Just A Kiss

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun slowly open their eyes while still holding onto each other.

Hye Sun: With her eyes halfway open. “Why did you do that?”

Hyun Joong: Whispering “Rule #5, you’re still my girlfriend and I’m still your boyfriend…I’m allowed to kiss you.”
 
Min Ho: “Ashh you two are so dramatic…Did you really have to have some sappy reconciliation?”

Hye Sun: Lets go of Hyun Joong. “Min Ho.” Blushing.

Hyun Joong: “We should get out of these wet clothes before we catch a cold.”

Hye Sun: “Yes. Lets go.”

Hye Ri: “Let me help you Hye Sun.”

Hyun Joong: “Where did Eun Hye go?”

Hye Ri: “She was here a minute ago.”

Min Ho: “Forget her she probably left…lets go.”

Through the car ride everyone is quiet.

Hye Sun: “What were you and Hye Ri doing at the restaurant.”

Min Ho: “We got hungry.”

Hye Ri: “I wasn’t but Min Ho insisted.”

Hyun Joong: “It just happened to be the same one I was at with Eun Hye right?”

Min Ho: “I was just checking out the food…We just happened to be there for your little reconciliation.”

Hye Ri: “It was soooo cute! I wish Min Ho would do something like that for me.”

Min Ho: “Hey I did a lot for you.”

Next day…
SCHOOL

Hye Sun walks around trying to sort her thoughts out.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Why did Hyun Joong kiss me? What does this all mean?

Hyun Joong sees Hye Sun and slowly approaches her.

Hye Sun: “Oppa…”

Hyun Joong: “The weather is starting to warm up again.” Half smile.

Hye Sun: “About….last night…”

Hyun Joong: “It was just a kiss.”

Hye Sun: “Just a kiss? That was my first kiss!”

Hyun Joong: Chuckles. “Min Ho gave you CPR that one time so technically you already had your first kiss with him.”

Hye Sun: “Hmmph..It’s not funny! Why did you have to kiss me?”

Hyun Joong: “It was the only way to make you quiet.” Smiles. “Actually I knew Min Ho was following me so I just wanted to see the guy’s reaction.”

Hye Sun: “Well it didn’t work.”

Hyun Joong: “People don’t always show what’s going on underneath the surface.”

Hye Sun: “Don’t do it again.”

Hyun Joong: “You seem to be forgetting something. I’m your boyfriend. Rule #3 you have to follow my lead. Rule #5 must fulfill couple duties.”

Hye Sun: “Asshhh…when do I get a say?”

Hyun Joong: “You can kiss me anytime you want too…”

Hye Sun: Blush. “Hyun Joong!”

Hyun Joong: Smiles. “I’m just playing. I’m sorry the kiss was a surprise. I promise it’ll be nicer next time.”

Hye Sun: “Next time?!”

Hyun Joong: “Why not? Didn’t you like it?” Laughs.

Hye Sun: “Do you want to die?!”

Hyun Joong: Puts his arm around her. “Come one. Lets go. A kiss between us is nothing. We’ve been friends for a long time so there’s no need to make a big deal about it. We’re a couple its normal.”

Hye Sun: Turns her head the other way. “Why don’t you go kiss Eun Hye if you want to kiss someone.”

Hyun Joong: “Are you jealous?”

Hye Sun: “No!”

Hyun Joong: “Ahh I’ve been spending a lot of time with her you think…I like her?”

Hye Sun: “Do as you please.”

Hyun Joong: “She’s a cute little sis. She’s my junior, how could you ever think there would be something between us. The only girl for me is you.” Smiles.

Hye Sun: “Are you sure?”

Hyun Joong nods.

Hye Sun: “Okay.” Smiles

Hyun Joong: “What’s with that innocent face? Weren’t you the one cheating on me?”

Hye Sun: “What?”

Hyun Joong: “I know Hyung Jun can be charming but still I’m your boyfriend. Don’t do it anymore…don’t see other men behind my back anymore I don’t like it. The only man I want you to look at is me.”

Hye Sun: “What? Are you forgetting Min Ho?”

Hyun Joong: “I meant in everyone else’s eyes you should only look at me and when the time is right you can make your move on Lee Min Ho.”

Hye Sun: “I won’t look at other man if you don’t spend so much time with Eun Hye anymore.”

Hyun Joong: “You don’t like it?”

Hye Sun: “No..its not that. I’ve never had to share time with you. It’s weird. I was a little jealous I had to share you with her. We’ve been friends for so long I don’t know how to let you be friends with anyone else.”

Hyun Joong: Smiles. “Okay, I won’t. Let’s not fight anymore.”

Hye Sun: “Mmmm no more cheating.” Laughs. “And..like you said it was just a kiss.”

Hyun Joong nods.

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
I lied when I said I knew Min Ho was following me. That kiss….I don’t know why I did it either. Seeing you with Hyung Jun I lost control. Knowing his feelings for you….you’re my girlfriend…I won’t give you up to anyone but Min Ho.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
It was just a kiss, right? Hyun Joong and I are friends. There’s no way it mean anything…and before that I was only jealous because it had always been Hyun Joong, Min Ho and me….Hyun Joong and me…”

A smiling Hyun Joong and Hye Sun walk arm and arm.

Eun Hye: “Oppa!”

Hyun Joong: “Eun Hye. Sorry about last night.”

Eun Hye: Smiling: “It’s okay. I’m glad you two made up.” Grabbing Hyun Joong’s arm. “Why don’t we go to the art building and I want to show you something.

Hyun Joong: Releases himself from Eun Hye. “Maybe later. “ Looks at Hye Sun. “Ready to go beautiful?”

Hye Sun smiles and nods.

Hye Sun: “See you later Eun Hye.”

Eun Hye watches the couple walk away

Min Ho: “Finally admitting defeat?” Smirk.

Eun Hye: “No. Last night meant nothing.”

Min Ho: “If it didn’t mean anything why did you run away?…It’s best if you forget Hyun Joong. I’m not saying this to protect him or Hye Sun I’m saying this cause I don’t want to you to get hurt.”

Eun Hye: “Thanks for the concern but I’ll be fine.”

Min Ho: “When are you going to stop this?”

Eun Hye: “Why are you making it seem like I’m the bad person in all this? Is it so wrong to fall in love with someone, even if they already have a girlfriend?”

Min Ho: “No but you shouldn’t get involved because Hyun Joong doesn’t feel the same way about you.”

Eun Hye: “Its okay if he doesn’t. I’ll wait until Hyun Joong finally accepts me.”

Min Ho: “What about Hye Sun?”

Eun Hye: “What I’ve seen so far isn’t love.”

Min Ho: “What?”

Eun Hye: “When Hyun Joong and Hye Sun finally prove they truly love each other and there’s no room for anyone else’s in Hyun Joong’s heart that’s when I’ll leave.”
 

*************************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

"ABEOJI!!!!!!!!"

"I just need you right now..."

"I'm scared."

"Love is not a game....your heart won't empty or can be filled again."

"Why did you come to me last night?"

*****Kiss********

**********************************************************

Authors note: I was wondering if everyone like the plain black and white set up of the chatpers, or would you prefer to color code it? Please be kind to leave a suggestion or comments.

Thanks,

AddictiveLuv ^.^