Know Your Enemy

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
Starting point in Lee Min Ho’s mission…#1.getting to know your enemy. But how can I get close to Hye Ri when she tries to run away from me?

Hyun Joong: “Hye Ri, would you like something to drink?”

Hye Ri: “Mmm,…please sunbae.”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri?”

Hyun Joong: “Oh Min Ho. I didn’t know you were home yet.”

Min Ho: “Is Hye Ri here?”

Hyung Joong: Nods. “Mmm I’m helping her.”

Min Ho: “With what?”

Hyun Joong: “Art.”

Min Ho: “I thought you were completely against teaching anyone.”

Hyun Joong: “I have my reasons.”

Min Ho: “So I guess you two are very familiar with each other since you’ve dropped honorifics.”

Hyun Joong: “What’s that suppose to mean?”

Min Ho: “Nothing.” Smiles. “I just like playing with you. Should we get dinner together?”

Hyun Joong: “I’ll ask Hye Ri.”

Min Ho: “Its okay I can ask her. Why don’t you call up Hye Sun and the four of us can go out.”

Hyun Joong: “What are you up to?”

Min Ho: “Nothing I’m just hungry. Hurry up call Hye Sun up. I’ll go get Hye Ri.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh “I guess I’ll just wait and see what kind of things are going on in your head hyung.”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri!…Where are you?”

Hye Ri: “I’m here quit yelling. What do you want?”

Min Ho: Smiling. “We’re going out to eat lets go.”

Hye Ri: “There you go again…why should I go?”

Min Ho: “Because Hyun Joong is going as well. You wouldn’t want to be rude to your sunbae now would you?”

Hye Ri: “Fine. But I’m not going because of you Lee Min Ho.”

KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT
Min Ho, Hye Ri, and Hyun Joong arrive at the restaurant where Hye Sun is already waiting for them.

Hye Sun: “Hye Ri!” Waves hand

Hye Ri: “ Ji Hye Sun. Nice seeing you again.”

Hye Sun: “There’s no need to be so formal we’re friends now.”

Min Ho: “Have you been waiting long?”

Hye Sun: “Not really. I’ve order food already.”

Hyun Joong: “Did you make sure not to order anything for me with onions.”

Hye Sun: “Yes I did Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “Okay then I’m happy.” Smiles.

The dishes are set and the meat is brought to the table. Min Ho begins cooking the meat.

Min Ho: “I think it’s about ready. Hye Sun here have the first bite.”

Min Ho makes a lettuce wrap packed with Hye Sun’s favorite toppings. He then feeds it to her.

Min Ho: “How is it?”

Hye Sun: “Mmm, delicious. Have some too Min Ho.”

Hye Sun makes a lettuce wrap for Min Ho. She feeds it to him but he only takes half a bite.

Hye Sun: “You didn’t eat it all.”

Min Ho: “I know.” Smiles. “I wanted you to have some too.” Feeds Hye Sun his half eaten lettuce wrap.

Hyun Joong: “Ehh…Min Ho the rest of us are hungry too. Leave some meat for us.”

Min Ho: “You’re right…Hye Ri what do you like? I’ll make you a lettuce wrap.”

Hye Ri: “I can make it myself.”

Min Ho: “Come on we’re all friends here.”

Hye Ri: “Fine. I’ll make one for Hyun Joong sunbae.”

Hyun Joong: “Its fine. I can make my own.”

Min Ho: “Come on tell me what you like I’ll make it for you.”

Hye Ri crosses her arms and doesn’t answer Min Ho’s request.

Hye Sun: Nervous laughter. “Here. Have some meat Hye Sun. Don’t be shy. Is there any dish you really like to eat?”

Hye Ri: “I really like radish kimchi.”

Min Ho: “Here have some.”

Hye Ri: “What is up with you today Min Ho? Why are you being so nice.”

Min Ho: “I’m always nice.” Smiles. “How are Hyun Joong’s lessons coming along?”

Hye Ri glances at Hyun Joong, but Hyun Joong doesn’t look at her and continues to eat.

Hye Ri: “Hyun Joong is a good teacher. Although he doesn’t say much just watches he really is helping me approach art in a new way.”

Min Ho: “You should show us one of your pieces sometime.”

Hye Sun: “I bet it’ll be just right.”

The four of them finish dinner and exit the restaurant.

Hye Sun: “It’s so cold.”

Min Ho: “You’re always cold. Here.” Takes off his gloves and jacket and gives them to Hye Sun.

Hyun Joong: “You always forget to even keep warm in the winter. Without Min Ho and I by your side would you really be okay?”

Hye Sun: Smiling. “That’s not something I have to worry about because Hyun Joong and Min Ho will always be by my side.”

Min Ho: Smiling. “Always.”…..”Hye Ri are you cold too?”

Hye Ri: “No, I packed gloves with me and a hat.”

Min Ho: “Oh that’s good. I’ll walk you home from here. It’s dark already.”

Hye Ri: “I’m fine.”

Hyun Joong: “You really shouldn’t be walking alone. So why don’t I take you home.”

Min Ho: “It’s okay I can take her…You’ve already done enough for Hye Ri today.”

Hye Sun: Half smile. “Then we’ll see you tomorrow? You should come Hye Ri. We’re going to the beach.”

Hye Ri: “I’ll think about it.”

Hyun Joong: “Okay if you want to take Hye Ri home go ahead. Come on Hye Sun lets go.”

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun leave Min Ho and Hye Ri alone.

Min Ho: “Lets go.”

Min Ho and Hye Ri arrive at Hye Ri’s home.

Hye Ri: “I’m home now you can go.”

Min Ho: “Wait. I want to ask you something.”

Hye Ri: “What is it?”

Min Ho: “Are you still hurt by what Hyun Joong said to you about lacking abilities as an artists?”

Hye Ri: “Huh, you were listening in our conversation?”

Min Ho: “I just happened to overhear it.”

Hye Ri: “I don’t know why I should give you an answer, but what Hyun Joong told me was yesterday this is now.”

Min Ho: “So you’re not upset?”

Hye Ri: “Why should I be upset with Hyun Joong sunbae?”

Min Ho: “Okay…….Since you’ve overcame Hyun Joong’s harsh words, is it possible for us to be friends too?”

Hye Ri: “Why should we be friends?”

Min Ho: Smiles. “There’s a lot of things one can do without in this world, but friendship isn’t one of them. Even if they say they don’t need friends, are any accomplishments even worth it when you have no one to share them with?”

Hye Ri: “Why are you telling me this? Why do you want to be friends with me? Don’t you already have a million friends at school? Is that not enough for you, must you have everyone like you?”

Min Ho: “They’re not friends. They’re only classmates. The only friends I have are Hyun Joong and Hye Sun. You’re the first person I’ve ever asked to be my friend besides Hyun Joong and Hye Sun.”

Hye Ri: “Why do you lie Min Ho?”

Min Ho: “I’m not.” Hold his hand out. “So will you accept?”

Hye Ri: “I’ll give you my answer tomorrow.” Closes the door.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
I wanted to date Hye Ri to cheer her up and forget about Hyun Joong’s harsh words, but it seems she doesn’t need me after all. But even if I have no reason to date her now for some reason I like having her near me. She’s the first person besides Hyun Joong and Hye Sun I want as a friend. So I’ll give up my mission to get Jeon Hye Ri and begin mission Hye Ri’s acceptance.