Nighttime

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Nighttime – Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s room
Kyuhyun’s POV



I was arguing with Hae – nothing important, just teasing him a little. We couldn’t care less, that actually we interrupted Hyukkie every time – just the other way round, it encouraged me and it became funnier, since even Hae did the same!
After a while, it seemed, like Hyukkie had enough, and his ‘ALRIGHT!’- shout proved me right. He was panting heavily, you could even see his chest rising quickly. But as coldhearted as we are, our simple respond was an evil ‘Shut up!’, and indeed, with that he shut up, right after he pouted like a 5-year-old.
I could see Hae furrow, seeing his baby pouting, and a weird idea crossed my mind. Hm… Hae is very possessive… so what if anyone touches his precious treasure?
My devilish smirk returned, before I started to tickle Hyukkie. To my fortune, he turned out being extremely ticklish, which only caused me to increase the speed of my fingers and he started to squeak. I knew, Hae was about to explode soon, so I kept on tickling Hyukkie, until I finally heard his furious steps approaching.
A hard slap on my hands let me smirk even more devilish and I turned around to face my rival. Hyukkie turned around as well, but his expression was way different from ours – he still had some tears in his eyes, because of laughing that much, but he went completely pale pretty soon and he started to blink unnecessary frequently, probably trying to distract us from the fact, that his eyes were opened widely and his glance wandered from Hae to me, back to Hae and so on, so in other words, he kept staring at us.
But Hae and I only smirked at each other, until he finally said:
“Don’t touch him ever again.”, causing me nearly to burst out laughing, since I was actually holding my laughter for already some minutes.

With that we finally  were able to force Hyukkie to sleep in the middle, and I had to mention, that he’d make a great wall, so I won’t have to see Hae – or as I preferred to call him ‘that creature’.
So after Hae handed Hyukkie the pajama, he already wore the last night, we all changed quickly, washed our faces and brushed our teeth, then we went to bed pretty early, though I wasn’t even tired. And my inhuman perfect senses told me, Hae wasn’t tired as well, but we decided to do Hyukkie a favor, and let him sleep as long as possible next to his Hae.
But after a while I realized, Hae fell asleep as well, while I was still playing starcraft on my PSP. I turned around to face the two sleeping boys, and to my surprise Hyukkie faced me as well, but of course he was still sleeping. And drooling…
I yawned and munched a few times before I snuggled me near to Hyukkie – just to make sure, if Hae’s really sleeping… Hehehehe!

Again no response – I’ve been rolling over to Hyukkie and grabbed his hand softly, not to wake him up, but if Hae does, he’ll explode because of that jealousy of him. So several times I tried to fool Hae, by smooching the back of my hand, and I even left a disgusting wet spot on it. But Hae was still sleeping, not letting anyone disturb him. He’s so stubborn!
Hae didn’t move, he was just sleeping, giving no response to my well thought out attempts, making me go crazy. But what he recognized was, when Hyukkie rolled over to the nearest body – as he always does, of course to hug it – and so he ended up hugging me. Just like always, he lifted his head, as he’s probably used to do to, and rested it on my chest, while he started to drool anew. He still kept moving closer and he started to tangle his legs with mine. A devilish smirk rushed over my lips and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, while I looked for Hae’s response.
Like a monster! He was staring at me, not bothering about his saliva, which was running out of the corner of his mouth, while he sent me several death glares.
I suppressed my chuckle and leaned nearer to Hyukkie to nuzzle my face in his soft hair and I earned a hard slap on the back of my head.
“Oww… what the hell… Hae, why aren’t you sleeping?” I asked and rubbed the lightly aching spot, while I tried to sound tired, like Hae just woke me up.
“Tch. Don’t try to fool me! I already told you, not to touch Hyukkie ever again.” He answered quietly with a firm voice, trying to scare me.
“He’s the one, who’s touching me!” I defended myself, while I threw my hands into the air.
“But you did so as well! I’ll tell Minnie!” he shouted and his bottom lip started to tremble a little, causing me to smirk, though I obeyed, after hearing Sungmin’s name.
“Okay, okay! Here’s your Hyukkie!” I replied and lifted Hyukkie’s body at his shoulders, before I harshly turned his body to Hae, who had already stretched out his arms and he pulled Hyukkie into his embrace, as soon as he could reach him.
I bursted out laughing, after seeing that serious face of Hae and I grabbed my pillow to damp my laughter. It was nearly impossible to stop laughing, especially because every time I threw a quick glance at Hae, I had to laugh even harder, since he kept staring at me, like he’d ripe off my head any second. I finally ended up coughing and turned to a side, trying to sleep desperately, but still unable to forget that funny expression of Hae.

 



Donghae’s POV

 

I still could see a dimmed light coming from Kyu, so he’s playing starcraft for sure. I wonder, when mum and dad forgot to take away his precious PSP… annoying!
But Hyukkie was sleeping, causing me to smile brightly, after seeing his cute expression. But this ended soon, after I heard some disgusting noises – like someone would smooch something. Yes – SOMETHING!
I slightly turned my head, and threw a quick unnoticeable glance into that direction, just to see Kyu, who’s kissing the back of his hand, while he was staring at me, while his dirty smirk was spread all over his face.
I closed my eyes and rolled them right afterwards. What an idiot, trying to fool me like this, but of course, as the genius I am, I knew right away, what he’s doing!
I became tired and wanted to sleep, but was interrupted by a move. This time from Hyukkie – he rolled over to Kyu! TO KYU! NOT TO ME! I threw several death glares at him, until I had to see that evil devil of my brother, who was hugging MY HYUKKIE! Just after Hyukkie took in his usual position! I can’t believe it! Oh my god! Now he’s even nuzzling his nose in Hyukkie’s hair! That idiot… now he’s going to smell that wonderful strawberry scent of Hyukkie…! Then a thought crossed my mind… Hyukkie always rolls to the right side… so memo to Donghae – always lie on the right side of Hyukkie!
I clenched my fists under the blanket and tried to calm down, while I was still staring furiously at Kyu, but then that smirked at me!
My anger grew every second, until I couldn’t hold myself anymore, and I had to slap his head – he can’t do that to my Hyukkie!
“Oww… what the hell… Hae, why aren’t you sleeping?”
he asked stupidly and started to rub his head, while I could only answer furiously:
“Tch. Don’t try to fool me! I already told you, not to touch Hyukkie ever again.”
“He’s the one, who’s touching me!”
he tried to talk his way out and threw his hands defensively into the air.
“But you did so as well! I’ll tell Minnie!” I shouted angrily, while he smirked again, but at least he finally gave in.
“Okay, okay! Here’s your Hyukkie!” he replied and literally threw Hyukkie into my warm embrace, and I pulled him to me, away from Kyu as far as possible, while Kyu only smirked even more evilly.
With that he finally left us alone, and I could nuzzle MY face into Hyukkie’s hair, while he had to watch this! Take that Kyu!

After about two hours I had to wake up, because of a stupid interrupting pressure on my bladder, that forced me to get up and run into the bathroom. But this was quite a hard task, since first I had to free myself from Hyukkie’s tight, warm grip, then I still had to be as quiet as possible, not to wake him up – yes, I don’t care, if I wake Kyu up – so I nearly hit EVERYTHING! while I went out and nearly stumbled out of the room. But this time, fortune was on my side – so I was able to grab the doorframe, and stop myself from falling.
After the increasing pressure, I started to make those weird noises, which I desperately tried to suppress, but it was impossible, so I whimpered quietly.
When I finally reached the door, I opened it as slowly as possible, since I knew, if you tore it open – like I always do – then it makes a terrible squeaking sound, which always creates goose bumps all over my body. So I grabbed the door handle and slowly pushed the dooor open. In the bathroom it was even darker, so I could only see the dark reflection form the mirror, while I was still about to open the door – as I said, it’s quite a hard task to reach the bathroom!
After I finally was able to hush into the room, I accidently hit the door, which made a horrifying sound as always. All that effort for nothing…
I kicked the door angrily, not thinking about, that it’ll make that sound once again, and it even shocked me that much, I jumped further into the bathroom and even screamed quietly, after seeing my scared expression in the mirror. It just looked so unfamiliar!
After I got rid of my problem, I quickly washed my hands and went out of the bathroom, which wasn’t hard, since I had let the door opened. But then I had to close it again… Just like before, I carefully grabbed the handle and shut it slowly, this time without creating any disturbing sounds – thank god! Now I only have to get back under Hyukkie’s body!
Definitely the hardest task…

He probably kept rolling around, because when I went back into my and Kyu’s room, I had to see Hyukkie clinging onto Kyu again! Grrrrrr!
I accidently grabbed Hyukkie’s wrists roughly and pulled him on top of me, right after I laid down in my bed. He kept whining quietly, but to my surprise he didn’t even wake up. Or rather to my fortune… then I finally fell asleep once again.


I woke up from an annoying noise, that came from outside. I left my spot under Hyukkie, after I put his body onto my bed carefully, trying not to wake him up. So, now to that stupid noise, mum and dad were yelling at – still half asleep, and nobody even dared to think about looking for it.
I ended up standing in front of the door, while I rubbed my still sleepy eyes, before I opened the door, which already has been knocked several times.
“What?” I mumbled aggressively, when I tore the door open, after hearing another knock, which was really unnecessary. I stuck my head out of the gap and stared at that huge man, and I was energized immediately, probably because I was a bit scared. No, no, no, no! I wasn’t scared! I’m never scared!
“We have an appointment!”
that guy announced and smiled awkwardly.
“Huh?” I asked cluelessly and smirked at the thought of showing him the advertising from a mental hospital and asking him ‘Are you here to get Kyu?’.
“Uhm… I’m not right here? Aren’t you the Lee family?”
he asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Err… yes, I might be a family member of the Lee's, but there are probably thousand others, and one might wait for you!” I replied firmly and was about to close the door, but he stopped me, by holding the door opened, while Kyu shouted something from our room:
“Donghae! Move your back to bed, Hyukkie is missing you!” – causing me to blush furiously and I turned around to shout back to Kyu.
“Uh-…uhm… Kyu, shut up!”
“I see… I think, I’m really wrong here. Haha! Sorry!”
he answered and smirked, then he finally left, after hearing my annoyed “Yeah…”. Unnecessary! Everything! Kyu’s stupid announcement, that stupid guy’s reaction and… and especially that guy!

“!!!” another voice shouted from inside.
“Dad? Are you alright?” I asked him worriedly, after seeing him stumbling out of the room, while he was busy pulling up his pants, and his shirt was still ed.
“I totally forgot about the appointment, I have with Mr. Kim!” he shouted worriedly, after he buttoned his shirt mindless, so it turned out totally wrong and ugly, but he didn’t even pay attention to it anymore, and he ran out of the house. Without shoes… hihihi!
“Oops…”
I only responded quietly and chuckled evilly, after he jumped out of the house, leaving the door opened and let the cold air spread in the room. I shivered and shut it immediately after I felt goose bumps all over my body, then I turned around and faced Kyu, who was standing directly in front of me and our noses nearly touched. But I’m bigger than he! Muhahaha!
“I know, what you’re thinking. You’re not bigger than me!” What?! How the hell-…
“See? I wasn’t standing upright.”
He added quickly and straightened his back, so it turned out, that he’s exactly the same height.
“I’m bigger than you, baby!” he shouted excitedly and started to clap his hands amused.
“Tch.” I only responded and he went back into our bedroom, while I was still throwing death glares at him, for the case, if he’d turn around – but he didn’t!

I returned in my room, after I checked up my mum, who was still sleeping soundly. Just like Hyukkie, who clung onto Kyu again! AGAIN!!! I compressed my eyelids and threw another death glare at Kyu, who was smirking at me, and then he even dared to caress my Hyukkie’s soft hair, causing me to grit my teeth and clench my fists.
“Hey, Hae!” Kyu called me to him and Hyukkie, while he was waving his hand.
I arrived in front of them and sat beside Hyukkie, before I gently removed him out of Kyu’s dangerous grip. He could have done way worse things, Donghae. You need to calm down!
Soon Hyukkie woke up as well – finally! – just like mum, who started to scold, me because dad texted her, what happened – that I turned that strange guy down, forcing him to leave embarrassed, while dad himself had to hurry to catch him in time, before he’d have left again.
Right after that my stomach rumbled loudly and I sneaked out of the room, while I was encouraged by Hyukkie and Hae. I’m going to steal cookies!
Again that cool ninja-like feeling returned, and I threw my body against the wall, to hide, when mum was about to see me, or when I was looking for her. I even bent my knees a bit, increasing that tingling feeling. I looked left and right, jumped into the kitchen and bumped into mum.
“Haha! What the hell is wrong with you?” she asked laughing, while she ruffled through my hair lovely.
“Huh? Err… Uhm…” I stuttered, unable to answer, while I could feel, that I was blushing lightly.
“I mean… how comes you’re awake at a time like this – on Saturday?! I seriously thought you were still asleep, when I was scolding you, for causing dad trouble!” she suddenly changed the topic, causing me to gasp.
“Uh… Kyu woke me up! Punish him!” I squeaked happily and waved at her, after she answered and went into my bedroom.
“Hahahaha! Sure!” she shouted back and disappeared inside the room, while I threw a fist into the air like the true winner, I am.
My felon-like glance hushed through the whole kitchen until I spotted that cupboard. Once more, I have to get a chair, just to steal something…
I quickly got a chair, while I probably looked, if mum was coming, for about 1000 times. I climbed onto the chair, and from that position it was already hard to open the cupboard, but still I could reach the handle. So after I spotted the big glass in the corner of the cupboard, I had to step onto the counter and I nearly slipped, because of the water on it. What an idiot did that?! I asked myself, while my heard was still about to calm down, after that shock – I mean, I’d have been detected for sure! This makes a lot of noise!
I grabbed the huge glass and put it into my trousers, where it was pressed against my… *cough* uhm… lower stomach… by the elastic band, and I climbed off the chair, while I hid the glass completely with my big shirt.
“What are you doing, Hae?” mum asked, after I placed the chair back on its’ spot and I twirled around in shock, afraid she could see the – huge bulge … hehehe – in my pants. Of course she saw it…
“Hahahahaha! What are you hiding, Hae?” 
she asked laughing and hid with a hand, while she still kept chuckling.
“WHAT?! I’m not hiding anything!” I shouted worriedly.
“So you really want me to believe you that this is … yours…? Hihihihi!” she kept giggling like a 13-year-old girl and pointed at that bulge between my legs. Hihihi!
“Err… yes?!”
I answered naturally and shrugged angrily.
“Hahaha! Okay, alright! I won’t ask any further!” she exclaimed and tangled her fingers with each other, while she still kept giggling insanely. I already turned around and rolled my eyes, when a thought crossed my mind-
“Oh, mum!”
“Hmm?”
she responded, still not able to calm down.
“Could you take us to the hospital, Minnie’s at? After we took the bus yesterday, we ended up at the wrong one, because of Kyu’s stupidity!” I asked her pleadingly, but causing her to laugh even harder.
“Hahaha! Sure! Just call me then, I’ll do some work, I couldn’t do on Thursday, because I had to get TWO NAUGHTY BOYS from Busan!” she answered, and finally stopped laughing, when she was reminded of that day… oops…


After I went back into my and Kyu’s room, we ate all of the delicious chocolate cookies, then we were reminded of the sweets, we bought in Busan, and those we stole from Minnie, when we visited him in hospital – so we had quite a lot to devour in pleasure.
Then mum finally took us to the hospital Minnie was at and we were informed by one of the nurses, that Minnie had a checkup right now, and we were mentioned to wait in the waiting room for him. But when we went in, I immediately spotted him sitting at one of those tiny baby-tables on a baby-chair, while he was playing with DOLLS!
I smirked immediately and called Hyukkie and Kyu, to join me, to see that beautiful sight. They approached me, and probably because of my distracted, excited glance, they started into the same direction, and as soon as they discovered Minnie, they smirked as well.
Yeah.

 


I don't know how i end up needing that long for a simple chapter...
Well i don't care :P
Have fun :D