A Friend In Need

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Hye Sun: “Is this the right street? Did I make a wrong turn?”

Hye Sun feels a tap on her shoulder.

Man: “Hey pretty lady are you lost?”

Hye Sun: “I’m fine thank you.” Walks hastily.

Man: Grabs her arm “Hold on I just want to talk to you.”

2nd Man: “Yeah we just want to talk to you.”

Hye Sun: “Please let me go I’ll scream.”

3rd Man: Covering Hye Sun’s mouth. “Take her.”

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Someone, please help me! Min Ho! I need your help!…I need you …

Hye Sun is dragged to the back of an ally. She becomes disorientated and dizzy from the shock. Suddenly she feels the man holding her let go. There seems to be a struggle between men. Hye Sun hears a familiar voice and a blurry face before she passes out.

Hye Sun wakes up in a bed. Her vision is still blurry and can only see a man putting a cold towel on her forehead.

Hye Sun: “Min Ho…..Min Ho….Min Ho.”

Finally Hye Sun clearly sees who the man is.

Hyun Joong: “I’m glad you’re alright.” Smiles and sighs. “You could have really gotten hurt. Do you know that! You’re not a little girl anymore! I can’t watch over you 24 hours!”

Hye Sun: “Oppa.” Crying. “I’m sorry!”

Hyun Joong: Embraces Hye Sun. “I can’t be with you every hour but I’ll always try to protect you and be by your side.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong.” Hanging onto him.

Hyun Joong: “I’m so relived nothing happened to you. I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you.”

Hye Sun: “It’s not your fault Oppa.”

Hyun Joong: “I shouldn’t have left you alone.”

Hye Sun: “I’m sorry I was careless.” Looks at Hyun Joong’s shirt. “Oppa! There’s blood on your shirt! Are you hurt? You have scratches..”

Hyun Joong: “It’s nothing.”

Hye Sun: “How could you say that Oppa? You must be hurt.”

Hyun Joong: “It doesn’t matter as long as you’re alright now. Just promise me you won’t scare me like that again. What would I do without my girlfriend?”

Hye Sun: “I promise.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong wipes the tears from Hye Sun’s eyes and runs his hand over her face.

Hyun Joong: “Silly girl were you really so scared that you caught a fever.”

Hye Sun: “What?”

Hyun Joong: “You’re burning up. You were so warm when I brought you to your room. Stay in bed for the rest of the day. The sun is almost setting get some sleep.”

Hye Sun nods and Hyun Joong puts the covers over her. Hyun Joong takes a seat next to her bed. After a few hours Hye Sun awakens but Hyun Joong is nowhere in sight.

Meanwhile…

Hye Ri: “Hyun Joong. There’s blood on your clothes. Aww you have small scratches too.” Touching his face.

Hyun Joong: Quickly moves. “It’s not my blood so don’t worry.”

Min Ho: “Kim Hyun Joong! What happened?”

Hyun Joong: “They had it coming.”

Min Ho: “What?! You’ve never been in a fight and now you’re going out there causing trouble?”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho! It’s probably not like that. Sunbae was probably being bullied around.”

Min Ho: “Is it true? Who dared to bully my little brother?”

Hyun Joong: “No one.”

Min Ho: “Then why are you getting into fights?!”

Hyun Joong: “If I didn’t she wouldn’t be!…..”

Hye Ri: “What happened?”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun isn’t feeling well you should go check on her.” Walks away.

Min Ho and Hye Ri enter Hye Sun’s hotel room.

Hye Sun: “Where’s Hyun Joong?”

Min Ho runs to Hye Sun’s side and holds her hand.

Min Ho: “Are you alright? You’re burning up.”
Hye Sun: “I’m fine.”

Hye Ri: “Did something happened?”

Hyun Joong: “Nothing.”

Min Ho: “Get some rest. Do you want me to go get you some medicine?”

Hye Sun: Shakes her head. “I’ll be fine.”

Min Ho: “I’ll go get you some anyways.”

Hye Ri: “I’ll stay here with Hye Sun.”

Min Ho leaves Hye Ri and Hye Sun alone.

Hye Ri: Smiling. “Whatever happened I’m glad you’re alright. I just hope Sunbae is alright too.”

Hye Sun: “I hope so…..Hye Ri.”

Hye Ri: “What is it?”

Hye Sun: “I’m sorry if we’ve troubled you during this time.”

Hye Ri: “It’s fine. It’s nice being here with friends. I get to share a lot of memories with everyone. I feel my father sent the three of you to me from heaven.”

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Why do I feel so guilty hearing Hye Ri say those words?

Hye Sun: “You don’t have to stay with me. Unni came all the way here for her father’s memorial and to visit her hometown. It would be a waste to spend it in a hotel room.”

Hye Ri: “Don’t worry about it.”

Hye Sun: “I’m going to sleep Unni. You should go out with Min Ho and Hyun Joong.”

Hye Ri: “In that case I’ll take a walk.”

PARK

In the moonlight Hyun Joong sits by the tree he shared his first kiss with Hye Ri.

Hye Ri: “Sunbae.” Sits next to Hyun Joong. “What are you doing here?”

Hyun Joong remains silent.

Hye Ri: “Sunbae you’re scaring me. Why don’t you say something?”

Hyun Joong: “Is it easy to forget your first love?”

Hye Ri: “Is there someone in you heart other than Hye Sun?”

Hyun Joong: “Is Lee Min Ho your first love?”

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho is the one I love right now…Sunbae, you…”

Min Ho: “What are you two doing out here?”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho. I was just taking a walk.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m going to bed. We’ll finish our conversation another day.”

Min Ho: “Hyun Joong, thank you for taking care of Hye Sun. I’m sorry I should have said that before.”

Hyun Joong: “Night.”

Hye Ri: “You’re back?”

Min Ho: “I got the medicine.”

Hye Ri: “Lets go inside.”

Next morning…

HOTEL LOBBY

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong. You’re up already.” Smiles.
   
Hyun Joong: “Feeling better?”

Hye Sun: Nods. “Thank you.” Hugs Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong: “Just don’t get sick anymore.”

Hye Sun: “Did you sleep well? I didn’t get to see you.”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm…it was fine.”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun’s up. Lets have some breakfast before we go back home.”

Hye Ri: “Sit down Hye Sun. Hyun Joong, Min Ho and I will get you something delicious to eat.”

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Min Ho you were the one I needed yesterday, but it was Hyun Joong who came. Lee Min Ho I needed you…
***********************************************************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

"I'm Lee Min Ho's fiancé”

“Upset?! How the hell do you know how I feel?! Who are you to make any judgments on my emotions?! Answer me!”

“Oppa. I really want to work hard to be a good woman for Min Ho. Help me be a good woman for Min Ho….”

"He's breathtaking..."

"Hyun Joong I'm going to make you fall for me."