Chapter 28: Ouch!

Love is Fire

 

Niel and Pomii were seated near the shore. Everyone were busy practicing even with their break.

“I love it when I get to spend time with you.” Niel spoke up honestly.

He guess, there’s no need for anyone to lie about what they feel especially to the person who truly makes you feel complete.

Pomii smiled sweetly looking at the sea, “that’s so pleasant to the ear…. You know, I’ve never…. Never, as in never experienced being treated as someone so important before. Well, except my bestfriend.” Niel smiled nodding his head, “I owe CAP a lot.”

“Wae?” Pomii asked curiously.

“Because he took care of you properly.” Niel replied and stood up and made a ballerina pose as he turned around and sat back down, “and turned you into a sweet and lovely maiden.”

Pomii laughed at how ridiculous Niel is, “stop that.”

Niel smiled, “you wanna play?”

Pomii laughed, “What game?”

“PSP!!!” Niel replied excitedly.

Pomii pouted, “can we stop playing for a while? Aren’t you tired of playing?”

Niel shook his head, “aniyo. But if you don’t want to play, let’s not play. I don’t want to stress you.” :DD

“Thanks.” Pomii said squatting properly.

Niel grabbed a handful of sand and shove it inside the back part of her blouse as he stood up laughing.

Pomii whined as she stood up, “Niel~~~!!!”

Niel flashed his killing smile, “ne?!”

“I will bite you.” Pomii threatened.

“UMMA~~!” Niel ran for his life as Pomii went after him, “UMMA~! UMMA! UMMA! UMA!!~~”

Niel’s high-pitch whine echoed through the resort making Pomii stop running just to lean on her knees to laugh at how gay her boyfriend could be sometimes.

“YAH!! NIELLLL~~~!!!” Pomii screamed.

“UMMA~~!!!” Niel screamed in a high-pitched voice making Pomii laugh some more.

Pomii tried to catch her breath, “I will die~~!”

When Niel looked back and saw Pomii far from him he jumped while dancing ballet then he danced hiphop, then jazz, then chacha, then break dance. (lol)

 

 

Kat, Ricky, Changjo and Akira were busy practicing their y dance when Ljoe came into their dancing room and grabbed Kat from Changjo making them stop. -_-

“Mr. Lee….. what was that for?” Their dance teacher asked frowning heavily.

Ljoe raised his brow and held Kat’s hand, “I want a word with my girlfriend. Got a problem with that?”

“Nnn…..no….” The dance teacher stuttered.

Changjo glanced at the dance teacher. Even the dance teacher is stuttering because of Ljoe. This bastard. Kat was being dragged by Ljoe outside.

“Wow~ Hyung is not so harsh.” Ricky remarked sarcastically watching Ljoe drag Kat.

“Let’s continue.” The dance teacher said and cleared .

 

 

Ljoe pushed Kat against the wall, “tonight, 6:30pm. Ice cream shop. Don’t be late.”

“Wae?” Kat asked at Ljoe’s retreating back.

“Just meet me there.” Ljoe said facing her and winked before he ran away.

Kat frowned and shrugged the thought away. That guy’s crazy. Just before she would start to go back inside the practice room, her phone beeped receiving a text message:

 

From:Ljoe

I’ll cry if you won’t go HAWNEIY~! ^_^

I’ll feel bad…  :(  jinjja…. -_-

I expect you tonight. :) 

 

Kat laughed at his craziness. 6:30…. Her class ends at 4 and she has a report to pass at 4:30. ne~ she can go. She went back inside.

 

 

After passing her report to her teacher’s office. Kat turned to the next corridor when she bumped into someone.

“Changjo hyung!!” She exclaimed in fright, “ummm….i need to go hyung.”

“Are you still angry at me Kat?” Changjo asked looking down.

Kat shook her head, “ani. I’m just scared.”

“Mianhe.” Changjo apologized, “I really didn’t mean to scare you like that.”

Kat smiled, “gwenchana.”

“I’ll make it up to you.” Changjo said smiling cutely at her.

Kat smiled shaking her head, “you don’t need to hyung. It’s fine now since you apologized.”

“Please?” Changjo pleaded pouting cutely.

Kat looked down at her watch and smiled at him, “arrasseo.” ^_^

It’s still 4:45 pm and she has more than an hour to 6:30.

 

 

Changjo and Kat enjoyed their whole time playing. No one even took note of the time…. Or is it just Kat? Changjo knew the exact time of Kat and Ljoe’s……date??

It’s already 8pm and Kat felt really hungry.

“You wanna eat?” Changjo asked politely.

Kat nodded her head, “Ne! I’m so exhausted with the crabs hyung!”

Changjo smiled as they walked along the streets. The meet-up with Ljoe totally slipped Kat’s mind, she didn’t even notice the ice cream shop that is just located across the pizza restaurant they just entered. Changjo did it purposely.

 

 

They are waiting for a couple of hours but still no sign of Kat.

“Hyung!” Niel whined, the high-pitched voice he unconsciously do when he’s unconsciously whining, “we’re already hungry.”

“We’ll wait for her.” Ljoe told him sternly.

They all mumble hungrily. They’re already really hungry. Ljoe looked out the window and saw Kat along with Changjo enter the pizza restaurant just across the ice cream shop they are in. He stood up and stormed out the ice cream shop angrily.

“Hyung!!” Ricky whined.

Chunji went after him and everyone followed. Ljoe opened the restaurant door and saw Kat sitting across Changjo smiling. He felt himself burning with anger.

“Enjoying yourselves, huh?” Ljoe’s voice broke Kat and Changjo’s conversation.

“Ljoe!” Kat’s eyes widened and stood up. O_o

"I worry about you but you’re just with him?” Ljoe said looking at her sternly, “you didn’t even call nor text me.”

“I’m sorry.” Kat apologized, “I really—“

Before Kat could finish her statement. Ljoe stormed out the restaurant. Kat looked down. Their friends are all looking at her.

“It’s Ljoe hyung’s birthday, playmate.” Niel told her.

“He didn’t let us eat nor touch everything he have brought because you haven’t arrived yet.” Ricky added.

“This is the first time Ljoe decided to celebrate his birthday.” Chunji continued, “I guess, he’s too hurt that he just walked out.” >_<

Kat shook her head looking down, “I really don’t know.” T_T

“Aren’t you going to call him?” Akira asked.

“What am I gonna do to make it up to him?” Kat asked.

“Let’s….” Ricky’s face fell, “it’s not a good idea.” -_-

“Give me his address.” Kat said.

Chunji gave her Ljoe’s address.

“I have to go.” Kat stated as she grabbed her bag, “I’ll make it up to you too Changjo hyung.”

“How about the food?” Niel asked. =D

“I’ll call you back. Go back to where you waited to me. I’ll be back.” Kat yelled before she went out.

Ljoe arrived home in no time banging the door harshly making his helpers flinch in shock. He went to drink water, he was dazed when he heard a car stop. He rolled his eyes and went upstairs. ~_~

 

 

Kat knocked on the door and an old lady opened the door in less than a minute, smiling.

Kat smiled, “may I talk with Ljoe?”

The door from upstairs banged loudly.

“I guess….he’s not in the mood. Are you sure you still want to talk with him?” the old lady asked concern.

Kat nodded her head, “Ne.”

“Follow me.” The old lady said and walked upstairs.

Kat followed her silently. It’s so silent. The only thing she could hear is her heart beating against her chest loudly. They then stopped in front of a door.

“This is sir Byunghun’s room.” She told Kat.

Kat bowed her head smiling, “kamsahamnida.” ^_^

The old lady smiled bowing her head and left. Once the lady was out of sight, Kat sighed heavily and knocked on the door. When no one answered, Kat turned the door knob and looked shocked when it opened. She slowly opened the door as she went inside and looked around and saw Ljoe sitting on his bed, his back against the leaner and is looking outside the terrace.

“Ljoe….ah…” Kat spoke slowly but still he didn’t pay attention, “mianhe…”

“Leave.” Ljoe said strongly.

Kat felt her heart aching. Aigoo~ T.T she got used with the sweet Ljoe. She didn’t expect this coming.

“Let’s go back Ljoe…” Kat pleaded getting near him, “please? For your friends?”

Ljoe sighed heavily. She looked so sad and he doesn’t want to see her that sad. But he’s too hurt. He is always neglected…. Being neglected by her hurts so much.

“Go back. I don’t want to go back anymore.” Ljoe told her coldy.

“Ljoe…please.” Kat pleaded, “I can endure you ignoring me. Just go back there and enjoy your birthday with your friends.”

“Are you going?” Ljoe asked looking at her.

Kat looked down, “Ani.”

Ljoe nodded his head, “Good.”

Kat sighed. Her heart felt so heavy, she wanted to cry. But it’s all her fault.

“You should come.” Ljoe said coldly and left

Kat followed him down still hanging her head low. Ljoe invited her up to his motorcycle and she climbed up holding unto him.

 

 

“Are you sure they’re still coming?” Ricky asked hungrily, “10 minutes have passed already.”

“Ricky! You’re so lazy.” Akira commented shaking her head disapprovingly making Ricky smile.

“I’m really hungry already.” Niel complained looking up.

They waited for another 20 minutes and Ljoe came with Kat following closely behind.

Akira frowned, “is Ljoe angry with Mei Mei?”

“Not angry. He’s badly hurt, I guess.” Chunji whispered.

“Mei!” Akira called and grabbed Kat away from Ljoe, “you look like his helper.”

They started eating. It’s so obvious that Ljoe kept ignoring Kat. Niel wiped an ice cream on Pomii’s face making Pomii whined and Niel laugh. They ended up having ice cream fight. Pomii looked so battered with Niel and CAP throwing everything to her making scream loudly. Akira, Ljoe and Ricky along with Chunji were throwing ice cream to each other. Kat screamed when Changjo threw ice cream all over her.

“Hyung! No!” Kat screamed hiding behind the chair but Changjo grabbed her and hugged her from the back.

Ricky placed ice cream on the floor causing Chunji to slip and made everything laugh.

“Watch out Ricky.” Chunji threatened.

“Niel!!” Ricky whined grabbing Niel’s shirt and pushed him to Chunji causing the two to tripple down the floor, Niel over Chunji.

Everyone laughed including the other costumers. They seemed to be enjoying a bunch of teenagers playing like elementary students. They were a mess. Ice cream all over their body. Even Ljoe joined in the mess but he’s still ignoring Kat. His pride is over powering him. Akira was about to sit down but CAP pulled the chair away making her fall directly on the ground receiving a good laugh from everybody. Kat whined when Changjo started tickling her still his arms around her waist. Ljoe slammed the spoon on the ground and left, angrily. Kat, who was the only one who noticed this, struggled from Changjo’s grip and went after Ljoe.

Chunji pulled Akira up, “it hurts?”

Akira laughed and shook her head.

“Be careful.” Chunji told her wiping the ice cream on her arms.

He could manage to wipe the mess on her but he can’t even wipe his own mess. Akira felt comfortable around Chunji now but she’s still trying to figure out what she’s feeling. Ricky failed to notice what Chunji is doing because he was busy, horse back riding with Changjo, his said t be horse.

“Ljoe-ah!” Kat screamed making Ljoe halt unconsciously, “don’t leave us yet.”

“You don’t care.” Ljoe retorted coldly.

Kat ran and hugged him from the back making Ljoe’s eyes widen in shock.

“Mianhe Ljoe-ah…” Kat apologized, “I’ve been a bad girlfriend."

Ljoe soften at her words, he’s been a bad boyfriend as well. But, she’s so sweet now. He should continue. Ljoe remained silent but he’s already smiling uncontrollably.

“I will give you something.” Kat said unwrapping her around his waist, “you never told me today’s your birthday so I haven’t gotten you a present.”

Ljoe wanted to turn around but stops himself. NO~!

“I’ll give this to you since….never mind.” Kat said and grabbed Ljoe’s hand making him face her and handed him her necklace, “please take good care of that. Happy Birthday.”

Kat looked down and went back inside. Her heart is beating fast.

Ljoe held it firmly smiling, “I will princess.”

He looked down at her necklace. A heart-shaped silver necklace. He’ll take care of her heart….FOREVER.

 

Teaser for the next chapter:

 

 

“Because….. I asked permission to him that I’m going out with you.”

 

“I’ve waited for this day to come.”

 

“I enjoy all the time with you.”

 

“So lucky you’re the one I met at my first time.”