Forgotten Promises

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

HYUN JOONG’S BEDROOM
*****************************Song: Super Junior: You Are The One******************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkOnBIs4iBk


Hyun Joong is lying down on his bed with tears streaming down his face.

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
Why didn’t I know before? How could I’ve not recognized you Hye Ri? When you came back into my life I was hesitant to love you because of that promise between me and that little girl..but slowly I made myself forget that promise so I could love you, without knowing I was still loving the same girl. ……

I shed a thousand tears after we separated…I needed you so much to be by my side, when my world fell apart, when life had lost its meaning.

****Several flashes pass through Hyun Joong’s mind….Happy ones, sad ones, frustrated ones…but all with Hye Ri.****

How could I’ve said those harsh words to you, when you’re the person I wanted to protect? Didn’t I promise I would make you smile forever? Then why am I letting you cry by Lee Min Ho’s side?  

Why couldn’t you love me instead of Min Ho? You were my first love; did I mean nothing to you? We promised to be together forever….you belonged to me first, not to Lee Min Ho.

I can’t watch you shed a millions tears by Lee Min Ho’s side. I won’t stand and do nothing when the woman I love is like this. I’m sorry Lee Min Ho, I can’t let you have Hye Ri…I can’t let you have her even if you’re my brother Lee Min Ho. I’m going to fight for Hye Ri’s love.

MIN HO’S HOUSE

Min Ho: “Hye Sun.” Smiling. “You’re here. Did you have a good time with Hyung Jun?”

Hye Sun: Nods “Hyung Jun is really fun.”

Min Ho: “Do you really like him Hye Sun?”

Hye Sun: “Mmm…I really like Hyung Jun, he’s perfect. I can’t imagine how such a great guy can exit..especially one that likes me.”

Min Ho feels a rush of adrenaline as he hears these words.

Min Ho: “You’ve accepted him then?”

Hye Sun: “I like Hyung Jun….but I couldn’t accept his feelings.”

Min Ho: “You didn’t?”

Hye Sun: Sigh. “Love is strange. You can’t decide who to love, only your heart can decide that.”

Min Ho: “It seems that way.”

Although Min Ho was relieved to hear Hye Sun had rejected Hyung Joong, Min Ho couldn’t help but feel sadness in his heart…not because of Hye Sun but because of Hye Ri.

Hye Sun: “Min Ho…I have something to tell you.”

Min Ho’s mind blanks out and all he can think about is how cold he was to let Hye Ri run off.

Hye Sun: “I….Min Ho you’re crying.”

Min Ho: “It’s nothing. What were you going to say?”

Hye Sun: “Oppa…please tell me what’s wrong. Please.” Holding to Min Ho’s hand.

Min Ho: “I’ve lost her. She won’t come back after this.”

Hye Sun: “Did something happened with you and Hye Ri?”

Min Ho: Nods. “I was stupid. After all this time I still can’t bring myself to tell her how much I love her.”

Hye Sun: “Go tell her. Don’t let her leave without letting her know. If you truly love her then put away that foolish pride I know you have and follow her…follow your love.”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun.”

Hye Sun had always listened to Min Ho and cheered him up but this time it was somehow different. Min Ho felt deeply touched by Hye Sun’s words.”
 
Min Ho: “You’re right, I can’t let her go not like this.” Stands up. “Wait, what did you want to tell me?”

Hye Sun: “It was nothing…just thank you for being by my side these last few days.”

Min Ho: Smiling. “Silly girl. You don’t have to thank me for that. I think I’m the one that should be saying thank you. Thank you for helping me realize how foolish I am.”

Min Ho runs out the door.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Why is it each day I feel I have a little less of your heart Min Ho? I exist a little less each day. But yet I love you so much I’m willing to send you to another woman.

Min Ho rushes to Hye Ri’s house, but she’s no where to be found. Scared he has lost Hye Ri Min Ho searches everywhere in the city.

HYUN JOONG’S HOUSE

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun, what’s wrong?”

Hye Sun: Wiping her tears. “Nothing. I should go home now.”

As Hye Sun stands up to walk out the door Hyun Joong stops her.

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “Lee Min Ho?… Let’s go somewhere.”

MUSIC ROOM (SCHOOL)

A somber piano melody can be heard through out the hallways of the music building. Min Ho finds Hye Ri at the piano. He slowly approaches her.

Min Ho: “You play very well.”

Hye Ri looks the other way and pretends Min Ho isn’t there.

Min Ho: “I’m not very good at expressing myself, so if stay quiet it doesn’t mean I have nothing to say. So please listen to me now…just for a little bit.”

Hye Ri: “You don’t have to explain anything to me you’ve made yourself clear.”

Min Ho: “No I haven’t. I love Hye Sun…as my sister. I don’t know how to let her go and be a woman so yes….yes I became jealous…because I’ve never had to share her attention with anyone besides Hyun Joong….but I don’t love Hye Sun as a woman.” Kneels down to Hye Ri.

Hye Ri: “Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “Ji Hye Ri...Saranghae…I love you. I love only you. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to say it. You’re the most important person to me. I’m willing to throw away my pride, I’m willing to make a fool out of myself for you and I’m willing to give up everything if you ask me to.”

Min Ho’s words have warmed and touched Hye Ri’s broken heart.

Hye Ri: “I love you Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho and Hye Ri move closer to each other until they finally kiss.

*****************************Song: SS501: Because I’m Stupid*********************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjI7l78JAew


At the side of the door Hyun Joong and Hye Sun witness the passionate kiss. Hye Sun thought she could stand everything for Min Ho’s happiness, she let him go, she sent him to Hye Ri…but she didn’t know how much it would hurt to witness a kiss. Hyun Joong had finally found his first and only love. He thought the pain of not knowing where she was the worst, but this moment felt a million times worse.

Hye Sun runs away while Hyun Joong stands there for a few more seconds, until he runs away too. Realizing how hurt Hye Sun must be too he runs after her, blocking at least for a moment his own emotions.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun! Hye Sun!”

Hye Sun collapses in the middle of grass lawn.

Hyun Joong puts his hand on Hye Sun’s shoulder and tries to wipe his tears away.

Hye Sun: “It hurts so much Hyun Joong.”

ART ROOM

Hyun Joong: Wiping Hye Sun’s tears. “I’m…sorry. I didn’t know things would end up this way.”

Hye Sun: “I can’t stand it anymore! With all my heart I wanted to wish Lee Min Ho happiness, but I didn’t know it would be this hard.”

Hyun Joong embraces Hye Sun as she cries and at the same time trying to comfort himself.

Hyun Joong’s Thoughts:
It’s not fair. Why couldn’t we find each other earlier? Why? I needed you so much that day….and every day after that.

***************************HYUNG JOONG’S FLASHBACK**********************************
Hyun Joong: Crying “I want to stay with Umma!!!!! I want to be with her!!!!!!!!!!”

Mr. Kim: “Hyun Joong. You can’t stay with Umma please come with daddy.” Holding Hyun Joong’s hand.

Hyun Joong: “I’m not leaving Umma!” Lets go of his father’s hand and runs.

Mr Kim: “Hyun Joong!”

Hyun Joong runs into traffic to reach where his mother is. A large truck is coming at Hyun Joong.

~Screeching tires~

Just in time Hyun Joong’s father manages to save him.

Mr. Kim: With tears streaming down his face. “Hyun Joong.”

Mr. Kim burst out in tears and tightly holds onto Hyun Joong.

Mr. Kim: “Hyun Joong. I’m so sorry Hyun Joong! You can’t be with Umma. Umma won’t have you be with her. She wants you to stay with daddy. We only have each other now…so don’t leave me.”

Hyun Joong and his father continue to cry in deep sorrow. Everything becomes too much for Hyun Joong and eventually falls asleep in his father’s arms. As Hyun Joong’s father carries him there’s a sign behind them that says “Memorial Park”.

***********************************END FLASHBACK**************************************

Hyun Joong begins to shed tears again. It had been years since he had thought of that moment. It was at that moment destiny not only tore him away from his mother, but also took the only woman he was meant to love forever.
 

 

*********************************************************************************************

PREVIEW:

Sorry this is kinda late but here's the preview I promised. =)

 

"Guess who I saw go into a hotel the other night?.....Kim  Hyun Joong and *******"

"TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!"

"...but you have to agree with whatever I say for the whole day."

"Promise."

"What if I did? Are you willing to let me have her...she would belong to me and only me."