Chapter 25: Fight

Love is Fire

They have finally went out the horror booth and the girls, along with Ricky and Niel kept nagging CAP about his idea, who is just smiling.

 

“Thank you for your idea CAP!” Ljoe said smiling widely, “I know that my princess could also be a ert.”

 

Kat threw her ID on him, “shut up!!”

 

“Aren’t we going to eat yet?” Akira asked, “I’m hungry already.”

 

“Sure!” CAP agreed, “where do you wanna eat?”

“Dakimong!!!” Akira replied cheerfully.

 

“Let’s go!” CAP invited intertwining hands with Pomii.

 

They all went to the restaurant and ate. Ricky and Niel would always tease Chunji if SNSD videos would be played while Chunji would just shake his head.

 

~~2 DAYS AFTER~~

 

Changjo made his way along an empty corridor when he met a group of guys. He ignored them and continued walking when they blocked his way.

 

“Excuse me.” Changjo said boredly.

 

Junyoung, the gang leader of ZE:A, scoffed, “you don’t know us?”

 

Changjo shook his head, “No.”

 

“We’re ZE:A.” Taehun said boastfully.

 

Changjo frowned, “so?”

 

Kevin grabbed Changjo by the collar, “are you crazy? This is our territory.”

 

“I’m about to leave now.” Changjo told them.

 

“Not until you get to learn a lesson.” Dongjun said and punched Changjo hard causing him to land on the ground.

 

“Let me go!” Changjo hissed glaring at them, “are you all friends of Ljoe?! Did he order you to do this? To corner me?”

 

“Oh…you mean blonde-haired girl magnet Ljoe?” Heechul asked, “he will never make us obey him.”

 

“We don’t even get to see each other…” Minwoo added, “How much more be friend with him?!”

 

“Why are you hurting people?” Changjo asked helplessly, they are now surrounding him.

 

Hyungshilk grabbed his hair, “it’s none of your business. You stepped on our territory, you pay the consequences.”

 

Siwan kicked Changjo’s stomach, “don’t you dare step your dirty feet on our territory again.”

 

“I can’t? How…argh~~could I go to the dance studio?” Changjo asked. Clutching his stomach in pain.

 

“You are never gonna stop talking?” Kwanghee asked.

 

Changjo cried out in pain when they started kicking him.

 

 

“HELP!!” A girl screamed on the canteen, “ZE:A are trying to kill CHangjo!” CAP stood up, “CHANGJO!!!”

 

He ran and his friends followed. They went to an empty corridor and saw 9 boys indeed, kicking someone silently.

 

“Yah!!!” Ljoe exclaimed angrily.

 

The boys stopped and turned to them.

 

“Let our friends go.” CAP ordered sternly.

 

“Not until he dies.” Junyoung retorted.

 

“You have to kill me too then.” CAP retorted.

 

Siwan chuckled, “you’ll risk your life for this weirdo?!”

 

“He’s a friend, even when you call him weirdo.” Pomii said, “why are you hurting him?”

 

“Oooohh…” They remarked.

 

“Brave girl.” Dongjun added, “I like that.”

 

“Let Changjo hyung go!” Akira snapped.

 

“You’re so cute…. What’s your name?” Siwan asked smiling.

 

Chunji stepped in front of Akira, “none of your business.”

 

“Let Changjo hyung go or else I will kick you all.” Kat threatened.

 

“Hands us your girls and we’ll hand Changjo to you.” Hyunshilk said smiling at Kat.

 

Ljoe held Kat’s hand, “You’re never touching my girl.”

 

“You’ll have to fight with us then.” Junyoung said punching Ljoe.

 

“Ljoe!!!” Kat screamed.

 

Ljoe looked up wiping his bottom lips, smirking. They then started fighting. 5 vs 9.

 

“Changjo hyung…” Akira called running towards Chanjo, “Are you okay?” Changjo nodded his head painfully, “I’m fine.”

 

Kat’s eyes widened when she saw Junyoung taking out a knife, “No!!”

 

She covered Ljoe protectively.

 

“That ain’t fair!” Kat yelled.

 

Hyungshilk grabbed Kat harshly making her land on him, “that’s none of your business.”

 

Ljoe punched Hyungshilk, “I SAID!! YOU’RE NOT TOUCHING HER!”

 

Kwanghee grabbed Junyoung’s hand, “let’s go hyung.”

 

“Let’s go!!” Junyoung exclaimed and they left.

 

They all went to Changjo.

 

“Tsk….why are they doing that to you?” Pomii asked concernly, “look what happened to your face.”

 

“I really don’t know hat happened to them. Those guys suddenly attacked me for stepping on their territory.”

 

“Why did you come here anyways?” Ljoe asked wiping the blood on his mouth, “this is their territory and those guys are so possessive.”

 

“Don’t step on this place again.” Chunji advised, “if no one saw you, you could have been dead by now.”

 

“My face is painful!!” Ricky whined, “That guy hit me so hard!!”

 

“Me too!” Niel whined.

 

“Let’s go to our room. We’ll aid you.” Pomii invited.

 

Akira looked at Chunji wiping the blood dripping down his brow. He was badly hurt by Siwan. He was hit with Siwan’s ring so, it added more impact and injury.

 

“You’re bleeding Chunji hyung!” Niel screamed in fright.

 

Chunji nodded his head wiping the blood from his face, “ne..”

 

They arrived at the room and the girls started aiding the guys. Pomii aided Changjo first, Akira aided Chunji ang Kat aided Ljoe.

“Never go back to that place again, okay?” Pomii asked blowing on his wound.

 

Changjo flinched, “ne…”

 

“Why did you choose Siwan hyung?” Akira asked Chunji.

 

“He attempted to get you.” Chunji replied frowning at the contact of the medicine to his wound, “I won’t let him.”

 

Akira felt her heart beating again. -.- Here it goes again. That feeling again.

 

“Yah…” Ljoe called Kat.

 

“What?!” Kat retorted.

 

Ljoe pointed Kat accudingly, “you’re so protective with me back there. You love me too!! ♫ love me, love me, say that you love me♫”

 

“You want to eat cotton?” Kat asked raising a brow, “I’ll put all of this in your mouth.”

Ljoe laughed. Kat is nervous again. Well, she’s used to it. Everytime Ljoe is around, she always feels like it’s so hard to breath. Is she dying? O_o

 

“How about me?!” Ricky whined importantly.

 

He hates seeing Akira aiding other guys but him. he’s jealous. Especially with Chunji. If Chunji smiles, what if Akira falls in love with him? Aiisshh!!!~~

 

“Later Ricky…” Pomii said concentrating on Changjo.

 

“After this playmate.” Akira assured him, “I’m almost done.”

 

“My princess will only aid me.” Ljoe told them, “I am a guy that easily gets jealous so….NO WAY.”

 

CAP chuckled, “you’ve changed a lot.”

 

Kat frowned, “Change? Chemically?”

 

Ljoe smiled, “my princess changed me...”

 

“You want to be blind?” Kat asked holding up a ballpen.

 

Everyone laughed at the two bickering again.

 

“CAP!!!” Pomii called CAP, “come on.”

 

CAP stood up and went to where Changjo was seated earlier. Niel felt his heart bleeding. She wanted to aid CAP first….it’s okay….anyways, CAP is her bestfriend. He totally understand. But who will aid him?? Aigoo~~

 

“Playmate!!” Akira screamed, “your turn!!”

 

Ricky cheered happily sitting on where Chunji have sitted a while ago. FINALLY~~it’s his turn. He have waited for sometime to be aided but still, it’s okay.

 

“C’mon Niel!” Kat called.

 

“Ani!!” Ljoe yelled hugging Kat possessively.

 

“Aissh~~” Kat muttered rolling her eyes, “I will aid Niel first Ljoe.”

 

“Promise me, you’ll never fall in love with him.” Ljoe said not letting her go.

 

They started teasing them. CAP smiled at how vocal Ljoe is and hoped he could be like him. he wants to tell Pomii about their friendship but is really scared that it might destroy their friendship….Aish~~  ~_~

 

“Ljoe!!!” Kat screamed, “I won’t fall for him, okay?”

 

“Mei!!! Ljoe is your boyfriend?!” O_o Akira asked in disbelief, Kat never told them anything.

 

“NO JIE!!!” Kat replied firmly.

 

Ljoe pouted sitting down, “Aish~~ so mean to me.”

 

Niel smiled at Kat, “That you playmate. “ ^_^

 

Kat smiled back, “sit down.”

 

Pomii looked back at Niel. She wanted to aid him but why did CAP’s name go out ? She could see how grateful Niel was to Kat for aiding him. Sorry Niel~~ She’ll have to make up to him. He have always worries and thinks about her sake but she just took him for granted. Pomii hopes Niel is not angry. She knows Niel is an understanding guy.

 

“You really look pretty playmate.” Chunji looked at Ricky and Akira directly.

 

Akira laughed, “That’s so funny! You want me to break your bones?”

 

Ricky laughed cutely, “I’m telling the truth, but you’re also scary.”

 

Akira laughed louder, “I’m a monster! “ :P

 

“Aigoo…  +.+ you mean those monsters back at the horror booth are your sisters?” Ricky asked in a frightened tone.

 

“Yah!!” Akira screamed, “I even got scared of them.”

 

Ricky laughed boisterously, “who was beside you that time?”

 

“Chunji hyung!!!” Akira replied cheerfully.

 

Ricky’s smile slowly faded. She was so scared, and Chunji hyung is a brave guy!! Chunji hyung!! He must have hugged her. ANIYO~~!! Akira, on the other hand, have remembered what happened back at the horror booth. The protective arms of Chunji wrapped around her, his chin resting on her head, his comforting words that made her heart melt. AIGOO~~ what have you done to her Chunji??!??

 

 

Teaser for the next chapter:

 

“Are you fine with—“

 

“Be my girlfriend for 5 days.”

 

“If you really like her, fight for her.”

 

“I’ve never cried like this before, for a girl.”

 

“Fight for her. If at the end, she won’t choose you, at least you’ve shown, her how much she meant to you.”



 

**okay....as i promised....here's the updated chapter... :) i'll try to update tomorrow coz i haven't finished typing the next chapter....hehe...^^

 

do you like it?? please do leave comments!! i love to hear from you!!!! :D