Falling In Love

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

SCHOOL (MUSIC ROOM)

Hye Ri: “What are we doing back at school?”

Min Ho: “I wanted to do something special for you.”

Min Ho pulls the covers on the piano, and brings over a bench.

Min Ho: “Sit right here.”

Hye Ri: Smiles. “So is this how you win girls over?”

Min Ho: Smiles. “No..I’ve actually never played for any other girl besides Hye Sun.”

Hye Ri: “So why me?”

Min Ho: “I’ve figured out you’re not impressed by over the top acts that most girls are, but like the little details. So instead of taking you to a fancy restaurant, and paying another man to play something for you, I want to be the man that’ll do everything for you.”

Min Ho begins to play the piano. Hye Ri watches Min Ho as he gracefully and handsomely plays the piano.

*****************************Song: 1TYM: Falling In Love************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEheH8HAIA

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
I thought I knew who Lee Min Ho was, but I was wrong. His smile can go away just like the rest of us, he cares about other people besides himself. He does every action with sincerity, and is someone that is slowly stealing my heart….replacing my first love…Lee Min Ho I think I’m starting to fall in love with you.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
Hye Ri, I’m sorry for causing you pain tonight. I just wanted to make you happy. I don’t know if I’ve expressed my sincere feelings tonight, but I hope by playing this piano is enough to express them. I wanted to date you to make you smile again, but since you didn’t need me for that I wanted to be your friend. But my feelings grew stronger and I wanted to date you because I really liked you……Now I want to be with you because….I’m starting to fall in love....

Min Ho finishes playing. Hye Ri claps.

Min Ho: “Did you like it?”

Hye Ri: “Mhmm”

Min Ho: “Good.”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho, when you said you wanted to be the man who did everything for me, were you serious?”

Min Ho: “Of course. Which reminds me I have something.” Takes out a bag. “We were suppose to enjoy these at the beach, but its not too late to eat them now.”

In the bag Min Ho takes out two homemade lunchboxes he mad. He opens it one of the lunchboxes and inside is radish kimchi.

Min Ho: “I made it myself, we should eat some now.” Smiles

Hye Ri: Gently puts the lunchbox away. “Lee Min Ho. Do you sincerely like me?”

Min Ho: Nods. “I do.”

Hye Ri: “Then…” Leans in and kisses Min Ho.

Min Ho is surprised that he has his eyes open for the few seconds of the kiss, but finally closes them and tenderly grazes Hye Ri’s lips.

Hye Ri: “Then I accept your feelings.”

Min Ho: “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Hye Ri: Smiling. “Yes.”

The candles Min Ho light up burn through out the night as new love begins to blossom.

The Next day….

Hyun Joong wakes up anxiously to see if Min Ho is up yet.

Min Ho: “Oh Hyun Joong, am I running late? You’re already dressed.”

Hyun Joong: “You’re alright just hurry up and get dress.”

Min Ho: “Okay, I’ll go get dress soon.”

Hyun Joong: “Hyung. What time did you come back last night?”

Min Ho: “Uhh I don’t remember.”

Hyun Joong: “What were you doing out so late?”

Min Ho: Smiling. “You’ll find out soon.”

Hyun Joong: “We’re you with Hye Ri?”

Min Ho: “Quit asking so many questions you’ll find out soon enough.”

Min Ho goes back into his room and quickly changes.

Min Ho: “Okay lets go.”

Hyun Joong and Min Ho walk to their usual spot to meet Hye Sun. To Hyun Joong’s surprise Hye Ri is there.

Min Ho: “I thought it would be fun to have Hye Ri walk with us to school from now on.”

Hyun Joong doesn’t say anything and just nods.

Hye Ri: “Good morning Hyun Joong sunbae.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong, Min Ho…..” looks at Hye Ri. “Hye Ri, what are you doing here?”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri is going to be walking with us to school from now on.”

Hye Sun: Half smile. “I got it.”

Min Ho: “Come on we’re going to be late”

Hye Sun and Hyun Joong stand there with a blunt expression on their faces

Min Ho: “What’s wrong with you two? What’s up with the look?”

Hyun Joong: “There’s no rush. We can still make it if we take our time.”

Min Ho: “I have a surprise so we have to get there early.”

Min Ho enthusiastically begins to walk with Hye Ri by his side. They laugh and whisper into each other’s ears as they walk sided by side. Hyun Joong and Hye Sun are left walking behind them.

Finally they reach school where Min Ho rushes to the school gardens, and gets on top of a table.

Min Ho: Smiling. “Listen everyone. I have something to announce.”

Hye Sun: “Announce?”

Min Ho: “As of last night Ji Hye Ri and I, Lee Min Ho are an official couple. Ji Hye Ri has accepted to be my grilfriend. I hope everyone will wish us well in our relationship. Thank you!”

All the students near by begin to applaud.

Min Ho gets down and stands by Hye Ri’s side and holds her hand.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
It used to be me always by your side Lee Min Ho. Even when you dated other woman you always came back by my side…but now…you’re always be by her side.

Hye Sun runs off crying….

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun.” Chases after her.

Min Ho: “Hey where did Hyun Joong and Hye Sun go?”

Hye Ri: “They probably had something important.”

Min Ho: “But I wanted them to hear the good news.”

Hye Ri: Smiling. “I’m sure they heard they just wanted to give us some time to ourselves.”

Min Ho: “They could have at least congratulated us.”

Hye Ri: “Don’t worry they’ll be plenty time for that.”

Min Ho: “You’re right. Lets go to class.”

Meanwhile….

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun! Hey Sun!”

Hyun Joong turns around and finds Hye Sun sitting under the slide at the playground the three used to play at as children. Hyun Joong takes a seat next to Hye Sun.

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “You still haven’t changed since we were little.”

Hye Sun: “How did you know I was here?”

Hyun Joong: “Just like you know me, I know you too. You used to come hid here when Min Ho would make you cry. You haven't come here in a long time, but somehow I knew you would today after you ran off.”

Hye Sun: Sniffle. “Min Ho didn’t make me cry…I was just upset about something else.”

Hyun Joong: “Then why are you here?”

Hye Sun: “I just want to be alone Hyun Joong. So please leave me alone.”

Hyun Joong: “You’re here because you’re in love with Min Ho?”

Hye Sun remains silent.

Hyun Joong: “You’ve always been in love with him haven’t you?”

Hye Sun looks the other way.

Hyun Joong: “I’ve always known even when were little. I knew you felt something special for Min Ho.”

Hye Sun: “None of that matters anymore.”

Hyun Joong: “Why not?”

Hye Sun: “Because he’s with Hye Ri now.”

Hyun Joong: “That doesn’t mean you can’t tell him.” Wraps his arm around Hye Sun.

Hye Sun: “Do you know what it means to truly love someone Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong: “What does it mean?”

Hye Sun: “It means sacrificing your own happiness for the person you love.”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t think I understand what truly loving a person is then.”

Hye Sun: “I just want to be happy for Min Ho now.”

Hyun Joong: “So it’s that easy?”

Hye Sun: “No, no it’s not, but for Min Ho I’m willing to set aside my feelings from now on, and support Hye Ri and him.”

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
You silly girl, you rather cowardly hid your feelings than tell them to Min Ho so you won’t be rejected. I guess I’m a coward too.

Hye Sun: “Even if Min Ho and Hye Ri are together Hyun Joong and Min Ho will always stay by my side forever, right?”

Hyun Joong: Smiling “For eternity.” Kisses Hye Sun’s hair.

After talking to Hye Sun and taking her home, Hyun Joong goes home.

HYUN JOONG’S BEDRROM

Hyun Joong: “ARGHHH!”

Hyun Joong begins throwing things in his bedroom. His usual calm self is no longer present and is taken over by jealousy and anger.

Hyun Joong: “You always win Lee Min Ho. Always.”

School lets out and Min Ho arrives home with Hye Ri.

Min Ho: “Come in. Hye Sun and Hyun Joong probably walked home without us. I guess they’re really trying to give us a new couple feel.” Smiles.

Min Ho goes upstairs to find Hyun Joong’s room a mess. Meanwhile Hye Ri wanders off to Hyun Joong’s work space at the back of the house. She opens the door and finds Hyun Joong painting.

Hye Ri: “There you are Hyun Joong sunbae.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “What are you doing here?”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho and I were worried we couldn’t find you after school. Did Hye Sun come with you?”

Hyun Joong: In a cold tone. “Please leave.”

Hye Ri: “What’s wrong sunbae? Why are you being like this?”

Hyun Joong: “What day was it yesterday?!”

Hye Ri: “Yesterday?”

Hye Ri takes a few seconds to think what day it was to only realize the obvious answer.

Hye Ri: With her head down. “Yesterday was Monday.”

Hyun Joong: “Where are you suppose to be at on Mondays?”

Hye Ri: “Here with sunbae.”

Hyun Joong. “Ash..I thought you were serious about art, but now I see you were just wasting my time.”

Hye Ri: “It’s not like that sunbae, yesterday I…”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t want to hear your excuses. Leave.”

Hye Ri: “Please sunbae.”

Hyun Joong: “LEAVE! Don’t come back here again.”

Hye Ri begins to cry.

Min Ho: “Hey Hyun Joong, what happened up in your room…you better clean it up soon or else your in trouble little brother, mom and dad will be back soon.”

Hyun Joong: “I’ll pick it up when ever the hell I want!”

Min Ho: “Hey! Hyun Joong you’re being too much.”

Min Ho sees Hye Ri crying.

Min Ho: “Hye Ri.” Rushes to her side. “Why are you crying?”

Hye Ri: “Nothing. Lets just go.”

Min Ho: “Hyun Joong, why is Hye Ri crying?”

Hyun Joong: “She’s your girlfriend ask her.”

Hye Ri.: “It’s okay it was my fault. I was the one who didn’t show up for sunbae’s lesson.”

Hyun Joong: “Hey Hyun Joong don’t blame this on Hye Ri. I was the one who made her come with me.”

Hyun Joong: “Then you can be the one to teach her art, because I’m not doing it anymore..” Leaves the room.