Minnie is gone!

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

At the pizza place
Donghae’s POV

 

Everyone was staring at me… what’s wrong with them?!
“DO YOU KNOW, WHAT YOU JUST DID?!” Sungie shouted at me and his eyes were widened in horror. Hahaha! He looks funny!
“I wished auntie a good night?” I answered and grinned brightly, while I fluttered with my eyelids.
Leeteuk shook his head furiously and cried out:
“NO! Mum’s insane! She can locate our whereabouts! She did something with my phone and… God we’re dead, because of you! WE ALL!”

“How does she locate it?” Kyu asked and rested his head on his palms.
“I don’t know! She probably let a microchip implant into my and Sungie’s phone… Aish I’ve no idea! I always thought, it’s the same with a dog!”
“WHAT?! My phone as well?!?!”
“Yeah, of course…”
“How do you know?!”
Sungie crossed his arms and glared at Teukie, causing the latter to gulp loudly.
“Well… erm… you know… sometimes when you were out in the evenings… mum asked me things like ‘What’s Sungie doing in the cinema?’ ‘Does he have a girlfriend?’ ‘Is she cute?’ and so on…”
“You spied on me?! God and she even thinks I’ve got a girlfriend! OH GOD! So that’s what she meant when she said ‘When are you going to reveal your treasure to the rest of the family? Neh, Sungie. Mummy knows about it!’ GOD!”
“Hahaha! Yeah! And no we didn’t spy on you directly!”
“It’s enough, when you know, where I am!”
“Okay okay! Calm down! What are we going to do now?!”
“Sink your phones in the washbasin!!!”
Kyu shouted with an emotionless expression.
“What? WHAT?! NO WAY!!!” the siblings squeaked and held their phones firmly to protect them.
“If you don’t want to do it, give them to me. I’ll do it, because I want to live. I don’t want to die by auntie’s hands!”
“Why should she kill you?! And no way, I won’t ever give my phone to you!”
Teukie screamed frightened.
“Why?! Because everything we did tonight!!!”
“Yeah, we even kidnapped Minnie!”
I added and caught all the attention.
They know I’m right, so what’s wrong with saying it out loud?!
“YOU!”
Kyu screamed hysterically and pointed at me with his index finger.
“THAT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! You and dad…!” he went on and approached me, but at least he had to walk around the whole table.
“Hihihihi! Dad’s ‘evil plan’ was actually only sneaking out to eat ice cream!” Teukie and Sungie sighed and shared worried glances, while Kyu stretched out his arms, threaten to choke me, but pulled them away a bit and shouted:
“WHAT?! HE SMIRKED LIKE THAT, BECAUSE OF THIS?!”
“You know… dad isn’t really someone, who’s famous for his pranks, and he doesn’t really fool people nor he is intelligent!”
“Yeah… he’s just like you!”
his amused expression faded away and the anger returned.

“STOP IT ALREADY!” a loud and angry voice shouted from the other side of the table. Minnie! Thank you sooo much!
“KYU! EXPLAIN!” Tch. And I thought you’d rescue me!
“Erm… what do you mean?” tzzz Kyu that an idiot!
“What’s this all about?!?! WHO IS THIS?!”
he pointed at Yesung… well … maybe he’s still angry, because we kidnapped him, and we weren’t really that soft!
“Hi!”
Yesung said happily and waved his hand, when Minnie pointed at him, causing Minnie to clench his fists and bite his lip.
“Okay… erm…” Kyu’s glance wandered from me to Teukie and Sungie, back to me, to Heechul, again back to me, to Hyukkie and again back to me. Hell! It’s not my fault you idiot!
“It’s all Hae’s fault!”
“WHAT?! NO!”
“SHUT UP! Kyu. Go on explain. I want to hear, what you have to say.”
Minnie shouted. Woah Minnie’s really angry! Aaawwww a boy with such a cute name mustn’t be angry!
“Okay…”
he sighed and began his unstoppable talking surge, with a speed, that it was hard, to understand him:
I was showering and when I went out Hae and dad were right in front of me and convinced me to sneak out. I’ve no idea what was wrong with dad, probably he was so nice, because we kept silent about his secret. So we called our cousins Teukie and Sungie to come over, since they were sooo annoying and messaged us all the time! I really wished mum to take away my phone but nooo… so Hae had the cruel idea to shock you a bit and … yeah of course I was excited, since it included you, so we bought some paraphernalia like whips, handcuffs, and a lot of fake blood. You know, that ‘wound’ as you called it, on my back – it’s all make-up. Just like Teukie’s hands and the scar in his face.
Hae called Hyukkie and asked him what you were doing, and we really had luck, since you were out alone, and we involved Hyukkie in our devilish plan. ‘Unfortunately’ that turned out to be lucky, Chullie followed him and became a part of our plan. He even helped us to got several stuff and so on…
While Chullie had to hide the van, Sungie and Hyukkie spied on you, to make sure everything is going right, Hae, Teukie and I decorated the cottage, we were in before, and we put on the make-up on Teukie’s hands. After that, Hyukkie returned and Teukie left, accordingly our plan, so Hyukkie and Hae created these ‘wounds’ on my back and tied me up… We haven’t thought, that you could faint, but … erm … yeah, that’s it.”

Silence… until…
“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU CRAZY?! Do you know how damn scared I was?! God I thought I’d die! And then I even had to see you like this! Oh my god, I hate you! Seriously, I hate you all! What were your intentions to do that?! Why did you do that?!” Minnie screamed with tears in his eyes.
“Erm…” Kyu shrugged his shoulders grinned awkwardly and asked somehow:
“April fool!”
Minnie, who had shut his eyes a while before and opened them slowly to throw a death glare at Kyu. Everyone was quiet and we waited nervously for Minnie’s next movement. The next movement could kill someone!
But Minnie just glared at everyone for a long time, until he started to laugh scornfully and gloatingly. He already knows, how he’s going to punish us!
“Hah ... haha! You … really I’m so going to kill you all!”
“Minnie, I know you’re upset, but-…”
“UPSET?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING UPSET?! GOD YOU MADE ME MADLY INSANE!”
he shouted furiously and stood up abruptly, while lifting his fists beside his waist.
“Minnie-…” Hyukkie began and his facial expression told everyone, that he was feeling very guilty, especially because tears welled up his eyes.
“SHUT UP!” Minnie interrupted him through his sobs and he covered his face with his palms. He turned around and was about to run away, when Kyu grabbed his wrist and forced him into his embrace, while Minnie was crying bitterly. They slowly collapsed together and Kyu tightened his grip around Minnie’s body. I’ve no idea, how long we all stayed like this – Minnie and Kyu sitting on the floor, while Hyukkie, Teukie and I were standing shocked in front of them, and with Sungie and Chullie, who were still sitting, we stared speechless at the hugging couple on the floor.

“I… I need to pee.” Minnie said through his sobs and Kyu accompanied him to the men toilets, and we were finally released from our trance.
“Poor Minnie …” Hyukkie mumbled and looked at the floor. I put my arm around his shivering shoulders, when I saw a teardrop running down his cheek. Now, not even Heechul made unnecessary and embarrassing comments – everyone kept quiet, until…

“Minnie…! He…! That ! He escaped through the window! We have to find him! NOW!” Kyu shouted, while tears flew out his eyes like waterfalls.
We just stared at Kyu, completely shocked, until he shook Hyukkie and me and we returned to consciousness.
“What?!” Teukie shouted worried and soon after that we all ran out the pizza place. Sorry for ‘not paying our 11 pizzas’, but it took you longer than … I don’t know, you weren’t in time!
We split up into 3 groups, Sungie went with Chullie, Teukie with Kyu and of course Hyukkie was with me. Not that I’d allow him, to go with someone else hehehehe…

He clung onto my arm all the time, which maybe should make me annoyed or something like this, but it didn’t. Just the other way round, it comforted me, and it somehow made me feel good. Hyukkie needs me! And now I have to be with him! Aww he’s so cute, how he’s so scared of that guy with the gun over there! Wait what?!
“Is this Yesung?”
he asked me worriedly and pointed to that guy.
“No. Let’s go further… and maybe hide somewhere.” Whoa… it’s surely dangerous sometimes here in that town!
I pulled Hyukkie further from that guy we saw, and tried to calm him down a bit, because he kept worrying about Minnie.
“Minnie is intelligent. And he knows martial arts, there’s no way, someone could harm a tough boy like him!”
“Yeah, he might be intelligent and he’s a champion when it belongs to martial arts, but even we were successful, when we kidnapped him!”
“Hmh… but we know him and all his weak points. Also we knew, where he was and everything was planned well.”
“That might be true but… I don’t know, I’m just so worried… what if really something happens to him? Then it’s our fault, his parents will kill me, since I was responsible of him… And it’s already a hard task, to find him!”
“It’s okay, Hyukkie. It’ll turn out well, I know it.”

I pulled him into my tight embrace, when his knees started to wobble. I knew it would be hard to find Minnie, and even harder will it be, to calm him down. But there’s still another problem…


 

Outside the pizza place
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I don’t know how I was feeling. Maybe rejected or dejected. Angry or sad – I have no idea, it felt, like I cried so much, that I couldn’t cry anymore. God damn, Kyu! When did you turn into such a poetic crybaby?!
Well I prefer to say, I felt emotionless, even when it sounds weird. It’s my fault, that Minnie’s gone! No, wait… it’s Hae’s! That idiot!
I clenched my fists and walked slowly behind Teukie, trying to find any signs from Minnie or his presence – futile.
We ran through many streets and stopped exhausted to rest for a while, but it wasn’t a nice pause, because we forgot one problem.
Teukie’s phone rang…

“Switch on the speakers!” I whispered to him and he answered the dangerous and probably last call he’ll receive for the rest of his life.
“Ye-…Yes mum?”
“Stay, where you are. I’ll be there in some minutes. Appa will talk to Sungie.”
“Mum! Why are you always torturing me?!”
Their mother is way stricter, so he’s right. She’s just like Hae’s and my mum!!!
“What?!”
“Err… nothing! I have to close now! You know… school…” Okay?! HAHAHA Teukie is so damn dead!
“WHAT?!”

He immediately closed the call and wiped away the sweat of his forehead.
“I didn’t knew, you have to go to school at 10P.M. … an especially that near to my neighborhood?” I asked teasingly, because of his extremely lame excuse and smirked.
“I’m not good at lying, okay?!”
“Oh yeah! That’s true, hahaha!”
I answered and started to laugh uncontrollably.
“Shut up! I think I just heard something!” he hit my shoulder and covered my mouth. Both of us held our breaths and looked around. Nothing. Is he stupid, to scare me like that?!
“What should that?!”
I asked him quietly, and slapped his back, causing him to rub the aching spot.
“Aahh… never ever do that again! And now, let’s go. We have to get rid of my phone, before mum kills us!” I nodded in agreement and we sneaked further towards the small wood on the outskirts.

“Is It too less effort, if I just throw it into the wood?” he asked and his expression told me, he was absolutely against getting rid of his cellphone.
“Yeah, let’s drown it in the river.” I answered and pointed to the wood, since there’s one on the other side of it.
“Oh, yeah! That’s a good idea!” he replied and forced a smile.
“Let me save all your numbers, so when you get a new phone, I simply save them in your phone and everything’s okay.”
“Err… alright.”

Reluctantly he handed me his phone and I started to copy all the contacts he had. And as evil as I am, I had to look something up and I started to look for his messages. Damn! That idiot locked it with a password!
I tipped onto the last contact to save it as well. It was the only one, that had a display picture.
“Hyung… who’s that?” I asked him and showed him the picture, though he probably already knew, who I was talking about, since his cheeks turned slightly red.
“That’s… that? Oh! He’s … just a friend…”
“Your facial expression tells me something different!”
“It lies!”
“Tch. Whatever. I’m done.”
I said and handed him his phone back, which he tore off my grip and held it tightly to his chest.
“Now, get rid of it.” I commanded and tried to sound as coldhearted as possible. Hihihi, it makes so much fun to annoy Teukie!

We arrived on the other side of the wood and were now standing in front of the deep tearing river.
“Throw it in!” I said cheerfully and earned a pleading glance.
“Okay… I know, what you mean…” I fooled him with a compassionated expression and went on:
“I’ll do it for you!” I grinned evilly at him, when he widened his eyes in horror.
“What?! No!” he squeaked and threw his phone with all his strength away. The reason, why I know – with all his strength? It landed on the other side of the river…
“Oops…” I could see him staring at me from the corner of his eyes, while I glared to the still vibrating phone on the other shore.
“Erm…”
“Smash it with a stone, this way auntie will find us, since she probably knows, that we were in the wood earlier.”
“WHAT?! I can’t!”
“God! Alright, I’ll do it on my own!”
I lifted a big, heavy stone and tried to hit the cellphone.

*Splash*
I compressed my eyes, while Teukie bursted out laughing.
I was too weak, so the stone landed in the middle of the river. But as heavy as it was, it even splashed water on us and it also created a loud sound. Teukie held his stomach and slipped, rolled down the little hill and stopped to laugh abruptly, when he rolled into the river.
Now it was my turn to burst out laughing, but at least I could control myself and I went down, to help him out.
We were both laughing like crazy, though he was shivering from the cold. Unfortunately our fun ended when an unknown voice joined.
We tore our eyes open and turned around to face the culprit of our fear. And we froze.

“What’s so funny, you stupid little brats? Don’t you know, children aren’t allowed to stay out that long? And we all don’t want two cutie pies like you, to get hurt right?” that disgusting guy said and leaned nearer to us, causing Teukie and me slowly to back up. My glance wandered over his ugly face to a scar on his neck, that ended somewhere under his dirty tank top. The hair from his armpits spread, when he lifted his arm and touched my poor shoulder.
I backed away again, but this idiot pulled me back roughly. Anew my glance wandered over his body, but one thing captured my attention. His other hand was IN his pants and he kept and even moaned. Now I know how Hae felt, after he drank the rotten milk… GOD That’s so disgusting!!!
I glanced to Teukie, who probably also just found out, what this was doing, and he stared at me frightened.
He pulled out his hand and tried to put it onto Teukie’s shoulder as well, but he was too fast and stepped backwards. Unfortunately we were still in front of the river, so Teukie stopped, when his foot stepped into something wet.
We were captured, with a disgusting , that’s probably about to us!
The guy reached out his hand again and pulled on Teukie’s shirt towards him and right after that he started to touch his chest.
Poor Teukie…
Wait, he always helps me! I mustn’t let him down!
But what, if that guy makes the same with me, he’s doing to Teukie?
Aish, just help him already!

“Take your dirty fingers off him!” I shouted angrily, when he was about to put his hand into his pants and I pushed him with all my strength away. He tumbled back and landed on his fat , while Teukie and I used that chance to run. But that guy was faster. He got a grip on my damn ankle. You stupid foot! If I hadn’t you, we’d be free!
He pulled it harshly, causing me to fall onto my stomach.
“Kyu!” Teukie shouted and turned around immediately.
“No! Run, Teukie! I’ll be alright, I won’t let a bastard like this get away like this. No one’s allowed to touch me without permission!” that guy let out a dirty laughter and squeezed my cheeks roughly, causing me to yelp in pain.
“Are you crazy?! I won’t let you down!” ‘it messed me up, need a second to breathe …’ god I hate that song! Did you really have to say that?! He ran to us and tried to free me from his grip, but it was impossible.
I tore my eyes open widely and cried out hurt, when he made the next move.

DID THIS GUY SERIOUSLY PUT HIS FINGER INTO MY ?!?!
 


I had to stop or it'd get too erted :D
Have fun xD