I'm Your Man

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

BANQUET

Hyun Joong, Hye Sun, Min Ho, and Hye Ri have all arrived at their department’s banquet. To their surprise there was two unexpected guests as well.

Hye Sun: “Hyung Jun.”

Hyung Jun: “Hi.” Smiles.

Hye Sun: “What are you doing here?”

Hyung Jun: “We haven’t seen each other in a while and that’s all you have to say to me?”

Hye Sun: “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it to sound like that.”

Hyung Jun: Grins. “I’ve missed you.” Hugs Hye Sun.

Hye Sun: “Kim Hyung Jun.”

Hyung Jun: “I’m sorry my emotions got the best of me. Is Hyun Joong here?”

Hye Sun: “Mmm, he’s my date.”

Hyung Jun: “Good. I just transferred to this university. I hope we can see each other more often.”

Hye Sun: “Are you majoring in music?”

Hyung Jun: “Architecture.”

Hye Sun: “It’s good…you’re following your dreams.”

Eun Hye: “Hyung Jun here you are.”

Hye Sun: “Eun Hye.”

Eun Hye: “Hi Hye Sun. I see you’ve met my date Kim Hyung Jun. Do you two know each other already?”

Hyung Jun: “You can say that.”

Eun Hye: “Is Hyun Joong oppa here?”

Hye Sun: “Yeah he’s with Hye Ri and Min Ho.”

Eun Hye: “Let’s go find them then.”



Hyun Joong: “Eun Hye what are you doing here?”

Eun Hye: “I was invited.”

Hye Ri: “Oh Eun Hye.”

Min Ho: “Hyung Jun.” Points at him.

Eun Hye: “Hyung Jun is my date but I guess no introductions are needed since everyone seems to be familiar with each other.”

Hye Ri: “We can all have fun then, right?”

Eun Hye: “Hye Sun is it alright if I dance with Hyun Joong?”

Hye Sun: “Uhh..yeah.”

Eun Hye: “Come on Hyun Joong.”

Hye Sun stays behind and watches Eun Hye flirt with her so-called boyfriend.

Hyung Jun: “Do you want to dance? With me I mean?”

Hye Sun: “Maybe later. I need to use the restroom.”

Hyung Jun: “Okay.”

Min Ho: “Tonight isn’t too bad. It looks like everyone is having fun.”

Hye Ri: “A little too much if you ask me.”

Min Ho: “What?”

Hye Ri: “I’ve tried to keep quiet…but…”

Min Ho: “But what?”

Hye Ri: “Don’t you think Eun Hye is being too friendly with Sunbae? Shouldn’t Sunbae have a little more consideration when Hye Sun is around? Hye Sun is his girlfriend shouldn’t she have the first dance with him? I can understand if you wanted to dance with Hye Sun, you’ve been friends for such a long time, but Eun Hye barely knows Hyun Joong.”

Min Ho: “I guess it is strange. Well Hyun Joong better not think about cheating on Hye Sun or else I’ll forget he’s my brother.”

BATHROOM

Hye Sun: “Why is it now every time I turn around Eun Hye is by Hyun Joong’s side? I feel so uncomfortable when she’s around. Even if you’re not really my boyfriend Hyun Joong shouldn’t you stay by my side? In front of everyone else I’m your girlfriend that means you’re not allowed to be with other girls.”

Hye Sun returns to the ballroom and sees Eun Hye whispering into Hyun Joong’s ear and him smiling. Right then she bumps into Hyung Jun.

Hye Sun: “Lets dance.”

Hyung Jun smiles and immediately takes Hye Sun’s hand. As they begin to dance a slow romantic song plays.

Hyung Jun: “If this is too weird we don’t have too.”

Hye Sun: “It’s fine.”

Hye Sun tightly holds onto Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun feels so happy holding her.

From afar Min Ho, Hye Ri, Hyun Joong, and Eun Hye watch them.

Eun Hye’s Thoughts:
Hye Sun seems to be really comfortable around Hyung Jun. Is she’s interested in him? She doesn’t even show a hint of jealousy when I’m around Hyun Joong and now she’s dancing with another man.

Min Ho: “He better watch his hands or else.”

Hyun Joong: “Calm down. You don’t see me all worked up.”

Min Ho: “Hey! You should be. Don’t you remember Hyung Jun’s feelings for her?”

Hyun Joong: “I have no time for such childish things. She can dance with him if she wants. It’s not like anything will happen.”

As soon as Hyun Joong finishes his sentence he sees Hye Sun giving Hyung Jun a kiss on the cheek.

Eun Hye: “I guess you must really trust your girlfriend.”

As the days passed Hyun Joong and Hye Sun barely spoke a word to one another. Min Ho and Hye Ri even noticed the couple’s cold interaction.

HYUN JOONG & MIN HO’S HOUSE
Min Ho: “Is Hye Sun coming over today?”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t know.”

Min Ho: “She’s your girlfriend shouldn’t you know?”

Hyun Joong: “If she wants to come over she knows where I live.”

Knock knock knock

Min Ho: “Hye Sun.” Smiles “Hyun Joong your girlfriend is here.”

Hyun Joong: “Okay.”

Hye Sun: “Actually I came looking for you Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “What is it?”

Hye Sun: “Can we speak in private.”

Min Ho: “Sure.”

Hyun Joong: “I have to go call Hye Ri anyways.”

Min Ho: “What did you want to talk about?”

Hye Sun: “Do you have a telescope I can borrow?”

Min Ho: “Yeah but what do you need it for?”

Hye Sun: “Hyung Jun wanted to go star gaze tonight. It’ll be fun.”

Min Ho: “You’ve been spending a lot of time with Hyung Jun lately, haven’t you?”

Hye Sun: “Not anymore than Hyun Joong has spend with Eun Hye.”

Min Ho: Sigh. “You two should make up already. Making him jealous isn’t going to make things better.”

Hye Sun: “I’m not…I just like spending time with Hyung Jun that’s all…and Hyun Joong is free to do what he wants.”

Around the corner Hyun Joong is listening in. Hye Sun leaves and Hyun Joong comes out again.

Min Ho: “Stop this already.”

Hyun Joong: “What?”

Min Ho: “If you really like Hye Sun go after her. Tell her there’s nothing between you and Eun Hye. She probably thinks you like Eun Hye that’s why she’s acting distant.”

Hyun Joong: “I shouldn’t have to…Hye Sun should feel secure of our relationship.”

Min Ho: “All women need reminders so go and tell her.”

Hyun Joong goes quietly up to his room. He lays on his bed thinking about Hye Sun feeling sad. Hyun Joong knew he had somewhat neglected Hye Sun since Eun Hye appeared. Eun Hye was like a fun little sister to him, so why would Hye Sun ever think there could be something between them.

Meanwhile…

Knock knock knock…

Min Ho: “Eun Hye.”

Eun Hye: “Is Hyun Joong here?”

Min Ho: “It’s not a good time right now. He’s not feeling well.”

Eun Hye: “Aww I should go take care of him.”

Min Ho: “Wait. Hyun Joong doesn’t need you to take care of him….that’s Hye Sun’s duty.”

Eun Hye: Smirk. “Do those two even like each other?”

Min Ho: “What?”

Eun Hye: “When a person is in love it’s hard to keep it a secret, but those two.. They act more like friends than lovers.”

Min Ho: “You don’t know anything about them so please don’t make judgments and even if it was like that why would you care?”

Eun Hye: “Because I like Hyun Joong. I fell in love with him at first sight. So if Hyun Joong and Hye Sun are not in love, I’m going to fight for Hyun Joong’s heart.”

Min Ho: Grabs Eun Hye. “What did you say?”

Eun Hye: “I’m going to make Hyun Joong mine.”

Min Ho: “We might have been friends in the past but now Hyun Joong is my brother and Hye Sun is my sister. If you do anything to come between them I won’t forgive you.”

Eun Hye: “Don’t worry I’m not going to do anything. I’ll wait for Hyun Joong to come to me. Excuse me I’m going to go see Hyun Joong now.”

As Eun Hye walks upstairs Min Ho tries to suppress the idea that Eun Hye could be right. Was there really nothing between Hye Sun and Hyun Joong. If there wasn’t why were they together in the first place? After a few minutes Hyun Joong and Eun Hye come downstairs.

Min Ho: “Where are you going?”

Hyun Joong: “We’re going out to diner.”

Min Ho: “After what we talked about that’s your solution?”

Eun Hye: “You’re welcome to come too Oppa.”

Min Ho: “No thank you.”

Hyun Joong: “Suit yourself.”

Min Ho: “Before you leave I have something to say to you Hyun Joong.”

Eun Hye: “I’ll go wait in the car, okay?”

Hyun Joong: “What is it?”

Min Ho: “Do you really like Hye Sun…really like…do you love her?”

Hyun Joong: “Why do you ask?”

Min Ho: “It seems as you have no interest in her at all. You’re off with Eun Hye, and Hye Sun lets you be while she’s..while she’s…”

Hyun Joong: “She’s what?”

Min Ho: “Nothing, you wouldn’t care anyways.”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun is my girlfriend so if there’s something going on I should know about it.”

Min Ho: “If you keep ignoring her you’ll drive her into another man’s arms…just remember that.”

Hyun Joong and Eun Hye arrive at an outdoor restaurant.

Eun Hye: “The view is nice. There’s even a canal running through the restaurant. Do you come here often?”

Hyun Joong: “Sometimes…with Hye Sun.”

Eun Hye: “Did you two fight? I haven’t seen you together after the banquet.”

Hyun Joong: “We’re fine…excuse me I have to use the restroom.”

On his way Hyun Joong bumps into Hye Sun.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyung Joon: “What are you doing here?”

Hye Sun: “Having dinner with a friend. I would ask you the same, but I see what you’re doing.” Looks at Eun Hye’s direction.

Hyun Joong: “What? We’re just having dinner.”

Hye Sun: “It’s alright. We’re not actually a real couple so you’re allowed to do whatever you want. You don’t have to tell me everything and…and I don’t have to report everything to you either. We don’t get involve into each other’s private lives.”

Hyun Joong: “So you’re allowed to do whatever you want then?”

Hye Sun: “Yes.”

Hyun Joong: “Fine.” Walks away.

Hyun Joong returns to his table where he watches Hye Sun sit down next to Hyung Jun.

Eun Hye: “What’s wrong? You look a little tense.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m fine.”

Watching Hye Sun laugh and smile by Hyung Jun’s side causes Hyun Joong to experience complex feelings he’s never had. Hyun Joong is overwhelmed as he witnesses Hyung Jun hold Hye Sun’s hand.

Hyung Jun: “I know something’s been bothering you. Ever since the banquet you’ve been a little sad. We’ve spent a lot of time together these last few days, which has been great, but I feel you’re keeping something inside. Why don’t you let it out whatever it is.”

As Hye Sun hears Hyung Jun’s words she remembers the time Hyun Joong took her to the beach and finally shouted her feelings for Min Ho.

Hye Sun: “I…”

Hyun Joong approaches Hyung Jun and punches him and knocks him into the water canal running through the restaurant.  

Hye Sun: “Oh my god. Hyung Jun can’t swim!!!!!!

Hyung Jun stands up.

Hye Sun: “Thank goodness the water is shallow.”

Hyung Jun: “What’s you’re problem?”

Hyun Joong: “Why are you hitting on my girlfriend?!”

Hyung Jun: “I’m not! You’re lucky you’re Hye Sun’s boyfriend or else.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong leave!”

Hyun Joong: “What?!”

Hyung Jun: “It’s okay. I think this is a couple’s quarrel. This is between the two of you. I’ll be the one to leave. Talk this out Hye Sun, okay?” Looks intensely into Hyun Joong’s eyes. “You better apologize to your girlfriend for whatever you did. If you keep making her sad or make her cry….”

Hyun Joong: “Like you said this doesn’t involve you.”

Hye Sun: “Please change into dry clothes soon. I’m sorry Hyung Jun.”

***************************Song: Shinee: Stand By Me **********************************

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/20387/shinee/stand-by-meboys-over-flower-ost-.html

Hyun Joong: “Why are you apologizing to him? Shouldn’t you be apologizing to me?!”

Hye Sun: “You went too far! How could you do that to my friend?”

Hyun Joong: “He wants to be more than friends.”

Hye Sun: “What happen to we don’t get involve into each other’s lives?”

Hyun Joong: “Is that what you want?!”

Hye Sun: “I’ve had enough!”

Hyun Joong: Grabs Hye Sun’s arm “We’re not done yet…”

Hye Sun pushes Hyun Joong into the water. Hyun Joong stands up and grabs Hye Sun’s hand and throws her into the water with him.

Hyun Joong: “We’re a couple so we must endure hardships together.”

Hye Sun: “Why do you always decide what we do? What about rule #4?”

Hyun Joong: “Did you forget rule  #2? You’re my girlfriend! You can’t see other men but me!”

Hye Sun: “But you can see other woman?”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t want to see other woman but you! I’m your man.”

Hyun Joong twirls Hye Sun close to him and kisses her. Hye Sun doesn’t move at first but gradually places her hands on Hyun Joong’s neck.

 

**************************************************************

So what do you think is going to happen now? Has Hyun Joong fallen for Hye Sun or is its something else? Has Hye Sun forgotten Min Ho? Min Ho hurry up and get a clue. Hye Ri will you ever remember your first love is Hyun Joong?

Possible New Love Connection?

Eun Hye ---> <3  Hyun Joong --> <3 ? <--- Hye Ri ---> <3<3 <--Min Ho
                                 \                                                                           /
                                   \                                                                       /
                                     \                                                                   /
                                       \                                                               /
                                          ---> ?<3? <--- Hye Sun ---> <3 ? <---

 

Sorry no preview yet but keep checking for new chapters =) Hope everyone is enjoying the story thus far. Happy Reading! ^.^      

************************************************************************************

UPDATE!                   

Sorry I haven't posted a preview or new chapter yet...Promise a preview will be up by the end of this week! Was studying for my entrance exam so I didn't have much time to update but hopefully now i can update more frequently. Thanks for reading. =)