My Hye Sun? What About Me Lee Min Ho?

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

HYUN JOONG’S HOUSE

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho? You’re home already.”

Min Ho: “Uhh just for a little bit. I came to get some clean clothes. Auntie’s home with Hye Sun right now so don’t worry.”

Hyun Joong: “How much longer are you planning on staying with Hye Sun?”

Min Ho: “When she doesn’t need me anymore.”

Hyun Joong: “Her fever is gone already, auntie is there, and Hyung Jun has been stopping by, so there’s no reason for you to stay anymore…”

Min Ho: “Ashh..don’t even mention that Kim Hyung Jun to me I have to get back there before he does.”

Hyun Joong: “Min Ho! Don’t you think you’re taking this too far?”

Min Ho: “What do you mean?”

Hyun Joong: “Have you talked to Hye Ri recently?”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri?”

Hyun Joong: “You’re girlfriend.”

Min Ho: “Ahh I haven’t had a chance, but she understands.”

Hyun Joong: “Even if Hye Ri says she’s okay with this. Do you really think she’s not hurt?”

Min Ho: “Why would Hye Ri be hurt?”

Hyun Joong: “She understands Hye Sun is your best friend and you are taking care of her…but you’re going beyond that now…you’re acting as though you’re her boyfriend…you’re even jealous of Kim Hyung Joon!”

Min Ho: “It’s not like that.”

Hyun Joong: “If it’s not like that than why do you keep going back to Hye Sun?”

Min Ho: “I don’t know why this concerns you little brother. I’ll handle my relationship with Hye Ri by myself. I don’t have to give you any answers.”

Hyun Joong: “You’re wrong this does concern me…because…Hye Ri is my friend.”

Min Ho: “We’ll talk about this later. I’m going to go take care of our friend..the one that let you cry on her lap when you first came to this house.” Min Ho turns around. “You’re friends with Hye Ri now, but don’t forget held up your world first.”.
 

HYE SUN’S HOUSE

Min Ho: “Hye Sun…. Lee Min Ho is here…”

Min Ho stops as he sees Hyung Joon is already by Hye Sun’s side.

Hye Sun: “Min Ho.” Smiles. “Hyung Jun and I are going out for a bit. Do you want to come?”

Min Ho: “But you’re still sick.” Lays his backhand against her forehead.

Hye Sun: “I’m fine. My fever is gone.”

Hyung Joon: “I promise I’ll take care of her.”

Min Ho becomes annoyed again by Hyung Jyn.

Hye Sun: “Come on it’ll be fun.”

Min Ho: Shakes his head. “No.” I’ll wait for you here.”

Hye Sun: “It’s okay you should go home. I’ll stop by and see you, I have something I need to tell you.”

Min Ho: “Okay.” Gives Hyung Jun a stern look. “You better take care of her this time.”

After watching Hye Sun and Hyung Jun walk out Min Ho reluctantly goes back home.

MIN HO’S HOUSE

Min Ho arrives home. He is about to go into his room when he hears laughter coming out of Hyun Joong’s work room.

Hye Ri: “You really did that sunbae?”

Hyun Joong: Laughing “Yeah I was 7 I didn’t know any better.”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri.”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho.” Half smile. “How’s Hye Sun?”

Min Ho: “All better now. She’s coming by later tonight.”

Hye Ri: “That’s good we get to hang out together again like we used to.”

Hyun Joong: “If you two want, I can take care of Hye Sun. It’s been a while that it’s been just me and her.” Smiles.

Min Ho: “Thanks Hyun Joong, but I can’t.”

Hyun Joong: “Why not?”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun has something to tell me.”

Hye Ri: “Did she mention what it was about?”

Min Ho: Shakes his head. “I have no clue. I’m going up to my room to shower. Hye Ri, can you come up to my room in 20 minutes or so. I have something I want to say to you.”

Hye Ri: “Mhmm”

Min Ho kisses Hye Ri on the forehead and leaves the room.

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Hye Sun wants to talk to Min Ho….is my worst fear going to come true? Will Hye Sun tell the truth to Min Ho? Why does he want to talk to me now? Has Min Ho realized he loves Hye Sun too?

Hyun Joong: “You look a little pale Hye Ri. Do you feel sick?”

Hye Ri: “I’m fine.”

After 20 minutes have passed Hye Ri makes her way to Min Ho’s bedroom.

~knock knock~

Hye Ri: “Lee Min Ho.” Enters the room.

Min Ho comes out weaing only a pair of pants.

Hye Ri becomes flustered.

Min Ho: “Ehhy…this isn’t the first time you’ve seen your boyfriend now is it?” Smirk

Min Ho approaches Hye Ri and wraps his arms around her and gives her a light kiss on the lips.

Hye Ri: In a serious tone. “What is that you want to tell me?”

Min Ho: “I’m sorry I haven’t spend anytime with you these past few days. I know you must have felt lonely and frustrated with me…”

Hye Ri: “Min Ho..I…”

Min Ho: “I’m sorry I would have been home earlier if it wasn’t for Hyung Jun.”

Hye Ri: “Hyung Jun?”

Min Ho: “Yeah…ashh..i hate that punk..everytime he’s near my Hye Sun. I want to teach him a lesson, but I know Hye Sun won’t like it…I promise I’ll spend more time with you now.” Smiles. “I’ll just have to find a way to keep Kim Hyung Jun away from my Hye Sun.”

Hye Ri release herself from Min Ho.

Hye Ri: With an irritated tone. “My Hye Sun?! Every word that comes out of your mouth is about Hye Sun. Did you even think about me once? We haven’t talked in 6 days did you know that?!”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri! You’re overreacting.”

Hye Ri: “No Lee Min Ho I’m just finally opening my eyes.” Begins to walk away.

Min Ho: Grabs on to Hye Ri’s arm. “Don’t go please. We’re not finished.”

Hye Ri: “Its clear you’ve made your choice.”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri. Do you know how absurd the statement you made sounds?”

Hye Ri: “That you love Hye Sun and not me? It’s not absurd it’s the truth.”

Min Ho: “Hye Ri! Haven’t I not proven my love to you many times before?”

Hye Ri: “Have you even once said an “I love you” to me Lee Min Ho? Although I didn’t show it at first I was happy you told me you liked me that night outside your house…but now I’ve realized you were mistaken that night. The person you love is Hye Sun.”

Min Ho: “Hye Sun? Why do you keep mentioning her? Is it not clear I care for Hye Sun as my little sister? I don’t think of her as my girlfriend. You’re my girl.” Tries to approach Hye Ri.

Hye Ri: “How many times have you referred to me as your Hye Ri, and how many times have you referred to Hye Sun as yours? Ask yourself why can’t you stand Hyung Jun being around Hye Sun? Is it because you can’t stand any man near the woman you love? Are you feeling jealous because Hyung Joon is doing everything you really want to do with Hye Sun? Tell me Lee Min Ho!”

Min Ho: In a hurtful tone. “Do you have so little confidence in my love for you and our relationship?”

Hye Ri: With watery eyes and a strained voice. “You’re right, I don’t have any confidence in your love or our relationship. Let’s end it here Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho: “Is that what you want?” Teary eyes.

Hye Ri: “You’re free now.”

Hye Ri leaves Min Ho’s house. Min Ho comes downstairs.

Hyun Joong: “What happened? Hye Ri left crying.”

Min Ho: “Nothing.”

Hyun Joong: “Go and talk to her.”

Min Ho: “I’m giving her time. She can come back if she wants to talk.”

Hyun Joong: “Lee Min Ho!”

Min Ho pays no attention to Hyun Joong . He walks upstairs to his room and closes the door.

**********************************************************

PREVIEW: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

 

Laughter "You're cuter, you're the cutest thing here, Hyung Jun."

"Help me be brave Sunbae."

*Kiss*

"Lets be together forever."

"I'll be waiting for you..."

"HYUN JOONG!"

Screetching tires

"UMMA!" Crying