Chapter 18

Love is Fire

Akira walked around the school for some fresh air. Ricky went for some group project. Changjo wanted Kat alone for himself. HAHA. So, she've decided to give him a chance since Ljoe is always with her most of the time. But, she just wonder where Chunji went when until now, she haven't seen him.

"Aaaahhh!!!" She heard someone scream.

She went to see who it was and saw Chunji in his Kendo martial arts attire. He looks so mean and cold, glaring at where he's looking at. She have never seen him like that. Chunji started making his moves and unconsciuosly hit the side of his right leg of the wall harsly causing him to sit on the floor crying out in pain.

Akira's eyes widend and ran towards him kneeling down, "hyung!!"

Chunji looked up at her and frowned but was unnoticed because he's in pain.

"Hyung....Let's go to the clinic." Akira said panicking, "I'll bring you there hyung."

Chunji pushed her hand away looking down, "leave me alone."

Akira looked at him, "wae?"

"Just leave me alone!!" Chunji exclaimed angrily.

"No....I'll leave you if you're already fine." Akira finished.

Though it hurts her pride, she needs to help him. Her conscience can't bare it if she won't help him.

"Just leave me." Chunji pleaded weakly, "I don't need your help."

"You don't need my help?" Akira asked in disbelief, "you're badly hurt and you say you don't need my help?! Why are you treating us like this? Do you think I haven't noticed? Your friends haven't noticed? We never fail to notice that."

"You won't understand me." Chunji replied in a low voice.

"Hyung....Just let me help you bring you to the clinic." Akira insisted.

Chunji sighed and placed his hands around Akira's shoulder for support. They struggle to stand because of Chunji's weight. But, they have managed to stand moments later.

 

"What's wrong hyung?" Ricky asked panting.

They all hurried to the clinic when they've heard about the news. Chunji broke his right leg. But Niel said Chunji lost his right leg. Aigoo~Niel...

"Where did your right leg go?" Niel asked worriedly.

"Aish~~Niel! You made us run here and leave Changjo upstairs because you said Chunji LOST his right leg!?" kat complained panting.

Ljoe frowned heavily, "WHy did you break your leg?"

Chunji sighed, "I was so careless practicing martial arts."

"I forgot to tell you.....Pomii is resting in the hospital." Niel remembered.

Akira frowned, "What happened to maknae?"

"I really don't know. I just saw her sitting down and she told me she felt really dizzy, and then fainted, so I panicked and carried her here to the clinic right away." Niel told them problematically.

Ricky frowned thoughtfully, "SHe felt dizzy? Is she pregnant?"
Akira's eyes widened, "Yah!! Dn't say that."

Ricky smiled cutely.

"Where is she?" Kat asked.

"Inside. Sleeping." Niel replied.

"Ms. Kat, Akira and Ricky...." Mrs. Lee called, "your choreographer is waiting for you, you know?"

Ljoe rolled his eyes, "can't you see Kat can't dance yet?"

Why can't this ahjumma see Kat can't danceyet? He won't let her.

"oh....." Mrs. Lee couldn't find anything to say.

"I'll be going Mrs. Lee." kat assured and glared at Ljoe, "don't mind that guy."

Mrs. Lee smiled and left.

"Chunji hyung....we'll leave you here for a while okay. But we'll be back. "Ricky said.

"Just don't come back." Chunji retorted.

"Let's go?" kat asked, not in the mood of some fight.

Ljoe grabbed her arm, "ani. Ricky, Akira...Go now. Kat won't attend."

"Ok." akira reply sadly.

She worries about Chunji. The way he treats them this past few days confused her. What have they done to him? They never wanted anyone to feel out of place. But he is the only one pushing them away. Even Ljoe, Ricky and Niel, he's pushing them away.

"Akira....Are you okay?" Ricky asked worriedly for her sudden silence.

Akira forced a smile, "yeah. I am."

"It's okay. I really can't understand Chunji hyung this past few days and I know you're worrying about him." Ricky opened up.

Akira laughed awkwardly, "let's not talk about him."

Ricky's face lit up, "ne.!"

Akira smiled back at him. Though Chunji's actions worries her, she doesn't want to talk about it. Not with Ricky. She's not used conversing with him seriously. It feels awkward.

"Changjo!" Akira exclaimed and they went to him.

They saw him struggling to go down the stairs.

"Where's Kat?" He asked.

"Ljoe hyung didn't allow her to join our dance practice today." Ricky replied, "let's go?"

"Without her?" Changjo asked in disbelief.

"You should go with us hyung." Akir asaid, "at least you could teach Mei Mei if we're already complete."

"But...how can I dance?" Changjo asked, "I can't even go down the stairs without struggling."

"You should've jumped! SUPER CHANGJO!" Ricky said making the superman pose.

Akira laughd, "you want Changjo hyung to die?"

Ricky smiled cutely, "Aniyo. Super Changjo won't die because of his super powers."

"Let's go now." Changjo said cutting the fun moment.

Ricky and Akira just nodded as they continued to talk about how super Changjo could save the world.

 

3 weeks have passed~~~~

Everyone, the group most especially were seriously getting ready with the play they are tasked to do. Changjo and Kat have recovered and Pomii is feeling okay. Niel never fails to remind her about her vitamins, which Pomii is really grateful. She could feel Niel's concern and he's being really sweet around her. The way he sings really made Pomii fall for him. SHe felt the care and affection her father failed to give ever since she was young.

 

They already knew where CAP went and often chats with him if ever they catches him online. Chunji is already okay around Ljoe and because of that, Akira feels happy and contented. She always stays with Ricky and play with him. She never says anything to Chunji and goes wherever Ricky brings her. Though she really doesn't know she's hurting Chunji. Breaking his heart everytime she's with Ricky. Those smiles that would never or never did cross her face whenever they are together.

 

Ljoe and Kat continues to play mean towards each other. Though Ljoe is sweetly mean, he can't understand the way she treats him. Does she dislike him that much? Changjo, on the other hand, is really sweet with Kat. He always offers her to let him bring her things and all the sweet things in the world that made Ljoe's blood boil.

 

"Why won't you go practice in our house maknae?" Kat ofered, "Changjo, Ricky, Jie Jie and I are going to practice there."

Niel nodded his head, "ok! we accept the offer. The more the merrier!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Ricky exclaimed happily.

"I'll go home then." Chunji said.

"You won't practice your piece hyung?" Ricky asked.

"I can practice at home." Chunji replied coldly.

"I'll go home." Ljoe blurted.

"We need you there hyung!" Niel whined, "my voice won't be nice without you."

"YUCK!" Akira commented smiling widely to Niel who laughed.

"Please hyung...." Ricky pleaded.

Ricky knows or he thinks Akira have fallen for him already. She choses to be with him always. Chunji hyung is not liking her. He knows that. Ljoe and Chunji looked at each other.

"I'll treat the food. Just come with us." Ricky added.

"Come one Chunji hyung." Kat forced, "we're wasting time."

"Arasseo." Chunji retorted nodding his head.

"Chunji hyung's car!" Niel exclaimed happily and pouted, "but only 7 people fits there."

"I brought my motorbike with me." Ljoe told him.

"But still.....8 won't fit." Niel reasoned out.

Ljoe grabbed Kat's hand, "who says I'll go alone? She'll come with me."

"Oh! Take care playmate." Niel said happily letting Pomii get in first after he have opened the door.

They didn't know Changjo was glaring at them.

"Changjo-ah! Get in now!" Niel whined.

Changjo went in and close the door harshly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter.....

Please do comment so that we will know what are your reactions towards the story....and don't forget to subscribe... ^_^

Teaser for the next chapter....

 

"All memories of Jungsoom came back fresh in his mind again."

"You were about to kiss her idiot!"

"There never came a time when she chose him. It never did come...Will it ever come?"

 

Also, i forgot to tell you....if you feel that the title of each chapter doesn't feel right, please do tell me.....coz even myself is not confident when i put the title of each chapter...It would really help me a lot....i say my thanks in advance! :)