Chapter 24: Love, huh?!

Love is Fire

Chunji looked at her in the eyes and gulped. This is the first time to have her that close. They are so close... It's real. Akira was speechless. Her heart is beating 15 times greater than the normal heartbeat. If they stay that close for some more seconds, Chunji will surely hear her heart beating. Aigoo~~

"Akira...." Chunji started when Akira screamed and hid her face on Chunji's chest again, "Mwoya? What's wrong?"

"A ghost..." Akira lied.

She needs to lie. SORRY LORD~~ She has to lie, or else, she's going to melt with his stare. The way he said her name sent chills down her spine. He is the only one that could make her feel that way, whenever he calls her name...Aigoo~~Here she goes again. She's sure she'll have her heart broken if she continues liking him.

Chunji hugged her tightly, "Don't worry. I'm just here."

Chunji rested his chin on her head, savoring the moment of how close they are. If this ride is over, she's going back to choosing Ricky again. He will be left broken-hearted and restless again. When will she ever realize that his heart is only beating for her and no one else. It shocked him when he watched SNSD's MV, he never felt the same about Tiffany anymore. He is always checking on something...Does Akira neglects everything he's doing? Maybe... Wait... He haven't told Ljoe about his feelings toward Akira......LJOE!!! HELP!!! But, why could he feel Akira so nervous around him? Especially now.... Maybe because of the place they are in.....SPOOKY.

 

Ljoe tried his best not to approach Kat...But it doesn't look like she's going to approach him first even how scared she looked, covering her face, screaming alone. He rolled her over and hugged her. He felt her heart beating so fast.

"Kathleen-yah.... My princess... Why is your heart beating like this?" Ljoe asked fixing her hair frowning heavily.

'That's because of you, PABO!! That started when you hugged me!' Kat thought.

"Yah....I'm asking you." Ljoe snapped sternly.

Kat rested her head on Ljoe's chest. He doesn't have any heartbeat. HMPF!

"Princess.... I didn't know you're a ert." Ljoe said smiling down at her.

Kat pushed him, "I'm not!"

Ljoe laughed, "♪Jinjja??♪~"

Kat smiled and stucked her tongue out when she felt the boat stop and saw white things making their way towards them, "LJOE!!"

Ljoe went to her and hugged her. She saw some of the white ladies on Ljoe's side too and hid her face on his neck. He tapped her head. He loves it this way. CAN'T THIS RIDE LAST FOREVER!? He could hear Ricky, Niel, Akira and Pomii's loud squels. Since when did Ricky and Niel become gays? He smiled knowingly when he looked at Akira and Chunji...

"Chunji likes Akira, huh....." Ljoe thought smiling knowingly.

But he remembered what Ricky have said. He is falling for Akira too...Aigoo~ -_- What's happening to the world this days? Why is love so complicated for everyone? He froze when Ricky scream and Niel squealed. Aish~ He's going to kill them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and i think this is the SHORTEST chapter ever...... >_<

I'm pretty sure i have almost ALWAYS said "Sorry" im sure its not enough so.....here....*dancing to SORRY SORRY!!* ^^

i will try to update tomorrow again....*sigh* 

How can life be so difficult?!??! ---> sorry (again) im being emo in this one... xD in this last year of my College...i will really my best, so that i won't regret it!! Hwaiting!! @_@