Strangers

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In that ‘strange’ wooden cottage
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Both of my arms and legs … everything tied up at a place, to make my escape impossible. In my mouth an annoying toggle, that made it hard to breathe and of course it was set there to put me silent. The cold breeze, that came from outside, when the door was opened, let my and still a bit wet back shiver and I could feel the hair moving on my whole body, creating a goose bump.
I had to face that stupid wall, but I knew who it was. Just the way he breathes made me know, he arrived. Of course his scent made me recognize him as well…
The next thing I could hear was him breathing heavily, every second weaker and soon after that I heard him collapsing.
I opened my eyes widely, tore off all of the four fake-chains and ran towards my poor victim.

Unsuspecting anything, I ran to Minnie and hugged him tightly. I could even feel his fast heartbeat, slightly slowing down with every moment.
I forgot the situation around me – and Leeteuk seemed worried as well and kneeled down beside us. His older brother Yesung was standing behind us, his eyes also had a frightened expression, and he tilted his head.
Hae seemed like he had no idea how to react and he looked at everyone in the room for about a second, just to throw a glance onto the next one.
Everyone was interrupted by a loud sobbing Hyukkie, whose eyes were red and wet  from crying – who the hell knows why. Oh probably because his best friend just fainted… ah no! No way!
As the prince Donghae was, he headed over to his princess and calmed her down, but all of his ridiculous attempts to do so were futile. He hugged the already collapsed boy tightly and kissed his head – gaining all the attention of the room.
Thanks, for making up the mood a bit, Hyukkie and Hae!

“Aaawww! Aren’t they adorable?” Heechul asked and appeared in the doorframe. He was still unknowing, that Sungmin was unconscious, but soon his glance wandered from the couple in the corner to Minnie and me. Even he was shocked to see Minnie in a state like this and his smirk faded away.
This might have made Hyukkie even more worried, since he really asked this between his sobs:
“Is he… Is he dead?”
I tore my eyes open and found everyone else staring at Hyukkie with the same expression, until Heechul and Yesung guffawed like crazy.
“Of course he’s not, you idiot! We didn’t even touch him!” Heechul managed to scream in joy out of his laughter.
“HUH?! Then I wonder, how he got here!” Hyukkie squeaked and was probably angry about our evil plan.
“Well… we didn’t harm him, right?” Yesung said and patted Hyukkies’ shoulder.
“But he’ll get hurt, when we tear off the tape…” I added, worried about what’ll happen.
“We just wet it with boiling water, then it’ll be easy to remove it!” Leeteuk tried to cheer me up.
“Boiling water?!?! Are you crazy?! Do you want someone to put boiling water onto your mouth?!” Yesung shouted and slapped the back of Leeteuk’s head.
“It’s your fault! Why the hell did you have to use tape?!”
“Well it looked more like we’d be really dangerous…”
“Idiot!”
Leeteuk only mumbled quietly and caressed Minnie’s arm softly. Yesung and Heechul went out to talk, what they should do now, since they’re our Hyungs and they have to find a solution, that won’t harm any of us! Well… especially, since Minnie was already harmed enough!

“Hyukkie, stop crying! He’ll wake up soon, I promise!” Leeteuk said, when he approached him and Donghae, who were still sitting in a corner, while Donghae was all the time trying his best to calm him down.
“You seem to make a lot of promises!” Hae , since all of us knew, what happened in the van, because Heechul’s opinion was, that we must know what’s going on, to increase our acting skills. Also it had to be a good scene, he had to see, and we had to prepare everything, so our walkie-talkies were quite useful that time.
“Tch. I’m just trying to comfort people!” Leeteuk answered, crossed his arms in front of his chest and stopped directly in front of them.
“So, what am I doing?” Hae asked bravely and stuck out his tongue.
“You’re abusing a poor child!” was the answer he got, causing me to smirk. Yep. Leeteuk is definitely my relative!
“Hyuuuung!”
Hae only squeaked embarrassed.
“Haha! Sounds like he found out your secret, huh?” I asked and decided to as well, while I was still caressing Minnie’s head, which was lying on my lap.
“Huh? You’re the right one to talk, since you can’t even take your fingers off that poor boy!” Hae shouted angrily. Leeteuk sighed loudly and obviously annoyed. He knows us, and he also knew how this would go on, so he just asked Yesung and Heechul to come back inside.

We’ve been talking about a solution for our problems for an hour, but we still haven’t found any.
“Alone the fact, that we stole dads’ van, makes our situation the worst! I’ll die either way!” Yesung muttered and rested his face in his palms, after he sat down on a wooden chair.
“We?! It was you! You alone!” Heechul squeaked horrified and jumped up from his seat, just to point at Yesung.
“No! Actually it was you, I only drove it, since everybody knows, you Heechul, are the worst driver ever!” Yesung replied and smirked.
“What would you know?!” he replied, crossed his arms in front of his chest and turned his back to Yesung.
“I know more about driving, than you – and instead you – I don’t have a driving license!”
“So that makes your troubles only worse…”
Heechul answered, tilted his head and finally his glorious smirk returned.
“We won’t let them know anything about this.” Leeteuk finally decided.
“And how should we do that?! I mean… first we stole dad’s van and soon we arrived at our cousins’ place, that’s more than 50km afield, then we convinced them to sneak out, though they are grounded and their mother is probably still furious, after that we even had to involve this poor friend of them, who’s still crying in the corner, next we kidnapped an innocent guy, that’s still unconscious! How the hell are we supposed to convince our parents, that nothing happened?!”
“I thought, you’re attending our school from tomorrow?”
Hae asked and rose an eyebrow.
“No. Actually at Monday, since I didn’t wanted to go there on a Friday – the last day of the week. I mean… that seems like I’d be a real truant, or I didn’t have the balls to come earlier, because of being ‘the new guy’.” Yesung replied and stared out of the window.
“But you didn’t have the balls to do so…” Leeteuk answered and smirked evilly. God, I love my relatives! They’re just like me! Wait… was this self-praising? Hmh I don’t care!
“SHUT UP, YOU BRAT! I HAVE-… What?”
Yesung shouted, but calmed down, when his glance wandered to Hae and Hyukkie, whose expressions looked a bit frightened.
“Well… you know… I just told Hyukkie…” Hae began and nibbled nervously on his bottom lip.
“What?” Yesung asked and made a hand gesture, showing him he should go on talking.
“You know what dad will surely convince to help us?”
“What? God don’t make me say this that often, I’m not an idiot!”
he shouted and facepalmed himself.
“You are!”
“Shut up, Teukie! That isn’t funny!”
“Alright, Sungie!”
Leeteuk answered, absolutely aware, that Yesung hates it, when someone calls him that. Just the same like Leeteuk hates it, when someone calls him ‘Teukie’.
“YAH! I told you NOT to call me that!”
“You forced me to! You did the same!”
“Leeteuk is too long okay?!”
“Tch. Yesung as well!”
“No! You only make it longer with that unnecessary, stupid, girly ‘ie’!”
“Hihihi! I know.”
“Aish… shut up brat. Your annoying voice is surely disturbing the ‘sleep’ of that unconscious boy, who’s lying in his lovers’ arms.”
“WHAT?!”
I shouted and nearly let Minnie’s head bump onto the floor, but caught it in time. Heechul laughed in joy, he was probably only waiting for a chance to tease everyone. I wonder, why he didn’t make fun of ‘Sungie’, especially he and Yesung are friends since they attended kindergarten! Real horror-friends!
“So, what about if you clean up that mess here, you made, while I’m going to drive the children back? It’s a good idea, neh Sungie?”
Heechul said and smirked, while he was standing in the doorframe.
“SUNGIE?!?!?!” Yesung shouted furiously and stomped to Heechul. Then his eyes sparkled, making his glare disappear and instead a mischievously smirk returned.
“Sure, Chullie! But you have to help us, since you are involved in this as well, Chullie! Got it, Chullie?”
“AAAAAAHH DON’T EVER CALL ME THAT ONCE MORE!!!!”
“Chullie! Chullie! Chullie! Chullie! Chullie! Chull-…”
Heechul covered Yesung’s mouth with both of his palms, while the other laughed crazily and freed himself.
“You’re absolutely insane… how can someone freak out like that, just because someone has a cute nickname for the other?!” Hae asked and rolled his eyes.
“You and Kyu, you’re just strange!”
“I’m not strange, you idiot!”
I shouted angrily at Yesung, who just tried to ‘insult’ me.
“Me neither!!!” Hae squeaked and tightened his grip around Hyukkie’s poor waist.
“You are. Both of you. Look, all of us hate our nicknames, except you… they’re all terrible: Sungie, Teukie Hyukkie and … Chu-… Ch-… I can’t even say it out loud!!!” Heechul gulped and bent his head down. Like he’s embarrassed! Gooood! Time for a photo, he won’t ever look like this again!
“Hahahaha! Chulliiiieeee!”
Yesung squeaked in joy and hugged Heechul tightly.
“Shut up, SUNGIE!” Heechul shouted and tried to push Yesung away.
“Minnie likes his nickname as well…” I mumbled in my own thoughts.
“He probably doesn’t … no wonder he’s unconscious!” Yesung answered, after he and Heechul finally came down.
“By the way, how long is a human unconscious?! He has been it for ten minutes now right?” Hyukkie asked worried.
“I’ve no idea… I only know, that there are several stages of unconsciousness … fainting, unconsciousness, pre-coma and the worst: coma.” Leeteuk mumbled quietly and stared at the floor.
“So you’re saying he’s in coma?!?!” I shouted in horrified.
“Hahahaha! Of course not! He’s sleeping right now, can’t you see it?” Leeteuk laughed and pointed onto Minnie, who was moving his head a bit.
“WHAT?!” Hyukkie, Hae and I shouted in unison.

“Aah…mum shut up, I’ve got a headache…” that boy in my exhausted arms said and even dared to move his hands – it was an absolutely wrong movement!
HE SLAPPED MY CHEEK!!!
“AAH KYU!!! I’m so sorry! YOU! You are that stupid bastard, that caused me all that trouble!”
he shouted, pointing at Yesung, who was smiling sheepish, while he sat up and caressed my lightly red cheek with his other hand.
“Don’t you dare to smirk at me like that!” he shouted furiously and made everyone to laugh, but still we hadn’t figured out, how to go on, so we had to suppress our laughter.
“I’ll take… HYUKKIE?! HAE?! What are you doing here?! Don’t tell me this captured you as well?!”
Hyukkie probably didn’t understand, what he was talking about, he might just understood ‘’ and he pouted.
“Calm down, it’s alright.”
“Where’s the ‘I promise’, Teukie-Hyung?”
Hae and smirked.
“Teasing isn’t your strength… you better stop it.” He replied and stuck out his tongue.
“Aish… our family is really full of evil geniuses… and then they made Donghae!” I .
“Aah, don’t be so harsh to Hae! We just have the evilness from our mothers right? They are sisters so no wonder they are both that mean! And Donghae…  he’s just dad’s descendant!” Leeteuk cheered Hae up.
“Hahahaha! Yeah that’s right! So then he’s biual and watches a lot of gay !” I replied immediately, after the thought of that scene in mum and dad’s room crossed my mind.
“WHAT?!” all the others except Hae shouted.
“AND YOU LIKE MEN!” he shouted and pointed at us.
“Why should we like men?” Yesung asked confused, but smirked at him.
“You said you’re mum’s descendants! So if I should be bi, just because of dad, you all like guys – just like mum!”
“How do you know mum likes guys?”
Leeteuk mentioned and grinned insanely.
“WHAT?!?!?!?!” Yesung, Hae and I shouted.
“Ah, never mind. Let’s go and eat something. I’m hungry! And I don’t want to stay at a place like this.” He said and pointed towards the wall with all the fake-blood, fake-chains, fake-torture devices.

My body shivered, when Heechul, Yesung, Leeteuk, Hae and Hyukkie went out to the van, while Minnie was still sitting on my lap.
“I don’t get anything anymore.” He said and shook his head, when he stood up.
“What do you mean?”
“Why’s this idiot so nice now? And especially why are the others here as well? What happened to you? And aren’t you cold? Doesn’t the wound on your back hurt extremely?”
“Wait, wait wait! You mean Yesung? Well… we’ll complain it later to you! And what wound do you mean?”
“I remember, when I was pushed inside here, I swear I saw bloody scratches all over your back!”
“Uhm-…”
thank god, I was interrupted by Leeteuk, who stuck his head through the gap between the door and the doorframe and asked:
“Are you two coming?!”
“Err… sure!”
I replied immediately, put on my shirt, which was lying under the desk, that was placed in a corner of the room, with some chairs around it and pulled Minnie out with me.

“So… who’s gonna drive?” I asked, when we arrived in front of the van, but nobody stepped inside.
“ME!” Yesung shouted immediately.
“NO WAY! You don’t have a driving license! I have to drive!” Heechul shouted back, and pulled him away from the door of the car.
“NOOOOO!!! Please, Yesung Hyung! You have to drive!” Hyukkie and Minnie cried loudly.
“Outvoted!” Yesung smirked at Heechul, who crossed his arms in front of his chest and whispered to Hyukkie:
“You gonna pay for that.” and smirked right after that. He probably already knows, what he’ll do!
“It was a bad idea to remove the seats, except of the ones from the driver, and those two, which are right beside that.”
Leeteuk mentioned and let our worries return immediately.
“Uhmmm… where did we put them again?” Yesung asked horrified.
“Errr… Hae had to remember it!” I answered quickly, before they could blame me.
“What?! Why me? I’ve no idea!” he squeaked terrified.
“Don’t tell me, we just lost 6 seats of dad’s precious van!!!” Leeteuk shouted and gripped his hair roughly. He’s totally destroying his hairstyle! And like this he wants to go somewhere to eat something?!
“We could buy new ones?”
Heechul suggested.
“That’s not as easy as it might seem! Dad LOVES his van – he LIVES for it! He’d find out right away, he ordered special car details from all over the world over ebay – he created this van on his own! So everything was already used!” Yesung answered worried.
“What if we take the seats of Heechul’s car?” Hyukkie asked and smirked devilish.
“WHAT?!” Heechul shouted aghast and ghastly.
“We could only get 4, but mum’s car has 7 seats, so we could remove the ones from the last row?” Hyukkie went on and his evil smirk only grew. God I like that boy! No wonder, why Hae loves him! Wait… well he’s gay so it’s really no wonder!
“Okay, that sounds somehow possible… but I’m sure, dad will kill us, since we changed the ‘design’.”
Leeteuk answered and chuckled.

“Nooooo! We can’t use my car for it!” Heechul cried, when we were about to remove the seats from his car.
“Shut up, you can buy them afterwards! But for now, help us to install them in the van!” Yesung hissed, while he had to carry the whole back bench to the van.
“Mum will scold me, when she finds out, my car’s like this!” he tried to change their minds – futile.
“Just smile at her lovely, and she forgets about it – like always! I know your mum you idiot!” Leeteuk answered, when he helped his Hyung with the next seat.

“It looks good!” Yesung announced, when it was done and we were standing in front of our work.
“It doesn’t.” Heechul answered aghast.
“Yeah, I think so too! It was a good idea!” Leeteuk admitted and nodded his head furiously.
“It looks terrible.” Heechul commented quietly.
“Thank god, Heechul had an own car!” Hae said relieved and smiled. Yep. He HAD a car!
“It looks so damn ugly and horrible! Come on, don’t tell me your dad would honestly fall for like that?!”
Heechul finally shouted in disbelief.
“Well.. he’s colorblind so-…” Leeteuk began, but was interrupted by Heechul.
“You really do think so?!”
“Yep!”
Leeteuk and Yesung replied happily.
“Sorry, but your dad has to be completely dumb, to fall for that ty trick.”

After Heechul confirmed about million times, that he’s everything but okay with, what we just did, we finally went to a pizza place and ordered some things to eat.
“How much did we just order?” Minnie asked and tore his eyes open, when the waiter had left.
“If I counted rightly,… 11 pizzas.” Leeteuk answered, like this would’ve been normal. Everyone guffawed, because it was only a huge waste of money, since only Leeteuk was a bit hungry.
“Hey … we aren’t even 11 people!” Hae shouted after a while.
“Oooh! You’re right, Hae! You’re so intelligent! Did you figure it out, on your own, or was it your princess, who told you about that?” I and Hyukkie.
“Tch. Shut up.”
A horrible – well actually a normal, but in our case horrible – sound let us shudder.
Leeteuk’s phone.
“I told you to switch it off, you idiot!” Yesung hissed and covered his face with his palms.
“Okay… don’t worry. Stay quiet I’ll think of something.” With these words he answered the call of his mother.

“Hi mum.”
Everyone was curious about, what their mother would say, so we kept pinching him, until he finally the speakers.
A worried voice shouted crazily:
“Where the hell are you?! Is Sungie with you?! God, do you know how worried I am?!”
Right after that she started to laugh hysterically and tried to explain through her laughter:
“And by the way, dad is worried about his van! It’s gone! Can you imagine that?! Gone! Just like that! You must be a blind dumb to steal a damn ugly van like his! AHAHAHA And now dad has gone crazy, he’s outside shouting for his van to return to his ‘daddy’. Oh my god … Honestly, he’s absolutely insane! HAHAHA And before I really nearly died! AHAHA I was laughing so hardly,HAHAHAHAHA oh god! B-because he found the seats of his van! PFFFT WHAHAHAHAHAHA! Everything but the seats of it is gone! Hahahahahoooh oh goood! And he even wanted to take his gun with him, but it wasn’t even here anymore! I thought I might have hid it some time ago, but I didn’t… oh god it’s too funny hihihihi, you and Sungie are really missing something! And now…” her voice became strict and serious:
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT?!”
She shouted the whole time and damn it was too funny! I love the way Noona talks to her sons and nephews, like we were her closest friends!
It was probably our hardest task ever to remain silent and not to burst out laughing – except Heechul, whose head turned completely red. He’s surely furious that we took his seats, and now we find out the ones from the van are still at home!
Leeteuk cleared his throat e few times before he could speak clearly, without laughing like an insane idiot:
“Oh! That’s-… that’s terrible! And o-of course I don’t have anything to do with that! How can you even think something like this?”
“Ah I don’t know… Do you know where Sungie is? Is he with you? And come home soon, it’s nearly bedtime! And where are you?!”
she asked again worriedly.
“Mum, stop questioning that much! Yeah, Sungie is with me and we’re at a restaurant – we’ll stay at a friend’s place.” He answered and Yesung hit his arm lightly. Haha! He really hates his nickname!
“I can’t remember giving my permission.”
she answered with no happiness, nor teasing … nothing in her voice. Totally emotionless and cold!
“Oh muuuuum! Pleeeeaaaase!”
Leeteuk pleaded and even pouted, though she couldn’t see him.
“Alright. Tomorrow after school we’re finally moving to Kyu and Hae’s neighborhood, so don’t be late!” Oh right… from Monday they’ll also attend the same school as we do. Yesung’s going to attend Heechul’s class and Leeteuk is in the junior’s class – so he has to attend school for only for two years!
“Oh right, mum! We’ll take the bus is this alright? It’s faster!”
“I don’t care – just be there. HAHA That was a rhyme! I should become a poet-…”
“MUM! Please not! I’ll close now…”
Leeteuk replied, obviously feeling uncomfortable and tried to end the conversation, when his mother answered:
“Alright. Good night my baby, sleep well and sweet dreams *smooch* tell Sungie to call me!”
“Why?”
“He must hear his Good Night greet!”
“I heard it mum … good night!”
Yesung shouted from his seat to Leeteuk’s phone.
“Ooooh Sungie! You ! How dare you, not to talk earlier?!” she asked angrily.
“Well you called Teukie…”
“Oh… I forgot! Sorry baby! Sooo… good night my two angels!” Gay hihihi!
“Good night, auntie!”
“HAE?!”

Leeteuk closed the call and everyone was staring at Hae.
“DO YOU KNOW, WHAT YOU JUST DID?!” Yesung shouted.
“I wished auntie a good night?”
Leeteuk shook his head furiously and cried out:
“NO! Mum’s insane! She can locate our whereabouts! She did something with my phone and… God we’re dead, because of you! WE ALL!”

 


I don't know how to annoy you except of that ^rubbish^ above :D so just...
Have fun :D xD