Chapter 26: Dare dare dare~!!!!!!

Love is Fire

 

“Aaaaaahhhh!!!” Kat, Ricky, Niel, Akira and Chunji yelled in happiness.

 

They are in Ljoe’s huge beach resort, for free. It’s been a month of excessive quizzes, exams and activities. ZE:A would always try to mess with them but CAP won’t allow him and the other to fight back so they would leave.

 

“You’re so rich ljoe hyung!!” Akira exclaimed in disbelief, receiving a slight smile from Ljoe.

 

“May we swim hyung?” Ricky asked cutely.

 

Ljoe nodded his head, “sure. Now?”

 

Niel nodded his head excitedly, “NE!!!”

 

“Sure!!”

 

Everyone went to their own rooms and changed to their comfortable clothes.

 

“Where’s Kat?” Ljoe asked.

 

“And my playmate??” Ricky asked grinning,

 

“We’re here!!” Akira exclaimed cheerfully.

 

“Let’s play now!” Niel invited happily.

 

They ran to the pool and played.

 

 

“Pomii-ah!!” Niel whined seeing Pomii’s medicine not taken.

 

“Why?” Pomii asked curiously.

 

“You didn’t drink your medicine!” Niel complained pouting.

 

Pomii smiled cutely, “oh…I’m sorry.”

 

“What if you faint and it your head on the floor?” Niel pouted some more, “I should really be here always.”

 

“You’re really a cool boyfriend!” Pomii said laughing and pinching Niel’s cheecks.

 

Niel hopped, “I’ll drink that now.”

 

Niel handed her the medicine and a bottle of water, “very good.”

 

Pomii drank it and smiled at Niel as she placed the bottle down.

 

“Are you fine with—“ Pomii was cut off when Ricky called Niel.

 

“What are you two doing there?” CAP asked going to them.

 

Pomii smiled, “nothing.” :)

 

“Come on!! You’re missing the fun!” Ricky invited.

 

Niel and Pomii went to them and separated since CAP grabbed Pomii again.

 

“Niel…didn’t you say you’re in love with Pomii?” Ricky whispered and Niel nodded his head, “aren’t you jealous of CAP?”

 

Niel sighed, “slight. But I’m trying to understand. CAP is her bestfriend!”

 

“Let’s play!” Akira exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Let’s play dare! Dare! Dare!” Ricky added.

 

Everyone gathered around the middle of the pool. Ricky got an empty plastic bottle. He spun it and it pointed to CAP.

 

“Who do you want to dare you hyung?” Ricky asked smiling widely.

 

“Whoever would want to.” CAP replied smiling.


“I dare you to sing ‘wishlist’ by A Pink.” Changjo dared.

 

“The real tune?” CAP asked in shock,

 

Changjo nodded his head, “the real tune.”

 

“♫Negero wawa wan an goreumssik dagawa nega kkumkkudo moseup gajigo nege natana♫” CAP sang in an out of tune manner.

 

“HYUNG!!” Akira, Kat, Ricky, Niel and Changjo exclaimed laughing.

 

CAP is struggling to reach the tone. They just wanted him to stop. They might break their eardrums and CAP might continue his singing career afterwards. That should never happen. Chunji and Ljoe were just laughing at how stupid he sounded.

 

“What was that?!” Pomii asked frowning and laughing.

 

CAP flushed slightly red smiling, “I told you, I can’t smile….. I mean sing.”

 

Everybody laughed at CAP stuttering. He must be really embarrassed by now.

 

“Ricky!” Ljoe exclaimed.

 

Ricky spun the bottle and it pointed at Kat making Akira laugh evilly.

 

“I will dare my princess.” Ljoe said smiling, making Kat  roll her eyes, “are you ready?”

 

“Watch out sunbae!” Pomii threatened and Kat stuck her tongue out.

 

“Faster Ljoe!” Kat demanded impatient.

 

“Be my girlfriend for 5 days.” Ljoe dared making his friends howl.

 

“That’s too…..long.” Kat complained.

 

“Well, compare that to forever.” Ljoe stated scratching his brow.

 

“Just do it sunbae.” Pomii forced Kat teasingly, “I’m sure Ljoe won’t bite.”

 

“Fine! 5 days ONLY!!” Kat said emphasizing ONLY, Ljoe smliled.

 

“I’m expecting you to treat me to be your real boyfriend for 3 days. You should be sweet to me.” Ljoe smiled widely getting a roll of the eyes of Kat.

 

“I’m gonna spin the bottle now.” Ricky said and spun the bottle pointing to Chunji.

 

“Kiss the girl you’ve ever like here.” Niel dared.

 

Chunji looked at Niel in disbelief who just smiled. :D everyone were quietly waiting for him to move to where he’s standing. His heart rate is increasing as he watched Akira at the side. He should do it. He sighed and went to Akira who looked at him in shock. He likes her. Her heart is beating again…. Chunji cupped Akira’s face and kissed her forehead. He respects her. He can’t get her kiss. Not if she likes somebody else. T.T

 

“Let’s stop this now.” Ricky said uninterestedly.

 

He is jealous. So……Chunji really does like Akira. And he managed to kiss Akira’s forehead.

 

 

Everyone went back to swimming and Chunji saw Akira drinking water. He grabbed the chance and went to her.

 

“Akira…” Chunji called.

 

Akira froze. That voice. Owned by the guy who could make her heart stop beating. She smiled at him.

 

“I’ve been—“

 

“I have to go hyung.” Akira cut him off nervously, “Ricky wanna play.”

 

Akira ran to Ricky and played happily with him. Chunji went to the garden and saw Ljoe sitting on the bench.

 

“Ljoe!” Chunji called.

 

“Oh!” Ljoe said when he saw Chunji, “what took you here?”

 

“I want to tell you something.” Chunji sat beside him.

 

“Is that what you wanted to tell me back at the carnival?” Ljoe asked.

 

Chunji nodded his head, “I really can’t show how much I like Akira.”

 

Ljoe smiled, “I knew it. The way you look at her everytime is different.”

 

Chunji felt his heart aching but smiled, “should I fight for my feelings towards her?”

 

“If you really like her, fight for her.” Ljoe advised.

 

“She doesn’t like me. She chose to be with Ricky. Even now, she chose to leave me.” Chunji shared feeling his heart aching, “I mean, it hurts to see your only….the girl, the only girl who made me feel this way take you for granted.”

 

Ljoe glanced at Chunji and he never missed to see the tears forming and the sadness on his eyes. He have never seen Chunji that sad. Never~~

 

Chunji sniffed, “I’ve never been this hurt before Ljoe. The feeling that your heart is being shattered and you can’t even tell anyone, especially the girl that….that you’re hurt.”

 

Ljoe looked down. He really doesn’t know what to tell him. the girl he likes even ignores him. Chunji wiped his tears.

 

“I’ve never cried like this before, for a girl.” Chunji said laughing.

 

Ljoe smiled, “don’t give up Chunji. Fight for her. If at the end, she won’t choose you, at least you’ve shown her how much she meant to you. Try to fight for her.”

 

“I think she likes Ricky.” Chunji said biting his bottom lip, “How could you make girls love you effortlessly? I mean, Ricky never did anything to make Akira fall for him but I think she did.”

 

“Yah!! Stop crying Chunji-ah!” Ljoe demanded angrily.

 

“Mianhe. My heart is hurting.” Chunji apologized.

 

Ljoe sighed. He doesn’t wanna see his bestfriend crying and hurting because of a friend. Chunji covered his face. He needs to cry out to minimize the pain he is feeling in his heart. Ljoe tapped his back comfortingly.

 

 

Teaser for the next chapter:

 

“He’s so sweet, caring and understanding.”

 

“I’m your boyfriend remember?”

 

“Don’t be so sweet! I’m jealous.”

 

“You’re my boyfriend for 5 days. I’m just doing the dare.”