Nigh Of Desires

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

The four arrive at Hyun Joong and Min Ho’s house.

Hyun Joong: “Make yourselves at home.”

Min Ho: “What should we do? Do you want to watch a movie?”

Hye Sun: “A movie sounds good.”

Hye Ri: “Sure.”

Hyun Joong: “I guess so. Hye Ri do you want to help getting drinks and popcorn?”

Hye Ri: “Hmm..I’ll help you sunbae.”

Hye Sun and Min Ho are left alone in the living room.

Min Ho: “Hyun Joong is being even more quiet than usual, and you are too. Did something happen?”

Hye Sun: “Nothing.”

Min Ho: “I guess he’s probably been busy. He has been helping Hye Ri a lot.”

Hye Sun: “Yeah, I’m sure that’s it.”

Min Ho: “So what’s your excuse?”

Hye Sun: “I’m fine.”

Hye Ri and Hyun Joong come back.

Hye Ri: “We got the snacks.” Smiles.

Min Ho: “So what should we watch?”

Hye Ri: “Whatever you boys want will be okay.”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun do you want to watch a romance movie?”

Hye Sun: Nervous laugh. “No really it’s okay.”

Min Ho: “You always complain your stuck watching guy movies with me and Hyun Joong. Since Hye Ri is here I think it’ll be okay.”

Min Ho puts on the movie. He takes a seat next to Hye Ri and Hye Sun. Hyun Joong sits next to Hye Sun. The movie starts out as comedy romance, but soon a love scene comes up. The four of them become extremely uncomfortable. As the love scene ends Hyun Joong gets up.

Hyun Joong: “This movie is boring me. I’m going to go up to my room. Good night.”

Hye Ri: “I’m going to get some water.”

Hye Sun and Min Ho are left alone again.

Hye Sun: “It’s a little hot in here.”

Min Ho: “Are you alright Hye Sun? You seem a little flustered.”

Hye Sun: “I’m just a little tired. I think I’m going up to bed now.”

Min Ho: “Night.”

Hye Ri returns and takes a seat next to Min Ho.

Hye Ri: “Did I miss anything? Oh where’s Hye Sun?”

Min Ho: “She felt a little tired she went up.”

Hye Ri: “I should probably going to bed too.”

Min Ho: “I’ll show you to your room then.”

Min Ho takes Hye Ri upstairs and shows her one of the guest bedrooms.

Hye Ri: “Thanks.”

Min Ho: “My room is over there if you need anything.”

Hye Ri: “Good night Min Ho.”

HYUN JOONG’S ROOM
******************************FLASHBACK************************************************
Hyun Joong pulls the curtain and is shocked to see Hye Sun standing there completely .

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyun Joong falls backwards and his bath towel covering him goes up in the air leaving Hyun Joong completely exposed.
*********************************END FLASHBACK****************************************
Hyun Joong starts to feel hot and takes off his shirt.

His heart races with excitement. Afraid of losing control Hyun Joong starts doing push ups to relieve the tension.

Hyun Joong: “I’ve always thought of Hye Sun as a little sister. Nothing should change that not even this. If Hye Sun knew what I was thinking she would think I’m a ert.”

HYE SUN’S ROOM
Hye Sun places her hands on her cheeks and feels a warm sensation.

*************************************FLASHBACK****************************************
Hye Sun: “Are you alright Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong: “Ashh..it hurts!”

Hyun Joong lies on the bathroom floor without any clothes on
********************************END FLASHBACK*****************************************

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
The first time seeing a man and its Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong probably knows I was lying about not having my contacts on. That would explain why he’s acting weird around me….and what if he did see something?

Arghh…How will I face Hyun Joong…how will I face my first love?

I need some air.

HYE RI’S ROOM
**************************************FLASHBACK***************************************

Min Ho: “Get out! I’m !”

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Why can’t I stop thinking about you, Min Ho? We’re friends. I can’t like you….I can’t…even if you weren’t a player..I still couldn’t because of him….

***********************************END FLASHBACK**************************************

MIN HO’S ROOM
Min Ho’s Thoughts:
Assh! Why is still bothering me. If it was Hye Sun who caught me like that we would have just laughed, but it was Hye Ri. Even though she didn’t need me to date her to cheer her up I still want to be close to her. I feel now everytime I see her I just want to hug her. Why am I feeling this way? I’ve never felt like this for any girl.

Min Ho leaves his room.

Hye Sun walks by Hyun Joong’s room, but can bring herself to knock on his door. So she decides to go outside the house to quietly think. Right when Hye Sun is sliding the glass door she see’s Hyun Joong in front of her.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun silently sit on the edge of the pool.

Hyun Joong: “You couldn’t sleep?”

Hye Sun: “Mmm..yeah. You too?”

Hyun Joong: “Eh..I thought a few laps in the pool would help.”

Hye Sun: “About today.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “What about it?”

Hye Sun: “I…I…..”

Hyun Joong: “You saw everything.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: Smiling. “It’s okay.”

Hye Sun: “You’re not mad?”

Hyun Joong: “Why should I be?”

Hye Sun: “Did you see me?…”

Hyun Joong: Nods. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

Hye Sun’s face turns red of embarrassment and turns the other way.

Hyun Joong: “Are you going to let this little incident change our friendship?”

Hye Sun: “I….I just don’t know how to act now.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “Act like you’ve always done. I’ll do the same.”

Hye Sun: “I’ll try. Am I still your little sister?”

Hyun Joong: “Mhmm..always.”

Hyun Joong puts his arm around Hye Sun and kisses her hair.

Hyun Joong: “Did you like what you saw?”

Hye Sun: “WHAT!”

Hyun Joong: Laughing. “I’m just kidding.”

Hye Sun releases herself from Hyun Joong’s arm and slaps him on the shoulder.

Hye Sun: “Ashh…That wasn’t funny.”

Hyun Joong: “Too soon?” Smiling.

Hye Sun: “What am I suppose to say..that was my first time seeing a man.”

Hyun Joong begins to laugh.

Hye Sun: “Why are you laughing.

Hyun Joong: “I’m sorry it was me, Hye Sun.”

Hye Sun: “Was it..your first time seeing a girl?”

Hyun Joong: “What do you think?” Smirk.

Hye Sun: “I guess not. So it wasn’t a big deal seeing me , right? You were probably just shocked it was someone you’ve known for a while.”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun….Don’t forget I’m a man. Whether it be you or any other girl I’ll still feel something.” Looks intensely into Hye Sun’s eyes.

Hye Sun stares into Hyun Joong’s eyes….

Hye Ri: “Min Ho what are you doing here?”

Min Ho: “I couldn’t sleep. Can we talk?”

Hye Ri: “Sure.”

~Shhhh..Door slides~

Hye Ri: “Are you okay Min Ho, you’re acting strange.”

Hye Sun: Whispering “It’s Hye Ri and Hyun Joong. They’re going to misunderstand. What should we do?”

Hyun Joong grabs Hye Sun’s hand and they hide behind the side of the house.

Hyun Joong: Whispering “What are they doing out here?”

Hye Sun: Whispering. “You don’t think?”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri, about what I said earlier.”

Hye Ri: “Don’t worry about it I didn’t take it to heart.”

Min Ho: “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said those things. I know I must come off over confident and arrogant, but the truth is I was embarrassed.”

Hye Ri: “It’s alright. I would be embarrassed too. I was the one at fault. So I’m sorry.”

Min Ho: “You don’t have to apologize. The reason why I was really embarrassed wasn’t because you saw me, but because you saw me when I……*clears throat* I Lee Min Ho like you Hye Ri.”

**********************Song: A & T: My Heart Had A Brain Freeze*************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8bzg9yQKAg

Hye Ri stands there shocked. Hye Sun’s heart skips a beat as she holds her hand against her chest.

Hye Ri: “What did you say?”

Min Ho: “I like you, Hye Ri. You’re the first girl I’ve really liked. I’ve date other girls before, but I couldn’t imagine myself with them forever…but with you, I can’t imagine tomorrow without you.”

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho grabs Hye Ri close to him and embraces her.

Min Ho: “Please stay by my side.”

Watching by the side Hyun Joong clenches his fist. Without Hyun Joong noticing Hye Sun sheds a tear.

*******************************************************************************************************************
PREVIEW:(WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)




“Didn’t you say you like me oppa? Am I not beautiful enough to be the one in your heart?

“Last night…I told Hye Ri I liked her.”

“Congratulations.”

"Hye Ri's not just any girl, I want everything to be
perfect."

"For once in my life I really like someone. I made a promise to myself I would never…never…but my feelings for Hye Ri are now stronger than my promise. Whatever it takes I’ll do it, just accept me Hye Ri."