Chapter 2: You wanna see someone die right before your eyes?

Love is Fire

"My mom wanted me to get the course I would like to take." Pomii shared, "She doesn't want to force me to what I don't like."

CAP smiled the whole time, "Really? I wanted something really interesting and challenging as well."

"Like what?" Pomii asked frowning

CAP shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. You recommend for me."

"Hmmm...." Pomii thought looking up, "How about medical course?"

CAP shook his head, "I don't like that...I'm scared of blood."

CAP acted like he's feeling dizzy and fainted. Pomii laughed watching the well-built guy infront of her acting stupid. She could help but laugh loudly, making CAP smile widely. He likes it when he makes her happy and laugh.

"CAP! Don't act like that anymore!" Pomii scolded in between laughter, "You look......"

"Look what?" CAP asked biting his lip bottom to supress his laughter.

"STUPID!!!" Pomii finish making the both of them laugh loudly.

 

"Hyung!!!" Niel and Ricky excalimed running towards Chunji and L.Joe, dragging the girls along with them.

L.Joe and Chunji looked up at them confusingly. The girls looked as clueless as them as well.

"We have new friends hyungs!" Ricky told them happily and laughed cutely.

"Don't worry hyung, They won't bite." Niel assured smiling, showing his teeth.

L.Joe frowned, "Who are they?"

Ricky smile faded and pouted, "That's not friendly hyung."

Niel hit Ricky's shoulder, "This is your idea!"

Ricky pouted, "I thought they will be friendly."

Chunji looked at L.Joe as if they silently debating whether to greet the girls or not.

"zhe bu shi na me you hao. (That's not so friendly.)" Kat complained to Akira.

Akira nodded her head and jumped up and down trying to get Ricky's hand, "Shi de, dan wo yao wan le. (Yeah. But, I want to play.)"

Kat pouted, "wo ye shi. Wei shen me ta men xiang ba wo men zhou wei? wo yan wan. (Me too. Why are they dragging us around? I want to play too.)"

Akira pouted, "zhe yang de yi si. (so mean.)"

"Zhe xie jia huo shi fei chang zao gao de. (These guys are really bad.)" Kat remarked rolling her eyes.

"Mei you. Na xie jia huo shi huai de. (No, those guys are bad.)" Akira corrected frowning at Chunji and L.Joe.

"Rang wo men yao ta men. (Let's bite them.)" Kat smiled widely.

Akira nodded her head happily, "Shi a. (Sure)"

Chunji stood up and extended his hand to Akira, "I'm Chunji."

Akira looked at him confusingly, for his sudden good moves. Kat looked up at L.Joe who stood up as well.

"Jie!" Kat called the dumbfounded Akira.

Akira snapped back to the world and shook Chunji's hand smiling shyly, "I'm Akira."

"I'm L.Joe." L.Joe introduced himself extending his hands to Kat.

Kat shook his hand, "I'm Kat."

Ricky jumped up and down clapping his hands happily, "We're all friends now!!!"

"Do you know where we're supposed to stay?" L.Joe asked scratching his brow, "I haven't seen Changjo yet."

"Maybe he's scared of you hyung." Niel said in a scared tone.

L.Joe frowned slightly, "I'm not doing anything to him."

"Let's play hyung!!!" Ricky excalimed tugging L.Joe's shirt jumping up and down.

"I don't like to play." L.Joe told him sternly making Ricky stand properly looking down, "Maybe Chunji will."

"Me?!" Chunji asked in disbelief then smiled, "Are you joking?"

Akira tapped Ricky's shoulder, "Aren't we going to play yet?"

Pomii frowned looking around, "Where's sunbae and unnie?"

CAP was just looking at her smiling, "Maybe they went to play hide and seek."

Pomii shrugged puffing her cheeks, "They're really very playful."

"Yeah. I think I don't have their resistance." CAP opened up still smiling.

Pomii looked at him and frowned, "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm happy." CAP replied shortly still smiling.

"Why are you happy?" Pomii asked curiously.

"You------"

CAP was cut off when their teacher came. He puffed his cheeks. If only he could tell her straight. If he could only tell her how he feels for her from the start.

 

Everyone gathered around. Akira and Kat hurriedly went to sit beside CAP and Pomii smiling widely. L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky and Niel sat away from Changjo who is silently watching his crush's group. L.Joe is silently eyeing Changjo meanly.

"What are you looking at?" Chunji asked L.Joe silently.

L.Joe glanced at him, "Nothing."

Chunji narrowed his eyes, "I know you're planning on something."

"I want to torture that nerdy guy Changjo." L.Joe told him.

Chunji smirked, "What are we gonna do?"

L.Joe chuckled, "You wanna join?"

Chunji laughed and shook his head.

"Ok everyone!!" Mr. Hwang exclaimed for everyone to hear him, "For now, you'll be given a chance to enjoy swimming for today. I believe we have already informed you before hand that we will have swimming for the whole week."

Everyone were just looking up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I'll be leaving now." Mr. Hwang said and turned his back.

Everyone cheered standing up and started changing to their swim wear excitedly. Their teacher stopped walking frowning. Why are they so happy that he left? Mean kids....

 

"Everyone!!!" L.Joe exclaimed getting their attention.

Because of his good looks, everyone seemed to be paying attention. Chunji was smiling cruely behind L.Joe. He knows what L.Joe is planning. However, Niel and Ricky were looking at everyone cluelessly then looked at each other.

"What's happening?" CAP asked no one in particular.

Pomii shrugged, "I don't know."

"Since this nerdy Changjo here doesn't have any swimming pool in their house, why won't we..." L.Joe talked going to Changjo and pushed him, "...let him swim first?"

Ricky and Niel's eyes widened in shock. Chunji simply laughed. L.Joe looked at Changjo with a smirk. Everyone gasped in fright when Changjo is trying his best to breath out the water.

"Somone is drowning!!!" Akira exclaimed, her eyes widen.

"OMO!!!" Kat exclaimed.

They both ran towards the pool side and saw Chunji and L.Joe just smiling meanly down at Changjo.

"Jie! Rang wo men yao ta men! (Jie! Let's bite them!)" Kat exclaimed holding L.Joe's hands who looked down at her shocked.

"Shi a! (sure!)" Akira agreed grabbing Chunji's hand who looked at her like he have seen a ghost.

Niel and Ricky finally smiled happily because they have finally seen their playmates.

Ricky laughed childishly and grabbed Akira's hand, "Playmate! I finally saw you!!!"

Niel grabbed Kat's hand jumping up and down, "Let's play!"

Both grabbed the two and ran with happy smiles. CAP ran and saw Changjo almost giving up. He jumped right away and saved him. Chunji's eyes widened and glared at CAP. CAP carried Changjo with the help of the other boys.

"You wanna see someone die right before your eyes?" CAP asked Chunji and L.Joe angrily.

L.Joe and Chunji glared at CAP. How dare that guy scold them infront of all their batchmates.

"Wait!!!" Kat shouted at Niel who won't stop dragging her aroun d and grabbed Niel hand away and ran towards Changjo and CAP.

"Pomii!!!" CAP called and Pomii ran towards them quicly, grabbing a towel and wrapped the towel around CAP's shoulder, "Thank You."

Pomii knelt beside CAP looking down at Changjo worriedly, "How is he?"

Another student is already trying to CPR Changjo. Kat and Akira went to CAP and Pomii.

"Is he alive?" Akira asked worriedly, "maybe he will kill me for not saving him."

Changjo coughed and sat up. Kat and Akira's eyes widen imagining that Changjo is a zombie, they hurriedly hide behind Pomii and CAP.