re going crazy!’
I rolled my eyes, because of my stupid thoughts and sighed… I was only hoping for Hyukkie to come already, when I became a bit sleepy.

 

It was already late when I went out of my hiding place. I felt dizzy and nearly stumbled, but I was able to grab the shelf behind me. After waiting some seconds I rubbed my eyes and slowly walked towards the stairs. But my actions were interrupted by a terrifying noise, that came from proximity. I turned around shocked, to stare at the dark room.
I heard another strange sound… maybe comparable with a dirty laugh. And suddenly even the smell of the room became worse.
I walked on and was about to grab the door handle, when I felt something touching my shoulder. I looked at it… it was a hand … my only thought was ‘RUUUUN!!!!!!!’ and I obeyed immediately.
Unfortunately I ran into the wrong direction – further of the stairs. Well done, Sungmin! What now? You’re captured! With probably a mass murderer or another kind of felon! I felt hot tears flowing down my cheeks, when I jumped into the last room, hoping the other won’t find me here. My eyes scurried over the whole room, and I decided to hide in the corner, whose view is taken by the big freezer in front of it.
I made myself as small as possible and pulled my legs close to my chest. The only thing I remembered I hoped back then was, that nobody should hear me sobbing.
Somehow my bracelets got linked, with the water pipe. Wow… now I’m chained like a bike! I sobbed and felt my end coming nearer – it even made steps!
Then I remembered my dream…

“Kyu?” I called through the dark room, to the approaching figure.
“Kyu is that you?” I tried again, but no answer, instead he kept coming nearer, until I felt his hot breathe on my forehead.
“Kyu… are you here to have with me?” I smirked at the thought, but felt embarrassed, when I really said it out loud. So I tried to make him think about something else:
“Erm… really Kyu… I don’t want to be harsh. Not that I don’t want to … no really, I’d love to! But… isn’t that a bit fast? I mean, I really like you and…” my voice failed and I only gulped loudly.
I stretched out a hand and caressed his cheek… I think. His breathe became strange… he blew more air out through his nose – like he was suppressing a laughter!

A few seconds after that dumb question of mine I heard again steps – a bit further, but also approaching to me and Kyu, whose cheeks was still softly caressed by my both of my palms.
“MWOH?!” was the other one’s answer to that question and he the light.
Most embarrassing moment ever…

Hyukkie was the one, who squeaked that sound and the light… and well ‘Kyu’, was in reality Heechul. Even Heechul was staring at me in disbelief and Hyukkie of course as well. I can’t blame them… It’s my own fault. But after a fraction of a second Heechul’s smirk returned and he guffawed crazily, until also Hyukkie joined. My body was completely frozen, actually I was prepared to scream in pain, because I thought they were, who the hell knows what kind of criminals, who were trying to hurt or even kill me. My hand was still at Heechul’s face, until he slipped, but he kept laughing, while he was rolling on the floor. Hyukkie was leaning against the freezer, holding his stomach and his head was already completely red.

Well at least we had fun … No wait, they scared the out of me, only them were the ones having fun!

 


 

 

At Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s place
Donghae’s POV

 


I was lying in my bed, holding my hurting stomach and rolling from one side to the other, miserably trying to reduce the pain. I even ended up in Kyu’s bed, which is directly beside mine. I threw a glance over my shoulder, to find out what time it is and how long I still have to suffer, until someone will return, to hold my hand.
Yeah I know… that just now sounded gay. But don’t ever drink rotten milk, you’ll recognize if it’s rotten, when there are some lumps in it! Somehow I should have expect something like this! I decided to distract myself with some computer games – until I remembered, that because of Kyuhyun, all our electronic stuff was taken away by mum and dad!
But at least I know, where their dirty little hiding place is! I chuckled evilly and my insaneness returned. I even forgot about my stomachache, when I planned my ninja-attack, to return Kyu’s laptop safely. Yep, I’m going to get Kyu’s, so I’ll be able to make him upset. Hihihihi! I went out into the hallway, and again,  looked right and left before pulling the string, that’s supposed to reveal the hidden stairs to the attic.
I climbed up the conductor, and tried to make cool moves, just to get a better feeling, because I wanted to appear like a real ninja!

With a kick in the air and my hips higher than my head, I jumped into the old room. Again a bad idea… Aish I have to stop this! At least this time I landed on my back – my already hurts enough! But I was only a few inches of the stairs or conductor away, and I nearly slid it downwards.
Like a boss, I stood up and stomp to the place, I suspected Kyu’s laptop.
Who would have thought that? I was right! Like always – haha!
Satisfied I grabbed Kyu’s laptop and placed on the table right next to me. As soon as it was switched on, I started to hack his password – futile. Of course what else?!

I tried a few words, that just came in my mind – everything wrong, as expected.
Okay. Stop being a ninja – it’s time to be a nerd. A nerd called Kyuhyun. What password would I choose? His hint says ‘so hot!’ Hmm…
My-4SS-1s-h0T ? Nope…
1-4M-S0-H0T ? Also wrong…

Several self-praising phrases were wrong, but the next hint was, that he hast just changed his password. Well it’s try worth, right?
Bunnyboy-Sungmin
… “LOADING?! His password is seriously this?! What the hell… he’s so gay!”

After finding out his embarrassing password, I decided, it’s not right time to humble him for it. Not yet. First, I have to find out, what he’s hiding on his laptop, since he never lets me even touch it.
Alright… Let’s see. Own Documents … sounds encouraging.
“Oh my god! Seriously, Kyu?! You have a diary on your laptop?! How dare you to call me girlish…”
I opened the document, and the laptop told me, that Kyu added some things with his phone, and if I wanted to safe this. Oh sure, I’d love to safe this!

Actually it wasn’t a real diary, he just called it like that. It was a conversation between him and someone else I don’t know, called ‘Changmin’. Also it was probably just created or at least Kyu seemed, that he just had deleted a lot, since the first day was September 9th, 2012. I began to read out loud:

           

[9.9.2012 20:35:39] Changmin: hey ^^

[9.9.2012 20:37:27] Kyuhyun: hey :D

[9.9.2012 20:37:46] Changmin: how r u :3

[9.9.2012 20:37:50] Kyuhyun: actually i’m fine thanks, how about you ? ^^

[9.9.2012 20:38:00] Changmin: thanks me too :D

[9.9.2012 20:38:02] Changmin: what are you doing? :D

[9.9.2012 20:38:27] Kyuhyun: i’ve been thinking about today – you know first day in high school… it’s stupid, that you aren’t with us anymore! <.<

[9.9.2012 20:40:12] Changmin: awww i’ll chat with you every day okay? Let’s create a ‘diary’ – we’re going to tell each other about everything! xD

[9.9.2012 20:40:45] Kyuhyun: erm… okay xD

 [9.9.2012 20:59:16] Changmin: so … you start first :P

[9.9.2012 21:01:29] Kyuhyun: aaaahh come on! xD

[9.9.2012 21:05:38] Changmin: .__.

[9.9.2012 21:06:04] Kyuhyun: alright <.< well… me and hae were late for school and …

.

.

.

Hell! I think I should be interested in this stuff, but honestly – what is this crap?! Hmh … maybe it’s getting more interesting.

.

.

.

[10.9.2012 21:06:39] Changmin: hey why are you so upset?

[10.9.2012 21:06:41] Changmin: come on tell me kyuuuuu! :D

[10.9.2012 21:06:44] Changmin: HEY!

[10.12.2012 21:06:51] Kyuhyun: alright okay calm down!

[10.12.2012 21:07:35] Kyuhyun: but first, promise, you won’t tell ANYONE!

Interesting…

[10.12.2012 21:09:07] Changmin: yeah, yeah i promise so tell me

[10.12.2012 21:09:13] Kyuhyun: i had my first kiss

[10.12.2012 21:09:37] Changmin: so what about it? xD

[10.12.2012 21:09:44] Changmin: congratulations xD

[10.12.2012 21:09:59] Kyuhyun: no … it was a guy!!!

 [10.12.2012 21:30:09] Kyuhyun: hey… why don’t you reply already?!

[10.12.2012 21:35:16] Changmin: oh god XD

[10.12.2012 21:35:33] Kyuhyun: what?!

[10.12.2012 21:35:39] Changmin: sorry~ i was afk .__.

[10.12.2012 21:35:47] Kyuhyun: oh okay ^^

[10.12.2012 21:35:57] Changmin: so back to your kiss – how was it?

[10.12.2012 21:36:01] Kyuhyun: ah i get it – as soon as it’s a guy, it’s interesting huh ? xD

 [10.12.2012 21:36:38] Changmin: sure xD

[10.12.2012 21:36:55] Kyuhyun: well… i don’t know it was … nice?

[10.12.2012 21:36:53] Changmin: what’s your sweetie’s name? ;D

[10.12.2012 21:37:27] Kyuhyun: you won’t tell anyone right?

[10.12.2012 21:37:28] Changmin: yep

[10.12.2012 21:37:33] Kyuhyun: Sungmin

[10.12.2012 21:37:42] Changmin: eh

[10.12.2012 21:37:53] Changmin: i know this guy he’s nice!

[10.12.2012 21:38:17] Kyuhyun: yeah … i think i like him! :s

[10.12.2012 21:38:30] Changmin: that’s not bad actually… he’s gay :D

[10.12.2012 21:38:47] Kyuhyun: I know :P

[10.12.2012 21:39:01] Changmin: so then … ask him out.

[10.12.2012 21:39:20 Changmin: okay?

[10.12.2012 21:40:20] Kyuhyun: what?! No i can’t!!!

[10.12.2012 21:40:21] Changmin: you can, just do it!

[10.12.2012 21:40:21] Kyuhyun: no! No way that’s embarrassing…

[10.12.2012 21:40:22] Changmin: do you love him?

[10.12.2012 21:41:22] Kyuhyun:  what? Well… i think i like him i don’t know

[10.12.2012 21:42:23] Changmin: so that’s a ‘yes’ ;D

[10.12.2012 21:43:23] Kyuhyun: err… i don’t know

[10.12.2012 21:43:26] Changmin: if you don’t ask him out, i’ll tell him that you like him!

[10.12.2012 21:43:26] Kyuhyun: what?! You promised to stay quiet about that!

 

I was completely absorbed by their conversation, I didn’t even realize, that it was already afternoon!

“What are you doing with my laptop, cutie?” …

 


 

 

Meanwhile in Sungmin’s house
Hyukjae’s POV

 

Heechul and I were on the edge of suffocating, because of Sungmin’s weird question. So this was his ‘confession’, he really likes Kyu, huh? We really had a lot of fun, especially when Sungmin’s head turned completely red and he tried to explain things… But I think Heechul and I’ve had heard enough already.

After we finally calmed down…or something like this, you know Heechul still has some of his ‘attacks’, first he’s sitting normally on the sofa (okay normal for Heechul means extremely y and so on) and without a reason he starts to laugh hysterically, like someone would tickle him! So to finish my sentence… after I calmed down we went back upstairs and rested on the sofas. Except of Heechul’s sudden attacks there was a huge silence between us. And of course awkwardness.

“Haha! Okay … Hoooh that was funny! I’m done…Hahaha…” Heechul tried to say something, but started to laugh again… Well after a few minutes, he actually was able to do so!
“Phew. Okay so are you guys hu-hu-hungry?” and he began to laugh again. He was unstoppable. His erted thoughts never left his mind and he always bursted out laughing, when he was trying to say something. No matter what, he always found a erted way to think about his sentences.

It was already pretty late, so Sungmin and I decided to send him to get our meals from somewhere, we didn’t even care what he’ll bring us, as long as he won’t bother Sungmin now, because this was too much. He was laughing at Sungmin for hours! Well I have to admit, me too, but it was his own fault, he was the one who said that!

I tried to use the meantime to cheer him up, and it somehow even worked out! We avoided to talk about Kyuhyun, instead he was asking me about Donghae. What a genius plan, Eunhyuk. Now he’s going to ask you about this … incident – well done!
“How did that happen… you know, the kiss between you and Donghae?”
“Err… It… it wasn’t even a kiss!”
“Huh?! You can’t say that! Look at this-… oops!”
he chuckled.
“Don’t tell me, you also have that picture!”
“Uhm… okay I won’t tell you.” Yep I was able to cheer him up – definitely!

We were fighting for his cellphone, but after a while we were interrupted by some voices from outside.
“Is Heechul already back?” Sungmin asked and glanced to the front door.
No, this isn’t Heechul. His voice doesn’t sound like this.

 


 

I've been writing for some hours ... and that's the result (yeah, I'm also angry, that it's not good >.<)
though i hope you can forgive me and you could probably... erm...  something like 'like' that crap? xD
Well have a nice day :D