Love At First Shower

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWNSTAIRS

Hye Ri: “Min Ho.”

Min Ho tries to quickly grab a towel but falls. Hye Ri gets closer trying to help him up.

Min Ho: “Get out! I’m !”

Min Ho manages to grab a towel and cover himself up. Hye Ri closes the door on her way out the bathroom.

UPSTAIRS
The shower is running and it’s a little foggy in the bathroom.

Hyun Joong: “Ehh..Min Ho have you seen my hair stuff?”

Hye Sun: “Hye Ri is that you?”

Hyun Joong: “Hyung come on. I know you always have my stuff when I can’t find it anywhere else….you don’t want to answer then… I’ll just.”

Hyun Joong pulls the curtain and is shocked to see Hye Sun standing there completely .

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyun Joong is so surprised he falls backwards and his bath towel covering him goes up in the air leaving Hyun Joong completely exposed.

Forgetting she is Hye Sun rushes to Hyun Joong’s side.

Hye Sun: “Are you alright Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong: “Ashh..it hurts!”

Hye Sun: “Here, let me help you.”

Hyun Joong injury hurts so much he forgets he is and the person helping him, Hye Sun is too…but finally he realizes it and covers his eyes.

Hyun Joong: “Hey Ji Hye Sun!”

Hye Sun realizes too that she is completely . She quickly wraps a towel around herself. Hyun Joong tries to find his towel, but has a hard time looking for it with his eyes closed. Hye Sun hands him his towel.

Hye Sun takes Hyun Joong outside in Min Ho’s bed.

Hye Sun: “Sit here. I’ll go get the medicine.” Hye Sun goes into the bathroom and comes out with it. She begins applying it on Hyun Joong “I know this sting but just bear it.”

Hyun Joong: “What were you doing in Min Ho’s bathroom?”

Hye Sun: “No one was using it and I wanted to shower, and I like Min Ho’s bathroom the best. Why did you come in without knocking?”

Hyun Joong: “I thought it was Min Ho.”

Hyun Joong clears his throat. Hye Sun and Hyun Joong have an awkward pause.

Hyun Joong: “About today…let’s pretend it didn’t happen. I didn’t have my contacts on so I didn’t see anything anways.”

Hye Sun: Nervous laughter and smiling. “I didn’t have mine on either so don’t worry about it.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “Okay..Let’s go downstairs and have dinner.”

Hye Sun: “Mhmm…uhh Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “Hmm?”

Hye Sun: “I have to get dressed do you mind leaving the room?”

Hyun Joong: Blushing “Oh me too. I guess I’ll see you downstairs.”

Hyun Joong closes the door as he walks out.

Hyun Joong’s Thougths:
Silly girl I saw everything. I only told you I didn’t have my contacts so it wouldn’t be awkward for you. (sigh) The question is did you see everything too?

Hye Sun puts her hand over her fast beating heart.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
How am I suppose to face you now Hyun Joong? I saw everything! You better have not had your contacts on Hyun Joong. Or else I’m going to die of embarrassment.

DOWNSTAIRS

Min Ho finally comes out of the bathroom and finds Hye Ri waiting outside.

Min Ho: “AHhhh..Hye Ri you scared me.”

Hye Ri: With her head down. “I’m sorry Min Ho I shouldn’t have gone in the bathroom without knocking. I thought it was Hye Sun showering.”

Min Ho: Chuckle and smile. “If that’s what you say how it when then okay, I accept your apology.”

Hye Ri: “Ehhey! Lee Min Ho that’s what really happened.”

Min Ho: Smiling. “It’s fine. I know girls also get curious….and you were a little curious about me right?”

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho! Do you think I wanted to see that?”

Min Ho: “Mmm I have nothing to really hid so if you saw me or not it doesn’t really matter. I’m confident about myself.” Winks.

Min Ho laughs and places his hands on Hye Ri’s shoulders.

Min Ho: “We’re friends now so don’t make a big deal about this.”

Hye Ri: “We can’t tell Hyun Joong and Hye Sun about this okay?”

Min Ho: “If that’s what you want then sure. I have to grab something so I’ll be upstairs for a little bit. Make yourself at home.”

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
This guy. He really is full of himself. Min Ho has his moments where he can really be a good guy, but then he starts talking like this, and my heart becomes uneasy.

Min Ho enters his room and runs his hand through his hair.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
Ahh..That was so embarrassing. How would you take it if I saw you Hye Ri? I can’t show you I was embarrass so I had to say all those things to you..

Finally everyone is dressed and they drive to the restaurant. No one says a word in the car ride. Once they sit down to eat only small talk in spoken.

Hye Sun: “It’s getting late.”

Min Ho: “You’re right.”

Hye Sun: “I should be getting home.”

Min Ho: “I thought you were staying with us tonight?”

Hye Ri: “Stay the night?”

Min Ho: “Yeah Hye Sun always spends the night when our parents go away. She’s like our little sister so don’t think erted thoughts.”

Hyun Joong: In a serious tone. “We’re not little kids anymore so I understand if Hye Sun doesn’t want to stay with us tonight.”

Hyun Joong looks down. Hye Sun senses Hyun Joong is uncomfortable.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Hyun Joong is feeling weird about the incident. It’ll probably best if I didn’t spend the night at his house.

Min Ho: “Hye Sun don’t be like this. Please stay with us. If you don’t come it’ll just be Hyun Joong and me. It’s much more fun when you’re around.” Smiles.

Hye Sun: “Ehhh well.”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Ri should stay with us as well.”

Hye Sun and Min Ho are shocked to hear Hyun Joong’s suggestion.

Hye Ri: “I couldn’t. We’ve just started as friends. It’s only okay for Hye Sun because you’re childhood friends but….

Hyun Joong: “You said your mom is visiting your aunt in the country so it would be safer to stay with us. We would also be more at ease knowing you're with us.”

Hye Sun: “She is?”

Min Ho: “You have to stay with us then.”

Hye Ri sighs and nods.

**************************************************************************************************************************
PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS




"If she knew what I was thinking she would think I'm a ert."

"That was my first time seeing a man and it was...!"

"We're friends I can't like you.."