Chapter 30

Love is Fire

YAY!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!! :))

=================

 

“Ahhh!!!” Akira stretched her hands above her head, “it’s really tiring. Aren’t you tired Chunji hyung?”

 

Chunji shook his head smiling, “Ani. I’m not. I enjoyed it.”

 

Akira looked at him in shock, “wow hyung! You love to study?”

 

“Ne.” Chunji replied looking at her smiling, “especially when I’m with someone…”

 

“Me?” Akira looked up at him and narrowed her eyes on Chunji, “yah! Don’t make fun of me Chunji hyung!!”

 

Chunji chuckled, “I’m not making fun of you.”

 

Akira stuck her tongue out, “I won’t believe you hyung.”

 

“By the way, I’ve been wanting to ask you something.” Chunji said.

 

“What is it hyung?” Akira asked.

 

“Why are you calling us ‘hyung’ when you’re not boys?” Chunji asked curiously.

 

Akira giggled, “it’s not only me who’s calling you that. Also Mei Mei and maknae.”

 

“Yeah. But I just wanna know.” Chunji retorted.

 

“We find it weird to call guys ‘oppa’…… we find it kind of flirty.” Akira replied.

 

“But us guys wanted to hear it from you.” Chunji told her.

 

Akira’s eyes widened, “really?”

 

Chunji nodded his head and led her inside an Italian restaurant and dragged the seat for her.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Akira thanked him.

 

Chunji sat across her, “no problem.”

 

They called for a waiter who came in no time and took their order.

 

“Have you ever had a romantic relationship before?” Chunji asked when the waiter have left.

 

Akira felt nervous, “ne. before.”

 

“How was it?” Chunji asked nervously.

 

He’s uncertain with his questions but it just comes out of his mouth without any notice.

 

“It ended up not so good.” Akira replied smiling slightly.

 

Chunji looked down, “I’m really sorry to hear that.”

 

Akira shook her head, “aniyo hyung. Don’t be sorry. I was the one who finished our relationship.”

 

“May I ask why?” Chunji asked uncertainly.

 

“I have this thing that easily…you know…” Akira looked down, “I easily get weary about something.”

 

“Oh….” Chunji said looking down too, “are you weary of me already?”

 

“Ani hyung..” Akira replied shaking her head, “he always nags and wants us to be sweet always. He doesn’t want to play and always talks about serious things and want things to always go his way. I can’t…..relate.”

 

Chunji chuckled, “you’re so cute.”

 

Akira pouted, “wae? I’m just answering you.”

 

Chunji eye smiled, “you never fail to make me smile.”

 

Akira felt a lump caught on . Why is he being so sweet even without trying to be? Aigoo~~

 

“Are you weary of me now?” Chunji asked worriedly.

 

Akira smiled shaking her head, “you’re fun to be with hyung.”

 

Chunji felt happy just by hearing that. He knows that her words are sincere and is actually the truth. The food finally were served making Akira clap her hands. Chunji ordered lots of Italian food which could fill their empty stomach.

 

“Hyung!!!” you have so many mney!” Akira remarked taking a full bite of her pizza.

 

“Easy there, you might choke.” Chunji told her.

 

“I’m good at this subject hyung.” Akira retorted.

 

Chunji smiled and tucked the hair falling on her face behind her, making her smile up at him.

 

“You’re like a little girl.” Chunji said and thought, ‘but you manage to take my heart.’

 

“Aren’t you going to eat hyung? Aren’t you scared that I could eat all of this and leave you hungry?” Akira asked but it sounded more on like a friendly threat.

 

Hunji shook his head smiling, “it’s okay.”

 

Akira shook her head too, “you’re too kind hyung.”

 

Chunji laughed at her retort and how cute she looked when she said it. He just stared at her. He felt happy just by looking at Akira who noticed him staring felt extremely nervous and placed a whole pizza on his mouth making her laugh boisterously. Chunji covered his mouth struggling to chew it. After chewing everything, he smiled evilly.

 

“Hyung….” Akira said scared, “I was not the one who placed it in your mouth.”

 

Chunji raised a brow, “really?”

 

“ahhh….so scary this guy!” Akira whined nervously of what Chunji is planning to do.

 

Chunji laughed, “you look so cute even when you’re scared.”

 

“you look like a ghost hyung!!!” Akira whined.

 

Chunji laughed.

 

“What a cute couple.” Akira heard an old woman say making her blush.

 

=============

 

“Jie! Maknae!” Kat whined, “are you sure this tastes good?”

 

She made some cupcakes (chocolate) for Ljoe’s birthday but she’s uncertain if it tastes good or Ljoe would like it.

 

“It tastes good Mei Mei.” Akira assured her, “and you made it yourself. I’m sure Ljoe would like it.”

 

“Today is your last day as ‘pretend couple’” Pomii told her, “I’m sure he will not be so over-reacting this time.”

 

CAP nodded his head, “I’ve heard they are all in their room already Kat.”

 

Kat smiled, “Thanks hyung.”

 

Kat went Ljoe’s room and found him looking out the window, dazed.

 

“Hi playmate!” Niel greeted from behind her along with Chunji and Ricky.

 

Kat looked back, “you scared me Niel.”

 

Niel laughed, “what are you doing here?”

 

“I wanted to give this to Ljoe.” She replied showing them the box.

 

“He’s still ignoring you?” Chunji asked and Kat nodded her head as he added, “Ljoe could be really rude. He might just ignore you there.”

 

“it’s okay. It’s really my fault anyway. I just want to give him a surprise present that I made.” Kat replied smiling assuringly.

 

“Wow! You made that yourself?” Ricky asked in amazement.

 

“I’m sure hyung will like that.” Niel assured her.

 

“Let’s go Kat!” Ricky invited.

 

They went in and Kat followed them. They sat on their chair and look at Kat who is just standing behind Ljoe.

 

“Ljoe-ah…” kat spoke up.

 

Ljoe’s jaw dropped at the sound of her voice and looked behind. He snobbed her and faced his back to her. Ricky and Niel pouted at how rude their hyung still is. Chunji shook his head in disappointment,

 

Kat sighed deeply, “ Ljoe-ah, I just want to give this to you.”

 

Kat held out to him the box but still Ljoe ignored her.

 

“Yah! Ljoe-ah! You’re being rude. Why won’t you just take it?” Chunji scolded frowning heavily.

 

Ljoe took the box from her but didn’t even bother to say thank you.

 

“I hope you’ll like it.” Kat said and turned to leave.

 

“Hyung….at least thank her. She made that for you.” Niel demanded.

 

Ljoe’s expression soften. She really did that to him. he was touched. She really is sorry.

 

“Yah!!” Ljoe called not looking at her, standing up.

 

Kat turned around to look at him. Ljoe looked at her sternly and walked towards her. Niel and Ricky are slapping each other because they found it very sweet~~ ahh~~

 

Ljoe placed his hand at the nape of her neck and hugged her making Ricky screamed while shaking Niel by the shoulder who is screaming as he is cupping his own face. Chunji smiled and Changjo looked down glaring at the ground. Kat smiled. She missed him.

 

“Mianhe. I’ve been rude to you.” Ljoe said and kissed Kat’s head making Ljoe’s classmates tease them.

 

Ljoe let go of her and looked at his classmates shaking his head. He grabbed Kat’s hand making them tease louder and led her outside.

 

“It’s our last day of being a couple.” Ljoe said and cleared his throat, “pretend couple.” >.<

 

Aish~ why does it have to be just pretend couple? Kat thought. Little did she know Ljoe is thinking the same.

 

“May I ask you out?” Ljoe asked and pouted, “but make sure you’re really going or else I’ll be broken hearted again.” T_T

 

Kat smiled, “mianhe Ljoe-ah…. I won’t do it again.”

 

“I trust you. But I want to be sure so I’ll fetch you after class.” Ljoe said and winked.

 

“You trust me, huh? Kat asked sarcastically.

 

Ljoe laughed and held her hand, “come here. I’ll send you to your room. I’m a good boyfriend, aiyt?”

 

Kat rolled her eyes, “whatever.”

 

Ljoe laughed.

 

 

Teaser for the Next Chapter:

 

“Sorry for him, he’s your friend so he’s useless as well.”

 

“I’m sorry for not answering your phone calls.”

 

“Stop whining or I’ll kiss you.”

 

“Now…we need to break-up.”

 

Now, how do you like that chingus??? hehe.... so happy, that i have double update this!!! hehehe :)) now im starting to write the next chapter!!! Please give us some LOVE......that means....more comments!!!! ♥