Chapter 12: Love Quarrel??!!? xD

Love is Fire

"Thank you hyung!!!" Akira thanked Chunji when she stood in front of their gate.

Chunji smiled, "I'm not letting you go yet."

Akira frowned, "Eh??"

"You change quickly." Chunji told her, I'll be waiting here."

"You don't want to get inside?" Akira asked.

Chunji shook his head still smiling, "I'll be fine."

Akira nodded, "Ok. I'll be back soon."

Akira ran fast making Chunji chuckle slightly. She looks so cute. Chunji want to get to know more about her.

 

"Pomii..." Mrs. Lee called when Pomii and Kat were about to leave the room, "May I talk to you for a while?"

Pomii nodded her head and excused herself. Kat nodded and left.

"Ljoe!!" kat screamed.

Ljoe raised his brow, "Mmm?"

"Where's Ricky and Niel?" kat asked.

"Do I look like their keeper?" Ljoe asked her back rudely.

Kat raised her brow, "Yah...I'm asking you properly so you should answered me properly."

Ljoe rolled his eyes, "Ok. Nice hair. Have you gone from the storm?"

Kat narrowed her eyes, "if you only make fun of me. Better yet forget I even talked to you."

Ljoe nodded his head and left, "Good."

"So irritating...." Kat mumbled angrily and left on the other side.

Ljoe stopped walking and looked back at her walking figure. He rolled his eyes and continued walking.

 

"Yehey!!" Akira cheered happily when they were standing in front of an ice cream shop.

Chunji laughed, "let's get inside."

Akira nodded her head excitedly. She have been wishing to eat ice cream but they have been so busy about many things. Chunji likes to see her smiling and he wants to see her really happy. He will protect her. He should talk to Ljoe soon. They both went inside and took their order. They went to a table and settled in.

"So, are you Korean?" Chunji asked conversationally.

Akira shook her head, "Ani. I'm Chinese."

"Really? Why did you come here?"

"Since our family became chaotic. Our father have decided to send us here."

"Us?"

Akira nodded her head, "Mei Mei and I. Pomii is Japanese."

"Really? I didn't know you're siblings with Kat."

"Father side." Akira replied smiling, "We have different mother."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Chunji apologized sincerely.

Akira shook her head, "Don't be. Mei Mei and I accepts the truth already."

"It's rare to see step-sisters really close." Chunji told her.

"Yeah. We knew the truth ever since. Our father never kept a secret from us." Akira told him while eating some ice cream.

"Pomii is also your sister?" Chunji asked.

Akira shook her head, "No. She's just a friend. We;ve met in the airport and became friends ever since." Chunji remarked making her smile and nod her head.

Chunji smiled getting tissue. He held her chin up facing him making her look at him cluelessly. He then wiped with ice cream stains.

"You eat properly." Chunji told her smiling and threw the tissue down, "You're like a child."

Akira smiled, "Thank you."

Akira continued eating happily. Chunji laughed and started eating himself. Akira looked at him then continued eating. He was so close, she felt so nervous. Aish~~No!!! Heart!! Stop pumping real fast. She doesn't even know why she suddenly felt nervous with Chunji staying realy close to her.

 

CAP already talked to his parents and they asked him to go to the U.S. with them even for a month. They wanted to know everything. He wants to tell his friends about this. After he finished packing his things, he sent an e-mail to the 4 and made his way to the airport.

 

~NEXT DAY~

Kat went to school earlier than usual. She wants to write her story in a calm place and decided to go to the rooftop. Ljoe heard the door open and opened his eyes and peeped. He saw Kat making her way to the table and watched her take out her notebook and a pen. He talked to those sophomores earlier and they're giving him headache.

"You think this is a library?" Ljoe broke the silence making Kat look up at him again, "Better yet go back to nursery."

"Bad hair day?" Kat retorted, "you think this is a room that you can sleep here? Go back to you mother's womb."

Ljoe rolled his eyes, "Shut up. I'm not asking for your opinion."

"Neither do I." kat retorted angrily, "you know what, you're disturbing my peace."

"I came here first." Ljoe replied in an as a matter of fact tone.

"whether you came in first or not, I don't care!" Kat remarked.

"I wasn't disturbing you. I don't even know where you came from."

"Really? You're irritating the way you are." Ljoe remarked harshly.

Kat stood up, "What's you're problem?! I never did anything to you."

Ljoe raised his brows, "you're irritating the way you are."

Ljoe turned around and left cooly. Kat watched him angrily.

"You maybe handsome but your attitude is the total opposite. ugly!" Kat mumbled angrily.

Ljoe sighed and stopped when he heard the door close. He wanted to sit across her and talk but he should not do that. He needs to fight with her. He need to push her away.

 

When Chunji went to school, he directly proceeded to the piano room. He's sure Ljoe is already there, and true enough, he's there, staring at his masterpiece.

"Ljoe...." Chunji called when he opened the door.

Ljoe just looked at him, not saying a word.

"You're already too much." Chunji said.

"Wae?" Ljoe asked, his expression still did not change.

"You're already including innocent people." Chunji said angrily.

"I only meant Changjo. Not Akira."

"You knew?" Chunji asked frowning.

"I've already punished them because of that. Why are you over acting anyway?" Ljoe asked irritatingly.

"I'm not supporting you about this anymore." Chunji told him, "Even if you're my bestfriend. This is too much."

"Stop this crap Chunji." Ljoe remarked, "I hate Changjo. He needs to pay for everything."

Chunji nodded his head, "Everything he didn't do. Why can't you see? Changjo is far different from Jungsoom."

"I don't care Chunji!" Ljoe yelled standing up.

"When will you stop all this?" Chunji asked helplessly, "Until all innocent lives gets involved?"

"Until Changjo suffers." Ljoe replied coldly, "If you're too concern about Akira. Make sure she's not too close to Changjo today."

Chunji shook his head disapprovingly and left banging the door close. He needs to find Akira. He's sure Ljoe is planning something again.

 

"Ahhh!!!" Ricky whined, "you'rel eaving me!!!"

Niel and Pomii laughed. They have been told to go to the music room to practice for their song since both of them were chosen to sing for the opening of a play.

"This is not fair!!!" Ricky complained pouting, "Where's Chunji and Ljoe hyung and also our playmate?!"

"It's okay Ricky. Just text either of them." Pomii suggested.

"How?! Ljoe hyung's phone is with me!" Ricky retorted.

Niel laughed, "you're bound to be alone!"

Pomii laughed when Ricky whined noisily. Akira, Kat and Changjo came.

"You're here!" Ricky exclaimed happily and hugged Akira.

"We need to go now." Pomii said, "Good thing you came."

Ricky doesn't want to be left alone.

Ricky pouted, "it's because they will leave me!!"

Kat laughed, "let's go home."

They're eyes widened, "Home?"

"Ahy!!" Kat covered her face, "Let's go to the classroom."

"We really need to go now." Pomii said.

"When can we play again." Niel asked cutely.

"Maybe after your practice." Akira replied.

"But we will play already without you." Ricky said happily making Niel pout, "Sorry Niel."

"I wanna play!!!" Niel whined.

Pomii grabbed Niel's hand, "Let's go now. Just play later."

Pomii dragged the pouting Niel with her after waving the others good bye. Chunji came and smiled at them.

"Chunji hyung!" Akira exclaimed waving her hand.

"Are you okay now Akira? Changjo?" Chunji asked smiling.

Akira and Changjo nodded their heads, "Yeah!"

Kat frowned, "Wae? What happened yesterday?"

"Ne...Why don't I know anything?" Ricky asked.

Akira placed a hand on Ricky's shoulder, "it's okay. Let's just play."

Ricky nodded his head smiling happily, "ok!! Let's play volleybal!!"

They all agreed and went excitedly to the school field.

________________________________________________________________________________

A teaser for the next Chapter............

"What did she say?'"

"I'll be the one to look after HER."

"I hope someone could make him change."

 

I am deeply sorry if I updated the story so slow......

Also, sorry if there are some errors or spelling mistakes... >_<

I will try my best to update more often since our classes will almost start by next month....^^