Run To The One You Love

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

One Week Later…

RESTAURANT

Hye Sun: “You’re nose looks better.” Gently touches Min Ho’s face.

Min Ho: “It’s because you been by my side.” Grabs her hand.

Hye Sun: Clears . “Have you talked to Kim Hyun Joong?”

Min Ho: “He hasn’t been home since the incident.”

Hye Sun: “Oh…”

Min Ho: “He’s probably staying at Hye Ri’s house. I’ve heard some rumors.”

Hye Sun: “How’s your father’s company?”

Min Ho: “Good, but there’s something I have to tell you.”

Hye Sun: “What is it?”

Min Ho: “I’ll be overlooking a new project for the next two years. If I’m successful investors will see a triple increase in profits.”

Hye Sun: “That’s great.”

Min Ho: “It’s in New York…Hye Sun, do you really love me?”

Hye Sun: “I…”

Min Ho: “You’re in love with Hyun Joong.”

Hye Sun: “What?”

Min Ho: “I was too late to realize my feelings. By the time I did you had already fallen for him.”

Hye Sun: “He loves Hye Ri.”

Min Ho gets up from his seat and places a letter in her hands.

Min Ho: “Loving too early you’ll miss out. Loving too late you’ll regret. Loving at the right time you’ll never miss out and never regret.”

BEACH

Hye Ri has set up a romantic dinner for two.

Hye Ri: “Do you remember when we first came here together?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm.”


Hyun Joong feels a deep sadness as he reminisces.

************************************FLASHBACK******************************************

Hye Sun: “LEE MIN HO! I LOVE YOU! WHY COULDN’T IT BE ME YOU CHOSE! YOU’RE A BABO, BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “Fine…………………..LEE MIN HO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WIN AT EVERYTHING?! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE TO YOU ANYMORE! YOU JUST WAIT I’M GOING TO WIN ONE DAY! I’M GOING TO WIN AT SOMETHING YOU WANT WITH ALL YOUR HEART!”

In the sand:

Best Friends Forever Hyun Joong + Hye Sun
May all our wishes come true.

**********************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
Didn’t I say I wouldn’t lose to you anymore Min Ho…The person you most want in the world with all your heart, I couldn’t take her away. I’m pitiful. I lost to you in the end. And I couldn’t keep my promise to Hye Sun. I once promised her I would never let her go even if Min Ho came looking for her, but I let her go. Today it’ll be 3 years since our love contract, after today there is nothing uniting us.

Hye Ri: “What are you thinking about?”

Hyun Joong: “Oh nothing.”

Hye Ri: “I have something for you.”

Hye Ri uncovers one of the plates and there are two pastries on there.

Hye Ri: “You said you wanted me to bake for you once.”

Hyun Joong: Smiles. “I did?”

Hyun Joong takes a bite.

Hye Ri: “How is it?”

Hyun Joong: “Good.”

Hye Ri: “The desert it wasn’t as good as you thought it would be right?”

Hyun Joong: “No it was really delicious.”

Hye Ri: “Kind of like our situation. All you wanted was to be with me. Now that we’re together all you can do is think of Ji Hye Sun. You reached for this happiness but in the end it turned out to be the obstacle to your true happiness.  ”

Hyun Joong: “Don’t say that.” Holds Hye Ri’s hand.

Hye Ri: Pulls away. “You’re portrait of her is beautiful. I saw it, you drew Hye Sun as your project.”

RESTAUARNT
Hye Sun reads the letter Min Ho handed her.

Ji Hye Sun, forgive me like a fool I don’t know anything else but love. I believed I would never love anyone else but Hye Ri, but I was wrong. My heart felt like it needed Hye Ri, but I was wrong. I was wrong to hide everything from you. I was selfish to use you to pursue Hye Ri.

Can you believe in my words one more time when I tell you I don’t understand anything that’s happened all I know is I love you. That night at the ice rink was my confession to you not as your friend not as your fake boyfriend but as a man. Kim Hyun Joong the boy fell in love with Hye Ri. Kim Hyun Joong the man fell in love with Ji Hye Sun, the one that has been my home, my best friend since we were seven. My heart only needs Hye Sun.

Last is first.

If you can give me a second chance I’ll be waiting for you somewhere I still have a promise to keep. A place where waves meet dreams and promises.

(At the bottom there is drawn two sea shells)

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
A place where the where waves meet dreams and promises?

************************************FLASHBACK******************************************
BEACH
Hyun Joong: “The sun is about to set and you still want to play?”

Hye Sun: “Please oppa.” Gives pout.

Hyun Joong: “I tell you what. Why don’t we build a sandcastle next time we come, and we’ll do something special right now.”

Hye Sun: “Promise.” Extends pinky.

Hyun Joong Promise.” Meets Hye Sun’s pinky.
**********************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

Inside the envelope is Hye Sun’s necklace.

 

******************************Song: Someday-Do You Know?*****************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zPxX-UPag8


BEACH

Hye Ri: “Letting go of your first love is hard.” Sigh. “But what to do? I guess there’s only one thing left to do.” Walks away.

Hyun Joong is left sitting at the table alone. Twenty minutes pass but Hye Ri doesn’t return. Hyun Joong decides to sit on the sand watching the waves crash.

Hye Sun: “Don’t you have a promise to keep?”

Hyun Joong: Stands up. “Hye Sun.”

Hye Sun: “I was promised a sandcastle.” Hands him the letter.

Hyun Joong: “How did you get this?”

Hye Sun: “Min Ho.”

Hyun Joong: “Does this mean?”

Hye Sun: “We both made mistakes. I was wrong too. But if it weren’t for this love contract I would have never had Kim Hyun Joong’s love. Saranghae. I love you Joong.”

Hyun Joong: Hugs Hye Sun: “Sarangahe. Saranghae.”

Hye Sun gives the necklace to Hyun Joong and he gently places it on her. They both lean for a kiss.

Boy: “Are you Kim Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong: “Yeah.”

Boy: “Are you Ji Hye Sun?”

Hyun Joong: “Yes.”

Boy: Gives them an elegant box. “This is for the both of you.” Runs off.

Hyun Joong opens it.

Hye Sun: “What is it?”

Hyun Joong; “There’s a letter.”

Letter:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
(Two cute drawings of Hye Ri and Min Ho)

Our one sided love was no match for Hyun Joong and Hye Sun’s great love. We saw how much you two loved each other but didn’t know how the other felt so we decided to give you a little help. May you find happiness.

Your Best Friends

Jeon Hye Ri

Lee Min Ho

Isn’t it time you two made it official?

HWATING!

*************************************3 DAYS AGO*****************************************
MIN HO’S HOUSE

Hye Ri: “I have a something I need help with.”

Hye Ri: “Hyun Joong loves Hye Ri. I don’t want to stand in the way of his happiness.

Min Ho: “And Hye Sun loves Hyun Joong.”

Hye Ri: “How do you know?”

Min Ho: “I found this letter.”
….
Hye Ri: “We need to think of something to get them together or else they’ll never know about the other’s true feelings. Their love will be doomed we can’t let that happen.”
 
Min Ho: “I think I have an idea.”
******************************************************************************************
Hye Sun: “Made what official?”

Hyun Joong flips over the paper and reads it.
 
Hyun Joong looks again in the box and finds a small box and peeks what’s inside.

Hye Sun: “ I don’t understand.”

Hyun Joong takes Hye Sun’s hand and they run into the waves. He bends down on one knee and opens the box to Hye Sun.

Hyun Joong: “Marry me.”

Hye Sun smiles and nods.

Finally the have a long awaited passionate kiss.

Hyun Joong: “JI HYE SUN I’M NEVER LETTING YOU GO!!!! I LOVE YOU!”

Hye Sun: “HYUN JOONG SARANGHAE!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!”

They continue to kiss.

On the back of the letter it says.

“Isn’t it time you two got married? This is our blessing to both of you.

AIRPORT
Min Ho is holding something in his hand.

Hye Ri: “It’s done. They’re back together.” Smile.

Min Ho: “The way it should have been from the beginning.”

Hye Ri: “What’s in your hand?”

Min Ho: “It’s nothing.”

Hye Ri: Grabs it. “It’s beautiful. Did you make it yourself?”

Min Ho: “Mmm..Hye Sun lost the charm I had given to her for her birthday…so I wanted to make a new one. But I couldn’t give it to her, she already has Hyun Joong’s necklace. Like this charm our love is impossible so I hold on to it just like my unrequited love.”

SPEAKER: “New York flight now boarding.”

Min Ho: “That’s my flight.”

Hye Ri: “Have a good trip. Don’t forget to call me now and then.” Hugs him.

Min Ho: “I’m sorry for everything I said before. You’re a good woman and you’ll find a man worthy of you one day.”
    
Hye Ri: “You’re a good man Lee Min Ho. The person I respect the most.”

Min Ho: “Goodbye.”

1 year later…

NEW YORK

Secretary: “There’s a letter that’s just arrived sir, it’s from South Korea.”

Eun Hye: “Who is it from?”

Min Ho: “Hey no one asked you to come so stay out of my business!”

Eun Hye: Slaps him on the back the head. “What did you say?”

FRANCE

Hye Ri holds a letter:

“You are cordially invited to the wedding of
          Kim Hyun Joong & Ji Hye Sun”

Man: “When do we leave?”      

SEOUL AIRPORT

Hye Ri: “Honey don’t forget the blue bag when you go pick them up.”

Not too far away.

Eun Hye: “I can’t wait to see unnie and (sigh) Hyun Joong.”

Min Ho: “I think you just want to see Hyun Joong.”

Eun Hye: “Jealous” nudges him.

Min Ho: “No” sticks out his tongue. “Who in their right mind would ever have jealousy over you.”

Eun Hye: Slaps Min Ho’s arm. “Jerk. You’re lucky you’re cute.”

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho?” runs and hugs him.

Eun Hye: “EHYYY! Watch your hands.”

Hye Ri: “Yoon Eun Hye?” hugs her.

Eun Hye: Gasps. “You’re hugging me too tight.”

Hye Ri: “Sorry.”

Eun Hye: “Nice to see you again.”

Hye Ri: “Wait are you two?”

Eun Hye: “YES!”

Min Ho: “She wishes!”

Eun Hye: Shows her fist to Min Ho. “ We’ve been dating for 6 months now.” Smiles

Hye Ri: “Congratulations!”

Min Ho: “For what? Shouldn’t it be a condolence?”

Eun Hye: Crosses her arms and looks the other way. “ Most guys would be happy to have such an amazing girlfriend like me.”

Min Ho: Wraps his arms around Eun Hye. “I don’t have such girlfriend I just have a strong willed cute troublesome girlfriend.” Sigh. “That I love very much.” Kisses her cheek.

Eun Hye: “Ashh. That was a lot of adjectives you used. But since you said you loved me I won’t say anything anymore.” Giggles and wraps her arms around him.

Hye Ri: “I never thought that I would see you together…Well except when I first met Eun Hye.”

Eun Hye: “He fell in love with me after our first kiss he just didn’t know it.”

Min Ho: “Whatever. This girl followed me all over New York so I finally gave in. ”

They all laugh.

Min Ho: “Actually Eun Hye’s family moved to New York so we got to spend a lot of time together and found out we weren’t such a bad match after all.” Smiles and looks at Eun Hye. “So Miss Jeon, what have you been up to?”

Hyung Jun: “Honey I got our luggage.”

Eun Hye: “Kim Hyung Jun?”

Hyung Jun: “Hey Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Min Ho. Are you two back for the wedding?”

Eun Hye: “Don’t tell me you two…”

Hye Ri: Smiling. “We ran into each other in Europe. I took the year off to travel and paint the scenery in Europe and Hyung Jun was in Europe studying architecture. We started talking and one thing led to another.”

Min Ho: Extends his hand. “Congratulations. Hye Ri is an excellent woman.”

Eun Hye: “Hey I’m excellent too you know.”

Min Ho: Smirking. “Baby you can’t be jealous of every woman.”

Hye Ri: “Baby? You have changed Min Ho.” Giggles.

Eun Hye: “I just wanted you to say I was a good woman too. I never get jealous because you belong to me already.” Taps his nose. “Lets go Hye Ri we need to do shopping before the wedding.”

Hyung Jun: “Welcome back.” Pats Min Ho.

Finally the day came and old friends gather once again for Hyun Joong and Hye Sun’s wedding. Min Ho and Hye Ri gave their sincerest wishes for the couples happiness. They had finally understood true love as they stood next to Hyung Jun and Eun Hye.

Hye Sun: “Lets renew our love contract for another 100 years.”

Hyun Joong: “No need because I promise to love you for eternity.”

As Hyun Joong and Hye Sun had their first kiss as husband and wife Eun Hye had some shocking news to give to Min Ho.

Eun Hye: “Honey…I’m pregnant.”

Min Ho: “You’re….You’re.” Falls down on the bench

Eun Hye: “Min Ho. Are you okay?”

Min Ho: “I’m going to be a father.” Smiles. “I’m going to be a dad!” Looks at Eun Hye. “You’re going to be a mommy!” Kisses her

Everyone begins to clap for them.

Hyung Jun: Hugging Hye Ri from the back. “Let’s have a baby.”

Hye Ri: “What?”

Hyung Jun: “I’m asking you to marry me so we can have a baby someday.”

Hye Ri: Nods “But still love me when I get fat.” Smiles.
 
Hye Sun & Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
We didn’t have our first date together, we didn’t have our first kiss together, we weren’t each other’s first love but we’ll have the rest of our dates together, we’ll be kiss each other every morning and every night together, we’ll be each other’s last love.



THE END

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry it took so long for me to finish the story. Thanks for waiting patiently! <3 I hope you enjoyed reading it. ^_^