One problem after another one

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 


At a telephone box
Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

Hae hugged me again and stopped me from collapsing. I was so worried about Minnie! Hae convinced me to try to call him, but both of us hadn’t our phones with us, so we had to find a telephone box.

 

He pulled me into the small cabin, along with him and I dialed Minnie’s number. It was absolutely awkward, because our bodies were nearly pressed against each other’s, since there was only that little space.
“Do you have money with you?” I asked, when I heard these words ‘Good evening. Please, insert…’ before it ended I hung up again, I didn’t wanted to listen to something like this now.
A stupid greedy, mechanic voice, that’s just asking for my money!
“Nope…”
Hae answered and pulled his hands out of his empty pockets.
“Then this won’t work…” I answered quietly, after checking my own pocket once more.
“So let’s go on looking for him. We’ll find him!” he said cheerfully and patted my shoulder. We went out again and discussed, where to look for Minnie, since we already had no idea, where we were, we didn’t care anymore.
“He wouldn’t walk through a wood, would he?” Hae asked me and pointed to the wood near us. No. Definitely no, Minnie is scared, when he has to walk alone in the dark, so woods would make it only worse.
I shook my head to inform him about my knowledge and we finally decided to walk along the street, we came from.
“Hey! Isn’t this Sungie’s and Teukie’s van?” Hae asked and pointed into a direction. Indeed it looked like it, so we ran over there.
“Could it be, that Chullie and Sungie are looking for Minnie, while using the car?” he asked me, when we arrived at the big black van.
“I’m not sure, but I think so. Or rather I hope so, because we’d be at the pizza place again… and I don’t really think they’d want to see us again…”
“Yeah, that might be true!”
we laughed at the imagination, what would happen, if we’d go there once again.

 

“Buuuh!” Chullie shouted and jumped out from some bushed and captured Hae and me in his embrace, while Sungie went out of their hiding place and smirked at us. Hell I can’t believe I’m actually calling him ‘Chullie’, but as long as he dislikes it, I’m okay with it!
“Eeww I don’t want to know, what you naughty boys would have done in the van, if we wouldn’t be here!” Heechul squeaked happily and smirked, while Yesung started to laugh.
“And I don’t want to know, what you two did here, hiding in the bushes! And by the way – Sungie, your zipper is opened…” Hae answered and stuck out his tongue at our shocked Hyungs.
“WHAT?!” Yesung shouted shocked and looked down his body.
“It isn’t opened… idiot!” he answered and laughed awkwardly, while he smacked Hae’s head.
“Okay let’s go on looking for Hyukkie’s boyfriend, it’s late and we have to find him.” Heechul announced.
“He’s not my boyfriend, you damn idiot!!! How often do I have to tell you this, until you finally get it?!”
“Behave, Hyukkie! You mustn’t talk like this to you Hyungs, got it? At least, when Sungie and your affair are present.”
he replied and his grin grew.
“Okay, okay. Let’s go get into the van and don’t waste time anymore!” Sungie commanded and pushed us towards the van, but a loud voice behind us stopped every movement.

 

“YESUNG!!!” the man shouted, grabbed Sungie’s shoulders and shook him. Yesung gulped and answered:
“Hey, dad! What are you doing here?” he tried to hide his scared expression, but it was impossible. His father laughed invidiously and glared at him. Then his small ‘smile’ faded away and he pointed at the van, causing Yesung to gulp once more.
“I was looking for my car.  And who’d have thought, I’d be successful at a place like this?”
“I don’t know! I wonder how it came here!”
“Yesung…”
“Erm… yes?”
“About that… we’re going to talk at home about that. Oh! Hey Chullie! I haven’t seen you for a while it’s nice to see you!”
he squeaked absolutely happy, when he saw Heechul, who just left our hiding place.
“Oh, yeah it’s been some time indeed. It’s also nice to see you!” he answered and smiled brightly. What an crawler!
“Well…  I think that’ll change, since we’re moving soon!”
“Yeah, that’s true. Hey, Hyukkie, Hae! Why are you hiding over there?”
he said teasingly and approached us, causing Hae and me to leave that spot as well.
“Oh Hyukkie! You’ve grown a lot, since I saw you the last time!”
“Well… erm… thanks!”
I answered, unknowing what to say and Hae chuckled devilish beside me.
“Good evening, my dear, bad-behaving nephew.” The man said and glared at Hae, who answered with a half-copied answer:
“Good evening, my dear, old uncle!”
“Haha! Stop being so naughty!”
he replied and tousled his hair softly.
“Okay, now I’m curious. What are you all doing here, in the middle in nowhere in the middle of the night?! Especially with my van… Oh my god! YESUNG! Don’t tell me you wanted to get rid of it!” he shouted worriedly.
“Erm… no, dad… we’re looking for a friend of our dongsaengs!” Sungie explained, and didn’t made any signs to tell him more.
“Oh! Okay. Do you know, where Teukie is?”
“He’s with Kyu and they’re also looking for Minnie.”
“So, Minnie is the missing one?”
“Yep.”
“So then. We have to look for him! Get into the car, and tell me, where he’d go!”
“You help us?! You’re not even scolding me?! Dad, you’re the best!”
“Haha! I know! But as I already said, we’re going to talk about that, when we’re home.”
“Rejoiced too soon…”
 Sungie answered quietly and sighed, while we all got into the van. His dad probably heard that, and started to laugh loudly and even hit the steering wheel, whereupon he started to curse, probably because it hurt.


 


 

In the wood
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I cried out in pain, when I felt something disgusting like this! That dirty, erted bastard had seriously pushed a finger inside my ! IN MY !!!
Thank god, Teukie-Hyung was there and kicked that idiot, who stumbled back and rubbed his aching knee.
“Bad decision…” he dared to say and fumbled in his pocket. Teukie and I backed away, but our jaws dropped, when that guy pulled out a gun of his pocket.
“So you want to die, instead of losing your ity? You two are stupid. But I tell you something. Mysteriously I’ve got a good mood today. We don’t want it to fade away, just because such a dumb incident, right?”
“Then just leave us alone!”
Teukie shouted and clenched his fists, but that bastard only lifted his hairy eyebrow.
“Lie down.” He tried to command us, but I shouted in anger:
“Shut up, you damn ugly bastard! How dare you to try to instruct us for something?!”
“I’m not trying it – I’m DOING IT! AND NOW LIE DOWN!”
he pushed us harshly, causing a fall, from both of us. His hideous smirk returned and he kneeled between us, while he slowly pulled down our pants.

“Why do you even need two victims, huh?! I’m not enough, or what?!”
“Teukie-…!”
I gasped and tore my eyes open, to stare at him in pure horror.
“Look, who can’t even wait for it anymore! Haha, you’re cute, and if you beg I’ll start with you.” That idiot answered and started to kiss Teukie’s poor body.
“Not in your dreams.” Teukie shouted and tried to push him away.
“Aww, why not? You don’t enjoy it? Doesn’t it feel nice?” Now he even started to bite him!
“AH! NO! Everything but this and now leave us alone-… ahh!”
The last thing he did, I could see was, he pushed his hand inside Teukie’s boxers… I really don’t want to know what he’s doing… though I can imagine…
 I tried to push him away once more, but that idiot put his other hand in my boxers as well and… well… he did the same, like before, causing me to cry in pain, like Teukie and all our pitiful attempts to kick him were futile.

In the second he took off his own pants as well, our hero arrived! A furious cursing voice caused him, to look up to the owner. But before he could even see the mad person, a glittering, black handbag hit the back of his head harshly and freed us from our captivity.
“MUMMY~!!!!!” Teukie cried and jumped onto her, while I did the same and we both hugged her tightly.
But that bastard wasn’t finished. Not yet.
“Pull up your pants, I teach that idiot a lesson, alright? Oh and Teukie… we have to talk afterwards.”
She announced and smiled angelic, then she turned around and punched the approaching and already angry bastard, causing him to yelp hurt. She scratched his hairy arms with her long, sharp, blue fingernails and left a little hairless trail. He tried to punch her, but as skillfully she was, she dodged successfully and stepped onto his foot. With her viole(n)t, spiky high heels! Auntie, I love yooouuu~!
Another smack with her cold and merciless handbag caused that idiot to fall and a expertly kick between his legs, with the sharp tip of her shoe, finally finished him!
“Don’t you ever dare, to touch my babies once more, you sickening, repulsive !” with these words she turned around and approached us.

“Mummy, you’re so cool!” - “You’re absolutely the best, auntie!” Teukie and I squeaked in excitement, when we ran towards her and hugged her once more.
“Yeah, yeah. I know, but now let’s go home! I don’t want to donate our precious presence to a human like this!” she hissed through her gritted teeth. Teukie and I took each one of her hands and walked happily back to the street.
“Mummy… how did you know we were there?”
“You know, how I locate Sungie’s whereabout, right? So I used the same method, but the next time I looked at the monitor, you were allegedly on the other shore, so I got suspicious and looked for you.”
“Thank you, auntie!”
I thanked her again and even kissed her cheek. Damn, Kyu! That was gay! Men like you, don’t kiss their aunties! Well… in a situation like this I can ignore it…
“Yeah, thank you, mummy! You really arrived in the last second!” 
Teukie added and kissed her as well. See – he kisses her too! ... But he’s her son…
“It was a pleasure!”
“Yeah… I could see it, you only used normal attacks, that every woman would use… and your excited expression back then, when you kicked him…hoooh poor dad, I don’t want to know how you two do it together, especially when you like it rough that much-… oops!”
Teukie babbled out, probably unknowing what he’s saying.
“Leeteuk…! You little ert! Don’t ever say something like this again!” she shouted worriedly and smacked his head.
“And, just that you know it. I don’t harm your father, I only do things to him, he likes!”
“Actually I didn’t really want to know…”
“Yeah, yeah. Now we have to find appa, or we’ll have to go home on foot!”

We were walking along a street, I’ve never seen, when auntie called her husband to pick us up.
“What a coincidence… Appa just told me, he discovered our van! And four cutie pies with it! I wonder, how he can be so lucky, when I have to beat up a dirty idiot!”
“Admit it, you had fun!”
Teukie shouted and laughed.
“Maybe… a little bit…” I could see her smirk exactly!
Just some minutes later a big black van stopped beside us and the – as he called himself – ‘extremely cool’ driver opened the window.
“Hey ladies. Wanna have a ride?”
“YAH! Ajussi!!! I’m a man!!!”
I shouted angrily, when I went in after Teukie, who squeaked with the highest pitch:
“APPA! You are the lady, and not me…!!!”
Auntie only laughed at us and told everyone – since she nearly screamed it – in the van:
“These two young ladies nearly lost their ity, so maybe you shouldn’t bother them right now.”
She said it with the most calm voice ever, like she’d rescue her son from such an incident everyday!
“What?! Kyu, Teukie! What were you thinking?!” he asked teasingly, but honestly we weren’t in the mood for it – not at all!
“Well… things like ‘STOP TOUCHING MEEE!’ or more like ‘EEEWW DON’T BITE ME!’.” Teukie explained.
“No, more like ‘AAH TAKE YOUR DISGUSTING FINGER OUT, IT HURTS!!!’.”  I added and shivered at the thought.
“Yeah, that might fit well…” Teukie replied and we just realized, that everyone was staring at us.
“Hey Hyukkie, Hae! When did you come here?!” I asked and smirked at them, because both of their jaws dropped and they just looked like they’d need to get teased!
“Erm… we’ve been here for already a while…” Hae answered still completely in shock.
At least we’re now with the others again, but now we really have to find Minnie!

 


 

At a remotest place
Sungmin’s POV

 

I’ve been walking for maybe an hour and was absolutely exhausted. I fell onto my knee – it was all too much. At least we weren’t in school today…
My anger grew every second, first I was furious, because of that cruel prank of the others, but soon I also became angry, because I was so stupid and sneaked out the toilets… Next time I have to think, before I do something stupid like this again!
It was dark and cold, and I was alone, and even worse – completely lost. Of course, what else – I’ve never been to that place before! Mum always forbid me, to go here, because here are so many criminals, and honestly this area somehow suits for criminals. After another excruciating hour I finally got an idea, which I really could have thought of before!
Call Hyukkie! Call Hyukkie or Kyu or Hae or Heechul – just call someone!
I wanted to dial Kyu’s number, since he was the one, who went to the toilets with me, and I kinda fooled him, so I wanted to apologize to him, but in that moment I realized, that I didn’t have his number. And so I simply called Hyukkie. He doesn’t answer? Hm maybe he didn’t hear it! I’ll just call him once more! That’s what I thought for about 50 times!!! So I decided to leave him a spicy message on his answering machine!
“Hey Hyukkie, you idiotic monkey, that’s too stupid to answer his phone! I just wanted to ask you, if you could somehow help me, finding my way back home or at least back to you, after that terrible prank you guys played on me, but maybe you simply aren’t in the mood for it, so I won’t disturb you anymore. But I can’t promise if I’ll be alright, since I don’t know this area, and mum always told me, that here are so many criminals. Though I haven’t seen one yet, I somehow believe her! Also I just want to mention, how damn cold it is out here, and my jacket somehow became wet – probably in that stupid cottage from before! But well… don’t let you disturb from me, I’ll leave you alone now – since you’re probably smooching your boyfriend again. See you~!”
I felt so good after telling the answering machine the worst, but afterwards I thought I really could have done it better! But then I somehow felt guilty, since I was the one, who was so stupid and left them…

I put my phone back into my pocket and went on walking, ignoring all that strange noises, that came from everywhere. Of course these laughter-like sounding sounds let me shiver and I got goose bumps all over my body. Since I was probably going to walk for a long time I decided to listen to some music and already put on my headphones, when a crazy thought of mine crossed my mind :’You’ve been kidnapped today, because you were distracted by music and you were walking backwards – do you really want to risk something again?!
That convinced me not to turn on music, but I let the headphones at their place, because I was too lazy, and actually I wanted to see, if there were really freaks, that would attack someone, who’s distracted – and who wouldn’t take a chance like this?

I became tired and even stumbled a few times, but the worst still had to happen. I already knew, that this day won’t be the best, when we were late for the bus, and then it was even the wrong one, but after getting kidnapped and fooled I was proofed right. Not to forget to mention the fact, that I’m still lost – I have no idea where to go and I’ve no idea what to do! My eyelids became heavier all the time and I even fell asleep once. When I got up from the dirty street, I felt completely dizzy and just weird. But I soon found out what the reason for this was – I couldn’t hear anything or at least I imagined it. I slowly opened my still sleepy eyes and saw my end coming nearer.
Not one of these criminals – more like a car, that doesn’t seem like stopping would be the right decision. I needed a few seconds to realize, what’s happening. I tore my eyes open widely and jumped to the side, but that was probably not enough – I wonder how I ended up sleeping in the middle of the street!!!
I got hit harshly by the car, but nothing worse. Well you couldn’t say it was nothing – it hurt like hell and I fell. I could feel my shirt getting wet and already knew I’d probably die because of the huge loss of blood, that’s awaiting me…

“MINNIE!!!” with the rest of my strength I forced me to open my eyes and saw Hyukkie and Kyu kneeling beside me and right after that the others, who followed them. At least they found me… and with that everything went black again.
 


Sorry for another crap chapter :D i was too lazy to read it after writing so ... yeah you know how it turns out xD
I had nothing to do and well... i knew i'd forget my plans for that chapter if i'd wait for tomorrow xD
Have fun :D