Secret Admirer (Part 2)

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Following Hye Ri's addvice. Min Ho drives to Hye Sun's house unknowing she had rejected Hyung Joong earlier at school.

HYE SUN'S HOUSE

Min Ho arrives in front of Hye Sun's house and to his surpirse he finds Hyung Joon getting out of his car and Hye Sun waiting outside.

Hyung Jun: "Hye Sun!" Waving his hand.

Hye Sun smiles at Hyung Joon. She has on a flirty western dress, with her hair make up done.

This is the first time Min Ho has seen this side of Hye Sun. In the afternoon sunlight Hye Sun radiates and her warm smiles make her seem even more beautiful than Min Ho could imagine.

Hye Sun: "Hyung Joon oppa."

Hyung Jun: Smiling. "You look absolutely perfect. I can't imagine another woman with more beauty than you Miss Ji Hye Sun." Takes Hye Sun's hand and kisses it.

Hye Sun: Blushing. "Thank you."

Hyung Joon opens the car door for Hye Sun.

Min Ho: "Hye Sun!"

Hye Sun: "Min Ho. What are you doing here?"

Min Ho: "I...I came..."

Min Ho's Thoughts:
I came to apologize...

Min Ho: "Are you really going on a date with this punk?"

Hye Sun: "Yes! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Min Ho: "Fine then I won't worry about you anymore."

Hyung Jun: "Wait Lee Min Ho."

Min Ho: "What?!"

Hyung Jun: Extends his hand out. "I'm sorry for overlooking your close friendship with Hye Sun. I hope you can accept me as an adequate partner for our Hye Sun."

Min Ho's Thoughts:
Our? You think she already belongs to you?

Min Ho: Shakes Hyung Joon's hand and nods. "If you ever hurt her, you know you're dead, right?"

Hyung Jun: "I know."

Min Ho: "I'm sorry....for punching you and I'm sorry...for interfering Hye Sun."

Hye Sun: "I forgive you Min Ho. Thank you for your concern."

Min Ho: "I'll leave you two alone now."

Min Ho gets back into his car and watches Hye Sun and Hyung Joon drive off.

Min Ho's Thoughts:
Flashback of Hye Sun smiling in her dress.
Is Kim Hyung Jun worth dressing like that? Ahh...why do I feel so strange seeing her that way. (Hits his steering wheel) Assh why does she have to dress like that? Doesn't she know what kind of thoughts run through a man’s mind when seeing a girl they like dressed that way? (Fixes his collar) Ashh...

*************************************FLASHBACK*****************************************
*****************************Song: F.T. Island: Kkogeun Anideorado (You Don't Have To But)****************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBpqLtPmIsQ

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/30052/ft-island/you-don-t-have-to-but.html

SCHOOL BATHROOM

Hye Sun:  "Hyung Jun, why me?"

Hyung Jun: Smiling. "It wasn't too long since I transferred to our school. Ever since I can remember everyone treated me differently. At first I thought maybe I was just really likable, but as grew up I realized why my classmates and others treated me that way. To them I was a doorway to my family. Once they had established good relationships with my family they didn’t see me anymore. Those people didn’t say nice things to me because they liked me as a friend, but because they wanted to use me. So after realizing this I just nodded and smiled, but never wanted to say more than two words to anyone…until I met you.”

Hye Sun: “Met me?”

Hyung Jun: “I don’t know if you remember, but it was right before our first year of high school when I first saw you. There was a school festival to celebrate the new school year. My father had asked me to meet the daughter of an important company that would be attending our school. I don’t like blind dates but I agreed because I was asked to do so. But like most company heiresses she was stuck up and self-centered. I cut the date short using some excuse I felt sick. I was about to leave, but it was right at that moment I saw you.

You were smiling so sincerely and had the sweetest eyes. It felt like love at first sight. I wanted to approach you, but I saw Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong by your side. I thought one of them could be your boyfriend so I watched you from a distance. You were walking along the game booths when you saw a little boy crying. You stopped and asked him what was wrong. He had lost his money to buy an ice cream. So you said “Don’t worry noona will buy you an ice cream.” You took him by the hand and bought him an ice cream and even won him a toy. I had never seen such a kind hearted girl like you before. Any other girl would have just ignored him, and not bother with it…but you did...I knew you were different.…Later I saw you were in my class. I felt so happy being close to you. You never once treated me like the others did. You saw me for me not for my money, my status or good looks. Your warm smile touched my heart."

Hye Sun: “Hyung Jun.”

Hyung Jun: “I guess it was your delicate beauty that drew me to you and your loving heart I fell in love with. Whoever is the man you love, I really envy him. He must be a fool if he doesn’t see you. If I were him I would never let you go.”

Hye Sun: “Hyung Joon….do you want to go on a date with me?”

Hyung Jun: Smiling “Date?”

Hye Sun: “I can’t be your girlfriend, but I can at least give you a date.”

************************************END FLASHBACK*************************************

Hye Sun and Hyung Joon arrive at a Korean BBQ resturant.

Hye Sun: “Do you like Korean BBQ?”

Hyung Jun: “I know it’s very simple, but a higher price doesn’t mean better food. I can take you somewhere else if you want.”

Hye Sun: “No this is fine.”

Hyung Jun: Smiling. “Somehow I knew you weren’t the type of girl to care about expensive restaurants.”

Hye Sun and Hyung Joon proceed to enter the restaurant. Hye Sun and Hyung Joon don’t realize they’re being followed. Min Ho has taken it on himself, dragging Hyun Joong along to spy on Hye Sun and Hyung Joon.

MIN HO’S CAR

Min Ho: “Ashh…He’s so cheap. With all that money he brings Hye Sun here? Does he think that my Hye Sun doesn’t deserve an expensive restaurant?”

Hyun Joong: “Why don’t you go ask him yourself.” Laying his head back on the seat and his feet on the dashboard.

Min Ho: “Shh…Hey, you should be concerned about this guy, and the way his treating our Hye Sun.”

Hyun Joong: “If you’re so concerned go tell him.”

Min Ho: “Ehhh, do you want Hye Sun to hit me again?”

Hyun Joong: Laughing. “Yes…you have it coming for spying on her.”

 

Hyung Jun carefully makes a lettuce wrap for Hye Sun.

Hyung Jun: “Hye Sun eat this.”

Hye Sun: Takes a bite. “Mmm”

Hyung Jun: “Is it good?”

Hye Sun: “Mhmm, I haven’t tried this place before its good.”

Hyung Jun: “So what do you like?”

Hye Sun: “I really like music. I want to study music abroad after I graduate.”

Hyung Jun: “I heard you’re an amazing violinist. Maybe someday you can play a piece for me.”


Hye Sun: “Sure. What do you like? I’m sorry I don’t remember which clubs you belong to at school.”

Hyung Jun: “I play piano, but I’m not in the music club. My real dream is to become an architect. My parents want me to study business, but I didn’t want to. So instead they gave me a choice between a technical or an arts high school. Seeing I would be pressured to study businesses after I graduated if I went to a technical school I decided to go to an arts high school.”

Hye Sun: “Do you really love architecture that much?”

Hyung Jun: “Mhmm..ever since I was a little boy.”

Hye Sun: “You're just as determeined as Lee Min Ho..He also plays piano maybe you two can become friends.”

Hyung Jun: “I guess so…you two are very close aren’t you?”

Hye Sun: “I’ve known Hyun Joong and Min Ho since I was 7.”

Hyung Joon: “So I guess I was out of line not consulting with them before I asked you out.”

Hye Sun: “Don’t worry about them. They’ll get over it.”

Hyung Jun: “Hye Sun. Maybe I should have asked this earlier, but I was too nervous. What is your ideal date?”

Hye Sun: “Date?…I guess this is my first real date.”

Hyung Joon: “Really?” Smiling. “Then what is your dream first date? I’ll make it come true.”

Hye Sun: Smiles. “I would be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about it.” As she thinks about her dream date Hye Sun imagines it with Lee Min Ho as her boyfriend. “My dream date would start with a stroll through the clothing stores..I know it sounds weird but I always envied girls who would take their boyfriends shopping with them, and they would try couples clothes together….”

Hyung Jun quickly gets up, and offers his hand to Hye Sun.

Hyung Jun: “Lets go.”

Hye Sun: “But we just go here.”

Hyung Jun: “If your hungry I’ll take you anywhere you want. If you want something I’ll get it for you. If you want me to do something I’ll do it for you. Today I am your dream date, I’ll make all your wishes come true.”

Hye Sun accepts Hyung Joon’s hand and they run outside to Hyung Joon’s car.

Min Ho: “Hey…they’re leaving. Lets go.”

Hyung Jun arrive at a large shopping center. Hye Sun is happy but a little shy to be there with Hyung Joon, but her shyness soon goes away as Hyung Jun enthusiastically suggested stores for them to try. Hye Sun laughs as Hyung Jun tries on random outfits. He even finds overly cute matching couples outfits. At every store they stop at girls stare at Hyung Jun’s affectionate towards Hye Sun. Some are even jealous wishing they had a boyfriend like him. How could such a handsome but yet sincere man exist?

Just around the corner Min Ho is standing with binoculars with Hyun Joong by his side.

Min Ho:“Ashh..this guy really is willing to make a fool of himself just to make Hye Sun like him.”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “How long are you going to keep this up?”

Min Ho: “As long as he’s near Hye Sun I’m not leaving. I know something bad will come of this.”

Hyung Jun: “Hye Sun this bracelet is very cute, do you like bracelets?”

Hye Sun: “Mhmm. I do and it is cute.”

Hyung Jun: “Shall I buy it for you?” Smiles.

Before Hye Sun can respond Hyung Joon is already paying for it. Although Hye Sun wouldn’t admit to Hyung Joon she had hope on her first date she could receive a small but sweet gift….Even if it wasn’t from her dream date Min Ho, the bracelet still made her happy.

Hyung Jun gently puts the bracelet on Hye Sun.

Hyung Jun: “There know you have something to remember today by.” Smiles. “What else do we do in this dream date?”

Hye Sun: “I don’t want to say it.”

Hyung Jun: “Come on” Lightly touching Hye Sun’s cheek.

Hye Sun: “You won’t want to do it.”

Hyung Jun: “What is it?”

Hye Sun: “I want a park date.

Hyung Jun: “Park date?”

Hye Sun: “Besides going shopping with my date I also always wanted a park date. I wante to take a carriage ride in the park, take a couples ride in the paddling boat, eat snacks and watch the sunset while sitting on a blanket.”

Hyung Joon: Smiling “Okay. You got it.”

Hyung Jun decides to make Hye Sun’s park date perfect. Before arriving at the park Hyung Joon has made calls to arrange to rent a private horse carriage and boat for the day. He’s asked for every imaginable snack vendor to be present, and for a romantic spot to be set up to watch the sunset.

Hye Sun gets out of the car and is overwhelmed with excitement when she sees what Hyung Joon has prepared for her.

Hye Sun: “Hyung Joon. You’re amazing.”

Hyung Jun: “No..I just keep my promises to cute girls.” Smiles.

Not trailing far behind Min Ho and a reluctant Hyun Joong are present as well.

Hyun Joong: “Hyung..when are you going to give up. Nothing is going to happen.” Stomach growls.

Min Ho: “Shh..we’re undercover.” Intensely looking with his binoculars.

Hyun Joong: “I’m hungry. Can I just get something to eat?”

Min Ho: “No..after they go home then we can eat dinner. I’ll buy.”

While Hyun Joong’s hunger goes on Hye Sun and Hyung Joon are enjoying rice cake, spicy stews, and ice cream.

Hyung Jun: “Are you ready for your carriage ride Miss Ji?”

Hye Sun: “Most definitely.”

Hyun Joong and Hye sun enjoy a small conversation while in the carriage. Hye Sun does most the talking, as she points out all the new spring scenery. They then make their way to the boat. Hyung Joon carefully brings Hye Sun onto the boat. Hyung Joon slowly paddles the boat. He stops it after a little while and gives Hye Sun some dried breadcrumbs to feed the ducks nearby.

By this time the sun is almost about to set. Hyung Joon brings Hye Sun to a hilltop where there’s a blanket, candles, and aromatic flowers.

Hyung Jun: “Take a seat.”

Hye Sun sits down and Hyung Joong takes a seat next to her.

Hyung Jun: “Was today everything you hoped for?”

Hye Sun: Nods. “It was one of the nicest things anyone has done for me.”

Hyung Joon: “I really wish this isn’t the last time we watch the sunset together.”

Hye Sun: “Hyung Jun.”

*****************************Song: Seeya: My Heart Is Touched**********************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsWSCSI5GgA

Hyung Joon leans in to kiss Hye Sun, but Hye Sun turns her head. From far away it looks like they’ve kissed.

Min Ho: “ARGHH! Why that punk!”

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho wait!”

Hye Sun: “I’m sorry.”

Hyung Jun: Chuckling. “I should have known a kiss from you isn’t so easy to receive.”

Hye Sun: “Sorry…I can’t…not right now…”

Hyung Jun: “I understand.”

Hye Sun becomes embarrassed and looks down at her cellphone, but right then she notices her phone charm is missing.

Hye Sun: With a panicked expression. “My charm it’s gone.”

Hyung Joon: “Maybe you left it somewhere around here.”

Hye Sun: “The boat.”

Hye Sun runs to the boat and is relieved to find it there, but the wind has drifted the boat away from the dock. The rope on the boat seems to be near enough that Hye Sun can pull on it to bring the boat back.

Hyung Joon: “Is it there?”

Hye Sun: “Yes…If I can just reach the rope.” Stretching her arm to reach.

Hyung Jun: “Hye Sun don’t it’s dangerous! I’ll have someone get it later.”

Hye Sun: “No. I have to get it now. I can’t let it drift away.”

Min Ho: “HEY! HYUNG JOON!”

Min Ho walks towards Hyung Joon and punches him.

Min Ho: “What did I tell you about watching your actions!”

Hye Sun turns around and is so shocked to see Min Ho she loses her balance and hits her head on the boat and falls into the water.

Min Ho: “HYE SUN! HYE SUN!”

Hyung Jun quickly gets up.

Hyung Jun: “Hye Sun!”

Min Ho dives into the water with his clothes on.

Hyun Joong runs to Hyung Joon’s side.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun! Help me Hyung Joon!”

Hyung Jun: “I can’t swim!”

Hyun Joong dives into the water.

Min Ho desperately tries to find Hye Sun. Hyun Joong’s heart races as he searches for signs of Hye Sun.

*******************************HYE SUN’S FLASHBACK************************************

Min Ho: “What do you want for your birthday princess?”

Hye Sun: “You always ask.”

Min Ho: “That’s because I want to get you the best birthday gift…please give me a clue this year.” Pout.

Hye Sun: “I don’t want any specific thing. Instead I want something that truly only belongs to me. That only exists for me. Something I can tell everyone it’s the only one in the world. I think that would be a nice gift….but a new pair of shoes would be good too.” Smiles

HYE SUN’S BIRTHDAY

Min Ho: “Happy Birthday Hye Sun. I hope you’ll like my gift.” Hands a box to Hye Sun.

Hye Sun: “Its so small…are you sure there’s something in here Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “Just open it.” Smiles.

Hye Sun opens the box and inside it there’s two butterflies in a heart.”

Min Ho: “It’s a charm. You wanted something that truly only belonged to you, and that was the only one in the world….and that only exists for you…. Butterflies are meant to be in pairs, without the other there’s no reason for one to exist….like you and me.”

Hye Sun: “Lee Min Ho..” With watery eyes.

Min Ho: Points to the charm.“I’m the pretty blue one okay? You’re the pink one. It took me forever making this. I should at least get that much.”

Hye Sun is overwhelmed with emotion and hugs Min Ho.

Min Ho: “A butterfly by itself is too lonely…so don’t ever leave my side Ji Hye Sun.” Tightly holds onto Hye Sun.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Saranghae Lee Min Ho…Saranghae….No matter what…I want to stay by your side forever.
**********************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

Min Ho continue to search for Hye Sun underwater.

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
Don’t leave me Hye Sun. I need you…

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
Please be okay Hye Sun…Please be okay…
***********************************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

 

“You’re alive.” Tightly hugs Hye Sun.

"Saranghae Lee Min Ho..."

"Thank you, sunbae." Lays her head on his shoulder.