Chapter 10: Love Letter??!!? O_O

Love is Fire

"You're the best Chunji hyung!!" Akira exclaimed her stomach, "I'm having a stomach ache."

Chunji chuckled, "you ate too much."

Akira pouted, "hmmmm......it's so yummy!! Who could even say no to it?!!"

Chunji smiled, "hmmm.....May I ask you something?"

Akira nodded her head, "of course."

"How long hyave you been friends with Changjo?" Chunji asked.

"Why? You won't like to be friends with us because of him?" Akira asked.

Chunji shook his head, "Of course not. I was just asking."

"That guy who Ljoe is really angry with is definitely not Changjo. Changjo is different."

"You can't blame Ljoe." Chunji said in a stern voice.

Akira nodded her head, "that Jungsoom guy was sooo mean. But why is Ljoe treating Changjo like that? Changjo and Jungsoom is way too different."

Chunji chuckled, "you're too logical."

Akira smiled, "I can't help it. Let's buy food for everyone!"

Akira and Chunji stopped walking when they saw Kat ang Ljoe walking away.

"Where is he taking Mei Mei?" Akira asked in confusing.

Chunji shrugged, "I don't know."

"He might hurt Mei mei!!" Akira screamed making Chunji flinch, "let's go!"

Chunji grabbed her hand making her stop, "let them be. I'm sure Ljoe won't be hurting her. Ljoe don't hurt girls."

Akira nodded, "are we going now? I wanna play ith Ricky already."

Chunji frowned slightly, "Ricky?"

Akira frowned and nodded her head before grabbing Chunji's hand and dragged him. Why is she finding Ricky? She likes him? Chunji's mind felt like it's floating.

 

Niel yawned, "I'm bored now."

Ricky sat down boredly, "I wanna play with my playmate!"

"Yah! Where is my playmate?" Niel asked looking around.

Ricky stuck his tongue out, "your playmate is liking me."

Niel frowned slightly, "Eh?"

Changjo looked at Ricky who just giggled.

Niel shook Ricky harshly, "Yahh!!! Where's my PLAYMATE?!!?"

Ricky pouted, "My brais is mixed already. I don't know what to say anymore."

Niel laughed, "You are speechless." =P

"Did CAP and Pomii came already?" Changjo asked disturbing their little chitchat.

Ricky shook his head, "I haven't seen them. And your playmate is with Ljoe hyung."

Changjo frowned heavily at the statement. Kat is with Ljoe? Yeah. He might have apologized already but he can't stop himself from worrying about her.

 

~~NEXT DAY~~

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" Ricky and Niel exchanged happily when they saw Chunji and Ljoe walking down the hall.

"Mwoya?" Ljoe asked.

"May I ask you something hyung?" Niel asked and Ljoe just nodded his head.

"How about me?" Ricky asked happily.

"Aniyo." Ljoe replied making Niel and Chunji laughed.

Ricky's smile faded and looked at them helplessly. They are bullying him again,

"Hyung!!" Ricky whined running towards them, "Soooooo mean!!"

"What's your question Niel?" Ljoe questioned.

"Where did you go with my playmate?" Niel asked cutely.

Ricky glared at Chunji, "And you also Chunji hyung!"

"What was that? A quesetion? or a command?" Chunji asked smirking.

Ricky laughed, "that was a question hyung."

"Ahy....Ljoe hyung!!" Niel whined stomping his feet, "answer me!!!"

"I'll leave that hanging." Ljoe replied smiling cruelly.

"And I won't answer that question Ricky." Chunji said tapping Ricky's head and went wtih Ljoe.

"They are stealing our playmated hyung." Ricky told Niel shaking his head disapprovingly.

Niel slapped Ricky's shoulder, "This is all your fault."

"It's not!" Ricky whined.

Ljoe and Chunji smirked when they heard the two blaming one another.

 

"Ok everyone! Since you haven't had a class yesterday, I would like you to help me." Mrs. Lee said getting a handful of paper, "Let's check section A's test papers."

The students were murmuring complaints. But they can't do anything since the smiling Mrs. Lee is now distributing the papers.

"Lee Chanhee?" Akira read aloud, "who is this?"

"Lee Byunghun..." CAP read.

"Yoo Changhyun...." Kat read and frowned, "Ricky for short."

"Ahn Daniel." Pomii read and laughed, "Niel for Short."

"Who are this peope?" Akira asked curiously.

"Mine is your playmate Jie Jie." kat told her, "And Pomii's is my playmate. Since that's what they are always call us."

"I know." Akira said, "but, this Chanhe. I don't even know this."

"Eventhough you know him or not, you just check that."

Mrs. Lee said appearing in front of Akira who just smiled, "Ok! Let's start."

The teacher started announcing the answers and the students would check on the paper they are asked to check.

"Ljoe-ah!!!" Chunji exclaimed from afar.

Ljoe nodded his head to a group of sophies he have been talking with earlier and they left.

"Who are they?" Chunji asked curiously.

He didn't know Ljoe even knows someone from the lower grades.

Ljoe shook his head, "No one."

"Another plan for Changjo?" Chunji asked raising a brow.

Ljoe just smiled.

"Just make sure nobody else gets involved." Chunji told hm.

Ljoe fixed his polo and left. Chunji told smirked and followed him.

"Changjo!" Ljoe called seeing Changjo leaving their room.

Changjo stopped his pae and looked at them.

"Someone asked me to give this to you since you are my classmate." Ljoe said smirking, "A girl."

Changjo looked down and saw a pink box with a note under. He got it from Ljoe and bowed his head.

Ljoe smiled and tapped Changjo's back, "Go for her."

Chunji tapped Changjo's back smiling evily and left. Of course, Changjo didn't notice this because he's still having a little debate with himself whether he knew the girl or not.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok. That's it..... end of Chapter 10.....

Wonder what happened next? omg....even myself don't know...ahaha...

Does Ljoe really have this "nice" intention of him? and the Letter? is it really true or just fake? 

hmmmm......i wonder what's what!!! 

Just stay tuned for the next chapter that i will update tomorrow! :)

~~Comments are highly appreciated~~