Confessions

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

HYE SUN’S BEDROOM

****************************HYE SUN’S FLASHBACK**********************************

***********************Song: F.T. Island: Sonyeoreul Mannada (Songai)/Boy Meets Girl***********************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibb0xagyTRo

Hye Sun(Age 8) Min Ho Age (9)
Hye Sun is wearing a cute summer dress. An adorably dress Min Ho is sitting down.

Hye Sun: Smiling. “Oppa, I brought you chocolates.”

Min Ho: "Are these really for me?”

Hye Sun: Nods. “I made them myself.”

Min Ho opens the box and eats a piece.

Min Ho: Smiling. “WOW..These are the best!”

Hye Sun: “You really like them?”

Min Ho: Nods. “Mhmm..They’re delicious! You’re amazing Hye Sun! I love these chocolates!”

Hye Sun: Blushing.“Is there anything else you really like oppa?”

Min Ho: “I really like Hye Sun. She’s the best.” Gets up and hugs Hye Sun.

******************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

Hye Sun: With a tear streaming down her face. “Didn’t you say you like me oppa? Am I not beautiful enough to be the one in your heart? Have I not patiently waited for you to glance back at me?”

MIN HO’S BEDROOM
*******************************FLASHBACK*******************************************
Embracing Hye Ri.
Min Ho: “Will you go on a date with me?”

Hye Ri gently pushes Min Ho away.

Hye Ri: “I’m sorry I don’t think I can.”

Min Ho: “Does this mean you can’t accept my feelings?”

Hye Ri: Nods. “I’m sorry Lee Min Ho.” Begins to walk away.

Min Ho: “Even if takes me 10 years I’ll try everyday so you can accept me! I promise that. I won’t give up.”

Min Ho’s Thoughts:
For once in my life I really like someone. I made a promise to myself I would never…never…but my feelings for Hye Ri are now stronger than my promise. Whatever it takes I’ll do it, just accept me Hye Ri.
******************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

HYE RI’S BEDROOM

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
I’m sorry Lee Min Ho I can’t date you. I just can’t. Even though my heart feels something for you I just can’t.

HYUN JOONG’S BEDROOM

***************************HYUN JOONG’S FLASHBACK**********************************

Min Ho: “I like you, Hye Ri.”

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho grabs Hye Ri close to him and embraces her.

******************************END FLASHBACK***************************************

The next day…..

Hyun Joong quietly walks downstairs and goes into the kitchen. Hye Sun is already standing there.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun. You’re up early.”

Hye Sun: With red eyes. “Yeah.”

Hyun Joong: “Did you sleep okay? You’re eyes are bloodshot.”

Hye Sun: “Its just allergies don’t worry about it.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “Hmm..do you want me to make some breakfast.”

Hye Sun: “That’s alright I don’t feel like eating right now. I just wanted some water.”

Hyun Joong: “Are you sure?”

Hye Sun: “Yes, thanks Hyun Joong.”

As Hye Sun walks always she bumps into Min Ho.

Min Ho: “Good Morning princess.”

Hye Sun doesn’t say anything and continues walking.

Min Ho: “Did I do something wrong?”

Hyun Joong: “No, she’s not feeling well.”

Min Ho: “Should we take her to the doctors?”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t think it will be necessary just let her rest.”

Min Ho: “Okay…..Is Hye Ri up yet?”

Hyun Joong: “I haven’t seen her downstairs yet. She’s probably still sleeping.”

Min Ho: Smiling. “I’ll go check on her.”

Min Ho enthusiastically walks up the stairs.

Hyun Joong: “I guess Min Ho always wins.”

Min Ho reaches Hye Ri’s room and knocks, but there’s no answer. Min Ho opens the door and finds the room empty. He walks back downstairs and finds Hyun Joong sitting down on the couch.

Min Ho: “Hye Ri’s not in her room. We should go look for her.”

Hyun Joong: “You go if you want.”

Min Ho: “This is serious she could be in trouble.”

Hyun Joong: “She probably just went home.”

Min Ho: Clenching his fist. “Still I want to look for her.”

Hyun Joong: “Why do you seem to care so much Min Ho?”

Before Min Ho can answer the phone rings. Hyun Joong picks it up.

Hyun Joong: “Mmmm..okay I’ll tell them.” Hangs up the phone.

Hyun Joong: “Hye Ri’s at home, she called so we wouldn’t worry.”

Min Ho: Sigh. “That’s good. Half smile. “I think I need to talk to you.”

Hyun Joong: “About?”

Min Ho: “Last night…I told Hye Ri I liked her.”

Hyun Joong: “Congratulations.”

Min Ho: “I should have asked you before I did it. I’m sorry.”

Hyun Joong: “Why would you ask me?”

Min Ho: “Because you’ve been spending a lot of time with Hye Ri, and it seemed like you were interested.”

Hyun Joong: “You don’t have to be sorry for anything. I have no interest in Hye Ri. So go for it.”

Min Ho: Smiles. “I will..it’s just.”

Hyun Joong: “What?”

Min Ho: “She kinda turned me down when I asked her for a date.” Chuckling.

Hyun Joong: “Well that didn’t stop you in the past from getting a girl to go out with you.”

Min Ho: “I know, but Hye Ri’s not just any girl. I want everything to be perfect.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m sure you’ll think of something.”