My Date With Ji Hye Sun

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
It’s been weeks now and Min Ho still hasn’t had a jealousy outburst. Maybe Hye Sun and I aren’t convincing enough. We  have to show Min Ho we’re serious. I know it isn’t right of me to keep my ulterior motives hidden from Hye Sun, but I have no other choice. If I want Min Ho and Hye Ri to separate this is the only way. I’m sorry Hye Sun. Please forgive me.

 

SCHOOL

Min Ho and Hye Ri are walking from class.

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “Hey little brother are you looking for Hye Sun?”

Hyun Joong; “No I’m looking for the both of you.”

Min Ho: “What is it?’

Hyun Joong: “I need your help with something.”

Hye Ri: “Anything Sunbae.”

Hyun Joong: “It’s been a few week since Hye Sun has accepted to be my girlfriend, but we still haven’t had a proper first date. I want to make it very special for her.”

Hye Ri: “Aww I remember our first date Min Ho. We have to help Sunbae.”

Min Ho: Looks the other way. “I don’t think that’s something we can help you with.”

Hye Ri: “What? Why?”

Min Ho: “Are you a real man Kim Hyun Joong? If you truly want to do something form the heart for Hye Sun than do it by yourself.”

Hye Ri: Slaps Min Ho’s arm. “Don’t listen to this jerk I’ll help you.”

Min Ho: HEY! Stay out of it Hye Ri.”

Hye Ri: “Waving her fist. “SHHI! Do you wanna die?”

Hyun Joong: “It’s okay. Really it is. I understand what Min Ho is saying. You’re right. I really do want to make tonight special so I’ll do it myself to prove my love for Hye Sun.”

Min Ho: “Tonight?”

Hyun Joong: “There’s no point of waiting.” Smiles. “Thanks Hyung. I’ll see you two later.”

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
There’s no way Min Ho wasn’t bothered by my declaration of love. Even if it’s just a little bit I’ll take it. Min Ho you’re going to be jealous tonight! Guaranteed!

Later that night…

Hye Sun: “Oppa.” Smiles

Hyun Joong: “You look beautiful.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong you look handsome.”

Hyun Joong; “Lets go.” Holds her hand.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong. What are you doing?”

Hyun Joong: Whispering. “I’ll explain it later…just follow my lead. Remember rule #3.”

*******************************HYUN JOONG’S FLASHBACK*******************************

Min Ho: “You’re leaving already.”

Hyun Joong: “Mhmm..can’t keep my girl waiting.”

Min Ho: “Is that a new suit?”

Hyun Joong: “Yeah.”

Min Ho: “You really are going all out for tonight aren’t you?”

Hyun Joong: “Tonight’s the night.”

Min Ho: “Tonight’s the night?”

Hyun Joong: “Who knows what can happen tonight?” Wink.

Min Ho:”Ehh you better not be thinking of doing what I’m thinking.”

Hyun Joong: Smirk. “Remember Hye Sun no longer belongs to you, but to me and only me.”

************************************END FLASHBACK*************************************

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:

There’s no way Min Ho isn’t going crazy right now. I’m 90% no 99% sure Min Ho isn’t going to sit back while who knows might happen with me and Hye Sun.

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun get in the car. They arrive at a fancy restaurant. Not trailing far behind is a paranoid Min Ho.

Min Ho: “Ashh…I never thought my own brother would be so low to try to charm his way in getting what he wants. Hyun Joong you better not be planning to do anything dirty or else!”

Hye Sun: “This restaurant is very nice Hyun Joon, but why did you ask me out today? There’s no need to pretend to be together is there?”

Hyun Joong: “If we want everyone especially Min Ho and Hye Ri to believe we’re a real couple we have to start acting like one. Rule #3 you must follow my lead with anything pertaining to our relationship. Rule #5 we must fulfill our duties, and this is one of them.”

Hye Sun: “I never thought a fake relationship would be so much work.”

Hyun Joong: “But remember we’re working for something.”

Hyun Joong lifts his glass.

Hyun Joong: “To Hye Sun’s happiness.”

From afar Min Ho is watching them. Through the window he can see Hye Sun and Hyun Joong smiling and laughing. After an hour they come out of the restaurant and get into Hyun Joong’s car. Min Ho follows them until Hyun Joong stops.

Hye Sun: “Movie?” Smiles. “It’s been a while. What should we watch?”

Hyun Joong: “Whatever you want.”

Hyun Joong looks around and see Min Ho’s car. Hye Sun and Hyun Joong proceed to walk into the theatre. Min Ho buys a ticket himself and sits a few rows behind them.

Hyun Joong puts his arms around Hye Sun.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong…what are you doing?”

Hyun Joong: “Shhh be quiet..Just follow my lead..”

Hye Sun: “Oppa.”

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho is behind us.

Hye Sun: “What!”

Hyun Joong: “Shhhh”

Hyun Joong puts his arm in front of his and Hye Sun’s mouth and from the top it appears they’re making out.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:

Hyun Joong! How dare you bring Hye Sun here just so you can…

Cellphone ringing.

Min Ho: “Ahhh…shi!” Exits room.

Min Ho: “Hello..”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho, lets go look at stars tonight.”

Min Ho: “Uhhh…”

Before Min Ho can answer he sees Hyun Joong and Hye Sun come out of the movie.

Min Ho: “I’ll call you later.”

Hye Ri: Min Ho?” Min Ho.”

Hyun Joong: “Did you like it?”

Hye Sun: Nods. “Yeah.” Whispering “Is Min Ho still here?”

Hyun Joong: Looks around and smiles. “Mmm.. I’ll take you home.”

HYE SUN’S HOUSE

Hye Sun: “So tonight was all part of your plan?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm..like I said we have to act like a real couple.”

Hye Sun: “It’s not too bad if it’s with you Hyun Joong. It’s comfortable.”

Hyun Joong: “Goodnight.” Kisses Hye Sun on the cheek.

Hye Sun blushes and touches her cheek.

Hyun Joong: Smiling. “Believe in me Hye Sun.” Winks.

Min Ho witnesses Hyun Joong’s kiss.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:

In front of everyone they act so innocent…but when no one is watching they…*tightening his fist*

MIN HO & HYUN JOONG’S HOUSE

Min Ho: “How was it?”

Hyun Joong: Smiling. “I think I’m really falling for Hye Sun.” Touching his lips. “Deeply falling for her.”

Min Ho: “Little brother is it really love you feel for Hye Sun or something else?”

Hyun Joong: “What do you mean?”

Min Ho: “What do you want from her?”

Hyun Joong: “The same thing you want from Hye Ri.”

Min Ho: “What?! The same thing?”

Hyun Joong: “I’m going to bed. Night.”

 

*****************************************************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

"I'm leaving...."

"You remember this place so well, but you can't remember what happened..."

"This is where I had my first kiss with my first love."

"It was you Umma's last wish..."

................

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! MIN HO I NEED YOUR HELP!...."

"Ahh, Hyun Joong there's blood....!"