Friendship Or Seduction?

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

It’s a perfect day outside there’s not a cloud in sight. It’s the perfect day for the blossoming of friendship.

Hyun Joong: “Hurry up hyung.”

Min Ho: “Hey you made me carry all this stuff down here. What are you carrying anyways?”

Hyun Joong: “Food. You carry everything else.” Smiles.

Min Ho: “We have to get everything set up before the girls come.”

Hyun Joong: “Are you sure they won’t get lost?”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri’s with Hye Sun they’ll be able to find it. Hye Ri seems like she’s always prepared.”

Hyun Joong: “On the other hand you know Hye Sun, always getting herself into trouble.”

Min Ho and Hyun Joong get everything set up. Right when they sit down on the sand. Two shadows fall upon them.

Hye Sun: “You finally got new swimming trunks Hyun Joong. Too bad I used to love your spiderman ones.” Laughs.

Hyun Joong and Min Ho look up. Hye Sun and Hye Ri are wearing bathing suites. Min Ho stares at Hye Ri, as his heart races at the sight of her.

Hye Sun: “Lets go swimming now.”

Hyun Joong: “I’ll race you.”

Hyun Joong quickly gets up and takes off his shirt. Hye Sun and him run to the ocean. As their running Hye Sun playfully pushes Hyun Joong but he grabs onto her and they fall down on the sand. They both laugh. Hyun Joong picks up Hye Sun and spins around with her in his arms in the cool ocean.

Finally Min Ho utters a word as he and Hye Ri watch Hyun Joong and Hye Sun.

Min Ho: “Do you want to go swimming too?”

Hye Ri: Nods. “You have today to convince me to be your friend.”

Min Ho smiles. He takes off his shirt and sees Hye Ri blushing.

Min Ho: “Lets go.” Grabs Hye Ri’s hand.

The four of them spend the day swimming, playing in the sand and eating Hyun Joong’s kimbamp.
Finally the day comes to an end and Hyun Joong and Hye Sun being packing everything into the car.

Hye Ri: “About my answer Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “Huh?”

Hye Ri: Extends her hand out: “Let’s be friends” Smiles.

Min Ho: Meets Hye Ri’s hand. “Friends.”

The four gather back at Min Ho and Hyun Joong’s house.

Hye Sun: “Should we take a shower before we go to dinner?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm that sounds good.”

Min Ho: “Do you want to shower too Hye Ri?”

Hye Ri: “What? Me? But my home isn’t near here.”

Min Ho: “Its okay you can shower here.” Smiles.

Hye Ri: “What?” Blushing.

Hye Sun: “Don’t worry Hye Ri, I take a shower here all the time. We can’t eat dinner like this. Come on I’ll show you were you can shower.” Grabs Hye Ri’s arm. “They have everything you need so don’t worry.” Walk upstairs.

Hyun Joong: “I should go shower too.”

Min Ho: “I shower after I put away the stuff we took with us today.”

UPSTAIRS

Hye Ri: “Hyun Joong and Min Ho’s house is so big.”

Hye Sun: Smiles. “I guess so. It’s nice to have a big house. Their so many bedrooms and showers that it’s not an inconvenience at times like these….This is it. You can shower in here. Everything you need should already be in there. Make yourself at home. I’ll come check on you in a little bit.”

Hye Ri: “Thanks.”

Hye Ri begins to shower. Meanwhile Hye Sun also starts to feel dirty from swimming and decides she needs a shower herself.

DOWNSTAIRS

Hyun Joong has finished showering, but he can’t seem to find his special hair products. Thinking he must have left them upstairs in one of the other bathrooms he makes his way to one of the upstairs bathrooms with only a towel wrapped around his lower body.

Min Ho is in the middle of showering, but realizes there’s no shampoo. He gets out of the shower to see if there’s any in the hallway closet. Right before he can wrap a towel around himself the door opens.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
 

 

"It’s fine. I know girls also get curious….and you were a little curious about me right?”

“Lee Min Ho! Do you think I wanted to see that?”

"I saw everything!"

"Ahh that was so embarrassing!"

“About today…let’s pretend it didn’t happen...."