The Grudge - haha i just stole the title! xD

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

At the scrap yard
Sungmin’s POV


 

After about 15 minutes we finally reached the place and got rid of the plastic bags, which were filled with garbage. Suddenly we could hear voices, that sounded somehow familiar. It seemed like they were arguing about something, and they didn’t even notice us, so we just eavesdropped on them, while hiding behind the fence.
“No! Ask someone else, but not me!” one of the voices shouted somehow scared.
“Ah, come on, you crybaby! I’m asking you just once to do something with me, and you don’t agree, but if you ask, I always do!” the other replied annoyed.
“That’s not true! And also, what you’re asking for, is absolutely not comparable with these things I ask you to do…” the first voice replied.
“Scaredy-cat.”
“What?!”
“Scaredy-cat!”
“! I’m not a scaredy-cat!”
“Ooooh yes, you are!”
I couldn’t hold my chuckle anymore and giggled quietly, hoping nobody would hear me, but Kyu stepped onto my foot, making me shut up. ‘Thanks’ Kyu…
“Stop laughing, you idiot… aish… wait, did you hear that?”
we all held our breathes and stared at their direction, from behind the big wooden fence.
“What do you mean?” the other replied again and sounded curious.
“I must be imagining things…” thank god they didn’t found us!
“So, back to my question… will you accompany me there?” I wonder where he wants him to go…
Anyway, they kept on arguing…
“Oh, come on! Why do you have to ask me?!”
“Because you’re my best friend?”
“Tch…”
“The friend, that I love?” uuuuuhhh!
“Wha-… what?! Shut up, don’t say that in public…”
the other answered surprised, while the other only giggled stupidly at him. Looks like they’re secretly a couple, huh?
“Hahaha, so you’re coming with me?”
“Bastard… you owe me something… no … A LOT!”
“Sure! Then let’s go!”
“Can’t we go there, when it’s not already night?”
the one asked, but he didn’t get an answer.
“BUUUH!” Kyu instead shouted, when he jumped out of our ‘hiding place’, causing the two other guys to scream, like they’d being eaten at living flesh.
Hyukkie, Hae and I immediately left that place as well and we positioned ourselves behind Kyu, like we were a group of bullies, who are going to beat the others up. We all gasped, at their sight, after we finally recognized them.
“YOU?!”

“You want to come with us?”  Zhou Mi asked and smiled brightly at us.
“Sure, why not?” Kyu immediately answered, causing me to furrow.
“No! Don’t come with us! It’s scary there’s a grudge-…” Henry exclaimed, but he was shut up by Zhou Mi, who covered his mouth with his palm.
“What?” Hyukkie asked frightened.
“Ahaha, nothing! He’s just trying to scare you! So let’s go?” Zhou Mi tried to convince us and laughed awkwardly.
“Erm… sure…” Hae answered and we all followed Zhou Mi away from the scrap yard.
It seemed like it became colder every minute and we couldn’t help but shiver, everytime the freezing wind hit us.
After a walk of about 20 minutes we arrived in front of a strange house, which was completely ruinous and lapsed. Not to forget to mention, it probably burnt down a while ago, but it seemed, like nobody would care, so everything was just lying around – not bothering anyone.
“I want home!” Henry whined and started to tremble.
“Scaredy-cat… want to hold my hand?” Zhou Mi mocked, but really offered him his hand, which Henry gladly grabbed and he held it firmly.
“So what were you talking about grudges…?” I asked them, when I was reminded, of what Henry tried to say before.
“Ah, nothing… it’s just a silly rumor – like it would be possible for someone, who already died, to kill people!” Zhou Mi replied shrugging, while his declaration sent me shivers down my spine.
“Huh?” Hae and Hyukkie squeaked frightened and backed each a step away.
“Well you know… the rumor says, who enters this house, dies.” Henry added while he threw some glances at the old house, which practically spread of spook.
“What?!” I shouted horrified, being reminded of something familiar…
“Oh my god! It’s exactly like in that movie from before!” Hae brought it to the point.
“Huh? Oh yes, they even created a movie based onto that story! But it was in Japan… I think…” Zhou Mi answered, still as calm as before.
“It was, so there’s no reason to worry!” Kyu replied happily and he grinned brightly.
“Right setting, Kyu! So let’s go!” Zhou Mi exclaimed, also smiling and he waved his hand to mention us, to enter that horrifying house.

The wooden door squeaked extremely loud and horrible, when Kyu kicked it open furiously.
“Ladies first.” He said smirking, while he made space, to let us pass.
Henry clung onto Zhou Mi all the time, he never let go of his arm, though Zhou Mi tried to free himself from his tight grip, but Henry always refused to let go, and he even started to cry hysterically, when Zhou Mi finally was able to push him away, so Zhou Mi ended up, holding Henry’s hand all the time. At this sight, you could only chuckle, while… well on the other side of the room happened the most curious things.
“Is anywhere a flashlight?!” Hae asked, after he accidently kicked about 100 things, causing us to chuckle, while we were looking for a strange noise, that came from … above? us.
“Let’s look for one…” Hyukkie answered and they disappeared somewhere in the house. Zhou Mi – of course with Henry – were walking through the living room and he picked up a piece of paper, which both of them examined exactly, while Henry started to tremble even harder than before.
I took a deep breathe, causing Kyu to laugh at me, before I went to the stairs, since everybody was about to examine the house’s first floor.
“DON’T GO UP THERE!” Henry squeaked in absolute horror, while he still was clinging onto Zhou Mi’s body, when he discovered us.
“Why not?” Kyu asked, when he stepped onto the first stage, when he was leading me to the second floor.
“The corpse… it’s on the attic!” he stuttered in a quiet whisper and pointed to the roof, while he went all pale.
“GOD! It was only a movie, Henry!” Zhou Mi shouted angrily and smacked the back of Henry’s head, whose answer was a quiet whimper.
“What… you watched Ju-on as well?” Kyu asked excitedly – reminding me, that I fled from that terrible movie…
“Of course! Even the second part!” he exclaimed happily and his bright grin grew even wider.
“Oh god…” I mumbled scared, and somehow disgusted – already the first part was horrible, I don’t want to know, how the second part is! But Kyu and Zhou Mi only laughed at me and Henry.
“Anyway, she’s up there… don’t go upstairs!” Henry warned still completely frightened. He’s exaggerating…!
“I wonder what really happened here I mean the-…”
I began, being reminded of the rumor, which was almost similar to the one, of the movie, when Henry interrupted me.
“OH MY GOD, DID YOU HEAR THAT?” indeed, a terrible rumble let us all shiver – even Kyu and Zhou Mi!
“Stop it, Henry…” Zhou Mi tried to calm him down, though we could see, even he was a bit scared now!
“No! I heard it as well!” I added quickly.
“Actually… I heard it too…” Kyu mumbled nearly inaudibly.
“But… this… this was… only a movie…wasn’t it?” Zhou Mi whispered also scared and we all squeaked horrified, when another rumble came from upstairs.
“SHE’S GOING TO GET US!” Henry screamed with tears in his eyes and he was already about to run away, but Zhou Mi stopped him.
“Let’s verify that.” He smirked devilish, just like Kyu, while already our surrounding and now especially these sounds, scared Henry and me the out of us.
Kyu also grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs, while Zhou Mi forced Henry to follow us.
“OH MY GOD, IS THIS BLOOD?!” Henry screamed again and pointed horrified onto a dark red, wet track, that was created by shoes, which was on the dark wooden floor.
“I’m sure it’s not, and now let’s go! I want to see every room, maybe I’m going to stay here for my next vacation. You wanted to join me – right?” Zhou Mi mocked him and smirked evilly.
“HA! If you’re going to stay here, I won’t ever accompany you! Can’t we already go home?!” Henry suggested, but Kyu and Zhou Mi weren’t really excited about that idea… unlike me.
“NO!”
they shouted and we went into another room.
Just like everywhere else in that house, it was dark – only a little light was able to imbue the room through the dirty, yellow curtains. A small desk was placed beside the window and a few letters were lying neglected on it, while an overturned chair was lying in front of it.
“I want to go up there.” Kyu said calmly, while he was smirking devilish and he pointed towards the conductor behind the opened door.
“Are you serious?!” I asked him worriedly and shook his arm, desperately trying to shake off that thought of him.
“Of course! So, let’s go!” he only answered and pulled me along with him, up into the attic. The many disgusting cobwebs were blocking the sight to the room so Kyu and Zhou Mi climbed up the conductor, while they forced Henry and me to accompany them.
When I arrived on the attic, I choked a little, because of that terrible smell, and my glance wandered through the whole horrifying room.
Actually it was nearly completely empty – the right side! – there was only a small window, that was covered with a dark blue curtain, while my glance wandered to the left side, where also not really something interesting was. Not on that side, but what’s behind the corner?

Suddenly another rumble chimed, and dark hair was revealed, whose origin was hidden behind the corner on the floor, causing us to back away and gasp quietly. Our jaws dropped and Henry’s even started to tremble, while he covered his face with his palms – but of course he had tangled his arm with Zhou Mi’s!
We could hear something breathing heavily, which was probably too much for Henry – he rolled his eyes back and collapsed in Zhou Mi’s arms, who finally recognized, how scared Henry was, but we all were still unable to speak, because of that hair.
Anyway he was only unconscious, so we had to take care of him, and even worse, was that groaning sound that came from the direction, like the dark hair. I couldn’t hold back my screams anymore and I hid my face in Kyu’s shirt, while I was crying like a baby and he hugged me tightly and we slowly backed away towards the conductor. Even Zhou Mi collapsed and he was sitting on his , in his arms the unconscious Henry.
“Minnie?” I tore my eyes widely open and turned around immediately, after hearing my name being called from a hoarse voice. My breathe became heavy and fast, while I tightened my grip around Kyu’s waist, who suddenly began to laugh hysterically.

“Are you crazy to scare us like that?!” I scolded angrily, while we all were sitting in a circle – still in the attic.
“Seriously, you’re going to pay for that…” Kyu hissed through his gritted teeth.
“Yeah! I mean… look at my Henry!” Zhou Mi mumbled and hugged Henry tighter.
“YOUR Henry?” Kyu asked and smirked, causing me to smirk as well.
“Err… ah forget it!” he answered quickly and blushed. He blushed! Zhou Mi!
“Aren’t you going to explain?!”
Kyu shouted, after he turned to the culprits.
“Uhm… well as we said, we were looking for a flashlight…” Hyukkie explained, but I interrupted him in disbelief:
“And you seriously thought you could find one in the attic?!”
“No, not really… but we were curious about, what could be up there…”
“Did you also see the bloody track?”
I interrupted Hae and he only widened his eyes an lifted one of his eyebrows in curiosity.
“Huh? No…” Hyukkie mumbled and looked as frightened as Henry did before – before he became unconscious!
“What?! But…!”
I stuttered nervously and started to nibble my lower lip.
“Oooh! You might think… aaah, no that was my strawberry juice!” Hyukkie explained happily, while he lifted an empty plastic bottle.
“Juice?” Kyu asked, like Hyukkie was making fun of him.
“Since when do you have that?!” I asked him angrily.
“I found it somewhere… and I accidently spilled a bit…”
“Okay, that was that, it was Hae’s hair, we saw earlier, but now I want a declaration, why were you lying on the floor? And even more important – why was Hyukkie on top of you?”
Zhou Mi asked with a smirk.
“Uhm…” Hae began, but he seemed somehow speechless. Uuh, looks like it’s getting more interesting!
“We wanted to know what this is, and I climbed onto his back, trying to get it down, but he stumbled and we fell – I just somehow ended up on top of him…”
Hyukkie explained, while he was pointing at something, that was lying on a big cupboard.
“What the hell is that…?” Kyu asked and narrowed his eyelids, trying to find out what it is.
“It has at any rate hair, I could feel it, when I tried to grab it, but in that moment, Hae fell.” Hyukkie answered and also stared at it.
“Yeah, I can see it – it’s hanging off the cupboard.” Zhou Mi added and pointed at the black hair.
“Oh, yeah you’re right!” Hae squeaked happily and he started to clap his hands in excitement – until we all stared at him.
“Wait… it has hair?!” he squeaked frightened and jumped up from the floor.
“Oh god, what kind of smell is that?!” I asked in disgust and we all started to look around.
“I think these are the corpses, that are hidden behind the corner…” Hyukkie whispered and when I looked at him, his face was already completely pale.
“CORPSES?!” a voice squeaked terrified, but in the next second, the owner shut his eyes again.
“HENRY!” Zhou Mi shouted worriedly and he started to shake Henry’s body lightly, but we didn’t get a response.
“And he’s gone again…” Zhou Mi said annoyed and rolled his eyes.
“Wha-… what do you mean with corpses?” I asked Hyukkie frightened.
“Well, these strange, huge, blue plastic bags… they’re even bigger, than those, we just got rid of!” Hae instead answered and pointed behind the corner, causing me and Kyu to crawl a bit further, so we could see, what was hidden there.
“Idiots. You’re the most stupid retards, I’ve ever met. And why the hell does one even have to be my brother?!” Kyu shouted furiously, after we were staring disappointed at the three big plastic bags.
“HUH?!” Hae and Hyukkie asked in unison – both shocked and the joined us to stare at the bags.
“GOD! That’s garbage! Can’t you see the bottle?!” Kyu went on and he stood up.
“Oh… oops…” Hae mumbled, while Hyukkie bent his head down in embarrassment.
“Ow! Stop it!” Hae squeaked, after Kyu pushed him against the cupboard harshly, but what we didn’t expect, was that the mysterious thing could fall down…
“AAAAAAHH!!! KAYAKO IS GOING TO GET ME!!!” Henry screamed after gaining conscious again, but losing it again, right after being hit by the mysterious thing, while we all bursted out laughing.
“Kyu put that doll away, we don’t want Minnie to play with it – we don’t have the time!” Hae commanded with a smirk, and Kyu even obeyed and he grabbed the doll off Henry’s head, but of course he was smirking at me!.
“HEY!” I shouted angrily and pushed Hae onto the floor and a strange sound chimed.
“What was that?” Hyukkie whispered frightened and he grabbed Hae’s hand firmly. Yeah, I could see that! Especially, since he was sitting beside him!
“Let’s go back home, I’m really scared now… and I think Henry don’t want that to get unconscious again, after he recovered from his next shock…”
Hae muttered and nibbled on his thumb nervously.
“Okay-…” Zhou Mi answered, but was interrupted by a terrible sound. Somehow… comparable with Kayako Saeki’s from that movie?!
“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! SHE’S REALLY GOING TO GET US!!!” Henry began to scream again hysterically.
“NO, HENRY! STOP IT!”  Zhou Mi shouted and tightened his grip around Henry and he started to his back … and he even placed a peck on Henry’s cheek! A PECK!
“But… but… I want home!”
Henry muttered and tears started to fill up his eyes.
“It’s okay, don’t cry, we’re going home now, okay? Let’s go to my place…” Zhou Mi tried to calm his beloved down, but it was impossible, since that sound still didn’t stop to scare the out of us!
“What the hell is that?!” Kyu asked and looked around in the room.
“H-HAE! It’s coming from… behind you!” Hyukkie shouted worriedly, but ended up in a low whisper tone, while he was pointing behind him. He finally sat up and looked into that direction, Hyukkie was pointing at and started to laugh hysterically.
“You’re cute!” Hae squeaked and was still unable to stop giggling, while he took his phone, which was vibrating and creating that scary sound. What the … I think we’re all going insane!

“Hey, cutie! Can I talk to your affair?” a shriek voice squealed happily.
“Huh … what?” Hae asked and blinked a few times.
“I’m sorry, my brother-in-law, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m the wonderful, cool, hot, gorgeous, best, god-like brother of your fiancé!” the other voice on the phone answered confidently – and as I know him, he’s smirking!
“Alright, Heechul…” with that Hae handed his phone to Hyukkie.
“What do you want?” Hyukkie asked annoyed and sighed.
“I need to tell you something extremely funny!” Heechul squeaked excitedly.
“And what? Come on, you just scared the out of us!”
“I know, so-…”
“How should you know?!”
after that, Heechul closed the call, without another word.
“BUUH!” he squealed in amusement and hugged Hyukkie from behind. “April fool!”
“It’s not April…”
Hyukkie answered angrily and went on with something we all were curious about:
“How did you know, we were here?”
“Mum told me, and she needs to talk to you, cutie. She NEEDS to talk to you – sounds like she wants to explain something to you. You know, you’re already a big boy, and… do you know where babies come from?”
Heechul asked and giggled afterwards uncontrollably, while we all watched them in amusement – Heechul always makes scary moments funny!
“GOD! Heechul, shut up, please!”
“So you don’t know…”
“Of course I do!”
“So then… tell me!”
Heechul mocked and smirked devilish.
“God, imagine it yourself…”
“Hihi, I already know, but hey cutie! You don’t have to call me god, I mean, of course you can, if you want to, but I’m fine with Heechul, or even better gorgeous, wonderful-…”
“Shut up!”
Hyukkie stopped him, while we all started to laugh at them, which only spurred Heechul on!
“Okay, I’ll leave you alone now – or do you want to accompany me?” he asked and we finally went out of that horrible house!
“Sure, where are we going?” Hyukkie asked, when we were able to squeeze ourselves into the car. And as calm as always Heechul answered, while he put on his dark sunglasses and causing us to gasp, because of his answer:

“Buying condoms.”
 


Hmh... i don't think i'm going to try angst anymore... it definitely needs too much time, effort and brain - all i don't have nor want to have! :P
As always (hahaha no way at the best 3 times! xD) i apologize for every mistake, if plot, spelling, whatever who cares... and for ther lame chapter :D
Btw... (just to annoy you a bit more >:D) actually i was looking for that sound of Kayako Saeki (yeah, i actually look up quite a lot, if it's about my story! xD) but well... they didn't really suit - so just imagine it yourself :P but what i actually wanted to say... i think i'm getting too much like a freak... even when i'm looking for something like this, porposed videos always contain SJ! xD... *cough* i love it.. :D
Have fun :D