First Troubles & First Friends

Stuck in high school

 

In Sungmin's house - Sunday evening - last day before their 1st day in high school
Sungmin's POV:

 

"Hyukkie, calm down. It can't be that bad as Heechul says... Yeah it might be hard at first but I'm sure we'll get used to it soon! And by the way - even he was a freshman once, right?"
"No,... You don't understand... I mean... I just can't imagine him getting teased by others - it's rather just the other way round!"

I sighed obviously annoyed and he pouts after hearing that. I've been trying to convince him since he came this evening for a sleepover but he's just too stubborn to accept, that we won't see all of our friends every day in school anymore, like we used to.

"Let's play a game, before you drown yourself in your worries."  I said teasingly, but trying to cheer him up a bit. It seemed to work when he asks playfully:" What game?" and he sticks out his tongue. I pretended to pinch it and he pulled it frightened back. He knew I'd really do it, after all I've done it already. After seeing his scared face I couldn't hold back anymore and bursted out laughing. It was just unique! He slapped my shoulder and pouts even more - I was just able to laugh even harder until he finally joined.

A sudden knock at the door lets us look up to the door and my mother stuck her head trough the gap
"What are you guys doing?! Come on Sungmin, don't lie on the floor! I just came to inform you, that I'm about to make dinner, so make sure you'll be downstairs in the dining room in about 20 minutes."
"But mum, we aren't hun-..."  
she shut the door, didn't even let me finish my sentence, but she knew what I'd have said, so I did what the next answer had been - both of us knew that game by heart and she'd always win. Just because she's threaten to ban TV for about a week... but honestly that's exaggerated!!!

I turned around and saw a smirking monkey, who's sitting on my bed with his favorite sheep-pillow. Yeah I have to admit, I do understand that he's not ready to go to high school. Every time he sleeps in another bed than his own he has to take his pillow with him and of course when he's at home it won't leave its place on his bed. And I probably shouldn't forget to mention, everybody, who dares to touch his precious pillow can call himself dead right away!  Aish he's really a child! „We could go and watch TV, since it's nearer the dining room mum can't even yell at us..."  I suggested, and Hyukjae only nods.

 


 

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun and Donghae's house:
Donghae's POV:

 

"Kyuuuuuuu~!!! Let me also play once!" - "No way - you'd make my image bad!"
"I wouldn't!" I pout and glanced at him while flattering with me eyelids. He's so mean! All the time he's only playing his stupid games and just ignores me! But this time I won't leave him alone... This is going to be a long night!

"Okay I have a better idea. How about we play something together?" - "Haha you're funny this isn't a multiplayer game you fool!    And now stop being that annoying, I can't stand it!" Hmmm... now way! *evil smirk* oh no I'm about to transform into a little Kyuhyun!!!

"Alright... then just let me watch you. I'm so bored! Please Kyuuuuuu!" - "Aish, I got it! But PLEASE watch quiet!!!"
Oh of course I'll be quiet, I'm not that sure, if you can be.

I crawled on his bed and layed down beside him and copied his position. Just as imagined, it'd be even more exciting to watch a fly, in other words I could die! I started to wobble and felt a bit less bored - especially when Kyu yelled at me and tried to make me stop. I only got more excited and pinched his lateral abdominals and giggled.

"Aaah! Would you stop that?! That hurts! Aish you god damn brat! Why the hell am I cursed with a brother like you?!"
This just spurred me on even more, it felt like he was just asking me to keep on going like this! I rolled to the side and started to pinch him everywhere, while I was giggling insanely.

After all I got tired, but this wasn't a surprise, just the other way round, I kept on doing this for many hours and it became very late: nearly 4 A.M.! Thank god mum and dad aren't here, if they were we'd be dead.


 

At dinnertime (again at Sungmin's place)
Hyukjae's POV:

 

"Hey boys, dinner's ready - now come already!"
"Yes mum, we're coming..."  
Sungmin sighed, switched off the TV and dropped the remote onto the sofa while we were slowly walking towards the dining room.

Everyone's food was already at their places and we sat down in front of it. Since Sungmin's parents were arguing before, we decided not to speak, because they always behave like little children - as Sungmin says - you'd only get an annoyed reply or something, so it's indeed better not to talk to them.

Sungmin sighed again, and made me look at him. His mouth formed words, and rolled his eyes. I tried did the same just that his answer a simple glance down to his lap, where I found his hand - showing me his middle finger. While he covered my mouth with his hand I chuckled, I knew he'd react like this, because my mouth only formed the word "What?". I told him already so many times I won't ever get this!

His parents were staring, well we couldn't blame them for this - indeed it must look strange Sungmin's hand covering my mouth out of the blue. But I only hope they didn't notice the reason, why he pulled his hand back immediately - I it.
A sudden noise led away our thoughts and Sungmin's mother was the first, who moved. A phone was ringing and it turned out it was her's.

"Alright. Yes I tell him. Oh, wait a moment, I'll let you talk to him directly. Hyukjae? It's your brother Heechul, he called you, but you didn't answer. He wants to talk to you."
"Oh, uhm.. okay thanks."  She handed me her phone and I was listening to Heechul's words while I quickly left the room.
"Hey my dear, don't worry it wasn't my idea to call YOU but mum told me so. You know she's out with dad so she wants to enjoy her time right now *heeheh* " Even though I couldn't see him I knew exactly that he's smirking - again!

"What is it? I don't ha-..." he cut my word and explained finally "Mum asked me to call you because you forgot something. Maybe something important ... Do you miss something?" He's excited I can feel it. God damn I hate it that he always has to tease and annoy me. "What do you mean? Just spill it already..." "Come on, have a look into your bag - there should be something missing! Or are you really that dirty?! I knew you don't shower every day, but you don't even change your underwear every day?! Eeeehh! Hyukkie, that's disgusting!!!" I rolled my eyes and sighed...WAIT what did he just say?! Oh no! Why the hell do I always have to forget something?! Aish I hate it...!

"Ehm... could you bring me a pair of boxers, please!". I pleaded pitiful. - " To be honest, that's what I'm supposed to do... But I don't get convinced to do that... I mean I'm watching TV! How am I supposed to stop, just to do something for you?! Especially when it's about a situation like this... *hehe*". I hate him! Tough I was forced to listen to him and I was clenching my fist.  "Well ... I guess it can't be helped... I'll be there in 10 minutes, so make sure you won't let me wait, unless you don't want your underwear!"
Wow. He's really going to do me a favor? That's really new, I'd have never suspected something like that from him!

When I finally got back into the dining room only Sungmin was there waiting for me and told me just to drop his mother's phone on the table and he pulled me back upstairs into his room.

"What have you been doing so long?!" - "Ehm.. you know I often forget things so -..."
"Aish! Not often - ever!"  
he shouted and stared at me. I told him about Heechul and, that he should arrive soon and as we heard the bell ringing I jumped from the bed and ran as fast as I could downstairs towards the door.
"Wait! Don't run down the stairs, you could- ...! I told you not to run you idiot!!!" I don't know if he was shouting at me because he was angry or because he was worried. However, I stood up rubbing my hurt arm, on that I fell just now and opened the door.

"Hi baby!"  Heechul  shrieked with a weird grin. He bent down and kissed both of my cheeks, making me push him away. Sungmin was just laughing - again. With an evil smirk Heechul began to fumble in his bag and after some seconds he seemed that he found what he was looking for. With a bright grin he gave me my underwear - holding it unfolded, so that Sungmin could see every detail. My oldest pair of boxers - and also the most embarrassing one. Everywhere are little animals on the light pink background. I blushed furiously and pulled them to me. Both Heechul and Sungmin laughed at me - making me even more furious and blush harder.

"Okay my little princess. I'll be going now, I don't have all night time for you and your lover. See you my sweetheart!". He pulled me and Sungmin into his embrace and smooched my poor cheek. It didn't make only a terrible sound, it also left a wet lightly red impression. "You are so disgusting!!!" I shouted and wiped my cheek with the sleeve of my pullover. At least, this was the last bad memory I had of this day. Minnie and me were playing some PS3 games and went to sleep when it was already 4 A.M.

 


 

Monday 1st day in high school (Sungmin's place)
Sungmin's POV:

 

"Aish! Hyukkie wake up!!! It's already 8:45 A.M.!!! We're going to be late, if you don't get dressed immediately!" . I knew it! I won't let him ever sleep at my place when we have to go to school the next day! And especially I won't ever let him play as long as he wants...!

"Alright. Then I'll be going now." I tried to fool him but he just made some strange noises. I see.. you want it this way huh? I turned around pretended to walk away then I made use of my special attack and jumped onto his back and started to pinch and slap his body. A quiet whimper, that was loud enough for me to hear made me furious. With all my strength I pulled away the blanket und after that him out of the bed. I have to admit, this situation was quite awkward - Hyukkie was lying on his back with me on top of him holding his hands above his head.

"Minnie... that hurts! Get off me, I can't breathe!" -  I cleared my throat and mumbled a "Sorry.."  when I rolled off his body.
"But honestly, ... hurry up, Hyukkie we have to go now! We won't make a good impression of ourselves, if we're on our 1st day in a new school late!" - "Alright... I got it... Just give me 5 minutes..." - "NO WAY! Get dressed! NOW! Or I'll have to do that, and do you really want to let it get this far?!" Finally I could convince him to get up.

 

Now it's definitely too late for breakfast, though I couldn't even think of it. Well at least he's awake now... 

 


 

 

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun and Donghae's house:
Donghae's POV:

 

Surprisingly I was awake pretty early – when I walked into the bathroom my alarm clock hadn’t even rung yet. That means it’s not even 7 A.M. yet!!! Well, … I could wake Kyuhyun, I mean.. I don’t want him to be late for his 1st day in our new school… *evil smirk*

“Kyuuuuuu~ wake up! It’s nearly time to go! You have to get up, unless you don’t want breakfast!”
“Aish, Donghae! Leave me alone you annoying brat!”
“Don’t you dare to call me brat once more you old bag!”
“Why can’t you simply shut up?! Hell… what time is it?”
“…”
“Donghae… You know what I’m gonna do now?
“What? Get your out of your bed and get finally dressed?”
“Not in your dreams my cutie *hehe* . Alright I’ll tell you… I’M GONNA KILL YOU! HOW YOU ING DARE YOU TO WAKE ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!?!”

I don’t really know what exactly he did but he chased after me for some minutes until I got the brilliant idea to hide in the bathroom and lock the door. I could her Kyuhyuns breathe and suddenly a loud noise. Hahaha! This idiot kicked the door!

“Fine. If you won’t come out I’ll just wait. I have a lot of time – thanks to you.”
“See! You should be grateful!” 
he challenged me, I couldn’t hold myself back! After hearing me chuckling he seemed even angrier and he probably leaned against the door – at least it sounded like this.

“Of course I’m grateful to you – it was your idea to buy a pajamas with pockets, so I can have my PSP all the time with me – and thanks to my intelligence I even have it here!” he nearly sang, because he was so happy.
“…” I mumbled. I’m dead.
“What did you say? Talk properly!”
“Nothing, you idiot.” 
I didn’t care anymore, if he knew that I’m gonna lose.

“Really? To me it sounded like something like ‘’ isn’t that right my little Hae?”
“Uhm, … No.” He’s so amused, while I’m going to regret everything. Now I can only hope he forgot about last night…

"Hell just come out already - it's time to go. You idiot didn't even have breakfast!" Kyuhyun shouted, when he hammered his fist against the door. I must have fallen asleep again, and I was so tired!'
"Hmpf. If you want it this way. I'm gonna break the door, so make better sure you're not in the way, if you don't want to get hit!"
"... What? WHAT?! NO WAIT!
"Hehe look who's awake. Now come out you little ... brat we have to go now."
It wasn't even a lie. It was really already 8:50 A.M. 

 

 


 


High school 9 A.M.
Nobody's (3rd Person) POV

 

The whole schoolyard was completely empty, when Sungmin and Hyukjae finally arrived.
"Aish. I told you to hurry up you stupid monkey!" Sungmin hissed and smacked Hyukjaes head.
"We don't even know where to go. So tell me what do you want to do now?!"
"How should I know..."
"You should know because- ... who's that?" 
Sungmin stopped yelling at Hyukjae when he saw two clumsy boys running towards them.
"Hiiiii!" Donghae shouted from a far distance to the other two guys. He and Kyuhyun stopped when they finally reached them and were completely out of breath.
"Hey." Sungmin greeted them and Hyukjae a slight "Hi" mumbled.
"Aren't you guys also freshmen?"  Kyuhyun asked and lifted an eyebrow.
"Uhm... yeah. Unfortunately uh.. something happened so we're late." Sungmin said and glared at Hyukjae.
"Oh... same here. I'm Kyuhyun and this stupid brat is my little twin Donghae."  Kyuhyun answered and glared at Donghae, who only rolled his eyes.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Sungmin and this who seems mute is my best friend Hyukjae."
"Don't say Hyukjae... You know I don't like it!"
 Hyukjae called out. "Just call me Eunhyuk." he said more calmly and smiled slightly.
"Honestly, nobody calls you Eunhyuk! You know it's Hyukkie!" Sungmin called out and smiled brightly at Hyukjae.
"But this sounds so... odd and babyish!"
"See. It's perfect for you!" 
Sungmin smirked devilish and turned around to face the other two boys, who could only laugh about them.
"Let's go inside, before our situation gets worse" he chuckled, grabbed Hyukjae's hand and pulled him towards the entrance of the huge building in front of them. All four boys approached their destruction with a frightened expression.
"What the hell are you guys doing here?!"  Heechul jumped out of his hiding place and is proud of himself, that he scared the 4 little boys.
Shouldn't you ... Woah! You're really evil! You even involve two innocent guys." Heechul frowned with a playful expression and turned to Kyuhyun and Donghae. " I'll give you an advice - you shouldn't get too close them. They're gay." With these words he went back and disappeared leaving all the shocked boys behind.
"Uhm... is that... true?" Kyuhyun finally managed to say - with these words he broke also the shock of Sungmin : "No! No of course we're not! This guy just now is Heechul. Actually I like him, because he's funny when he teases Hyukkie but there're times, I hate him!"
"You only like him because he's so mean to me!" 
Hyukjae protested and pouted. Then he turns to Donghae and Kyuhyun and tells them: "Just don't listen to Heechul. He's stupid. He's still in 12th grade even though he's already 19!"
"You guys seem pretty close to him." 
Donghae remarked.
"No, we aren't really close, though he's my brother." Hyukjae replied fast.
"Aaaah okay. So that's why you're teasing each other that much. If it makes you feel better - I have the same 'problem'." both Kyuhyun and Donghae mumbled in unison and glared at each other.
"So... just to make it... sure. You two aren't gay and like each other?" Donghae asked carefully while Kyuhyun smirked.
"Hell no! We're just friends nothing more!" 
"And are you gay?" 
Kyuhyun decided to tease them too, since it seemed so be that much fun.
"What?"  After Donghae saw their expressions he smacked his brothers head and told them not to listen to him. 
"It was just a normal question, okay?"
"Well, indeed. I AM gay." 
Sungmin confessed bravely and Donghae and Kyuhyun stared at him completely shocked. This was definitely an answer they didn't expect. Hyukjae bent his head down and mumbled nearly inaudibly : "Me too."

"So you two ARE gay!" Kyuhyun teased them.
"But we don't like each other!" Sungmin protested.
"I thought you were best friends?"  Kyuhyun said and smirked evilly.
"Tch... You know what I mean!"
"Alright you are gay but don't like each other more than a normal friend. We got it - right, ?" 
Donghae smacked his brothers head and admitted : "I'm also gay. But now let's go inside or at least already home I don't want being yelled at by people I've never seen before. Honestly I prefer to go back home and tell mum we'd have overslept."
"If we do this, I won't ever be allowed to stay at your place over night." 
Hyukjae mumbled to Sungmin, whose eyes start to sparkle at these words.
"Yeah, let's do it too!" he sparkled at him.
"There's no reason to go back. We're men right?!" Kyuhyun tried to cheer them up.
"Probably" but Heechul returned.
"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun stared at them incredulous, then he discovered Heechul, who fell to the ground and rolled around laughing.
"Now tell me. Why are you still here?! It's already 9:35 A.M. I thought freshmen MUST attend their classes -
especially the first one." 
he bursted out laughing again. But after that he led them to the principal and cleared things up,
he even lied for them - "They couldn't find their way, and I couldn't see them suffer so I had to take them here." was what he said
and so didn't hat to attend detention at the first day - for the first time! All of them couldn't believe that their headmaster didn't notice
that they were acting such a dumb 'drama'.
After all they had a nice 1st day in high school - the only one, who was teasing them was Hyukjaes brother and Kyuhyun.

When Donghae and Kyuhyun arrived at their home again Kyuhyun asked Donghae curiously : 
"Was that a lie earlier?"
"What do you mean?"
"Are you gay?"
"No of course not." 

Kyuhyun smirked while listening to his brothers pitiful declaration.
" I just joined them because they might think we won't like them or something stupid like this."
"I don't believe you" Kyuhyun again.


 

This is my first fanfiction so please I can handle a lot of criticism but please not too much at once :D
I know it's extremly boring and I've tried to make it better where I could but now ... i finally give up xD
And as you can see my english is pretty bad - not that it'd make it better that I'm probably the worst 'author' (if i can even call myself as one xD) ever xD
Though i hope you could... something like ... enjoy this crap xD