Unintended surprise...

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

 

In Heechul’s car – unfortunately
Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

Mum was sitting on the passenger seat and threw worried glances over her shoulder, to Minnie and me. Probably, because Heechul was driving like always. He wants to kill us. I know it!
I wonder how Minnie’s parents would have react, when they’d have to get their son from Busan, when he actually should attend school… I’m happy, that mum is different. Sometimes…
Thank god, the police was on the highway, probably controlling, if everyone’s driving as they have to. And so, Heechul had not only to slow down, he even had to buckle the belt! Like a real safe driver! He tried his best, not to race the whole way home, and ‘unfortunately’ the police seemed, that they just fulfilled their task, and now they’d probably return. Actually I absolutely don’t care, as long as they’re driving right behind us! This way Heechul has to drive like a normal human all the time!
So there was no reason for us to scream in panic anymore and Minnie and I started to chat happily.

 

“So, where are we going now?” he started our conversation.
“Erm… I don’t know. If you want, we could go to my place instead, but I still have some pants in your room.” This probably wasn’t the best sentence, since mum could hear it as well, and she tore her eyes opened. Does she really think, she could act like she’s sleeping, when she’s also staring at us?!
“I don’t care. If you want to, I could get them and come to your place right afterwards?”
Minnie replied and looked out of the window.
“We could also stop at your place, so you won’t have to walk all the way?”
“No, it’s okay. I feel like I need to walk a bit … especially because I had to sit some hours in my hiding place yesterday… because of you!”
“Tch! I couldn’t find you! Isn’t that something like a compliment?!”
“Not really! It was cold in the cellar, be glad, that I’m not ill right now!”
“Pff you act, like you’d be completely sick – in your braaaiiin!”
I joked and stuck out my tongue. But he only started to smack my forehead and confirmed me right!

 

After some hours we finally arrived at his place. He hopped out of the car, waved like a real sunshine – as he says – and ran towards the gate, while Heechul was turning the car, to drive back home. And he and mum returned to their real selves…
Heechul laughed like crazy the whole time, while mum was shouting things at me:
“What the hell did you do there?! And why the hell did you go there?! And especially, who were these guys, that seem to attract you?!”
“MUM! They don’t!!!”
I tore my eyes widely open and stared at her in horror.
“Tch. Well, then lie to yourself, I know it better! Why weren’t you in school?!”
“We wanted to go there…”
I answered and bent my head down.
“So, when did you transfer to a ‘school’ in Busan, which actually isn’t even a school, it’s probably only a toy store, huh?!”
“Tch. We went through a Gwangbokdong Food Street!”
“Even worse… give me the sweets!”
“No way, they’re mine!”
I stared at her evilly and hugged my bag firmly to my chest.
“GIVE ME SOME!!!” she squeaked like a young child, that doesn’t get its’ sweets. Too bad, that these are my sweets!
“NO!”
I snorted and tightened my grip around the with sweets filled bag.
“How dare you, to talk back to your mother, who tried her best to raise her son like a real treasure?! Is that the thanks I get from you?!” she screamed, and try to act like she’d cry afterwards. I sighed, rolled my eyes and handed some over to her.
“Alright mum. You can have these…”
“Oh thanks! This wouldn’t have been necessary, honestly darling! Oh my god! I love these! Once we have time, we have to go there together, so we can buy more of them! Erm… I how much did you pay?”
she squeaked when we got out of the car – thank god. Since the police was gone, he drove as he always does!
“It was free… for me.”
I answered and grinned evilly.
“Who paid for you this time?!” she screamed angrily and grabbed my wrist roughly.
“Hae-… err… Donghae.”
“Aaaahh! Your lover, huuuh?”
Heechul answered immediately and smirked, when he also got off the car.
“What? So my baby is really in love?” Mums’ expression changed to more than happy, she touched my… my ?! and lifted me up into the air – again. She twirled me around like a toddler, while she laughed insanely.
“Mum! Put me down, I already told you, not to do that anymore! Especially not in public…!”
“Tch. You are MY baby, and everybody’s allowed to see that!”
“But not everybody WANTS to see that!”
“Who cares?”

I only rolled my eyes and she finally let me down. Right afterwards I ran into my room, threw my clothes onto the bed and went into the bathroom to have a shower – I didn’t had the chance to do so for a while, and I feel like I’d really need one! So I decided not to waste any thoughts of anything else, but when I returned… let’s say it like this: Of course it was a bad idea! Heechul was here, and I wasn’t. So why the hell shouldn’t he got into my room and rummage? No realistic reasons…


 


 

 

At Kyuhyun’s & Donghae’s place
Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

 

Now I had to play for hours some stupid games on my phone! Why the hell did she have to take away my PSP?! She’s going to regret that…

We finally arrived at home and mum started to scold us anew. She had to stop the car and pull us out of it three times – just to scold us!
“So what kind of punishment would you suggest?”
she asked, after she pulled us out again. She grabbed our collars and pulled us into the house, so she could even scream louder…
“We already have enough punishments to endure…” Hae muttered earning a death glare from mum.
“Huh?! Aish… I’m so angry right now, seriously… Go to bed NOW. We’ll talk tomorrow after school. I’m too angry right now.” With these words she left and disappeared in her and dads’ room.
“I wonder what she’d do, if she ever finds that stuff, that dad’s hiding!” I muttered and smirked, while Hae first became scared, but afterwards he recognized, that I didn’t even mean him, so he smirked as well.
“I won’t go to bed now. No way!” Hae squeaked and shook his head furiously.
“Tch. Me neither, I mean… it’s not even 9P.M. yet!”
“Let’s talk to the only normal person in that house.”
“Who? Me? You’re already talking to me, idiot!”
“No. Dad.”
“I’m not your dad!”
“Idiot! Let’s talk to dad! He’ll help us for sure!”

 

I was having a nice shower, while Hae went to dad to talk to him. What is dad supposed to do? He’s way weaker than mum!
When I got out of the bathroom, Hae and even dad were sitting in front of the door on the other side of the corridor and smirked at me.
“What?” I asked annoyed and rolled my eyes, but Hae grabbed my ankle and pulled it to them, forcing me to approach them.
“Eeeww! Hae, you ! Don’t lift my leg like that, you’re revealing that part of my body, that’s hidden by this towel!” I squeaked and tried to sound worried he could see something. With these words he let my leg go and stood up, just to whisper something into my ear. I’m sure he’s going to tell me something extremely erted!
Not at all… he and dad had a great plan…
A devilish plan.

 


 

 


At Sungmin’s place
(Sungmin’s POV)

 

 

 

I went into our huge house and made my way to the stairs, to go to my room. How many pants did he say he has here? Ah I’m sure I’ll find them right away.
I smirked, when another thought crossed my mind. Just to make Hyukkie upset, I put his ‘wonderful’ sheep-pillow into my bag – together with his pants and also one of my own. Just to make him upset… Hehehe!
I grabbed my keys and was ready to go to Hyukkies’ place, but then I decided to shower first, since I knew Heechul and he knows many ways how to unlock a door.
‘Ask teacher Eunhyuk – lesson 2: If you ever want to unlock a locked door – ask Heechul politely and convince him with some candies. He’ll offer his service immediately!’ stupid Hyukkie! Why did he even say that? Oh yeah right… Heechul once opened the door of the bathroom, when I was having a shower! See, I’m not paranoid!

 

My still lightly wet hair was tied together to a pony tail – well something like that, my hair’s probably a bit too short for that … when I went out of the house. I locked the front door twice, just to make sure, that burglars, who’re like Kyu, Hae and Heechul won’t be able to get inside.
With that I put on the headphones and started to listen to music extremely loud. Mum often scolds me for increasing the volume always like that, but honestly – who cares?!
Some raindrops landed on my cheek, and I just realized, it’ll rain soon and as intelligent I am, I put on my hoodie and looked even cooler!
I imagined to hear something behind me, but when I turned around there was nothing to see. This happened quite a few times, until I got suspicious and started to walk backwards.
I bumped into something. Something big… something that breathes…
Because of my hoodie I was unable to see what that was, when I only stared behind me from the corner of my eye. But then I turned around and saw that guy behind me. Either he’s crazy or he’s drunk! That smile of him sent several cold shivers down my spine and I could feel my goose bump. His dirty grin only grew, after seeing my completely scared face. Actually he didn’t even look that insane – he was quite cute! God, Sungmin stop thinking things like these, you belong to Kyu!
WHAT?! Shut up, brain, that was absolutely unnecessary, especially now! You’re supposed to create a ninja-like idea how to escape from that psycho!
I thought you just thought he doesn’t even seem that insane, but cute – how was that?
Don’t you dare to talk to me like that!
Tch. Who are you? My mother? I’m sorry, mummy, I thought you should pay more attention to that guy with that gun in front of you!
I’m not your mummy you idiot! Wait… gun?
Look, who’s crawling back to his genius brain… I’m not sure if I should take you back!

This guy just interrupted my fight with my brain and me and squeaked:
“You! You’re Lee Sungmin, right?! Come with me, or do you want to die?”
“What? Oh yeah! I’m Lee-… NO! I’m not!!! Lee Sungmin is my neighbor!”
I screamed and tore my eyes widely open and nodded knowing after my attempt to fool him.
“Tch… don’t try to fool me. I’m a genius, and now – follow my instructions or do you really want me to blow out your brain? And don’t you dare to raise your voice!” he answered coldly and positioned his gun on my forehead.
“Al-Alright!” I only stuttered and gulped, while trying to avoid the gun. From that my heartbeat gained speed, like I was involved in something deadly. Hah! That’s even true!
He grabbed my wrists roughly and pulled me into a black van, that was ‘hidden’ behind some bushes. Actually stupid, I mean everyone could see it! It’s huge, so there wouldn’t be a hiding place, that’s big enough not to reveal a bit of that car!

He pushed me inside and stepped in right afterwards. He even pushed me against the cold tin wall of the van and held my collar firmly. I could feel some sweat pearls flowing down my spine and my forehead, while teardrops welled up my eyes.
Now I’m going to die!
Just if you don’t follow his instructions… idiot!
Shut up, brain, you know I won’t do that!
Then I wish you a lot of fun – without me!
What?! WAIT!
Haha! Just kidding! No one has the right to command my body, except of me!
I’m not your body! I’m my body!
Just shut up, you’d be nothing without me!
Huh? Just the other way round!

“Are you deaf?!”
that guy shouted into my ear, causing a terrible pain!
“No?!” I shouted back, which maybe wasn’t a good idea… He still has his gun…
The cold metal, which was pressing against my forehead once more, let me stare in pure horror.
“What did I tell you about raising your voice? HUH?!” he shouted angrily, but thanks god he was surprised by a noise, that came from the front of the car.
“Hey! I told you not to make any sounds, or you’re dead! Are you really ready to end your life with only 15 years?!” he shouted towards that direction, where that noise came from. Oh my god! How many hostages does this cruel guy have?!
“Lay down onto the floor. NOW!”
he ordered, causing me to grumble and lay down reluctantly.
He tied my arms and legs together and even had to tape up my mouth with ing tape! Unnecessary! I was quiet all the time! Well... kinda
I had to face the floor, that was covered with dirt and dust, while he went out, but someone else approached me. A compassionated hand patted my back and that person sat down in front of me. He was probably that 15-year-old, but I couldn’t see his face.
“Don’t worry-…” he said cheerfully and my back, but was interrupted by that other guy from before:
“Shut up, man!”
“Sorry…”
he shouted back and went on quietly:
 “I make sure nothing will happen to you!” I could only make strange noises as an answer, which only caused him to laugh. His hands moved away from my back and started to rub the bruised back of his hand. His poor fingers were grazed and even his voice sounded pretty hoarse.
He’s a friend right? I can talk to him or not?
No. You just met him, and this is crazy! But here’s your blood group – you’ll need it maybe!
God brain, shut up! Just once! And don’t make up new lyrics, that are just telling about me getting beaten up, so I’d need a blood transfusion!
Admit it, I sounded pretty good!
No. It didn’t! Also it was nearly the same!
So, you say Carly Rae Jepsen is singing about herself getting beaten?
No, that’s not what I meant!
Then what? And by the way – how would you be able to talk with this tape?
Shut up…

 

“Are you okay? You seem pretty deep in your thoughts.” that guy in front of me said and started to stand up, but because the van was already moving, he fell and finally I could see his face! His face was really unique! Not comparable with Kyus’ but he even has some similarities… But he had a big painful-looking scratch on his left cheek, which was stitched up.
All in all he looked like he’d get beaten up at least twice a day and I felt real pity for him. He probably has to be with this guy all the time, while I’m only his hostage for a while… At least I hope so!

 

The car stopped abruptly and caused me to roll against one of the walls. That boy in front of me was also caused to fall once again and he groaned in pain.
That mean idiot stepped inside and he tide something like a bandage around my eyes. Super. Don’t you want to cling my nostrils together? I need all of my 5 senses!!!
“Take him to that place. I’ll be right there.”
He ordered and I could perfectly imaging him swinging his gun around, just to make that poor guy scared.
“Sure…” he answered and gently took my hand. He pulled me onto my feet, and even lifted me out of the van! After that he put an arm around my waist and whispered:
“You don’t have to be scared. It’s alright. I’ll stop hyung, before he does something stupid.”
His voice was like a real caress to my eardrums, which have been overtaxed by the loud music and even that guy from before. All I could perceive was, that we were probably walking through a wood, since everywhere were leaves on the floor.
Strange… it’s still September… how comes the leaves are falling that early this year?
I could hear him unlock a door and he softly pushed me inside. I have no idea why, but the moment I stepped in, I felt like some people were staring at me.
! This stupid bandage’s making me crazy! I want to see that bastards, who dare to touch me!
To my favor, the guy behind me removed it – just like he read my mind! But after blinking a few times, I wished, he’d have let it at the place it was.
In front of me… Kyu… facing the wall, while his arms were tied near the roof, causing him to stretch his whole body, since he wasn’t really tall. His legs, of course, were also tied underneath the rest of his body. It looked like a terribly painful position, and he wasn’t even wearing a shirt, so I could see some scratches on his .
His head was bent down, a toggle was stuck in his mouth, making his hurt sobs sound even more painful.
Was he really tied like this for torture? What are their intentions?! Who are they exactly?! What does these insane guys want from us?! Why did they have to drag me here?! And especially… WHY KYU?!?!

I wished I could scream as loud as I could, but that stupid tape remained its’ position, nobody even dared to make any signs to remove it – though it would be quite painful…
My heart was still pounding like crazy, and it even became hard to breathe, after seeing Kyus’ body like this. Hot tears started to flow down my cheeks and I got a sore throat. I could hear steps from outside approaching. Oh no! That harsh guy from before!
“Make him copy his position!” he ordered and went into another room, which was absolutely dark and I couldn’t see anything.
Yep, I’m definitely going to die.
I agree with you. I’m sorry, that I have to leave you here, but this wasn’t our concept. Bye – your brain~

 

With that I fainted. I HOPE!
 


I realized, that everything i write - no matter what genre (for me xD) - you always laugh about it ._.
Sooo how do you like that?! ;D *evil smirk*
Have a nice day!!! :D