The Start Of Love?

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

2 weeks later

Hyun Joong: “How’s Min Ho taking it?”

Hye Ri: “He’s pushing me away. Every time I try to get close to him he just runs away saying hurtful things. He hasn’t been able to let anyone in since the funeral.

Hye Sun: “I wish we could do something for him.”

Hye Ri: “I think some time away from the city would do Min Ho good.”

Hyun Joong: “You mean a trip?”

Hye Ri: “Just a few nights away. The four of us can go. Maybe he can at least smile again.”

ISLAND RESORT

Hye Ri: “Do you like it here?”

Min Ho: “Doing work here doing work at home it makes no difference. Let’s just get rooms so I can go send these documents back to the office.”

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Ever since Min Ho’s father passed away he’s changed. His charming and colorful persona is gone and replaced with a cold and indifferent man. All Min Ho wants to do is work. His beautiful hands haven’t even touched a piano key since long ago. Where did his ambition go? He’s just a tiresome businessman now.

Receptionist: “There’s two rooms.”

Hye Ri: “Okay we’ll take them. How should we split the rooms up?”

Min Ho: “It doesn’t matter. I’m tired you guys chose I’m going to go sit down.”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho and I will take a room. Hye Sun you and Hyun Joong can have the other one.”

Hyun Joong: “What?”

Hye Ri: “We’re couples now. There’s nothing wrong with it. Besides I want to keep trying with Min Ho and you two should enjoy the resort while we’re here.”

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Min Ho and Hye Ri in a room alone…all night? A lot of things can happen.

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun arrive at their hotel room.

Hye Sun: “Ummm…I guess we should unpack.”

Hyun Joong: “You can start…I’m going to take a shower.” Takes off his shirt.

Hye Sun looks at the bed and recalls the nights she was held by Min Ho. Next door Min Ho and Hye Ri sit uncomfortably on the bed.

Hye Ri: “There’s so many fun activities to do at the resort, or we can just sit on the sand and watch the waves crash. Do you remember that one night you took me to the beach?”

Min Ho: “I have a lot of work to do. Why don’t you go by yourself.”

Hye Ri: “Come Min …please…”

Min Ho doesn’t even take a glance at Hye Ri just sits there motionless.

Hye Ri: Sigh. “Okay, but if you change your mind….what’s that?”

Min Ho takes the book and puts it in his bag.

Min Ho: “Nothing. I’m leaving. See you later tonight.” Slams door.

By the sunset Hye Sun and Hyun Joong have dinner on the beach.

Hye Sun: “This was a good idea.”

Hyun Joong: “Mmmm...Maybe Hyung might be able to relax here.”

Hye Sun: “Just to let you know this trip isn’t about me and Min Ho…I just want it to be about Min Ho.

From the corner of his eye Hyun Joong spots Hye Ri walking alone.

Under the moonlight Min Ho sits on the sand.

Hye Sun: “I found you.” Lays her hand on Min Ho’s shoulder. “Can I sit down?”

Min Ho: “Mmm.”

Hye Sun: “I know you’re hurting right now. I know how much it hurt to lose your father again. You blame yourself for not doing enough while he was still here but don’t. In the end you forgave him, he heard you call him Abeoji and you granted his wish to succeed his company. That should be enough. Always remember we’re all here for you, please don’t push us away.”

Min Ho: Grabs Hye Sun’s hand. “I don’t want to push you away…please stay by my side. I feel like I can’t take it anymore…I just need you right now.”

Min Ho rests his head on Hye Sun’s shoulder. From afar Hye Ri witnesses Min Ho letting himself being comforted by Hye Sun. She runs away in tears.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Ri….Hye Ri!”

Hye Ri: Turns around. “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “What’s wrong?”

Hye Ri: “I can’t take it anymore.” Sobbing.

Hye Ri can’t hold her emotions anymore and runs into Hyun Joong’s arms. He calms her down and takes her into the hotel.

Hyun Joong: “Please tell me what’s wrong.”

Hye Ri: “Why can’t he open up to me? Why does he carry his sadness by himself? Wouldn’t it be better if we could get through our sadness together?”

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho…he’ll eventually come around…and if he doesn’t he’ll be a fool for not letting you in. What man in his right mind would drive you away?” Smiles and gently touches Hye Ri’s face.

Hye Ri: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “Let’s play a song.”

Hye Ri: “What?”

Hyun Joong: “On the piano.”

Hye Ri: “But you don’t know how to.”

Hyun Joong: “I guess you’ll have to help me out.”

Hye Ri slowly starts playing but is amazed on how fast Hyun Joong picks up on the notes.

Hye Ri: “Why didn’t you tell me you learned how to play?”

Hyun Joong: Smiling. “I’m not very good but I promise I’ll be as good as Min Ho one day. Just like one day I promise you’ll find happiness.”

Hyun Joong’s smile warms Hye Ri’s heart and makes her feel a familiar comfort.

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
How can I feel so safe and content by Hyun Joong’s side? Even when Min Ho is affectionate and kind I don’t feel the same tenderness that Hyun Joong gives. His words and touch are ever so gentle. For some reason every time Hyun Joong smiles he reminds me of someone.  

Min Ho and Hye Sun walk into the room smiling but they stop as soon as they see the two together.

Min Ho: “I’m tired we should go back to our rooms.”

Hye Ri and Hyun Joong don’t notice their presence and continue on with their conversation.

Late at night Hye Ri and Hyun Joong stumble into their rooms. Hyun Joong doesn’t see Hye Sun but can hear the shower running. Hye Ri finds Min Ho lying on the bed.

Min Ho: “Did you have fun tonight?”

Hye Ri: “Mmm…Did you enjoy yourself as well?”

Min Ho: “You can say that.”

Hye Ri: “I guess good you can at least talk to Hye Sun.”

Min Ho: “Huh?”

Hye Ri: “I just wished it was me.”

Min Ho: “So you’re going to run to Hyun Joong every time you see us together?”

Hye Ri: “No, you’re just making it clear you don’t need me.”

Min Ho: “You’re wrong I do…I feel like I need you too...I don’t want to push you away anymore.” Hughs Hye Ri from the back. “Do you know what promise I broke to be with you?”

Hye Ri: “You’ve never wanted to tell me.”

Min Ho: “I promised myself I would never fall in love. I wanted to go on with my life helping woman smile and comforting them but I didn’t want to be anyone’s everything. I didn’t want to be the one to cause anyone’s sadness, but in the end I’ve caused you pain. That’s why I have a hard time letting you in, I’m scared of being your everything.”

Hye Ri kisses Min Ho.

Hye Ri: “Don’t be afraid.”

The lights are turned off and they lay in bed.

Hye Ri: “I love you Min Ho…but I’m not ready.”

Min Ho: “Then we’ll wait.”

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
I feel a sense of relief knowing Hye Ri wants to wait. My heart feels like it loves you Hye Ri…but at the same time I wonder is this how love should feel, shouldn’t there be more?

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Min Ho will this be our last test? I want to think it is.
 
HYE SUN & HYUN JOONG’S ROOM
 
Hye Sun comes out in a bathrobe.

Hye Sun: “Oh you’re back.”

Hyun Joong: “Yeah. I’m going to sleep now.”

Hyun Joong starts undressing. He throws his shirt and pants on the floor.

Hye Sun: “What are you doing?”

Hyun Joong: “I’m changing. Can I not?”

Hye Sun: Pushing him into the bathroom. “Come on. Change it in the bathroom.”

Hyun Joong: “This wouldn’t be the first time seeing each other .” Smirk.

Hye Sun slips on the bathroom floor.

Hye Sun: “Ahhhh….” Her robe opens.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun.” Picks her up and puts her on the bed.

Hye Sun: “It hurts.”

Hyun Joong: “Just bare the pain for a bit. I’ll help you.”

Hye sun soon notices her robe is open and quickly covers herself up. Hyun Joong gives a smirk.

Hyun Joong: “I guess my girlfriend couldn’t help showing me her y body again.” Laughs.

Hye Sun: “You lied you saw.” Slaps his arm. “That one time in the shower.”

Hyun Joong: “Babo of course I did. Only a fool would think I didn’t. In all fairness you saw me too.”

Hye Sun: Ahhh..It hurts soo much.” Loan moan. “Fine I did.”

Hyun Joong: “Since that’s all settled. I’ll help you.”

Hye Sun: “How?”

Hyun Joong puts his hands on Hye Sun’s legs.

Hye Sun: “You’re hands are cold.”

Hyun Joong: “Don’t worry they’ll warm you up soon.”

Hye Sun moans as Hyun Joong gives her a massage.

Hyun Joong: “Is that better?”

Hye Sun: “Slower. Mmmm…It feels better now.”

Hyun Joong: “Turn around. Your back will be hurting a lot tomorrow morning.”

Hye Sun turns on her stomach to her surprise Hyun Joong puts his hands under her robe.

Hye Sun: “What are you doing?”

Hyun Joong: “Do you trust me?”

Hye Sun: “I do but…”

Hyun Joong: “I can’t massage you in this. I’m just going to lower your robe a little. I won’t look at anything I promise.

Hye Sun lets Hyun Joong uncover her top. At first it feels awkward but after a while it feels okay. Hyun Joong begins to blush more and more with each slide of his hands on her soft skin. Without them realizing the bed continues to make a loud noise into the next room.

Hye Sun: “Mmmm…Oh Hyun Joong…You’re amazing!”

Hyun Joong suddenly stops massaging Hye Sun and runs into the bathroom.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong barely makes it in time to the bathroom.

Hyun Joong: “I’m a man after all how could this not happen? What was I thinking when I told Hye Sun to uncover herself?” Panting.  

Hyun Joong quickly puts on a pair of sweat pants.

Hye Sun: “What happened?”

Hyun Joong: “You should put on clothes now.”

In the next room Min Ho and Hye Ri lay frozen. They can’t believe what they’ve just heard. Hye Sun’s moan, bed noises and remarks towards Hyun Joong’s “performance” all pointed to one thing.

Hye Sun puts her clothes on and Hyun Joong puts a shirt on.

Hye Sun: “Since we’ve known each other for so long Oppa I hadn’t notice that you’ve become a man. You even have some chest hair now and your arms feel so strong.”

Hyun Joong quickly turns off the lights and lies in bed with Hye Sun. She lays her head on his chest while Hyun Joong while his heart is beating fast.

Next Morning…
 
Hyun Joong comes down the lobby only to find Min Ho already anxiously waiting for him.

Hyun Joong: “Hyung what are you doing up so early? Are you feeling better?”

Min Ho: “Is she okay?”

Hyun Joong: “Who?”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun.”

Hyun Joong: “She’s still sleeping.” Smiles. “She must he soar from last night, that girl is such a klutz sometimes.”

Min Ho: Grabs a hold of Hyun Joong’s shirt. “Listen very carefully little brother. Hye Sun isn’t just some girl, you can’t play with her like you wish. From now on you’re responsible for her. Everything you do with her has consequences and you better be man enough to take responsibility.”

Hyun Joong: “What are you talking about?”

Min Ho: “Last night you and Hye Sun…maybe not for the first time but you two are a real couple now.”

Hyun Joong: “Real couple?”

Min Ho: Sigh. “You’re relationship is obviously been good that you’ve eve…even slept together.

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
So this guy thinks I’ve slept with Hye Sun.

Hyun Joong: “Oh I understand.”

Min Ho lets go of Hyun Joong’s shirt and sits down.

Min Ho: “You better not hurt her or else I really will promise I’ll forget you’re my brother.”

Hyun Joong: Nods. “I will.”

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
It’s obvious Min Ho is bothered and upset about last night. I think he’s finally letting out his feelings for Hye Sun.

Min Ho: Sigh. “I’m sorry for acting like a jerk these past few weeks.”

Hyun Joong: “It’s okay as long as you’re better now.”

Min Ho: “I guess you two are really in love?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm…I love her.”

Min Ho: “Congratulations…even Hye Ri and I haven’t…”

Hyun Joong gives a half smile of relief.

Upstairs Hye Sun and Hye Ri both wake up.

Hye Ri: “Hye Sun.”

Hye Sun: “Morning.” Smiles.

Hye Ri: “Congratulations.”

Hye Sun: “On what?”

Hye Ri: “You’ve finally become a woman. I’m a little jealous. Min Ho and I haven’t even gone further than kissing.”

Hye Sun: “Last nigh we…”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun. Let’s go have breakfast. Hye Ri, Min  Ho is downstairs if you want to meet us downstairs.”

Hye Ri: “Okay.” Leaves.

Hye Sun: “What is Hye Ri talking about?”

Hyun Joong: Whispering into her ear. “They think we’ve done it.”

Hye Sun: “Done what?”

Hyun Joong: “.”

Hye Sun: “WHAT!”