Chapter 14: Hospital

Love is Fire

"Hyung!!!" Ricky exclaimed pounding the door on the music room panicking.

Pomii and Niel flinched and opened the door hurriedly meeting a panting Ricky.

"What's wrong?" Niel asked and laughed, "you want to destroy the door?"

"Aniyo...." Ricky replied panting as he sat down the wooden chair.

"What's with the hurry?" Pomii asked calmly."K

"Kat and Changjo...." Ricky replied gasping for air.

"Wae? What happened to my playmate?" Niel asked and smiled, "and our classmate?"

"They are rushed to the hospital." Ricky replied.

"MWO?!!!!!?" Niel and Pomii exclaimed in shock.

Ricky nodded his head.

"Let's go now." Pomii said grabbing Ricky.

Ricky and the other two ran fast and rode a cab.

 

Ljoe made Kat comfortable even though she's unconscious. He fixed her hair and sat down on her bed when the door swung open with Ricky and Niel running towards him.

"How is my playmate?" Ricky asked.

"Your playmate is unconscious." Ljoe retorted irritatedly.

"How is she hyung?" Niel asked worriedly.

"She's jfine but she's still unconscious." Ljoe retorted.

Pomii frowned, "what happened to her?"

"She fell down the stairs." Ricky replied sadly.

"Sunbae is not that careless." Pomii told them.

"She broke her arm?" Niel asked.

Ljoe nodded his head, "isn't it obvious.?"

"Where's Changjo?" Pomii asked curiously.

"In another room." Ljoe retorted, "I don't want them to share room."

"How about Chunji hyung and my playmate, where are they?" Ricky asked.

"They're at Changjo's room." Ljoe replied shortly.

"Thanks for looking after sunbae, but, I'll be the one to do it now." Pomii said politely.

Ljoe shook his head, "No. I want to look after her."

"But..." Pomii began and looked down, "I'm sorry but I don't really trust you."

Ljoe raised his brow, "I know. But, I want to take care of her."

"Hyung, I think you should be going home now." Niel advised.

Chunji and Akira silently went inside the room just when Niel said his statement.

"Wae?" Ljoe asked, "You can't do anything if I want to stay and take care of her."

"Tell us the truth, were you the one who planned Changjo hyung's torture?" Akira asked raising her brow.

Ljoe nodded his head, "Ne."

Though she totally understand what Ljoe is feeling, she's also concern about Changjo and Kat's lives.

"I told you to stop this already." Chunji reminded him.

"I will." Ljoe told them making them look at him in shock, "I will stop this. Just give me this chance."

They looked at each other, silently debating if they should give him a chance or not.

"Ok hyung." Ricky said out of the blue smiling happily.

"But you have to promise us one thing." Pomii stated, "What is it?" Ljoe asked willingly.

"Let Changjo go already." Pomii pleaded, "He never did anything wrong."

"I will try." Ljoe retorted.

"Hyung!!" Ricky and Niel whined.

"Sssshh....Can't you see? She's resting." Ljoe pointed out strictly, making both Niel and Ricky cover their mouth.

"Aren't you going to look after Changjo?" Chunji asked, "no one might be there when he wakes up."

"I'll be the one." Pomii volunteered and left excusing herself.

"You promise to take care of her?" Akira asked pointing Ljoe who nodded his head, "Ok. But, I think you need to go back to school."

Ljoe frowned, "Why would I?"

"Hyung....It's already a huge topic in school that you're going to play the piano during the play. You need to practice." Niel told him with matching killer smile.

"I don't want to." Ljoe said stubbornly placing Kat's not injured arm on his lap and held it.

Chunji who noticed, this motioned the other 3 to leave. They saw what Ljoe did and agreed. They excused themselves and went to Changjo's room.

"Wait!" Niel called, "Why is Ljoe hyung holding her hand?" Chunji placed an arm around Akira's shoulder, "Molla. I'm not Ljoe."

He then led her to the room and saw Pomii already arranging some food on the table. Ricky and Niel looked at each other. Chunji and Ljoe never show that kind of affection toward girls before.

"Niel! Ricky! Aren't you coming?" Pomii asked when she spotted the two standing outside.

Ricky smiled at her and went inside closing the door before Niel could enter.

Niel swung the door open, "Yah! That isn't funny Ricky!"

Ricky laughed clapping his hand, "you're so slow Niel!"

Niel pouted, "I will make my revenge soon."

Ricky's eyes widened, "Revenge? OMO! That's bad Niel!" T_T

Niel laughed, "JOKE! you were played! I'm good in pranks.! ^_^

"OMO!!! Shinhwa!!" Ricky exclaimed when his favorite boyband was shown on TV and looked up at them in awe. O_O

"Michael Jackson is love." Niel said dancing in front of Ricky trying to distract him from whatever he's watching.

"Niel!!" Chunji called laughing and when Niel turned to him, "PABO!"

They all laughed except for Niel who pouted at them and sat on Changjo's bed.

"Good thing Changjo is here." Niel remarked sadly looking down at Changjo, "He's not laughing at me."

"That's because he's unconscious, you stupid!" Akira remarked laughing.

Ricky laughed holding his stomache. Niel pouted some more. Why are they always bullying him? He then narrowed his eyes on Chunji who mouthed to him, "What?" But still continues laughing. Changjo opened his eyes when he heard some noise.

"Hyung!!" Akira exclaimed in shock.

"Where am I?" Changjo asked looking around, "Why am I here?"

"Hyung, you were bruised and bloody when we saw you running and you fainted." Akira replied.

"Where's Kat?" He asked looking around.

"She's at the other room, still unconscious." Pomii replied.

"I saw her fall down the stairs. Was that real or was that just my imagination?"

"It's real." Chunji replied for everyone, "But don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine now."

"And we assure you." Pomii said placing a hand on Changjo's shoulder, "You'll be safe now."

Changjo shook his head sadly, "I really don't know those guys. I swear. And now, Kat got involved."

"The fall was really hard." Ricky told him, "She even broke her arm."

"I'm not really having a fightwith those guys." Changjo told them, "I really don't want everything to happen."

"This is all Ljoe hyung's fault." Ricky blurted carelessly.

Changjo frowned, "Ljoe?"

Niel nodded his head, "but he already promised to change."

"He have already hurt Akira and now Kat?" Changjo hissed obviously trying his best to contian it, "What if something bad will happen to her? What if she got more than an injury in the arm?"

"Yah!!" Ricky whined and pouted, "Ljoe hyung already said he's sorry. Why are you over reacting?!"

"Ricky-ah!" Chunji scolded frowning.

Eventhough Ljoe is his bestfriend, he knows Changjo is telling the truth. Truly, Ljoe have been sorry now that many innocent people were affected.

"But hyung! Ljoe hyung already apologized." Ricky retorted.

:Just understand him Ricky." Niel whispered, "I think he want to be an actor."

Ricky smiled and nodded his head, "Ne."

"May I go visit Kat? Changjo asked.

Pomii smiled, "Later Changjo. She's still resting."

"When do you think will she wake up?" Changjo asked worriedly.

Akira shook her head, "I really don't know. I hope she would wake up soon."

"Do you guys want something to eat?" Chunji asked.

Pomii nodded her head, "Yeah. But I'm fine."

Chunji smiled, "my treat."

"Yehey!!" Ricky and Niel cheered happily.

"Sure?" Akira asked.

They are not close so she's uncertain about it. Chunji smiled at her and nodded his head.

Akira smiled brightly, "I'll go with you."

Chunji chuckled, "you don't have to."

"Let's go." Akira said standing up.

Chunji laughed and stood up, "What do you guys want to eat?"

"You know Niel and I want anything and everything." Ricky said smiling cutely.

"How about you Pomii? Changjo?" Chunji asked.

"Anything." Pomii replied smiling.

Chunji nodded his head, "arrasseo. We'll be back."

Akira and Chunji left closing the door behind them and went inside Kat's room quietly. They saw Ljoe wiping Kat's hands gently with his earphones on. Chunji and Akira looked at each other.

"Should we ask him?" Akira asked.

Chunji nodded his head and went to Ljoe.

"Oh...." Ljoe said taking off his earphones and stopped what he's doing, "What?"

"Do you want something to eat?" Chunji asked, "we're going to buy some food outside."

Ljoe shok his head, "I'm fine."

Chunji smiled, "I see you're taking good care of her."

Ljoe smiled, "I like her."

Akira's eyes widen, "sooo vocal."

Ljoe chuckled shyly, "Don't tell her. I'll be the one to tell her."

"We need to go now then." Chunji said holding Akira's hand.

Ljoe looked at their hands smiling making Akira blush slightly and let go of Chunji's hand making Ljoe chuckle.

"Bye bye!" Akira said cheerfully like nothing happened.

Akira left and Chunji glared at Ljoe making him laugh. Chunji shook his head and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating that much........

i know...i know....im quite lazy...LOL.....i just can't update when im not in the mood...anyways....

here's a teaser for the necxt chapter!!! :)

 

"You're in love with him!"

"Wasn't there a saying, 'The more you HATE, the more you LOVE?'"

"Whatever...Explanation rejected."

 

I just hope that i can update more often....plus our classes is getting nearer...*sigh*